Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! (2297 Views)

Nigeria Learn: Senegal Gets Rid Of Its Senate To Save Money / Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND / Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by IdomaLikita: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2014
The Current Diplomatic Row Between Russia & Senegal Took A New Dimension Yesterday When The Russian Government Accused Senegal Of Piracy. It would be recalled that a Week ago, a Russian Trawler fishing Illegally in Senegalese Waters was Stormed by Naval Commandos and Seized!
All Entreaties made by the Russian Govt to release the Vessel and Crew have met a Brickwall!
This Brave Action by the Small Country has won it a lot of Admiration Worldwide and so many International Agencies have begun to Champion her course!

Back Home
About 2yrs ago, a Russian Crew was apprehended for ARMS SMUGGLING in Nigeria! A Charge which Carries Long Prison Sentences and Even the Death Penalty in Any Sane Country! But what happened? After a brief detention, my WEAK Govt quickly succumbed to Russian Pressure and quietly released the MERCENARIES (Something Russia would NEVER do)!

Back to Business!
It is no News that Africa's Continental Shleve is being Plundered Daily by Illegal Fishermen (Esp Chinese and European Trawlers) and We all sit back Helplessly to watch because we lack the Guts or Capacity to challenge them!
Reports of Trawlers DELIBERATELY running to local fishing boats are rife, yet our Leaders turn a Blind Eye!
Today, Foreign Vessels go in and take Oil in whatever quantity they want without any effective Challenge!

Does the Govt not see the Need to Build a Navy with the Capacity to effectively Guard the Entire Coast of West Africa(which is about 1/5 of the South China Coast)
Why should a Country as Big and Resourceful as ours remain helpless in the face of this BLATANT External Aggression!

Actions define a Country's Strength, Not Rhetorics! And So Far, Senegal is the ONLY West African Country that has proven to be a STRONG Country!
Could It be because She has the most Disciplined Military in Africa?

Or Perhaps an Educated Citizenry that was able to put Sentiments aside to vote in a Christian to Head a Country with an 87% Muslim Population!(PDP/APC e-dogs, Back Off)

Whatever the Case, The Nigerian Govt and its politicians MUST begin to see themselves beyond their Villages and Towns and assume a more Global approach in their Politics, just like our Business Men and Entertainment Industry Have!

GEJ, As a Zoologist, You know better than a lot of us regarding Nature Conservation, Depletion of Natural Fishing Stocks, etc!
I would want you to take up Environmental Protection as your Pet Project!
Let your Training come to bear in the Life of the Nation!

Champion Laws against Illegal Logging (Which has Destroyed a lot of Forests in my Village), Oil Clean-Up, Animal Rights, Illegal Fishing, etc
These Policies may look small to you, and don't seem to be a Priority compared to the 2015 Election and co. But hey! Who knows the Friends you'll make in the International Community when they see you as a Man committed to a Green World!
The World is going green and Green Leaders are World Darlings!

Good Morning, Great Nigerians! May God Protect and Bless Your Families and Bring Peace to CAR, South Sudan,Syria, and Fallujah!

17 Likes

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by psucc(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2014
A word well said.
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by slimthugchimee(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2014
Were is source
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by alpha75(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2014
Alright. next
slimthugchimee: Were is source
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by Sibrah: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2014
Same Nigeria where large vessels go missing forever and even crawl in and out of our coastal water with subsidized petroleum product unseen.

We will rather attack the tribe and religion of the person(s) in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by owobokiri(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2014
It is also about time Nigeria starts changing some Head of States in Africa especially the french puns in Cameroun and Chad and CAR them. There is no reason whatsoever to allow Biya in power tormenting Nigeria endlessly for over 3 decades when a colonel could be recruited to put camerounians out of their misery. Nigeria is supposed to be in control of these flanks with friendly cheif executives since the french always use them as launching pads to influence policies here as was shown at Bakassi. We even have one village head at Equetorial Guinea deporting Nigerians whenever he gets upset. That is a fairlure of Nigerias foeign policy. Nigeria is growing in size and influence, it is time to biuld a buffer against more powerfull countries with vaulting imperialist ambitions.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by IdomaLikita: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2014
Its so unfortunate that in a Globalized World, Nigerians put more Emphasis on LOCAL politics than International Politics!

