Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Please Teach Me How To Make Mai-shayi's Indomie - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Teach Me How To Make Mai-shayi's Indomie (9060 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread / Share Your Experience With Mai Shayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Teach Me How To Make Mai-shayi's Indomie by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Don't know if I got the spelling right tho The hausa men that make tea and indomie by the road side I have also tried to copy them but mine turns out different. Please I need your help. If any one knows how to make it please teach me
Re: Please Teach Me How To Make Mai-shayi's Indomie by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ms_Steph: Don't know if I got the spelling right tho The hausa men that make tea and indomie by the road side I have also tried to copy them but mine turns out different. Please I need your help. If any one knows how to make it please teach me

its 'MAI SHAYI'
Re: Please Teach Me How To Make Mai-shayi's Indomie by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sheykul Islam:

its 'MAI SHAYI'
tanx a lot
Re: Please Teach Me How To Make Mai-shayi's Indomie by Acidosis(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ms_Steph, I can teach you.

But I don't do theories cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Teach Me How To Make Mai-shayi's Indomie by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2014
ITEMS NEEDED

1 or 2 packs of noodles
2 or 3 fresh eggs
Fresh pepper & tomatoes(optional)
Onions(optional)
Salt
Vegetable oil

Break eggs & pour into another bowl, add salt, onion, pepper & tomatoes(sliced or chopped). Also add the seasoning & chilli from the noodles (moderate quantity) & beat together. Stir continuously until properly mixed.

Pour the vegetable oil(moderate quantity) into the frying pan & allow to heat (not overheat).

Sieve the water from the noodles completely & mix with the eggs, stir continuously until properly mixed.

Pour into the frying pan & fry till golden brown (remember to press down the mixture when frying so the heat can as well go inside).

Serve while hot.

Hope I tried?

12 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Rice / Fabulous Fresh Foods: Yoghurt And Parfait / Quick Easy Recipe On How To Make Sweet Donuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.