Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture (5746 Views)

Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... / Beware The Children Of Slave Owners!horn Of Africans (ethios,somalis,eris, Djis) / Why Do Alot Of Africans, Nigerians Included, Look Down On Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture by Africa4Africans: 3:37am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello all. I was born in Africa but mostly raised in the US as well as Africa. I have been able to observe many things and meet many Africans from different countries.

I have a lot of close experience with people from the Horn of Africa especially. What you see on Nairaland and by a general search online is more or less representative and true. Beware! Horn of Africa people have always and are continuing to steal African culture. One must understand history to understand how this is possible and I am hear to help you with this and other matters. If Africans do not wake up and close ranks we will be confined to the very center of our continent. More to come.
Re: How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture by Africa4Africans: 3:51am On Jan 10, 2014
The Beginnings-Every Human Being Was Originally Phenotypically Black Before Out of Africa 50,000 Years Ago:

To start let me introduce myself. I am an African woman, a mother of Africa and proud to be a representative of the first human beings of this earth before the Out of Africa migration approximately 50,000 year ago. My descendants over thousands of years have become lighter and arrogant due to their journeys Out of Africa to Eurasia where they lightened their skin and straightened their hair to survive their environment. Some survived with the original phenotype of the original man, like the unmixed peoples of the Adaman Islands and Jarawa people of the Nicobar Islands in India, some Melanesians, some Papuan New Guineans and others. But most of my children who left Africa 50,000 years became lighter and with straighter hair due to the environment and mixing with Neanderthals and Denisovans.

But instead of returning to Africa with gifts from their journeys or to reacquaint themselves with the motherland, these descendants have come back to kill, rape, pillage and steal the culture and beauty of the descendants of their African ancestors who remained behind and did not become lighter of get straighter hair.

These people carried a subset of African DNA L3 from their African mother's side which became M,N,O,R etc. mtDNA and DE from their African Father's side, which became D, parts of E, F, G, J, etc. yDNA. The further they migrated from Africa the further their DNA. That is why phenotypically black people in Melanesia and the Andaman Islands and Jarawa Islands in India are still the furthest in terms of DNA from Africans on the continent. DNA tells you how far away you travelled from Africa. Phenotype tells you whether you experienced environmental changes that made you change from phenotypically Black to phenotypically Eurasian).

Further Reading:
Wikipedia Articles (or do your own google search for often Wikipedia is unreliable):
*Out of Africa (the migration of all human beings out of Africa approximately 50,000 years ago)
*Dark Skin (discussing original state of human skin color as black and how it became lighter after people left the hot sun of Africa-some people retained the color, like in some parts of India and Southeast Asia, Australasia)
*Afro-textured hair (discussing original state of human hair texture to protect us humans against the rays of the sun, and how that changed after Out of Africa)
*Andamese people (remnants of Out-of-Africa migration-how the original Indians looked- phenotypically black)
*Negritos (remnants of Out-of-Africa migration-how the original Southeast Asians looked- phenotypically black)
Re: How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture by Africa4Africans: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2014
The Remnants of Out-of-Africa:
You must understand this fact of the phenotypical Blackness of the first human beings for anything else I am about to explain to make sense. So educate yourselves about this thoroughly by googling, reading the Wikipedia articles on DNA, Out of Africa, Adaman Islanders, Jarawa etc. and scientific papers you can access online before continuing your reading. I welcome any questions about each individual point I will make. Here are some pictures of the remnants of our Out-of-Africa descendants that stayed in an environment conducive to them to keep their phenotypical black features and some maps showing the Out of Africa migration and the DNA associated.

Re: How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture by Africa4Africans: 4:11am On Jan 10, 2014
DNA versus Phenotype

Two more maps of Out-of-Africa so you understand how DNA works. Africans have the oldest DNA:

MtDNA (Maternal)
A(San people of South Africa, Pygmies), B (Nilo-Saharan speakers of Africa, Pygmies), L (All Africans) ----> L3 (all people outside of Africa descend from L3)

YDNA (Paternal)
E (most Africans), some subclades of E are out of Africa, and all other subclades, J, etc. are out of Africa subclades.

DNA tells you how far you travelled from Africa, if you can see the map. Phenotypical blackness was the state of all humans who left Africa, loss of phenotypical blakness was due to whatever environment you settled in. Most out-of-Africa migrated to cold places immediately and got lighter skin and straighter hair and in the case of some Asians smaller eyes from that environment. Some migrated to hot places immediately and stayed dark and with kinky hair. Some lost their kinky hair from mixing with pre-hominid ancestors such as the Denisovans or Neanderthals.

That is why the darkest Indians are in the southernmost tip of India and the darkest of all that also have kinky hair are in the islands of India, Nicobar and Jarawa and Andaman that did not mix with later migrants from Eurasia who had become lighter and with straighter hair after their sojourn to the cold, dry parts of Eurasia. Those with straighter hair mixed with these Eurasian migrants or the pre-hominid Denisovan or Neanderthals who were living in Eurasia and had straighter hair. Similarly in Southeast Asia and Australasia.

