Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (110961 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2015
NextHome | Design Inspirations

Create the home you've always wanted. Get design ideas. Get them from the right source, right here in Nigeria from our trade partners.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Desmond Flats at Ogombo - a new project by NextHome! Follow us here

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by laudate: 1:30am On Jan 13, 2015
How much are these flats, going for? shocked

They look real good!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 5:35am On Jan 13, 2015
^^^

Rent or Buy?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 13, 2015
mufutau55:

This is where I have a big problem.. how can Nairaland with its magnitude have a backup that is almost 6 months worth of data old.
Luckily, I believe he does not have commercial clients; if so we would have been seeing a huge lawsuits here..
I used to run a telephone dial-in Bulletin Board services with 20 computers networked together with Novell Netware pre-era of internet world wide web, where you have to use DOS command and Unix to run everything.. so I know how critical backup is.. You can still googled my board then as "Systematic BBS". It was a popular one around New York and USA then..
The lesson here is: BACKUP and BACKUP and BACKUP.

Hajji Mufutau

And test those backups by doing restores.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:04am On Jan 13, 2015
New and Upcoming! - A contemporary living coming to Atlantic View Estate. Conceptual design and drawings by NextHome. Watch this thread!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Contemporary Living in Atlantic View Estate, Alpha Beach, Lagos - A new build by NextHome Builders. Groundworks commence tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
brabus:
Contemporary Living in Atlantic View Estate, Alpha Beach, Lagos - A new build by NextHome Builders. Groundworks commence tomorrow.

A thousand likes for this concept.

I'm most interested in seeing the details of this project as it goes along and I will have questions for you.

I salute you and your client for thinking out of the box.

What I like is that it's similar to what I am designing with lots of glass and especially a rooftop patio. That space is so wasted in Nigeria with the large roofs that we have. I also like the cantilever over/near the pool.

I'm trying to design something similar to this but in a single story but will still maintain the T shape and under 1,800 square feet.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
CityNG, Life is too precious to live ordinary!

Contemporary houses often reflects the overall style of the family that lives there, the exteriors set the pace for the rest of your living space.

Nice architecture you've got up there, CityNG.

This is just the beginning! Watch out for more contemporary designs.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
brabus:
CityNG, Life is too precious to live ordinary!

Contemporary houses often reflects the overall style of the family that lives there, the exteriors set the pace for the rest of your living space grin.

Nice architecture you've got up there, CityNG.

This is just the beginning! Watch out for more contemporary designs.

I agree.

And a miniature of this for the security guard shack in the future. I want it to be elevated and to not share the wall with the fence.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mufutau55(m): 1:10am On Jan 20, 2015
CityNG:

I agree.
And a miniature of this for the security guard shack in the future. I want it to be elevated and to not share the wall with the fence.

This is lovely CityNG.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 20, 2015
mufutau55:

This is lovely CityNG.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir.

The challenge now is to find a builder that wants to take on a different kind of build. Something that requires that the exterior of the bricks are totally clean of any mortar and that the mortar joints are all clean. None of the "will adjust for it during finishing" because the brick is the finishing.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:00am On Jan 20, 2015
CityNG:

Thank you Sir.

The challenge now is to find a builder that wants to take on a different kind of build. Something that requires that the exterior of the bricks are totally clean of any mortar and that the mortar joints are all clean. None of the "will adjust for it during finishing" because the brick is the finishing.

This is no challenge. I love exploring possibilities. Its just that there are too many things competing for my time now.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:24am On Jan 20, 2015
2014 in Review - Short Video Presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6wY2PTzwmM
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by laudate: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
brabus:

Can you replicate this same design for someone else in a different part of Lagos? Pls confirm. wink
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
laudate:

Can you replicate this same design for someone else in a different part of Lagos? Pls confirm. wink

Yes but when I can do this is what I don't know. Why you may want to ask?

This is because the key to NextHomes' business model's success is in the attention to the details, creative outsourcing and collaboration. However, can I guarantee the same level of quality if a client's job is delegated? No! One person cannot possibly generate the amount of bandwidth the NextHome business model requires – I need help to serve all your needs.

Until I'm able to replicate as many Brabus as NextHome requires, our services will be limited to only clients within 3 - 5km radius of our Lekki Office.

However, if time-to-deliver is not of essence, then we game grin grin Otherwise, I'll simply let this pass!

Saying NO is never easy, but it is necessary at this moment as we are trying to maintain a high level of quality in all of our engagements. Saying YES to a client, and then doing a bad job due to lack of interest or time, is much, much worse in the long run than just saying NO.

Thank you for your interest in our service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:07am On Jan 21, 2015
The Atlantic View Contemporary Living - Pre-Works by NextHome

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
NEW! Contemporary/Modern Storefront - Old shops in Badore, Lagos to receive much-needed facelifts

As a business owner, how often do you notice people walking pass your shop without even looking? Do you see potential customers walk by daily and don’t even give your business the chance you deserve? Your storefront provides passersby their first impression of a space and can make a big difference in the success of a store. First impressions are everything. If you can’t make passersby come inside your business, learn how you can catch their eye with a simple remodel.

Shop owners often think that their store will sell itself and that BIG signage can grab the attention of any potential customers and pull them in. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Without that professional appearance, you won’t appeal to your customer base. However, if you do grab their attention, your sales can significantly increase.

Watch us transform "Old Shops" in Badore, Lagos into a Contemporary/Modern Shop.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
brabus:
The Atlantic View Contemporary Living - Pre-Works by NextHome

I'm following this with glee grin
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
NextHome Dump Truck - Our Newest Addition to the family!

We just got a pretty sharp looking addition to our fleet! Mounted on a Mack R chassis, this is a great looking truck. The first trip is an eye-opener. But that's story for another time.

We are poised to serve you better now!

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Construction Pictures from the Atlantic View Project

Every day, there's always a good news to share. Today, we stake out the plot, set out the building and commence the preparation of the ground beam reinforcement just like every other projects.

What more?

We just got a new project from the neighbourhood even though we hadn't scratch the ground.

Watch out as things begin to unfold!

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Cooperative Villas Badore | K-024 by NextHome - Picture updates from the Sandfilling work

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Here's to a thousand more of NextHome | H52 stories.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Atlantic View Project - Another day is over!

Milestones achieved.

1. Excavation of the foundation completed.
2. Preparation of ground beam reinforcement still ongoing
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
NEW! Square One Plaza by NextHome

Project starts Next Week! Watch this thread.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
UPCOMING! Multi-Dwelling Unit at Awoyaya.

Design Works and Preliminary Site Inspection Concluded. Discussions ongoing to finalize on Start Date.

Another interesting build this month!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Development Land For Sale at University View Estate opposite PAN African University (LBS), Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Contact 0700-NEXTHOME or Call Brabus on +2348023429122
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Timmi: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Development Land For Sale at University View Estate opposite PAN African University (LBS), Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Please provide size and price.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Atlantic View Project by NextHome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWbg9iMu2d0
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Timmi:
Re: Development Land For Sale at University View Estate opposite PAN African University (LBS), Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Please provide size and price.

I'll update shortly.

Update:

Land Size - 1,000 sqm
Price - N16,000,000

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
NEW! Construction of a Multi-Dwelling Unit in Awoyaya.

Project starts tomorrow. Follow this thread

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by PropTrader: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
brabus:
Inside Our 22sqm Office Space

Remodel and Design Work by Brabus.

Guy you are good at what you do. 2015 shall be an extremely prosperous year for you and you shall have the best interests of your clients at heart and in mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.