Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (142749 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nearest(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2010
nearest:

I have a bb with me that displays the following message when i insert the battery 'uncaught expectation: index 20 > = 20' after that it will show ' app error 523' what can i do to put it back to order? the owner was trying to install an app when this happened.
Where are all the phone engineers asking people to come here for help? please help, provide solution for the above problem please!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2010
puskin:

. . . . . .I knew it. The other side of the story has finally come out. cool cool
thk God. i no it d guy no finish d storyline. if na true u test am wetin u do d fone? n hw many u don buy for him hand to conclude say all him goods na die.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
SMSguru:

My phone asks for "Security Code" each time I put someone else's sim card into my phone.

What do I do?
remove d fone security or remove d code by box i.e unlock.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2010
nearest:

Where are all the phone engineers asking people to come here for help? please help, provide solution for the above problem please!
ok . upgrade d fone usin bb manager or google hw to do it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by omoboy08(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2010
Pelumiv:

remove d fone security or remove d code by box i.e unlock.

@pelumiv, long time no c. How far about my e71?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sosodat: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
Engineers,

Please I need help unlocking my Nokia N86 (8MP).
Got it from "three.co.uk"
The IMEI = 354203035053315

Cant get the unlock code. Cant seem to find someone in Nigeria who knows how to so far.

Please do help if you can. Compliments of the season
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by MYOMY1: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2010
Please where do I get cracked Psiloc IrRemote for my E71? The one I have is requesting for license.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samolina1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2010
@nearest Yes! You can try and upgrade the BB firmware eithe from manufacturer site or google. Goodluck!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2010
@sosodat
your N86 is an sl3 platform nokia, coded with asco algorithm, only someone with mt-box is guaranteed to do that, or you can buy an unlock from the operator.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by gbagbe: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2010
please i need help with my fone
i just got a blackberry bold and use it with a mtn line.
when i try to check my credit or my family and friends numbers or send a please call me requests, the fone treats it like a call and den says the number i dialed is incorect. is there anything i am not doin right/or that i should know? pls help!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Stevolat: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2010
@all d memory card dey work wit my fone but if i remove it &insert it inside any fone it'll ask 4 pin code wc i don try all d code wey i dey use. Help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Stevolat: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2010
@all also help me on how 2 configure n5250 . Wc symbia version does blongs 2?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2010
omoboy08:

@pelumiv, long time no c. How far about my e71?
yr fone dey
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Zico4real(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2010
@ all, pls my nokia e61i ,any time i try to on d bluethoot it's keep telling me unable 2 perform bluethoot operation.even after formating it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jamoholad(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2010
Please my Nokia 5310c is switch of whenever i have a message or browsing.
It will just become blank and later restore, as if i switch it off.
I have tried flashing it, it it still occur.
please help.
jamo_holad@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by MissyB3(f): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2010
Please, where can I possibly download Adobe flash player for samsung GT-S5230W?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Please, where can I possibly download Adobe flash player for samsung GT-S5230W?

Check adobe site to c if they have supported version for your samsung GT-S5230W.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2010
gbagbe:

please i need help with my fone
i just got a blackberry bold and use it with a mtn line.
when i try to check my credit or my family and friends numbers or send a please call me requests, the fone treats it like a call and den says the number i dialed is incorect. is there anything i am not doin right/or that i should know? pls help!
go to settings in your phone and turn off automatic network.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2010
jamoholad:

Please my Nokia 5310c is switch of whenever i have a message or browsing.
It will just become blank and later restore, as if i switch it off.
I have tried flashing it, it it still occur.
please help.
jamo_holad@yahoo.com

Do you flash it with the latest firmware? if yes its hardware. i havent get d solution at d moment.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wendoworld(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
please house i am in need of help, i use a nokia e75 but now it is blank(i guess it is the flex or so sha undecided ) but before then when ever the phone falls down heavily some of its buttons refuse to work for a certain amount of time(for like 7days or so) then from no where it starts working again, please has anyone experienced somefin like this before?

before the phone went blank it fell down and gradually starts to go blank and come up again before finally going blank pata pata grin please does anyone knows if its truely a flex problem?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2010
wendoworld, according to what u've narrated, flex is the main culprit but give it to a tech to rip it & confirm.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wendoworld(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2010
ok thanks dragnet, am planning to take it to the nokia store in ikeja. has anyone had any experience how they operate over there? just need an advise if it is advisable for me to take it there, i no want all this computer village guys story and trouble i just wan avoid am, i no dey in the mood cool cool grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lumidii: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2010
nearest:

What you to do is to do a hard reset on the device ie, remove the battery and put it back in after about 30secs.

If the uncaught exception error does not disappear, then you need to do a software reload on the BB device using the apploader in the Blackberry desktop manager.

Let me know the handheld software version on your device. navigate to

options --- about , and then go to the 3rd row and read out the handheld software. It starts with a V, and post on here for me.

I might start a thread specifically for BB software issues if time permits me,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ghana1: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2010
Oh! my very knowledgeable Phone Prof, I want to buy Universal Unlock box. Can you direct me where to get one in Lagos? I live in Ghana. My email address is unlockgsmghana@gmail.com . Pls, Prof, get back to me via my email address so that we shall discuss how i can have your repair tutorials on CD or in text. Do you also unlock phones? I am very grateful to Nairalang guys for making possible for me to have this contact with you.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ghana1: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2010
I want to buy Universal unlock box. Can somebody direct me where to get one in Lagos? My email address is: unlockgsmghana@gmail.com and tel. is +233249483410
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by MissyB3(f): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2010
I'm back with ma wahala again. Please tolerate me. grin

Who can teach me ho to install flash player on my phone and where to get it? embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by kay0195: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2010
Hi pls I'm having issues wit my BB I received a msg/mail but its not opening I can't view my msges/mails and also I can't view my BB chat messages that one is opening but wen someone sends me a BB chat msg, I can't see it. What could have gone wrong? I have switched off my fone several times but its still d same yet d box showing me that I have a msg/ mail is still on my screen because I haven't been able to view it cos it aint opening. Cud it be a virus someone attacked me with that's causing dis? How do I view my msgs now?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by kay0195: 2:15am On Dec 31, 2010
Figured it out on ma own. I just pulled out d battery and tada! It worked :•)
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wendoworld(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2010
wendoworld:

ok thanks dragnet, am planning to take it to the nokia store in ikeja. has anyone had any experience how they operate over there? just need an advise if it is advisable for me to take it there, i no want all this computer village guys story and trouble i just wan avoid am, i no dey in the mood cool cool grin grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Whizkid2(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
help!! my iphone dose nt vibrate anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135)

MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.