Further information:
*Denisovans or *Neanderthals - pre-hominid ancestors that all humans except Africans mixed with, Neanderthals are confirmed to have straight hair
*Y-DNA
*MtDNA
*MtDNA Haplogroup A, B, L
*YDNA Haplogroup DE, E

Re: How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture by Africa4Africans: 4:22am On Jan 10, 2014
*Because of trolling by people from this region I realized this will not get a lot of views. In any case this topic applies not only to people from this region, but also Europe and Asia so I will continue the discussion there. I've learned a great deal and educated myself about this topic so I hope it explains a great deal to you, see on other thread. I am not attacking any particular region, just hoping to help phenotypically black people better understand things and protect themselves fortwith. Abibifahodie!*
Re: How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture by Africa4Africans: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2014
Continuation on another thread-but watch out as Ethiopians attempt to steal the history of Africa-case in point their use of the name "Ethiopia" which formerly referred to all areas south of the Sahara but which they stole in order to confuse people and steal the history of Africa. They have always been thieves of African history and culture, and have always attempted to take advantage of the kindness of Africans. Please see other thread with continuation of history of Africa, but I wanted to offer this warning:

West Africans who do not know about eastern African history, let me warn you: Somalians are the enemies of all phenotypically black people. They are the offspring of Eurasian invaders onto the continent. They have enslaved Africans on the eastern coast of Africa for years. As have Ethiopians. Ethiopia abolished slavery in the mid-20th century. The Somalians traded in Bantu slaves, the Ethiopians in Nilotic slaves. The Ethiopians used to castrate the slaves for Arabs as Islam prohibited castration and Ethiopia was a pre-Islamic Arab/Yemeni Christian nation. The Somalians used to help in raiding slaves. All the groups of the Horn of Africa (Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Djibouti) are the children of the slave traders of the eastern right half of the continent historically, even before the rise of Islam and the Arab Muslim and Portuguese Christian slave trade. Like all mixed race offspring they have served as middle-men between their two ancestries.

Ethiopia has attempted to cash in on African liberation by spearheading the African Union so it may continue to act as a middleman for Middle Eastern and European interests. As soon as Somalia reaches peace they will do the same.

Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti are the pits of hell in Africa where millions of our phenotypically black African ancestors were captured and sold in their slave markets. They as well as Arabs and Europeans deserve no place in the African continent:

"Emperor Menelik II, who has been described as Ethiopia's "greatest slave entrepreneur", taxed the trade to pay for guns and ammunition as he battled for control of the whole country, which he ruled from 1889 to 1913. " http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14357121

The descendants of these slaves which are called black people in Ethiopia and Eritrea and Somalia and Djibouti are still known as Baria (slave in Ethiopia and Eritrea for any of their Nilotic minorities) and Jareer (slave in Somalia and Djibouti for any of their Bantu minorities), just like the Arabs still call black people Abd as a common name.

These are your enemies they have shown their stripes! I am happy they have trolled around online so their racism and this hidden history can be exposed and we can unite against them in honor of our ancestors they burned, Molested, pillaged and killed. Abibifahodie (Complete African Liberation!)

All non-phenotypically black Africans are enemies of Africa by definition but pay careful attention to and protect yourself from three historically dangerous groups: (1) Horn of Africans (2) Arabs (3) Europeans.

Former slaveowners will always treat you in the way these three groups treat Africans. Do not be surprised. It is expected. But their whitewashing of their history and creation of AU headquarters there, propaganda towards Africans and attempt to take advantage of the rise of Africa has obscured this history to many Africans, especially those in West Africa who are far from where the history of this trade occurred. But be sure, phenotypically-Black Africans - Bantus and Nilotes especially in southern Somalia and southern Ethiopia and Eritrea respectively know very well these people are their enemies. Do not dishonor your ancestors by befriending the enemies, killers, capturers and slaveholders of your African brothers and sisters.

Their intermixing and cooperation with the invaders of the continent created the results of what you see today on Nairaland and elsewhere online- historical and continued enemies to phenotypically-black African people everywhere. Beware!

All those in the eastern right half of Africa know about these people very well which is one reason why they have never tried to integrate with them economically, politically or socially. Very few Kenyans, Ugandans, Tanzanians, Rwandans or Burundians (except the Tutsi who may come from the Horn of Africa and these myths helped precipitate the genocide) have any interest or connection to this region of Africa. There is no tourism, inter-cultural exchange, or interest in learning about these slave-owners. The East African Community (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi) that hopes to soon federate into one country has never been open to these four countries. South Sudan was immediately invited to join the East African Community after their liberation from their Arab oppressors: Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Djibouti have never been invited and never will. People from these countries understand clearly the three enemies of Africa: (1) Horn of Africans (2) Arabs and (3) Europeans because they have been victims of slave-holding from all three and saw the destruction of their descendants (the Tutsis) in Rwanda, Burundi, DR Congo and Uganda. We do not speak of these things because we think they are self evident, one reason these people dare not troll or venture onto Kenyan, Tanzanian, Ugandan, Rwandan, Congolese or Burundian forums. They have to come to your forums because they know you do not know their tactics.

