Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

18-yr-old Virgin Killer Lied Against Pastor Fireman - Mother Reveals More Shocki - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 18-yr-old Virgin Killer Lied Against Pastor Fireman - Mother Reveals More Shocki (647 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-yr-old Virgin Killer Lied Against Pastor Fireman - Mother Reveals More Shocki by Fizzynigga(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mother of the 18-year-old boy, Ikechukwu Lucky, who was arrested by the police in Lagos State for strangling a 12-year-old girl, Bose Ogoja, to death for money ritual, in Badagry area of the state, has said her son is possessed of an evil spirit that has been tormenting him.

Esa Egbo, confessed to the journalists that her son had been arrested 4 times for attempting to rape little girls between the ages of 10 and 15 years by the police in Badagry Division.
Mrs. Egbo also said she and her family are members of Perfect Christianity Mission in Surulere area of Lagos, where Dr. Ofuche Ukoha (aka Sign Fireman) is the General Overseer, adding that her son does not know or have any access to the cleric, whom he claimed sent him to kill the girl.
Neighbour laid a curse on him
According to her words, two years ago a neighbour laid a curse on her son. She claims this was when he started behaving strangely, thereby attempting to rape little children whenever he sees them.
"He started two years ago to molest girls in attempt to rape them. It is not an ordinary thing. You know some people are very good in hurting other people’s children. So for that reason I am suspecting that. He has been staying with me from birth and just two years ago when he was 16 years old, a man who lives close to us laid a curse on him. What happened was that we have a well in our compound and Ikechukwu and one of the man’s daughters were at the well fetching water and they had a quarrel. Ikechuwu beat up the girl and when the man returned he brought out a belt to whip Ike and I prevented him. He started boasting that he was going to make Ike useless and miserable. I thought he was joking but after that Ikechuwu started behaving funny." read more here [http://fizzynigga..com/2014/01/18-yr-old-virgin-killer-lied-against.html?spref=tw]
Re: 18-yr-old Virgin Killer Lied Against Pastor Fireman - Mother Reveals More Shocki by enigmagu1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
hmmmmm complete d story here or its a lie....
Re: 18-yr-old Virgin Killer Lied Against Pastor Fireman - Mother Reveals More Shocki by ninja4life(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Talk about brainwashed people evil spirit hah lmao though i dont believe the claim by the boy anyway cos things dont add up.
Re: 18-yr-old Virgin Killer Lied Against Pastor Fireman - Mother Reveals More Shocki by Dipland: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Now no one is commenting. But if he actually sent the lad, here will be filled with haters by now!

(1) (Reply)

Man Detained For Being An Atheist / Are U Happy Ramadan Is Going Or Sad / Jehovah's Witness Cynism Of Catholism And Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.