Funny enough, 80% of the goings on in a Country are determined by external forces!
Nigeria has come under the Sphere of Influence of Several Countries and is so entangled in their web that it cannot wrangle free!
Most of the Rantings of APC and PDP make me laugh, because I can tell you categorically that the future of Nigeria in 2015 is pretty much in the Hands of Foreign Powers!
A Few Dollars here and there can destabilize the country forever! Syria and Libya were Stronger States than Nigeria, yet have been neutralized!

You think the Isreali, America, British and Iranian guyz driving around Abuja with Red Plate Numbers give a Bleep about Nigeria??

I'll score this Govt a 0/10 on Foreign Policy!

You claim to have a Young and Vibrant Social Media Crew, yet they cannot key into the World Mood!

Do you think our Kids would bother about which region begets the presidency?
They'll be more bothered about Carbon Emissions,Environmental Sustainability, World Peace and Liberalism!

Smh 4 dis Country!
The Young are even Worse than the Old!

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by solomon111(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
International politics is not black and white.
Big countries take many factors into consideration before taking drastic measures.
There's a possibility that Nigeria may have struck some defence related back-ground deals with russia before those trawlers were released.
Though i agree that Nigeria should be more forceful with cameroon and paul biya.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by hotmas911(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
first time i am seeing intelligent Nigerians discusing foreign policy. Thumb up guys!

1 Like

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Idoma Likita:

GEJ, As a Zoologist, You know better than a lot of us regarding Nature Conservation, Depletion of Natural Fishing Stocks, etc!
I would want you to take up Environmental Protection as your Pet Project!
Let your Training come to bear in the Life of the Nation!

Champion Laws against Illegal Logging (Which has Destroyed a lot of Forests in my Village), Oil Clean-Up, Animal Rights, Illegal Fishing, etc
These Policies may look small to you, and don't seem to be a Priority compared to the 2015 Election and co. But hey! Who knows the Friends you'll make in the International Community when they see you as a Man committed to a Green World!
The World is going green and Green Leaders are World Darlings!

Good Morning, Great Nigerians! May God Protect and Bless Your Families and Bring Peace to CAR, South Sudan,Syria, and Fallujah!
Lmaooooooo you're funny.

You want a man, a product of Nigeria's educational system, from the back waters of Nigeria...a corrupt man at that.... to do what again on behalf of trees and animals?

Hahaha

A man that fled from debating in the Presidential elections but instead opted for A sit down with DBANJ is whom u expect to know about Green Technology? Listen friend, GEJ is doing what he knows as "Governance " and that is stash as much of the country's money as possible in private accounts belonging to himself and his cronies and leave everywhere underdeveloped. How soon yall forgotten GEJ was very willing to give N4Billion of the nation's money to his wife to build a project for other country's First Ladies while ordinary and poor Nigerians wallowed in homelessness and poverty? Or the N16Billion for his V.Ps residence? Or the Billions earmarked for the Abuja city gates?

Anyway, all I'm saying is, Nigeria needs a man in charge that has a 'worldly' view...

Sorry that man is not your current President. He's too backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by kgbd(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
"The gaint of Africa" isn't that what we call ourselves? But it seems we are too gaint to take a little step forward and in the right direction. Let the sleeping dogs lie, but rise up! You sleeping giants.
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by omenka(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nigerians capitulate at just the sight of white skin, let alone getting into a brawl with them. Jonathan is very weak domesticaly, hence weaker internationally. We need to get our domestic acts right before looking to joining issues with one of the world's strongest nations. Someone like Putin is revered like some small god in Russia. Who respects Joe besides his horde of sycophants?

1 Like

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by IdomaLikita: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
My Sadness is that even the people Battling GEj are no better than him in terms of World view!
Donald Duke and Fashola are the Only Global Thinkers I've seen in Nigeria's Political Scene 4 a While!

GEJ is really proving his Sceptics Right by thinking like any other Nigerian Village Politician( anybody that isn't singing you praises is your enemy)!

With a Vast Treasury at your Disposal and a Young Population, I expect to see you on Aljazeera and CNN Weekly catching the World's attention with Radical and Popular Policies (Make We the Masses Kill Ourself for you)!
You rode into Aso R
ock on a Popular Mandate for Christsake! It was a BLANK CHEQUE to do and Undo!
Youth comes with Radicalism, Yours is Drab like an Old Man! Perhaps your association with Old Men with Urinary Incontinence is rubbing off on you! What are you doing with Obj and Bamagar Tukur? (Old Men wey u no get talk with), Instead of Anchoring Younger and More Dynamic Minds (Not Abati and Reno oh!)

