Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha (775 Views)

Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by Emyo(m): 5:13am On Jan 10, 2014
We all could recall that 2013 gave birth to the 'times' of "open letter", of course yes. THE Northern Emancipation Network, NET wants to take it to the next level by increasing the tempo from just "open letter" to "public debate" as a call has be made
on former President Olusegun Obasanjo, to respond
to Major Hamza Al-Mustapha’s challenge of a public
debate, to afford Nigerians the opportunity of
knowing the truth about some unresolved issues that
happened during his tenure as president.

It also dismissed reports that Al-Mustapha was in
South Korea at the time Obasanjo’s letter was made
public, adding that the former chief security officer to
late Gen Sani Abacha, was in India for medical
treatment at that time.

A statement by NET’s national coordinator, Abdul-
Azeez Sulaiman called on President Goodluck
Jonathan to shelve his liberal politicking which it
said, allowed people to take advantage of.

The statement reads: “We became particularly
excited when Major Hamza Al-Mustapha who was
covertly referred to in connection with some of
Obasanjo’s allegations challenged the former
president to a public debate to afford Nigerians the
opportunity of learning the truth of some of the
allegations and other issues. We want to insist that
Obasanjo should take up that challenge

“We also call on President Jonathan to shelve his
liberal politicking which people like Obasanjo take
advantage of to cause mischief in the land. President
Jonathan should remember that apart from being the
chief accounting and security officer of Nigeria, he is
also the chief enforcer of discipline in the land.”

It further said, “and to those that think they can take
the President’s extraordinary liberal disposition for
granted by manipulating it to their undue advantage,

we say, we are prepared to protect him as our
president, as well as a symbol of the generational
power shift the country needs to conform with the
global trend that favours the infusion of fresh
thinking and vibrancy in governance.”

Source: www.campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=6071
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by bonio: 5:30am On Jan 10, 2014
Exactly...let them come openly let us hear from the horses mouth. Clowns with claws without clue
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by Mynd44: 5:34am On Jan 10, 2014
This is going to be good. All talk and no action

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by kyriank12: 6:02am On Jan 10, 2014
Obasanjo again, hmm i think this Man is stil rulin Nigeria.
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by bonio: 6:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44: This is going to be good. All talk and no action
oh! My brother you also share same thought with me. Let the drama unfold. But me still doubt if !Baba will accept this invitation o.
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by Maxkdave(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2014
every time OBJ, he wanna regain his title as the strongest man
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by Adindupeter: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2014
I know what this Northern group are after #Ignite the fight between Gej and Obj#. sycophants.
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by Kingspin(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2014
Am yet to comment.
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2014
I will soon comment

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by Reptyle(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Al-mustapha to debate Obasanjo...the butterfly thinks itself an eagle... smiley
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by bonio: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Maxkdave: every time OBJ, he wanna regain his title as the strongest man
you just got it wrong this public debate will show Nigerian's how these big fools have played with our intelligence
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by bonio: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Why re people afraid of this proposed debate? To me I see it as a welcomed idea.
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by Emyo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44: This is going to be good. All talk and no action
seated with my cup of garri let the drama unfold
Re: Northern Group Invites Obasanjo To Apublic Debate With Al – Mustapha by Emyo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
bonio: Why re people afraid of this proposed debate? To me I see it as a welcomed idea.
same here

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Pregnant New Wife Packs Out Of Home. / There Maybe War in OSUN state on or before Aug 9 / Fifa Suspension: Nigeria Is A Third Party To Western Nigeria.. President Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.