Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (33088 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jack Daniels at work? embarassed
Mynd_44:
Mondi knows when to fall back. Have you seen me open threads like this? You should know something else is at work grin cool
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Aphrodite4(f): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
texanomaly:

delusional much?

I think he meant 1.2 inch bait.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Fynestboi: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fish?
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by princesa(f): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
For a guy that claims he doesn't know what to do with a lady, you seem an expert now undecided

anyways, am not a fish and i don't think or behave like a fish cool

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
princesa: For a guy that claims he doesn't know what to do with a lady, you seem an expert now undecided

anyways, am not a fish and i don't think or behave like a fish cool

What can I say in my defense? And FYI, I never called anyone a fish: i just said a lot of women think like fishes

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by crackhaus: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Hehehe
My star is Pisces. Lol
All this fish talk come dey make me feel somehow.
Tah!
Feeling somehow ke!
Kidding right? ...and if you're not, oya get back in formation sharpaly! angry tongue
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Justeenaleo(f): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ty Lannister:
Which apple? Who said anything about an apple? Una mama Eve wanted knowledge that would make her like God. Is that out of reach or is that out of reach? undecided
"Our mama" got the "knowledge" tru d apple which wasn't out of reach
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Not feeling bad o

Just funny. Fish this fish that
And all I'm hearing in my head is pisces pisces pisces. Lol
crackhaus:
Tah!
Feeling somehow ke!
Kidding right?
...and if you're not, oya get back in formation sharpaly! angry tongue
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by crackhaus: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Not feeling bad o

Just funny. Fish this fish that
And all I'm hearing in my head is pisces pisces pisces. Lol
Good!

Then you won't mind knowing that,
"man shall not live by his own sausage alone, but also by curious fish present in the mighty ocean."

Ooh God, we love fish so much... wink grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hehehe
Some fish get teeth o. Sharp teeth!
To avoid loss of sausage. Don't say I didn't warn you.
crackhaus:
Good!

Then you won't mind knowing that,
"man shall not live by his own sausage alone, but also by curious fish present in the mighty ocean."

Ooh God, we love fish so much... wink grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Fynestboi: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Make una goodnight o
Jah bless

@Mynd. You too serious sometimes
But You're less sober today. It's kinda nice. Actually nice wink
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
This theory applies more to men rather than women.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Make una goodnight o
Jah bless

@Mynd. You too serious sometimes
But You're less sober today. It's kinda nice. Actually nice wink
cool

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mondisweets: This theory applies more to men rather than women.
I beg to differ. What are your reasons?

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Tuntheycr7: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:

What can I say in my defense? And FYI, I never called anyone a fish: i just said a lot of women think like fishes
Una still de this fish tinz...
@mynd44, did you really like it fishy ?
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Seun(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Which sex spends more time and energy and money on a relationship? Which sex gets more tangible things? So who are the fish, really?

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by princesa(f): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:

Well don't bother defending tongue

I know, just to make it clear That am @ the other side of the divide.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun: Which sex spends more time and energy and money on a relationship? Which sex gets more tangible things? So who are the fish, really?
You think? Ask how many women have fallen for these tricks and you will be shocked.

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
princesa:

Well don't bother defending tongue

I know, just to make it clear That am @ the other side of the divide.
Well that's up to you. I did leave space for some while some others fall perfectly into the category. It is more of a lesson so you can fix where you are wanting.

If you have been acting silly, change. That goes to both guys and girls

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Tuntheycr7: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun: Which sex spends more time and energy and money on a relationship? Which sex gets more tangible things? So who are the fish, really?
grin grin grin

In mortal combat, this is called BRUTALITY
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by princesa(f): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun:
Which sex spends more time and energy and money on a relationship? Which sex gets more tangible things? So who are the fish, really?

those who get eaten the more viz a viz time, money and energy.

Some groups need to re-examine themselves, so much delusion undecided

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
I beg to differ. What are your reasons?
Men are will to go above and beyond just for a piece of ass, and even if they know that chances are its not even worth a quarter of the stress they just go through with it, simply because he is CURIOUS to know how it would feel like holding a piece of fat during intimacy.
How many times will he do it? A million times over! How much will it cost some of them? A marriage, a good woman, messy divorce and half of what he has worked for most of his life and some enough to feed 200 somalis for 2yrs.
Like the fish they would go around eating around thinking they are clever but forgetting that that one move could cost them their life.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
princesa:

those who get eaten the more viz a viz time, money and energy.

Some groups need to re-examine themselves, so much delusion undecided
But still more and more women keep complaining about how men tricked them to do things they don't want to do. Do a quick survey of women who lost their virginity, a lot lost it to guys who tricked them and some of the tricks used are highlighted here

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by princesa(f): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
Well that's up to you. I did leave space for some while some others fall perfectly into the category. It is more of a lesson so you can fix where you are wanting.

If you have been acting silly, change. That goes to both guys and girls
when did you become an arm-chair relationship counsellor? Oh well, Advice taken. undecided
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
Men are will to go above and beyond just for a piece of ass, and even if they know that chances are its not even worth a quarter of the stress they just go through with it, simply because he is CURIOUS to know how it would feel like holding a piece of fat during intimacy.
How many times will he do it? A million times over! How much will it cost some of them? A marriage, a good woman, messy divorce and half of what he has worked for most of his life and some enough to feed 200 somalis for 2yrs.
Like the fish they would go around eating around thinking they are clever but forgetting that that one move could cost them their life.
You also seem to forget that the men who do this enjoy it. It is like a sport to them and the woman is the price. The woman on the other hand is most of the time not suspicious of the man's intentions.

She thinks the stress he goes through shows he likes her and enjoys her presence, we know better cool

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Seun(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44: You think? Ask how many women have fallen for these tricks and you will be shocked.
And what do you get when they "fall" for these tricks? The privilege of pleasuring them by working very hard on them in the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by princesa(f): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
But still more and more women keep complaining about how men tricked them to do things they don't want to do. Do a quick survey of women who lost their virginity, a lot lost it to guys who tricked them and some of the tricks used are highlighted here

indeed. Did you leave room for those who were ra.ped? Or room for those who were molested by their male relatives? Dude, it doesn't always work like that.

Why do you men take women as barbie dolls, fish brains and airheads?

Just because one silly female fell for the fish trick don't mean putting out 'worms' into oceans will catch quite a lot o women.

Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Vyolet(f): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
I wondered too after reading all over..the men are the fishes here especially based on the Op's description.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2014

See my initial post. grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun:
And what do you get when they "fall" for these tricks? The privilege of pleasuring them by working very hard in the bedroom.
The price of a game might be horrible and the process stressful but it is more than the price. It is about the bragging right which is the real price among men who do this.

Ever heard of the term "puff puff pass"? This is when a group of friends all get intimate with one girl. It seems disgusting but to them, it is a price to get and no matter how worthless you think it is, the girl just falls for the lies of each of them and is tricked. Therein lies the price

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Odunharry(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
grabs a chair n sit next to texanomaly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) / A Love Story In 22 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.