Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Once Anyone Praise You For Your Good Deed, Your Reward In Heaven Is Cancel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Once Anyone Praise You For Your Good Deed, Your Reward In Heaven Is Cancel (552 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once Anyone Praise You For Your Good Deed, Your Reward In Heaven Is Cancel by highyo: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
At times I look at some people who claim to be Christains,

you donate a bag of rice and an oil to the poor and beggers on street. Of course you are doing the right things. It's a command from Jesus himself. Help the poor,

but before many so called bornagain, even founder of churches will help, they will go to Channels, NTA, AIT, PUNCH, SUN, RAY POWER, to make a sound. Here is what I'm doing. Look at what I'm giving to these poor, can't you see I'm doing what other pastors are not doing?

I tell you the truth, heaven is cancelling your reward immediately.
Mttw6:1 When you do your good deed, don't try to show off. If you do, you have no more reward in heaven

hypocrite are like players on the field. When they are in a stadium of 20,000 people, they put more effort and show their skills, so that their fans will hailed them.
But when they get to the stadium, and found only 20 people in the stadium, they wil not be happy, infact they will not even want to play because there is no one to praise them.
these is what the hypocrite love to do. Before they help the poor, they will blow the trumpet, when people come out to see what's going on, then pridefully they give to the poor and people hailed them. But if there is no one to hailed them, they will not help.

Is it by force to get praise from Men? Mtcheeew
Re: Once Anyone Praise You For Your Good Deed, Your Reward In Heaven Is Cancel by Henrypraise41(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2014
What you said is true no doubt, but i have read one interview where press was asking a man of God why he always show people his kind gesture on the screen, and his respond was that he does it publicly for others to learn and follow suit.

(1) (Reply)

Living Above The Flesh / Fasting Is Good For Diabetics Patient.. Experts Says. / From Ordinary To Extraordinary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.