Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night (4155 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by fijiano202(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2014
This may be normal to some but the idea of going on Sex Strike is killing me.Although we have been dating for some years we havent done our introduction or make any formal annoucement to our families.Shes a lady i have introduce to my family as my Gf and i also harbor the thought of getting Married to her Someday and i have always remained faithful and honest to her,i also have 100 percent trust and guarantee shes not cheating on me also.Recently i notice shes been avoiding Sex with me until yesterday when she opened up to me and told me she has made a Personal Decision which is no More Sex until marriage and also she would appreciate it alot if i respect her Decision.Now the Problem is that i love having Sex alot and am worried how i will cope without it for the unseenable future cos am not ready to get married at the Moment,Pls what can i do cos i dont want to cheat on Her or Break Her Heart?
Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by Dyt(f): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2014
Buy her a car
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2014
U own your body,,so control it....
Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by borntobegr8t(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2014
So she was giving u sex before, but she wants to stop nw Rubbish!

Dude carry olosho , it's 1500 for short-time for my area

#no time#

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by fijiano202(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2014
Dyt: Buy her a car
cheesy grin
wetin car wan do for this matter

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by fijiano202(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t: So she was giving u sex before, but she wants to stop nw Rubbish!
Dude carry olosho , it's 1500 for short-time for my area
#no time#
thanks bro but u want make i run down,we have sex roughly 4 times a week so 1500 multiply by 4 is 6000,6k multiply by 4 weeks thats 24K on olosho per mouth if i multiply it by 12 months,its 288,000 naira in a year MO GBE

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2014
Dyt: Buy her a car
cheesy grin
come shey you no they sleep nii? angry angry angry
or must you post on err thread.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by borntobegr8t(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2014
fijiano202: thanks bro but u want make i run down,we have sex roughly 4 times a week so 1500 multiply by 4 is 6000,6k multiply by 4 weeks thats 24K on olosho per mouth if i multiply it by 12 months,its 288,000 naira in a year MO GBE

grin ishiro loko dido grin , no calculate am like that, go to where they will take u as customer , so even wen u dnt have money dem go give u oshofree.
Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by DocAdray(f): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
[quote
author=fijiano202] thanks bro but u want make i run down,we have sex
roughly 4 times a week so 1500 multiply by 4 is 6000,6k multiply by 4
weeks thats 24K on olosho per mouth if i multiply it by 12 months,its
288,000 naira in a year MO GBE[/quote]

Hahaha, nairalanders no go kill person at all oh!

U be real economist/ mathematician..
Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
fijiano202: thanks bro but u want make i run down,we have sex roughly 4 times a week so 1500 multiply by 4 is 6000,6k multiply by 4 weeks thats 24K on olosho per mouth if i multiply it by 12 months,its 288,000 naira in a year MO GBE
hahahahahahahaha guy u don mak me use laff wake ppl wey dey sleep jejeli.... Guy u too funny abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by richybanky(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2014
Since u love sex more dan anything, den marry her ASAP! No wasting of time again....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2014
Lol. A nigga is gonna 'self-service' himself until marriage

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by fijiano202(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Lol. A nigga is gonna 'self-service' himself until marriage
already finished 2 family size vaseline
Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
fijiano202: already finished 2 family size vaseline
WTF ?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by johnjunior39(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
since she said no sex,no spend on her also till after wedding.what she is doing to you is to an extent good.when u get married and maybe travel,u go control yourself smal
Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by whao: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
OYO is your case so handle. Tell us the truth, how many abortion have you done? Since you make love to her as if she is your wife and you are proud of saying it here. My friend let her be cos' she has finally accepted Jesus and want to repent of your evil practice.

I will advice you repent too so that this end time death won't catch you unaware.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by jamesbridget13(f): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Wat u do is simple. Just embrace her new decision n u two fight it 2geda. 2 achieve this u need 2 surrender 2 God. He will guide u. In order not 2 be tempted, plsss u go start ur marriage plans abi u no hold?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
fijiano202: This may be normal to some but the idea of going on Sex Strike is killing me.Although we have been dating for some years we havent done our introduction or make any formal annoucement to our families.Shes a lady i have introduce to my family as my Gf and i also harbor the thought of getting Married to her Someday and i have always remained faithful and honest to her,i also have 100 percent trust and guarantee shes not cheating on me also.Recently i notice shes been avoiding Sex with me until yesterday when she opened up to me and told me she has made a Personal Decision which is no More Sex until marriage and also she would appreciate it alot if i respect her Decision.Now the Problem is that i love having Sex alot and am worried how i will cope without it for the unseenable future cos am not ready to get married at the Moment,Pls what can i do cos i dont want to cheat on Her or Break Her Heart?
the question is have she been having sex wv u b4?if d answer is no!respect her dcision nd control urcf !if u really love her!she is worth the wait nd don't cheat her
Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
fijiano202: This may be normal to some but the idea of going on Sex Strike is killing me.Although we have been dating for some years we havent done our introduction or make any formal annoucement to our families.Shes a lady i have introduce to my family as my Gf and i also harbor the thought of getting Married to her Someday and i have always remained faithful and honest to her,i also have 100 percent trust and guarantee shes not cheating on me also.Recently i notice shes been avoiding Sex with me until yesterday when she opened up to me and told me she has made a Personal Decision which is no More Sex until marriage and also she would appreciate it alot if i respect her Decision.Now the Problem is that i love having Sex alot and am worried how i will cope without it for the unseenable future cos am not ready to get married at the Moment,Pls what can i do cos i dont want to cheat on Her or Break Her Heart?
the question is have she been having sex wv u b4?if d answer is no!respect her dcision nd control urcf !if u really love her!she is worth the wait nd don't cheat her!afterall a yoruba adage says eni ti a ngbe iyawo bo wa ba kin gbarun!u ll still af sex nd be tired of it!blive me
Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by publicenemy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
if she is a virgin fine.

If not hmmnn....

Someone else is cleaning her "play head o"
Re: My Girlfriend Said No Sex Till Our Wedding Night by ankh1600: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2015
That's nothing, you should not until marriage, what you complain about is easy & for moral.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Confess To My Fiancee I Have Been Sleeping With Our Chief Bride's Maid / What A Neighbour Found On His Car Bonet / Guys Rate My Sister...her availability sill remains Unknown...lolz .... [ PIC ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.