Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (33626 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Profmaojo: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Pls pals. What is d best story you have read on nairaland. Pls recommend it to me[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Profmaojo: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Pls don't just view . Kindly comment

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Had it been have read any story,i could have commented, grin
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Profmaojo: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Tanks denky. Den read dis one it has a lot of things to learn frm and also interesting. EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by drollster(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Read " I see things others do not see" by Royver.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Geestarry(f): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2014
Ola, the tale of a young moon maiden by Danwrites.
The Adventures of Corper John by Felnino
The Cyber Lover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by dryakson(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2014
The best Story here on nairaland to me is "There and Back on Time" by ZUBBY77.
I started reading the story 3months ago and I'm still reading it. It makes my day.
Zubby77 is a good writer, i must say.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Sheenor: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2014
The Devil who loved me by Davidflo

Men wey dey reason by flow

Confession of a rough, rugged 9ja boy by money soldier

Babe in total control by Chistar....

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by nwaka80(f): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2014
C&S(Chocolate & Sushi) by Glowingscenes, dere's none like it. so much lessons 2 learn 4rm it

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by geoworldedu: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2014
"Everybody Is A Genius" is the best. you become superglued to it as soon as u enta d thread...by Sammy Hoe...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by otemanuduno: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2014
geoworld_edu: "Everybody Is A Genius" is the best. you become superglued to it as soon as u enta d thread...by Sammy Hoe...
Seconded...but I would also want to add "Hope and The Island of Greatness" also written by Sammy Hoe. Geoworld_ edu have you also read that? I can't say which of them is better after reading them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Marcela04: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
I ve more dan 1, so i ll say stories nd nt story
. Chocolates and sushi. Broken vows and Be careful what you wish for. Written by 1 and only GLOWINGSCENCES. Secret of the gods, The religion and Tenth generation. Written by FRANK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Though am yet to read more but i will recommend all stories written by Frank(tenth generation is my best) and Danwrite

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
NATIONAL yEAR OF SE*X AND COMFORT BY MAZI
MAN WEY THY REASON BY FLOW
The preachers son by therock5555
Babe in total control by Chistar
Everybody Is A Genius

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by mimicue(f): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chocolate & Sushi) by Glowingscenes, and chistar's stories and yenmyluv

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2014

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Willgates(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
#Abasi-mbok
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by obainojazz(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
confession of a raw rough tough nigger=money soldier
Nysc=mazi
I have done sum great bad tinx=phillaefron

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by zicoraads: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dancing madman!
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
''Story of my life'' by One direction

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by hourlarwharley(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Confession of a Rough naija Guy By Money Soldier...we all need to learn from that Story..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Booked for e-fight!
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Guddy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
I think it's high time I started reading
these stories. I've always wanted to read them but no time. Please do help with the nairaland link to these stories while you make your recommendations.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by sirwealth(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
hmm
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Louisicon(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
MY COMPLICATED LOVE STORY WAS THE BEST EVER

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Lusola15: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Joowilliams: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
The Tenth Generation.
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by bknight: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
undecided
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Abeg ooo make una go read....

1. Life of a uam boy by Adegwurulez..Hehehe my homie.

2.my life on campus by kinzpen.. Anoda mentor.

3. Ade's chronicle by my Oqa yettocome..

4. those days in command sec skul by mistah teepex.

5.the murder case by Adegwurulez

6. I no know where I dey by I no know where I dey....... Lwkmd

Read those stories and nairaland will be ur place of work.... Hehehe

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Has An Idea What This Is About? / Brother Wale / Fear No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.