Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Do You Think Of Lagbaja's Costume In The African Player Of The Year Award. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think Of Lagbaja's Costume In The African Player Of The Year Award. (834 Views)

Miss Nigeria-Universe National Costume Causes Outrage On Twitter / What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Lagbaja's Costume In The African Player Of The Year Award. by whizcartel(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lagbaja dazzled us with is performance and his costume was amazing(according to me sha!) so what do you think.
Re: What Do You Think Of Lagbaja's Costume In The African Player Of The Year Award. by gboyex(m): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
I love the costume it was very creative, it shows he really did his home work before the performance

Glowing with pride
I love the part where other lagbajas in same costume showed up, and they all mixed up

Twas grt

(1) (Reply)

Say Good Bye To Stretch Marks / Childish Or Cool;what's Your Take,guys&ladies / Bleaching Creams Cause Cancer, Kidney And Physciatric Problems – NAFDAC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.