Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Trapped In Different Worlds - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Trapped In Different Worlds (1166 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trapped In Different Worlds by Oluwason(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
I am new to writing and in fact this is my fist work, so would please welcome every form of encouragements and critisms.

I was actually inspired to start writing when I came to Nairanland and read from great writers like Ishilove, royver, flow, the rock555, and floxy (funny guys), xenia, Enutsia, offilispeak (dont know what happened to the guy but the guy write in a way that is out of this world) and a whole lot which I can mention you all for time and space would fail me.

So to all I say a big thank you for the inspiration and would definitely wish to see you here to encourage your boy.

All right reserved
Re: Trapped In Different Worlds by Oluwason(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bola woke up and sat at the edge of the bed, staring back at the lady on the bed with a look of accomplishment written all over his face, he recalled the conversation he had with her the previous night and grinned wickedly. He remembered her saying “it’s getting late and I ought to be on my way”, but with his sugar coated tongue he had convinced her to spend the night since it was already late, raining, and it’s also a weekend. She had given in to him because recently he had changed drastically and became very caring and loving (so she thought), even never demanding for sex as he formerly does, so all these made her more relaxed and comfortable. They had been kissing and it was getting tensed that his hands were reaching for more sensitive areas than usual, she had withdrew saying, “we shouldn’t be doing this now since we are getting married, why don’t you just wait till then you can have all you wanted”. But he had said in defense that he was so in the mood because of the weather and also since it was certain he was going to marry her, so they could as well do it now and she had succumbed because she sincerely loved him.

But damn it he thought again, she should have told him she was a virgin, she is such a nice girl and a “wife material”, but she had fallen into the wrong hands, I guess that is the way the game play out at times he said to himself. He also remembered some months ago how he had boasted to his friends Mike and Chucks at the office that he was going to get the girl in less than two weeks, though no one seems to be able to get her even for a date at the office; he said he was not just called “Baller” for the fun of it, he remains the best player in the game. Though his name is Ajibola and Bola for short, but he had been known as “Baller” by his friends’ right from his campus days because he was such a player and always has his ways with ladies. Though he had boasted he would have Sade in two weeks, it took him a whole month before she would even agree to go on a date with him, another month before accepting his proposal, and now after three months he finally had his way with her. He smiled wickedly again to himself, though he invested so much into the whole game for no lady had ever proven this difficult, but he finally had her and for this he was proud that his reputation still stands as “Baller” the best striker in the game. He turned to look at her again sleeping, gosh the girl is pretty, maybe he could still keep her as long as she doesn’t interfere with his games, but he was not in love with her, he was not in love with any lady, in fact he had never been in love with any lady. He sat up and entered the bathroom, after refreshing himself, admiring his physique on the mirror in the bathroom; it suddenly dawned on him that Lilian (his “new catch”) was coming today by twelve which means Sade have to leave.

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Different Worlds by tmamuda(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jst passin
Re: Trapped In Different Worlds by IamDejman(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ok, waiting 4 nxt update
Re: Trapped In Different Worlds by Oluwason(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Folks, its unfortunate what happened to Nairaland, we all are affected. But we definitely will come back strong in Jesus name.

Welcome back to u all

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Different Worlds by PastorOluT(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Oluwason: Folks, its unfortunate what happened to Nairaland, we all definitely all are affected. But we definitely will come back strong in Jesus name.

Welcome back to u all

Hmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) / An Absolutely Ground-Breaking Video: Watch before reading Article / 38 As Nefelibata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.