Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups (7740 Views)

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema / Does Anyone Know A Website Where I Could Watch Naija Movies For Free?/ / How Can I Watch Naija Tv Programes Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by kpomkwem(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2008
Are you sick and tired of all the popups (especially toptvbytes) that bombard you when you try to watch a Naija movie at video.onlinenigeria.com, even with your popup blocker enabled?
Well, the source of those ads is media.fastclick.net . If you block that site, the pestering popups won't show again.

To block them (in internet explorer 7), click "Tools", then "Internet Options". In the "Security" tab, click "Restricted Sites", click "Sites", then add "media.fastclick.net" to the zone. Press "Close", then press "OK". Restart your browser, and enjoy a popup-free movie-watching experience.
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by KarmaMod(f): 5:11am On Aug 11, 2008
Now tell me how to watch movies on there with a Mac
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by kpomkwem(m): 5:41am On Aug 11, 2008
You can download the Opera browser and watch them there. I tried blocking the sites in Opera but the popup still came up.
I wasn't able to watch it on the mac's Safari nor Firefox.
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by KarmaMod(f): 5:49am On Aug 11, 2008
Yea I tried with Firefox and it never went thru. someone should talk to them about that
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 11, 2008
kpomkwem:

You can download the Opera browser and watch them there. I tried blocking the sites in Opera but the popup still came up.
I wasn't able to watch it on the mac's Safari nor Firefox.

No.

Onlinenigeria only works wiv Internet explorer.

She needs to download IE browser.

bTw, Opera browser is too slow undecided slower than IE
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 11, 2008
All those english movies are too boringgggggggggg.

too bad they dnt have much yoruba movies
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by KarmaMod(f): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

No.

Onlinenigeria only works with Internet explorer.

on a mac? you drunk, alagolo?

and they do have some Yoruba ones
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

on a mac? you drunk, alagolo?

and they do have some Yoruba ones

No, well too bad for mac users grin grin grin cuz that website only works wiv IE.

Yea, but I've watched all those yoruba movies since last Feb.
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by naija4laif: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2008
ok my movies dont play nemore, ne1 knw wot cud b wrong?nd i use IE bdw, sad
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by kpomkwem(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

No.

Onlinenigeria only works with Internet explorer.

bTw, Opera browser is too slow undecided slower than IE

Actually, I just watched a couple of movies on my mac (OS X Leopard) using Opera, so it doesn't work with Window's IE only. She should download Opera for the mac and try it out.
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by candylips(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2008
I hate that website. Most of the yoruba films don't open and are not updated regularly and that tiny little bee drives me mad.
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by MrCrackles(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2008
candylips:

I hate that website. Most of the yoruba films don't open and are not updated regularly and that tiny little bee drives me mad.

dem beez r wankers! grin

i have noticed dem on other sites too, i dont bother myself with onlinenigeria anyway!
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by Raymond88(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2008
Thanks Kpomkwen. . .
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by mamagee3(f): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2009
thank you
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by babake2000: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
mama-gee. check it out and let everyone know about the site. It is the best place to watch nigerian movies online so far.
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by candylips(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2009
guys latest movies are now in youtube
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by triexytit: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hey there everyone of course im new in town as you can all see but i was just wondering how many of you were into movies? I stumbled upon this site the other day that has the new saw VI movie that just came out in high quality streaming over at this link http:///NewSawMovie. Like do you remember when that simpsons movie was leaked? This is the same quality as that, definatly not a person sitting there with a camera.
Also im not sure if this kinda stuff is allowed here so let me know if i broke a rule!
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by triexytit: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2009
Hey there all just introducing myself to this awesome forum!
Re: Watch Naija Movies At Onlinenigeria Without The Annoying Popups by triexytit: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hey there everyone of course im new in town as you can all see but i was just wondering how many of you were into movies? I stumbled upon this site the other day that has the new saw VI movie that just came out in high quality streaming over at this link http:///NewSawMovie. Like do you remember when that simpsons movie was leaked? This is the same quality as that, definatly not a person sitting there with a camera.
Also im not sure if this kinda stuff is allowed here so let me know if i broke a rule!

(1) (Reply)

Nina Dobrev/victoria Justice.wow!!!(pics) / Indomie's Noodles Advert: "Mama Do Good O! And To Me! To You! Your Comparism? / The Nollywood Industry Is Dying Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.