Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science (20241 Views)

Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards / Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Henry praise: Damn!!!! I haven't shaved my beard n haired 4 abt 4 months, I feel bless right now. Everybody is complainin but I lyk d curiousity in d minds of babies n kids who wudnt stop wantin to have a feel n draw at my beard anytym I carry dem.

One tin I knw abt beard, it givs u a dat kind of esteem de say pple get wen de put on sun shades.

4 me, I don't av to worry abt pimples in as much as I have my beard plastered on my cheeks.

N most tyms pple see u as a strange kinda person n wudnt want to get on ur way, beards givs u "a go" wen others ar gettin "a wait"

But pls beard isn't 4 gals/ ladies/women igbo girls wit moustaches take note

".Beard is diff from pubic hair, pls shave off dat region, we don't want anoda sambisa forest to harbour Bokoharam, termiteharam n liceharam in d "south

Team beard all d way.

I carried a research with my team and we discovered that hairs are actually very healthy for all humans and confers lots of aesthetic values on them too.

Imagine women without hairs on their head.. shocked..like the post above,hairs not only block UV rays,they also trap dusts and prevent dangerous carcinogenic substances from getting into the pores and the blood stream..

Who wouldnt want to be a samson [strength] or Wole Soyinka and Einstein [intelligence]..these men avoided and distanced themselves from the shaving sticks..

Axilla or Armpit hairs..Those hairs are not to be touched...they trap lots of dusts and other stuffs you wouldnt want to know about.. shocked..once removed,they pave the way for cancer..if you knew the contents of deodorants,anti-perspirants,colognes and perfumes,no one would let those touch your armpits..these chemicals interferes with your hormones and can cause and accelerate mammary cancers.

Oncology units of most western hospitals are flooded with women who shaved and used heavy doses of deodorants etc compared to those poor women in developing countries especially in the country sides[villages]..

Pubic hairs...if you still shave those regions,you have to stop today...

Have you lot not wondered why ovarian cancers are on the increase..medicine still do not have a concrete reason why it occurs in some women..Have you lot not wondered why infertility is on the increase,it is not all down to infections and stress.

Have you lot not wondered why prostate cancers are on the increase in men?....at least that one doesnt come from ssexx..

I love forests,i love thick vegetations,i love all the faunas and floras,they give balance to nature and are so Beautiful...I do not love Deserts,they are hot and unbearable..with the worst kind of scorpions and snakes..

Thick forests are beautiful and i will prefer pictures of forests hung on my walls to the sand dunes of the deserts...makanaki kupende cheesy cheesy...yuzedo [2013]

I will prefer my women Amazons than Desert queens.

I'd rather my Anaconda cruise in and out of sambisa forest than watch it slither into any cave in the desert..

Disclaimer......
me i no be scientist o,the only research ever i participated in was joining my hood boys,we used our school fees to achieve Happy Endings with some babes at Ijanikin Lagos.

I do not have hairs on my head..God Lord made it so..
I do not have axillary hairs cos i hate them..cancer or no cancer

I keep my bits tidy..well maybe sometimes i leave a little shrub as a cushion for my big boy..but pls note that women are forbidden from any sort of deforestation or bush burning down there..

May all women be blessed as they heed to these advices..may they be protected from any sort of illness caused by global warming which would take them to dodgy pastors and quack doctors..

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Malakh: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
TrYcIa1: So tell me
no mind my fleshly mind jare. i comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Malakh: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
gbosaa: u make sense small but those ailment does not come from unshaven hair

I carried a research with my team and we discovered that hairs are actually very healthy for all humans and confers lots of aesthetic values on them too.

Imagine women without hairs on their head.. shocked..like the post above,hairs not only block UV rays,they also trap dusts and prevent dangerous carcinogenic substances from getting into the pores and the blood stream..

Who wouldnt want to be a samson [strength] or Wole Soyinka and Einstein [intelligence]..these men avoided and distanced themselves from the shaving sticks..

Axilla or Armpit hairs..Those hairs are not to be touched...they trap lots of dusts and other stuffs you wouldnt want to know about.. shocked..once removed,they pave the way for cancer..if you knew the contents of deodorants,anti-perspirants,colognes and perfumes,no one would let those touch your armpits..these chemicals interferes with your hormones and can cause and accelerate mammary cancers.

Oncology units of most western hospitals are flooded with women who shaved and used heavy doses of deodorants etc compared to those poor women in developing countries especially in the country sides[villages]..

Have you lot not wondered why ovarian cancers are on the increase..medicine still do not have a concrete reason why it occurs in some women..Have you lot not wondered why infertility is on the increase,it is not all down to infections and stress.

Have you lot not wondered why prostate cancers are on the increase in men?....at least that one doesnt come from ssexx..

I love forests,i love thick vegetations,i love all the faunas and floras,they give balance to nature and are so Beautiful...I do not love Deserts,they are hot and unbearable..with the worst kind of scorpions and snakes..

Thick forests are beautiful and i will prefer pictures of forests hung on my walls to the sand dunes of the deserts...makanaki kupende cheesy cheesy...yuzedo [2013]

I'd rather my Anaconda cruise in and out of sambisa forest than watch it slither into any cave in the desert..

Disclaimer......
me i no be scientist o,the only research ever i participated in was joining my hood boys,we used our school fees to achieve Happy Endings with some babes at Ijanikin Lagos.

I keep my bits tidy..well maybe sometimes i leave a little shrub as a cushion for my big boy..but pls note that women are forbidden from any sort of deforestation or bush burning down there..

