Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects - Properties (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (110965 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Are you a welder or steel fabricator with creative juice flowing?

NextHome needs you! We are working on so many projects at the moment that require some out-of-the-box concept/designs.

Signify your interest by responding to this post.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2015
K-024 by NextHome | The biggest concrete pour of the year. Coming soon!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Seascape Villa | Milestone 1 Completed

Milestone 2 Begun.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by befto: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Coming on nicely. keep it up

brabus:
Seascape Villa | Milestone 1 Completed

Milestone 2 Begun.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Raising the walls | Seascape Villa by NextHome

Updates shortly.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:04am On Dec 16, 2015
K-024 by NextHome | Can't believe I'm building this!

Guest room so big you could take it for a squash court! A step out of the ordinary. Oversized doors and windows.

To our esteemed client, We say Thank you for the opportunity!

________
Brabus is back with a "bang"

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2015
K-024 | We're ready!

NextHome Dump Truck - No emergencies, No Delays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPw6UOWYlTc

*for NextHome projects only.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by EndiaSami: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
brabus:
K-024 by NextHome | Can't believe I'm building this!

Guest room so big you could take it for a squash court! A step out of the ordinary. Oversized doors and windows.

To our esteemed client, We say Thank you for the opportunity!

________
Brabus is back with a "bang"

smiley Na God....

Mo' grease to ya elbow
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
EndiaSami:

smiley Na God....

Mo' grease to ya elbow

Na God sure pass.

Can we meet tomorrow? I'm doing materials for runnings at the Atlantic View Project site.

Let's do the thing wey I sabi pass.

Finishing | Atlantic View Project
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Seascape Villa by NextHome | Raising the walls

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
K-024 by NextHome | Biggest Concrete Pour of the Year 2015

We are ready! Tomorrow is the BIG day.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Atlantic View Pent/Roof Slab | Concrete Pour Tomorrow.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
On the 8th day of Christmas | Seafood from The Seascape Villa

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by EndiaSami: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
brabus:

Na God sure pass.

Can we meet tomorrow? I'm doing materials for runnings at the Atlantic View Project site.

Let's do the thing wey I sabi pass.

Finishing | Atlantic View Project
Alright alright captain!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Luminare Gardens by NextHome. Smart Investors Invited.

It's all about GOOD!
Good plots | Good location | Good Plan | Good Price

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX4fe77MrYA

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:01am On Dec 17, 2015
It's Don Smiley001 again!!!

Timely delivery at K-024 Cooperative Villas, Badore. Just the way I ordered it and even more. I've just been called at the gate that my order is awaiting clearing.

Pls remember my Stone Dust ordered for Browne Mews. Saturday will be ideal. And keep warming up for the first floor slab materials by next week. We will round up 2015 with the pour of the Browne Mews.

Good job! Am I trying?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by smiley001(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2015
brabus:
It's Don Smiley001 again!!!

Timely delivery at K-024 Cooperative Villas, Badore. Just the way I ordered it and even more. I've just been called at the gate that my order is awaiting clearing.

Pls remember my Stone Dust ordered for Browne Mews. Saturday will be ideal. And keep warming up for the first floor slab materials by next week. We will round up 2015 with the pour of the Browne Mews.

Good job! Am I trying?

Yes, sure; No problem sir; And thanks for patronising us.

Kindly go and offload them as early as possible sir becos they were on the road at odd & unsocial time(hours) so, they won't like to be delayed.
You know how those drivers behave?
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:37am On Dec 17, 2015
smiley001:

Yes, sure; No problem sir; And thanks for patronising us.

Kindly go and offload them as early as possible sir becos they were on the road at odd & unsocial time(hours) so, they won't like to be delayed.
You know how those drivers behave?

The residents of one of the most secured estate in Lagos do not allow material delivery between 6pm and 7:30am. In fact, no construction activities during those hours. Check in time is 8:00am for construction workers. Check out 6:00pm

They'll have to exercise patience. I've already called the security men at the gate and I live just few minutes walk away.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2015
K-024 by NextHome | We are live now!

The biggest pour of the year 2015.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2015
Yesterday, I had to reschedule K-024 and Atlantic View Concrete Pour for personal reason.

Today, we are live! K-024 and Atlantic View is now been poured.

Live updates from the two sites as we move.