I still believe You can Re-invent yourself this year sha! Better take a Trip to a Calm Carribean Island, Think about your Life for 2weeks(ALONE without Mummy) then come back and Repackage Yourself!

Advice no be Curse!
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by Asemo11(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
That's the issue I have with the nigerian leaders they only see tins locally and not internationally they only care about their political party,family, political opponet and how to win elections no international force I pity them time day come when niger self go come they steal our oil and also deport our citizens. Senegal I hail ona

1 Like

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by Asemo11(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Idoma Likita: My Sadness is that even the people Battling GEj are no better than him in terms of World view!
Donald Duke and Fashola are the Only Global Thinkers I've seen in Nigeria's Political Scene 4 a While!

GEJ is really proving his Sceptics Right by thinking like any other Nigerian Village Politician( anybody that isn't singing you praises is your enemy)!

With a Vast Treasury at your Disposal and a Young Population, I expect to see you on Aljazeera and CNN Weekly catching the World's attention with Radical and Popular Policies (Make We the Masses Kill Ourself for you)!
You rode into Aso R
ock on a Popular Mandate for Christsake! It was a BLANK CHEQUE to do and Undo!
Youth comes with Radicalism, Yours is Drab like an Old Man! Perhaps your association with Old Men with Urinary Incontinence is rubbing off on you! What are you doing with Obj and Bamagar Tukur? (Old Men wey u no get talk with), Instead of Anchoring Younger and More Dynamic Minds (Not Abati and Reno oh!)

I still believe You can Re-invent yourself this year sha! Better take a Trip to a Calm Carribean Island, Think about your Life for 2weeks(ALONE without Mummy) then come back and Repackage Yourself!

Advice no be Curse!
lol I sight u nice write up
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by IdomaLikita: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Asemo11: lol I sight u nice write up

Thanks Bro
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
owobokiri: It is also about time Nigeria starts changing some Head of States in Africa especially the french puns in Cameroun and Chad and CAR them. There is no reason whatsoever to allow Biya in power tormenting Nigeria endlessly for over 3 decades when a colonel could be recruited to put camerounians out of their misery. Nigeria is supposed to be in control of these flanks with friendly cheif executives since the french always use them as launching pads to influence policies here as was shown at Bakassi. We even have one village head at Equetorial Guinea deporting Nigerians whenever he gets upset. That is a fairlure of Nigerias foeign policy. Nigeria is growing in size and influence, it is time to biuld a buffer against more powerfull countries with vaulting imperialist ambitions.

Ummm... yeah....

Your country's waterways is being "defended" by rebels, thugs, and so-called freedom fighters on the orders of Your current President. They are even paid billions of dollars for this security breach.

Vote GEJ till 2099 and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by Horus(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRPV4WmIpK8

[size=15pt]Senegal: Detained Russian fishing vessel brought to Dakar port
for fishing Illegally in Senegalese Waters[/size]
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by IdomaLikita: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Ummm... yeah....

Your country's waterways is being "defended" by rebels, thugs, and so-called freedom fighters on the orders of Your current President. They are even paid billions of dollars for this security breach.

Vote GEJ till 2099 and beyond.

Knowing what I know now, I have no qualms against the Pipeline Protection Deal, However Govt should have established a New Branch of the Armed Forces (eg the Republican Guard of Iran, National Guard & Coast guard of the US, etc) then draft in the Ex-militants and other Land-based Militants thus Legitimizing their Role!
These Departments could be Supervised by the Ministry of Defence and the Quota should be 70% Indigenes!
Checks and Balances (eg Periodic Transfers) can prevent them from being too Powerful as to to threaten the State!

There are Always Civilized way of Doing Things!
After all, Most Armed Forces are Groups of Thugs whose sole aim is to protect an existing Regime!

1 Like

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by IdomaLikita: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRPV4WmIpK8

[size=15pt]Senegal: Detained Russian fishing vessel brought to Dakar port
for fishing Illegally in Senegalese Waters[/size]

And The Egyptian Falcon god has Arrived!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Idoma Likita:

Knowing what I know now, I have no qualms against the Pipeline Protection Deal, However Govt should have established a New Branch of the Armed Forces (eg the Republican Guard of Iran, National Guard & Coast guard of the US, etc) then draft in the Ex-militants and other Land-based Militants thus Legitimizing their Role!
These Departments could be Supervised by the Ministry of Defence and the Quota should be 70% Indigenes!
Checks and Balances (eg Periodic Transfers) can prevent them from being too Powerful as to to threaten the State!