In the name of your ancestors and ancestors of phenotypically black peoples everywhere-Beware! Beware! Beware! These people are worse than Arabs and Europeans because they will try to claim African unity to take advantage of Africa's rise. But do not be fooled. Wonder why the African Union never gets anything done? Because of these Horn of African infiltrators, in addition to the Arab infiltrators up north who are part of the organization. Beware! Beware! Beware! Do not be tricked by their often dark skin and often kinky hair-like the Arabs in the north they will kill, molest and enslave phenotypically-black Africans as soon as they get the chance. Just be grateful Africa that Somalia is in civil war and Ethiopia and Eritrea are still in conflict with each other after 30 years of war and Djibouti is without resources or powerless. Just be grateful for small kindnesses.

Abibifahodie! (Complete African Liberation!).

Re: How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture by htconeline: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2014
u av stop trolling topix u want to continue here haaaaaa.
Africanman indeed.
Re: How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture by Africa4Africans: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2014
htconeline: u av stop trolling topix u want to continue here haaaaaa.
Africanman indeed.

I've never been to topix, perhaps you have? I am an African who knows Horn of Africans to the core: I know them inside and out and know exactly how they think-I have been to Nairobi, Kampala, Dar es Salaam, Kigali and Bujumbura and these refugees or visitors are the same in every single country. Every point of mine is supported by references and I am just grateful I am able to convey this information to my West African brothers and sisters. If I can tell you the pain in the eyes of the Somali Bantus, former slaves in Somalia as they told me the humiliation they have faced in Somalia, or the Nilotic minorities in Ethiopia and Eritrea who are still called baria to this day, you will never smile at another Horn of African today. I am only grateful that their hearts are so evil that they are too busy hating each other (30 years of civil war Ethiopia v. Eritrea, Somalia Civil War) to not have any power in eastern Africa. I am grateful for small kindnesses. Do not be fooled West Africans-have you never wondered why the East African community has never invited Ethiopia or Djibouti let alone Somalia or Eritrea into their fold but immediately fast-tracked South Sudan, victorious over their Arab oppressors? Have you ever wondered why East African (Kenyan, Ugandan, Tanzanian, Rwandans, Burundians) always seem to avoid Horn Africans and have no kinship to them? The Horn of Africans only friends end up being West Africans because you all do not know the history. Ever wondered the real story behind the Rwandan Genocide (the earlier enslavement of Hutu by Tutsi due to the corvee system, brought from Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea or Djibouti maybe) or the conflict in the Congo (funded by Paul Kagame, Tutsi of Rwanda)? East Africans know all about this but as they are too busy trying to develop so they just ignore these invaders of the continent. But West Africans do not be fooled. Beware! Beware! Beware!!!!

I can forgive but never forget-these Horn of Africa people are on their own in eastern Africa and I only wish they would stop trying to build connections with other Africans in order to suck them dry. They are irrelevant today because of the end of slaving in eastern Africa but their continued attempts to continue their slaveowning history psychologically needs to be stopped in their tracks. Close Ranks Black People! These people are historically traitors and will continue to be if you let them in your fold-they are even more dangerous because they will claim African unity and will sometimes look like you and they will exploit that. But Beware! Beware! Beware!

This is no divide and rule-these horn of Africans through their history have made their own beds and made their own enemies!

-an African sister
Re: How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture by Africa4Africans: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2014
Ethiopians stole the name of Africa and Africans (Aethiopia/Aethiopians)!!!!

Ethiopia (or Aethiopia) used to mean all of Africa south of the sahara. These mongrels then went and stole the name for themselves to confuse African history forever. These and other tactics are tools of the trade for these slaveowner-descendant mongrels!!!

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Ethiopia+(disambiguation)

This page:

Share:

On this page

Word Browser

Advertisement (Bad banner? Please let us know)

Ethiopia (disambiguation)

Ethiopia is a country in the Horn of Africa. Ethiopia may also refer to:
•Aethiopia (Classical Greek term) — a name variously used for the Kingdom of Kush, all of Sub-Saharan Africa in general, and an Asian kingdom appearing in Greek mythology
•Aethiopian Sea, ancient name given to the southern part of the Atlantic Ocean
•Ethiopian movement, a religious movement in southern Africa
•Ethiopia (A-01), an Ethiopian Navy training ship in commission from 1962 to 1991 and the largest ship in the Ethiopian Navy

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Ethiopian
·o·pi·an (th-p-n)
adj.
1. Of or relating to Ethiopia or its peoples or cultures.

2. Of or relating to the zoogeographic region that includes Africa and most of Arabia.

n.
A native or inhabitant of Ethiopia.
Re: How Horn Of Africans Are Trying To Steal African Culture by Fulaman198(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please don't try to incite bigotry, horn Africans are Africans too

(1)

Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? / Represent Yourself / Do We Still Have Some Communities In Igbo Land Still Eats Humans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.