Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? (24273 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by tonysmart: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2008
Please how long does it take to travel from Lagos to Port Harcourt by road?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by ifyalways(f): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2008
It ought to be in less than 15 hours maximum BUT due to the bad roads,it might extend to 24 or even more sad sad
If you want it less stressfull go with ABC transport Or Chisco though ABC seems to be the best now.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by alex406(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2008
Lagos to PH is between 9-10hrs if the road is smooth.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by komekn(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2008
Its about 600km going through Benin - Warri - PH, How long depends on your mode of transport, in a half descent SUV I would say about 6/7 hours depending if you get stopped by the police or not, i think fotodaddy on his bike would do it in about 5hrs. cool
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by MrCrackles(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2008
alex406:

Lagos to PH is between 9-10hrs if the road is smooth.

and if the road is not smooth?! grin
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by Gamine(f): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2008
Forget about Smooth road in Nigeria?

where did u ever see smooth road

Bros!

it takes Approximately ONE DAY atleast to travel

You better go empty your accant enter Arik

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by komekn(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
I made reference to an SUV as my mode of transport, because the road is never smooth and never completely good, it is usually degrees of roughness or if you like badness.

However, my projections remain the same, including all variables, the other question is how fast can you drive in your car safely, thats up to you. grin
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by tradelord: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2010
how about water transport how long does it take
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by manmustwac(m): 1:41am On Jul 26, 2010
About 9 hours if holdup no dey for road
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by manmustwac(m): 1:42am On Jul 26, 2010
About 9 hours if holdup no dey for road
Re: How Long Does It Take To Travel From Lagos To Ph By Road? by ogadriva(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2015
about 8 hours.. But please use good bus companies. Some will take 9-10hours.. Just be carefull
Book Bus Tickets from anywhere in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa.

(1) (Reply)

12 Things Nigerian Customs Service Wants You To Know About Clearing / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Mushin Area Of Lagos. See Photos / Travellers Lament As Lagos, Abuja Lockdown Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.