Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (33715 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by emmog25: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders- by Experimentist.

Very real and original...

https://www.nairaland.com/1546700/experience-ikoyi-prison-inmates-warders

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Sike(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Tortoise and his wife, Yanibo.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by aweonline(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
false pretenses by repogal.. u wil b marveled by d write up of d story

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Ninilowo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
obainojazz: confession of a raw rough tough nigger=money soldier
Nysc=mazi
I have done sum great bad tinx=phillaefron
Hmmmmm......my pple from the most secured section on NL. Ewe sooo.........

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nostradamus: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Rise of the powers that be mynd 44
tenth generation frank
the religion frank
tripaternal son mynd
ibo boi wey like yoruba flow
secrets of the gods frank
the detective D9ty7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by ayandee: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
cyber lover by Frank. Very intriguing and suspence-filled
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by drnairalov: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
There nd back in time by Zubby

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
I must not forget to mention this story that held me spellbound 4 many months

''an evening with eva''

If u never read that story , then U're not a true nairalander....

Baba kayemjay, I twaleeee for you.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by davedave1: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
'I see things other do not see'...by our very own Royver, viewed by many nd critcs frm d great Ishlove, u guys need to read dat story and undstnd wat am saying...am sure we Royver fans plenty fr here just dnt want to hype our man...#Team Royver#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Viewing this topic: Sciencs(m), Osrachingy(m), Paroman, Etoosuji, mistah_teepex(m), don ifez(m), hexxez (m), y2k62(m), ayomidan, donphilopus(m), WHξξ∟s(m), leatherman(m), Opey4luv(m), Gbengaslc, ~Bluetooth, kayc33(m), Ichiebullion, boldwet, Xtaceeey, ayandee, drharry, KingzPen(m), drnairalov, Nostradamus, Woged2005(f) and 19 guest(s)...... Oqa kingzpen I sight yew oooo
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by oluwadartey: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please post with links nw.... Please biko... ejor
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by KingzPen(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Loooool... I just dey relax for here jawe... Thankz for recommending my story...
mistah_teepex: Viewing this topic: Sciencs(m), Osrachingy(m), Paroman, Etoosuji, mistah_teepex(m), don ifez(m), hexxez (m), y2k62(m), ayomidan, donphilopus(m), WHξξ∟s(m), leatherman(m), Opey4luv(m), Gbengaslc, ~Bluetooth, kayc33(m), Ichiebullion, boldwet, Xtaceeey, ayandee, drharry, KingzPen(m), drnairalov, Nostradamus, Woged2005(f) and 19 guest(s)...... Oqa kingzpen I sight yew oooo
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by jydux(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
"Share your phone loss/theft experience" is the best iv read wtout a doubt. And every story where Mr cork asks someone if they are light-skinned, and What bus goes to peckham.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Ghadafy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1532526/experience-weed/1#19892890

"My Experience with Weed" by zenopee is one of my best topics.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Boll2010: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Confession of a rugged nigga------money soldier a great story

Coolval22 boss I dey flat for here!!! Make I dey read soty since 2012 april......and still readn everyday!!!! Baba I doff my capito

Mr kayemajay this dude story was the first I read here n feels great! I skipped church for that day!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by promisechild(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
.national year of sex and comfort by -MAZI

Legend of the fucker. By-MAZI

The diary of an sex addict by- MAZI

There and back then by -ZUBBY

This two guys are good eh if I don't read their story for one nite I no go sleep ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Psychedelia(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
I have three:

1. "I See Things Others Do Not See" by Royver.
2: "There And Back Again" by Zuby77.
3. "Omo See Achievement! I Don Bleep My Primary 4 Teacher" by Madness.com grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Bantino(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Broken Vows

Taking Chances

and the story of one guy 'My experience in Ikoyi prisons'

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by beejaymoore(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
There and back in time ZUBBY 77''' a captivating masterpiece

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Confession a Rough Naija Nigger! By Money Soldier

Story Ended Months ago but comments drop on the thread regularly!

The thread is 117 pages and I read every comment

For a thread sexuality section to be this popula says a lot about the story

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by elfico(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
African nerd by red mosquito
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by richardoz(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
chistar's complicated love story was my favorite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by kinxlink(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
The preacher son I and II by rock6666 oh!!, i mean rock5555.lolz.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by obainojazz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ninilowo:
Hmmmmm......my pple from the most secured section on NL. Ewe sooo.........
any latest from dat syd...lolz
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by flow1759: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Readone3.5L:
NATIONAL yEAR OF SE*X AND COMFORT BY MAZI
MAN WEY THY REASON BY FLOW
The preachers son by therock5555
Babe in total control by Chistar
Everybody Is A Genius
you be correct MAN WEY DEY REASON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by pixtuk(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
man wey dey reason nd ibo wey like yoruba by flow
Nysc by mazi.....and many more

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by grlzone(f): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
I see things,others do not by royver.mehn d story held me captivated
Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by flow1759: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sheenor: Men wey dey reason by flow

Confession of a rough, rugged 9ja boy by money soldier

Babe in total control by Chistar....
you too much. BTW who help me see Mazi and Ishilove? it's been a while oh. Na new writers I dey see this days

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by jumzzy448: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Man wey dey reason by flow
Nysc by mazi
False pretenses by repo girl
An evening with eva by kayemjay
Chocolate and sushi by glowingscene
Secret of the gods by frank
The tenth generation by frank.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Vicjay1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
(Rated 18+)Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw Naija Guy. - Sexuality - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1399216/rated-18-confessions-rough-rugged

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by flow1759: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
pixtuk: man wey dey reason nd ibo wey like yoruba by flow

I see you. thumbs up. much love.

or so I thought grin
pixtuk: man wey dey reason nd ibo wey like yoruba by flow

I see you. thumbs up. much love.

or so I thought

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Cletus244(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
THE 5 IMORTAL ANIMAL THAT ACTUALLY DONT DIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear No More / Living With My Grandma (18+) / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.