Over 120 workers are currently working at the 2 sites. 3 mixers and all site support equipment are in full use today. The biggest and the highest pour of the year happening now.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2015
NextHome Site Support Services | The things you don't have to pay for when you build with us.

Each site has dedicated generator, hose, pumping and vibrator machine provided free of charge by NextHome. We provide them and fuel it at no cost to our clients

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2015
K-024 by NextHome | What we are up against

Almost 600sqm of floor space

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2015
Atlantic View | A perfect view of the ocean from the rooftop

Update picture

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by mavverick: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2015
When will I get my money back for the approval that is fake and i am also awaiting the other drawings for Ologolo !!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Upcoming Update | Seascape Villa by NextHome
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
The best contemporary build of the year 2015!

Seascape Villa | Atlantic View | K-024

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
NextHome Dump Truck | Always on time.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Updates | Atlantic View

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
K-024 | 40% Done

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by esoorita: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
OnetimeOnly:

Is Brabus/Nexthome the luckiest scammer on Nairaland Building Section?

I have observed the building/ property section from a distance and not made many comments. And the activities of Brabus /Nexthome have given me cause to worry. I think he is both the most skillfull marketer and disreputable builder on this forum at the same time.

My observations

1.He is not a professional builder.

Honestly, this is the weakest argument against Brabus. You don't have to be 'a professional', but you can be professional.
Brabus is not a building professional,but pretends to be one. He may be knowledgeable about how to put up a building (this does not preclude him from the industry but at least be professional to clients )

2.Poor/shoddy job quality,allegations of fraud and theft

Incorrect quantity or materials supplied,
Columns not aligning,cement bags in concrete mix, missing iron rods from site,using regular wood when marine was paid for ,counterfeit drawings, sub-contractors and suppliers not paid.... what the.... (na only you?)

3.All is good until money starts changing hands.
Excellent client relationship until money issues are concerned. Then the name calling and advice giving from a distance starts. I am yet to see a full spectrum of jobs done from start to finish for Nairalanders without complaint (i stand to be corrected on this. Pls really!)

4.Pasting photos like educational materials , meanwhile marketing himself(which is not bad)

Remember the ile-oluji projects. Pasting photos of work not done by him until the client came out screaming!

5.Photo Essays.
Each project is a photo opportunity to draw in the next client ,while not fulfilling full obligations.

6. Brabus is NEVER wrong
No matter what, never accept responsibility for actions on your project site. This is Brabus/nexthome's way. It is always the client that did something wrong. Calling clients who paid you money names, after they air greviances

7.Master of deflection
Changing topic in the middle of a thread, once serious allegations are made with new pictures or glossy future project and real estate seminars. And aligning with established builders to cover up

8.Cracking jokes after serious allegations are made about work done . This is after people have cried out their hearts and serious grievances on this forum

Clients beware

P.S. I am a professional architect who has never and would never work or had any interaction with Brabus/ Nexthome.

Maverick efforts to alert people of his work reputation should not be shut down.
Anybody on this forum who is swayed by his advertising should also be aware of his reputation beforehand. Several of his clients were aware of his reputation and still went into business with him. We should stop this " don't spoil his livelihood" argument. If people allege and show evidence of shoddy jobs and fraud from their livelihood why should they not sound the alarm to others.

The beautiful thing is people will see all this information about Brabus/ Nexthome and enter the trap. Why? Is it because he is the luckiest scammer on Nairaland Building Section?

Irrespective of Brabus antecedents of scamming and hoodwinking his unfortunate former clients, there are no shortage of potential victims on the queue to be dealt with the Brabus way. Time and time again, it always end up in tears because some gullible people will never take a cue and learn from other people's misfortune. I'm amazed at the gullibility of an average Nigerian. The watchword when you are dealing with a cowboy builder with a sugar coated mouth is 'CAVEAT EMPTOR' . Do not regard him as the luckiest scammer on Nairaland Building Section because according to the lyrics in Michael Buble song 'luck will leave you cause it is a faithless friend' . I'm sure that he will get his comeuppance with a client at some point and I only pray that it doesn't get catastrophically bad for him so that he can live to tell the story of his awful experience.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Deliveries as at when needed | NextHome Dump Truck

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Atlantic View | Pre- Plastering Works Ongoing

- Final fix electrical pipe work ongoing
- Installation of scaffolds
- Final fix mechanical works
- Fabrication of window subframes started
- Gate House | Maintenance room construction now ongoing.

Picture updates coming soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.