Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Stella Oduah Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Oduah Cries Out (647 Views)

Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Cries Out by Naijajobs01(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
A credible source has revealed that the embattled Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah has cried out to her friends that she doesn’t know why it’s only her own wrong doings that are being exposed by media. She is said to have told her friends that she’s not the only one with fake certificate in government today.

Also, Yakubu Dati, her spokesman in aviation industry, told BBC that they wont respond to the scandal and it is surprising to Nigerians that the Presidency is yet to say anything about this BIG fraud by Stella Oduah.

http://www.nigbuzz.com/oduah-cries-out/

Re: Stella Oduah Cries Out by wwwtortoise(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 30th Birthday With French Montana And Family / See Bovi's Hbd Message To Rmd / Paparazzi And Fans! Davido’s Rockstar Performance In Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.