There are Always Civilized way of Doing Things!
After all, Most Armed Forces are Groups of Thugs whose sole aim is to protect an existing Regime!

Maybe in your part of the world the "Armed Forces are Groups of Thugs whose sole aim is to protect an existing Regime", not in mine. Our Armed Forces is one of the most prestigious institutions in our land.

Giving criminals military uniforms and legitimizing them still doesnt stop them from being a security risk to the safety of the Nation. There are personnel trained to protect the water ways of the country. These personnel can be found in the Armed Forces. These are the people that should be protecting your country in every sphere.
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by IdomaLikita: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
And the So-Called Personnel Trained to Protect the Waterways are drawn from Human beings in Communities and not from OuterSpace!

When such Personnel cannot effectively deliver on their Statutory role, it becomes imperative to deploy a Plan B.

Pakistan has a Paramilitary Organisation which has been doing pretty well in complementing the Armed Forces!
They were recruited from Restive Pakistani Areas(eg Swat Valley), trained, re-oriented and redeployed, and they've been effective in curbing the Taliban due to their Excellent Knowledge of the TERRAIN!

As per being a Security Risk, A Poorly Trained, Poorly Renumerated, and Grossly Corrupt Armed Forces is in itself, a Security Risk to a Country( eg the NA being Compromised by BH)

BTW: Until Recently, even in the almightly US, Servicemen pledged allegiance to the PRESIDENT of the United States of America Not the Country as a Whole!(So in effect, pledging to protect his regime)

What do you call the ex-militants protecting the Pipelines now? Mercenaries, Security Consultants? Govt Militia? Or What?

Its easier to Control an Organized Force than a disorganized one (look at Djotodia and Seleka)

We Seek Solutions, Not Condemnation!
Mistakes have been made and will continue to be made, the way forward is all there is!
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by jpphilips(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
owobokiri: It is also about time Nigeria starts changing some Head of States in Africa especially the french puns in Cameroun and Chad and CAR them. There is no reason whatsoever to allow Biya in power tormenting Nigeria endlessly for over 3 decades when a colonel could be recruited to put camerounians out of their misery. Nigeria is supposed to be in control of these flanks with friendly cheif executives since the french always use them as launching pads to influence policies here as was shown at Bakassi. We even have one village head at Equetorial Guinea deporting Nigerians whenever he gets upset. That is a fairlure of Nigerias foeign policy. Nigeria is growing in size and influence, it is time to biuld a buffer against more powerfull countries with vaulting imperialist ambitions.

With the set of incompetence piloting its affairs, Nigeria never reach that level.
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
the problem of nigerian coastal waters or territorial waters isnt from the president alone but majorly from nigerian navy. as we speak the bill to formerly handover coast guarding to the merchant navy those in maritime academy but their nigerian navy counterpart is blocking the bill from passing thru cause they knw hw much they swindle from the weak n porous boundaries in our coast. nigerias problem is vast, compound n omplicated. it will take a RADICAL N PATRIOTIC HEAD OF STATE just like jerry rawlings of ghana to make this country move at the way it supose.
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by DerideGull(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nigeria is a fraud. It lacks the fundamentals Senegal has in abundance such as unity and patriotism. Nigeria can not survive a sustainable police action from another country.
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by GovWahala: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
DerideGull: Nigeria is a fraud. It lacks the fundamentals Senegal has in abundance such as unity and patriotism. Nigeria can not survive a sustainable police action from another country.

Mr man speak for urself it's u alone that is fraud. Nigeria is my country, and my nationality never changes. Whether good or bad I love my country. Bad leaders will not make me hate my nation.

