Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (48059 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by KeleBaby(f): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by ajasbaba(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2014
you will not unless he chops you like food everyday.

try and hold yourself.

some ladies self i just tire for una case

13 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by donbuchi1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
young lady, I find these statements of yours contradictory: I am a christian, infact i am born again. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?

BTW: How old are you guys?

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by KeleBaby(f): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
No, he will not have it like food.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by KeleBaby(f): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
don buchi: young lady, I find these statements of your contradictory: I am a christian, infact i am born again. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?

BTW: How old are you guys?
and what has age got to do with this ?
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by jmoore(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
The diary of a bornagain bleeper.

119 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Ellidude(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op, i'm not against your relationship but having sex with someone other than your spouse, is preposterous...

You were lucky the other dudes you've bleeped never made you two [PREGNANT] who knows, it maybe a sign that you still aren't ready for it..Now six months isn't long enough to go into that...It solemnly depends on your age like someone said..Are you old enough to take responsibility of your actions?

Talking about his attitude [if you really make up your mind to do it], one thing you should know about guys is that once you are not married to them and you tend to have sex with them, if they don't really love you, you'd be as good as a filthy rag in their sight..I suggest you tie the knot first before going into the HEE HOO STUFF

Thanks..

13 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by jaybee3(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby:
and what has age got to do with this ?
Your religion frowns against such ma'am

so you are either confused or plain ignorant if your religious claim is anything to go by

some churches in Nigeria wouldn't even marry you guys if they find out you guys been enjoying the hoo haa moment

35 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Ellidude(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
jay bee:
Your religion frowns against such ma'am

so you are either confused or plain ignorant if your religious claim is anything to go by

some churches in Nigeria wouldn't even marry you guys if they find out you guys been enjoying the hoo haa moment

Lol..That certainly ringed a bell..You're in every way right...

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
No he won't
Infact ehn, he will love you the more
Nd while at it, make sure you get pregnant
undecided

17 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by zeb04(f): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Christian?bornagain? Having sex?.....I just don't gerrit,mayb someone shld put me thru?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Danhumprey: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
jmoore: The diary of a bornagain bleeper.
Exactly!gringringrin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Danhumprey: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
You say you are a Christian and born again? Any yet you wanna have sex when you are not yet married? I bet even Devil is a virgin and more holier than most so-called born again Christians. SMH.

16 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Ellidude(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
I won't be surprised if she opens another thread which talks about pregnancy..

Pls Op you shouldn't go by every advise given to you..

5 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=Danhumprey] Ahem! undecided[quote] what??
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by adexsimply(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
I love this.."Born-again Christian" and "love Pre-marital sex" in the same sentence
God is great!!
grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
zeemoore: Thanks love kiss
for what??
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by chukwuinya: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
hmmm wetin i no go hear? N she dey talk am with boldness, want make we clap 4 u abi? I 4 curse u if no be say i no fit. U had better ask urself what u r doing 2 urself,talking 2 some people is just a waste of precious tym!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by castielo(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby: Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that I like sex ?

Chica.. you av bleeped up! angry

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
This is the 21st century jor...

You can be born again AND having pre-marital sex...

If Jesus was around now, he would probably giving it to Mary Magdalene while cruising above Paris in his G-6 cool

8 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Danhumprey: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
GustavoFring: This is the 21st century jor...

If Jesus was around now, he would probably giving it to Mary Magdalene while cruising above Paris in his G-6 cool
Wow! SMH!

6 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by eniorisha(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ op, age or not, r u newly born again? i will admonish u to read ur bible always, attend believers' class regularly, & fellowshiping.

if u can control ur sexual urge, it will be doing u a lot of good physically, spiritually & emotionally.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Danhumprey: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
adexsimply: I love this.."Born-again Christian" and "love Pre-marital sex" in the same sentence
God is great!!
grin grin grin
I tell you! Very,very great! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Danhumprey: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
TR0UBLeMaKeR: .
If there is anybody you should have directed this statement you made "self righteous b.itch",it shouldn't have been Zeemoore. What did she said to warrant that from you?undecided
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Demol09(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
GustavoFring: This is the 21st century jor...

u'r a fcking pervert.

11 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Demol09:
u'r a fcking pervert.

I agree...but Mary Magdalene was an Olosho still...

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Medunah: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Theres nofin wrong with bin honest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.