May all women be blessed as they heed to these advices..may they be protected from any sort of illness caused by global warming which would take them to dodgy pastors and quack doctors..

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Malakh: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
gbosaa: u make sense small but those ailment does not come from unshaven hair

Disclaimer......

u make sense small but those ailments does not come from unshaven hair
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by date1816: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Van snickers:

No ones cares.
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by date1816: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Van snickers:

No ones cares.

yeah who cares?.
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Bawss1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Malakh: u make sense small but those ailments does not come from unshaven hair

I beg to disagree, he didn't make much sense there. All he did was spread FUD.

A gentleman knows that beards make him look good so he keeps it clean and well groomed. He shaves off all pubic and underarm hair.

A lady knows that hair on her head, her eyelashes and eyelids too, are an asset and she looks after it with care. She does her best however to keep the rest of her body hairless.

cool
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by newacca: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
There is name for people without beard: Women! grin

2 Likes

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Its Jonathan: men with beards are dirty men!
When fools speak...smh
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Malakh: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bawss1:

I beg to disagree, he didn't make much sense there. All he did was spread FUD.

A gentleman knows that beards make him look good so he keeps it clean and well groomed. He shaves off all pubic and underarm hair.

A lady knows that hair on her head, her eyelashes and eyelids too, are an asset and she looks after it with care. She does her best however to keep the rest of her body hairless.

cool
ok i don hear make we give small pass mark for the energy spent
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by anitank(f): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
gbosaa:

Axilla or Armpit hairs..Those hairs are not to be touched...they trap lots of dusts and other stuffs you wouldnt want to know about.. shocked..once removed,they pave the way for cancer..if you knew the contents of deodorants,anti-perspirants,colognes and perfumes,no one would let those touch your armpits..these chemicals interferes with your hormones and can cause and accelerate mammary cancer

I will prefer my women Amazons than Desert queens

Disclaimer......

Wonders shall indeed never end cry cry cry
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by ewosk: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
so ar u pple telling me i need to keep beards like dis guy abi

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Bawss1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
^ Very correct
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Hardeytohlar(f): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
i tink benzema is a good example

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by SenatorJames(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chillisauce: Ewwww, I don't like beards.
If hubby decides to wake up one day to grow some, I'm gonna get him drunk, use shaving stick remove the gaddem things angry grin
Thumps up! Which kind research is that.

#Teamshaveoffthebeards#

2 Likes

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chillisauce:

Fvck off. If you dont care, you wouldn't be bothered quoting me.

hm but he got 13likes
mystirious
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 05, 2014
SporaD8: Oh No! Delilah is on the loose again!

Shave off those scary looking wigs.. imagine mounting on bikes harmattan season. Na dust go gather for the bushy things.

Twah

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by SporaD8: 7:05am On Jul 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

Shave off those scary looking wigs.. imagine mounting on bikes harmattan season. Na dust go gather for the bushy things.

Twah
Sure saucy.
Remaining unshaved for just 3days is like torture to me, how much more keeping a beard!
But with the way you put it in your earlier post, I just can't help but remember the biblical Delilah.
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by agrovick(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2014
Mondisweets, are u following :-D
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2014
agrovick: Mondisweets, are u following :-D
eeeeeeh in that case keep a very long beard to keep looking younger
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by agrovick(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2014
grin
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by agrovick(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2014
Mondisweets: eeeeeeh in that case keep a very long beard to keep looking younger
like the curled one on page 0?
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2014
agrovick:
like the curled one on page 0?

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by agrovick(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=Mondisweets][/quote]
i will like to know what you will offer me if I decide to go with this. grin
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by victorix(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2014
now dis is some serious beardsgrin

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by temmym4(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
I just don't understand why guys keeps lots of BearBear nowadays, Seriously, don't you just feel too much of it makes you look dirty?
How does it keeps you looking young? Are u kidding me? A cleaned shaved dude compared to an Osama looking brother who looks younger?
Healthy?? Are u bluffing? I go dey eat dey worry about bear-bear germs, na 3 days I go take dey use toilet soap finish, I go wan kiss my wife she go dey eat bear-bear. Nyama.
Handsome? Damn.. am sure say na Rick Ross be the mentor of the dude that wrote this shit originally. Am so sure some guys might wanna eat me raw now grin
I like it low and neat, it has always been my favorite kinda style ever since I left secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2014
temmym4: I just don't understand why guys keeps lots of BearBear nowadays, Seriously, don't you just feel too much of it makes you look dirty?
How does it keeps you looking young? Are u kidding me? A cleaned shaved dude compared to an Osama looking brother who looks younger?
Healthy?? Are u bluffing? I go dey eat dey worry about bear-bear germs, na 3 days I go take dey use toilet soap finish, I go wan kiss my wife she go dey eat bear-bear. Nyama.
Handsome? Damn.. am sure say na Rick Ross be the mentor of the dude that wrote this shit originally. Am so sure some guys might wanna eat me raw now grin
I like it low and neat, it has always been my favorite kinda style ever since I left secondary school.
----------------------------
k
----------------------------
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by franzis(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Want to get rid of stubborn hairs ,get the electronic hair shaver remover trimmer epilator ,gives a hairless and sexy skin look.. Order now on konga and pay on delivery @ /bestprice

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Davidbanky(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Following ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need A Detailed Review On Asantee Papaya Soap / The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video / Student Faces Expulsion Over Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.