Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Make Your Crush Notice You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Crush Notice You. (3259 Views)

How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him / How To Make A Crush Notice You. / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by Cutesthunk(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2014
Okija_juju:

Why waste your time crushing when you can just do the needful... Which is to walk up to him/her and say hi.. 'I have the biggest crush on you and just thought to let you know.. How about we go out for drinks sometime'..

And watch him or her feel ambushed... grin Most times the answer is always positive..

i gues u do dat to ur numerous crush
Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by zeb04(f): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2014
Experience has taught me dat going into a r/ship wit ur crush won't last so just enjoy d feelings u get for crushing nd move on
Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by taiwoliu(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2014
Okija_juju:

Why waste your time crushing when you can just do the needful... Which is to walk up to him/her and say hi.. 'I have the biggest crush on you and just thought to let you know.. How about we go out for drinks sometime'..

And watch him or her feel ambushed... grin Most times the answer is always positive..

tink I'll try dis
@mrsincredible, y shld one steer clear of a married crush? jst asking
Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2014
zeb04: Experience has taught me dat going into a r/ship wit ur crush won't last so just enjoy d feelings u get for crushing nd move on

True, but the feeling of never knowing what may have been is worse.. Trust me..

Thats how all my crushes got away because I did nothing about it including; Miss Omotola Jalade I can never add that Ekehinde to her beautiful name as I dont acknowledge his presence.. angry, Tiwa Savage, Kate Henshaw, Beyonce and Kim Kardashian I could have been the father of her Baby North Kardashin.. angry

Please dont waste time, go for it and get it out of the way.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2014
taiwoliu: tink I'll try dis
@mrsincredible, y shld one steer clear of a married crush? jst asking
nevr break som1's relationship or marriage
Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by taiwoliu(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2014
mrsincredible: nevr break som1's relationship or marriage
hmmm, true bt if there is no crack in the wall, the lizard won't get into the wall. Then again, do to others wht u wnt done to u
Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2014
mrsincredible: nevr break som1's relationship or marriage

Aint nobody breaking nothing..

Its just a crush.. grin
Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by passionate88: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44: How about you walk up to him or her and ask to be friends?
Nigerian girls go gree gree?.
Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2014
I'll try. 10ks Jare
Mynd_44:
Send him a PM and tell him on a thread he is on.

[s]Except your crush is Antispambot in which case, you are in for a long thing[/s]
Katikati
born_to_be_gr8t:
[s]I know u have a crush on me but try to understand that am married to Jesus .
#PELE#
#NDO#[/s]
Thanks Ma'am
Sijo01:
Just start from there. you don't expect him to notice you on the first quote na.
Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by Coldblooded(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Okija_juju:

True, but the feeling of never knowing what may have been is worse.. Trust me..

Thats how all my crushes got away because I did nothing about it including; Miss Omotola Jalade I can never add that Ekehinde to her beautiful name as I dont acknowledge his presence.. angry, Tiwa Savage, Kate Henshaw, Beyonce and Kim Kardashian I could have been the father of her Baby North Kardashin.. angry

Please dont waste time, go for it and get it out of the way.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
wow! That's a handful.

I used to have a crush on Kim tho, until she had that 72days old marriage; then I thanked God that I didn't make my intention known.
I would've been d victim of d 72days marriage charade. Thank Heaven I was lucky enuf not to fall victim.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Crush Notice You. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
zeb04: Experience has taught me dat going into a r/ship wit ur crush won't last so just enjoy d feelings u get for crushing nd move on
its true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... / Why Are The "Good Guys" Always The Ones To Get Hurt? / Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.