Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Bankphb Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bankphb Interview (1686 Views)

Bankphb Interview Of 17th December / Bankphb Interview / Bankphb Interview Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankphb Interview by nzucha(f): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2008
hello folks,
Iwant to know those who are successful in the bank phb 19th july test {@ afe bablola hall unilag} that have been called for interview. plz help me answer these questions, or if any one has gone for bank phb interview u can help out pls.its important.

How many STAGES?

is it a kind of PANEL INTERVIEW?

how many people are they in the pannel?

do they take all the interview stages the same day?

how will one know that he or she is successful after the interview.?Thank u so much.
Re: Bankphb Interview by feyijeunso: 12:41am On Aug 12, 2008
FRIEND, SOMEBODY HAS SHARED THE TESTIMONY OF BEEN EMPLOYED. IF U ARE NOT CALLED FOR INTERVIEW, IT MEANS U DIDN'T PASS THE TEST. BEST OF GOD!
Re: Bankphb Interview by dannie(m): 5:07am On Aug 12, 2008
Someone posted that he got d bank phb job, i did not even know they had conducted interview.
Re: Bankphb Interview by nzucha(f): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
i recieved a text massage informing that i passed the test and will be invited soon for an interview. i guess they are calling by batch. just need the info to get prepared.
Re: Bankphb Interview by nzucha(f): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2008
i recieved a text massage informing that i passed the test and will be invited soon for an interview. i guess they are calling by batch. just need the info to get prepared.
Re: Bankphb Interview by amaky(f): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2008
Nzuche when did you write the test, i wrote mine on the 26/7/08 at afebabalola.I have not heard any thing yet
Re: Bankphb Interview by moreebby(f): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2008
It's a one man panel, yourself and God,
Matter of fact, its just one stage and you would be facing about 2-3 directors but definitely not executives, So relax your mind, i would also advise you to read on their website "ABOUT US" so you could gather info about the bank and their banking packages.

(1) (Reply)

Doregos Private Academy Calling / Standard Bank (SCB) Teller Job: Any News? / Flour Mill Nigeria Plc Recruits Store Keeper (CSC) – Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.