1 Like

Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by owobokiri(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
There is also the regretable cases of Nigerias military involvement elsewhere , especially in Africa and our inability to leverage those actions to further the countrys political and economic influences atleast within the continent. When Nigeria went to Sierra Leoen, she lost men in thousands , even the field commander later died of his wounds from the battle. Abacha was the c in c and did his best to impose pro Nigerian presidents there. But immidiately the bitter parts of the struggle were over, the ever cunny british under one Tony blair managed to get involved and utilised their vast media presence to claim the efforts. Today british technocrats are all over Freetown cornering juicy mining contracts while Nigerian busineses walllow in penury. It is the same in Liberia and Guinea. We cant contineu to operate from a 'big brother' prism. That time is gone. If we sacrifice men and resources as we did in those places, there must be a very strong plan to sign military agreements with those countries as well as economic agreements that will not just favour Nigerias businesses but also help reinforce the Nigerias military capabities for future foreign battles. There must be something there for the country.. We dont have to be selfish but we must find a way to ensure that the success of these interventions translates to a healthy gain for the countrys reputation abroad and solid oppurtuinities for her businesses.
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Idoma Likita: And the So-Called Personnel Trained to Protect the Waterways are drawn from Human beings in Communities and not from OuterSpace!

When such Personnel cannot effectively deliver on their Statutory role, it becomes imperative to deploy a Plan B.

Pakistan has a Paramilitary Organisation which has been doing pretty well in complementing the Armed Forces!
They were recruited from Restive Pakistani Areas(eg Swat Valley), trained, re-oriented and redeployed, and they've been effective in curbing the Taliban due to their Excellent Knowledge of the TERRAIN!

As per being a Security Risk, A Poorly Trained, Poorly Renumerated, and Grossly Corrupt Armed Forces is in itself, a Security Risk to a Country( eg the NA being Compromised by BH)

BTW: Until Recently, even in the almightly US, Servicemen pledged allegiance to the PRESIDENT of the United States of America Not the Country as a Whole!(So in effect, pledging to protect his regime)

What do you call the ex-militants protecting the Pipelines now? Mercenaries, Security Consultants? Govt Militia? Or What?

Its easier to Control an Organized Force than a disorganized one (look at Djotodia and Seleka)

We Seek Solutions, Not Condemnation!
Mistakes have been made and will continue to be made, the way forward is all there is!
Pakistan?!

Bro, u'll have to look for someone else to debate you on this issue.

P.S: As per the U.S Army... try to stay on course in this argument and stop diving into unfamiliar waters.
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by IdomaLikita: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Pakistan?!

Bro, u'll have to look for someone else to debate you on this issue.

P.S: As per the U.S Army... try to stay on course in this argument and stop diving into unfamiliar waters.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramilitary_forces_of_Pakistan

I agree, Let's not Digress!
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by Funjosh(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
I dont think we have a functioning Government
Re: Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do! by jpphilips(m): 4:07am On Sep 07, 2014
owobokiri: There is also the regretable cases of Nigerias military involvement elsewhere , especially in Africa and our inability to leverage those actions to further the countrys political and economic influences atleast within the continent. When Nigeria went to Sierra Leoen, she lost men in thousands , even the field commander later died of his wounds from the battle. Abacha was the c in c and did his best to impose pro Nigerian presidents there. But immidiately the bitter parts of the struggle were over, the ever cunny british under one Tony blair managed to get involved and utilised their vast media presence to claim the efforts. Today british technocrats are all over Freetown cornering juicy mining contracts while Nigerian busineses walllow in penury. It is the same in Liberia and Guinea. We cant contineu to operate from a 'big brother' prism. That time is gone. If we sacrifice men and resources as we did in those places, there must be a very strong plan to sign military agreements with those countries as well as economic agreements that will not just favour Nigerias businesses but also help reinforce the Nigerias military capabities for future foreign battles. There must be something there for the country.. We dont have to be selfish but we must find a way to ensure that the success of these interventions translates to a healthy gain for the countrys reputation abroad and solid oppurtuinities for her businesses.

Only if you took your time to verify the acclaimed Nigerian successes, for the records, Abacha reinstated a deposed head of state of a fifth world non functional military, is it what you will get juicy contracts for? The military that Abacha fought was one of the worst in the world at the time, even boko haram can do a better job.
When the child soldiers of the west side boys confronted the Nigerian ECOMOG troops, in Liberia, what actually happened? and how did the 9 yrs feud end? that is the truth why the British got the contracts because they ended the war.
I am not surprised because most Nigerians are jingoists and very impressionable. you can continue lying to yourself while realists like us continue mourning a nation we lost since 1970!!

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt To Markudi Railway Line Now Open! / The Man Behind The Mask. #a Documentary Film On Ait# / Why Can’t Christians Produce A Buhari? – Rev. Moses Iloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.