Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,445 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

When I Was A Kid - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / When I Was A Kid (1283 Views)

Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos / I Was Blind For 15 Good Days-chidinma / Meet The Tallest Kid In The World Who Is 3times His Mates Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I Was A Kid by yuzjet(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Can u imagine how time has passed over the years (in decades) and the kind of changes that has happened? Below here are what these following words meant then which we all knew as of now means something else entirely. Let's go!

1. P***Y meant a cat (My Pet)

2.Sex meant a gender (Male or Female)

3.Bitch was a female dog.

4.Dick was name of a cartoon film.

5.Bang was a sound.

6.Rubber was nothing but an eraser.

7.Balls meant a round toy with a close Valve.

8.Cock was a rooster.

9.Round was a circular shape. (in elementary mathematics)

10.Boot was a type of a shoe.

But now, can't be mentioning what they all means now.

Growing up corrupted my mind and we all know it really wasn't my fault. Anyway, add urs and let the fun begins!

Re: When I Was A Kid by badmeat(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Back yard means the back of the housecheesy
Re: When I Was A Kid by yuzjet(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm kul!

(1) (Reply)

Please...we Need Your Help / Picture From Felabration 2013 / The Bob Marley You Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.