Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1237966 members, 1649546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 April 2014 at 07:48 AM

2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries (31682 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Shine1177: 2:33pm On Jan 11
The 2014 prophecies of Apostle Johnson Suleiman, founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide have finally been made public. The Prophecies were allegedly released on the 5th of December 2013.

View full prophecy below :

1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced.

3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.

4.Presidential ticket will split APC.

5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.

6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.

7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.

8.Lagos will have a Christian governor.

9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.

10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.

11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.

12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.

13. I see bombing in Kenya.

14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.

15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.

16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.

17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.

18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.

19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.

21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.

22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.

20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .

23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.

24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.

25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.

26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.

27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.

28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.

29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.

30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.

31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.

32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems

33. Stella Oduah will have problems.

34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.

35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.

36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.

37. All service Chiefs will be fired.

38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.

39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.

40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.

41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.

42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.

43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.

44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.

45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.

46. I saw a colonel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.

47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.

48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.

49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.

50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.

51. I see fuel scarcity.

52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.

53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.

54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.

Apostle Suleiman has a strong reputation of making prophecies that always come to fulfillment. View his 2013 prophecies below

1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed

2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.

3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year

4. CNN will lose major staff.

5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.

6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.

7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.

8. Molester will be on the prowl. Molesting women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..

9. A sect deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared.

10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.

11. I see a Governor dying.

12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.

13. President Goodluck Jonathan's own men from his place will fight him.

14. Igbos should forget about presidency.

15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDP will fail.

16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.

17. A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.

18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.

19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.

20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/2014-prophecies-by-apostle-suleiman-of-omega-fire-ministries.33919/#.UtHDeftV93s

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Shine1177: 2:37pm On Jan 11
Prophecies For 2014: “Patience Jonathan May Die” – Primate Ayodele

“Concerning the year 2014, I will advise every Nigerian to take time and be prayerful for the country and for themselves from the 1st to 3rd of January, 2014. This is for God to prevent imminent dangers ahead of the nation and economy. Let us take it from here. I don’t see anything happening in the Nigerian economy. I see debts everywhere- our crude oil, foreign reserve, and all.

“States will be in debt, the Federal Government will be in debt and Nigeria will be planning to go borrow money. So, the government has to be very careful not to be grinded by these debts. Prices of food will increase drastically and flour will be scarce and very expensive. Corruption too will be more prevalent because this government lacks the power to fight it. Fighting oil theft will also pose a major challenge and Nigeria will beg America to support her in the fight. The price of petroleum will increase as well.

“There will be too much of troubles concerning kerosene. Sea pirates will dominate the waterways and the African Union, AU, will form a common security to monitor our seaways. Various organisations such as the Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria, PENGASSAN, and The National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers, NUPENG, will be embarking on industrial action almost at the same time. Again, power supply will be unstable until 2015, 2016. I also see ocean surge in Lagos. Sponsors of Boko Haram will be exposed as well. Very importantly, let us be very watchful so we don’t have any border crisis.

“Like I’ve always said, President Goodluck Jonathan’s second term is dicey. He will start some political abracadabra in order to gain his second term which will be characterised by so much of negotiations. He will have to cajole and beg a lot of people; he will also beg Obasanjo. What Nigerians see now is only a tip of the iceberg of the clash that will come between Obasanjo and Jonathan.

“In the process of Jonathan’s negotiations, the offices of the Vice President, the Chief of Staff and the Secretary to the Federal Government will be affected. When he eventually succeeds through negotiation, some of these governors who moved to the All Progressive Congress, APC, will return back to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and Tukur will be removed.

“At the same time, I want to tell you that when Jonathan eventually gets his second term, there will be crisis. Also, another person will be shopped by the PDP to take over from Jonathan, but like I said, through negotiation and begging, he will get the second term. Jonathan might be the last president of PDP to rule this country, anyway. He also has to be prayerful and watchful so he doesn’t lose his wife, the First Lady of the country. I also see shake-up in the cabinet and ministers being removed and replaced. The Ministers of Petroleum and Aviation will also be seriously probed. Some people might not like theses prophecies, but that is not my problem because I am speaking as God has directed me,” Ayodele said.

Speaking further, he stated; “An unknown man will rule Lagos State. Nationally, APC has accommodated traitors and betrayals. It is not yet time for the party to rule this country. However, if they really want to rule, they have to struggle and pray very well to get the right candidate. They must be watchful so that their party is not used for negotiation.

“Nigeria will try their best in the World Cup but I do not see them in the semi-final or final. Let us be very watchful in the aviation sector so that pilots will not go on strike. Also, there will be air turbulence in some of our airports such as in Lagos and Abuja. We also must be watchful so that there won’t be any air crash. I however see reforms in the aviation sector.Let us pray very well so that this growing climatic condition will also not cause mourning for this country,” Ayodele said.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/12/prophecies-for-2014-patience-jonathan-may-die-primate-ayodele.html

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Shine1177: 2:37pm On Jan 11
ok
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Shine1177: 2:46pm On Jan 11
I will always come back to see who God has really sent among you guys.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by fendorf(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16
37 happened today
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Osedidi: 6:36pm On Jan 16
2 and 37 happened today

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by skyfall: 11:16pm On Jan 16
Shine1177: The 2014 prophecies of Apostle Johnson Suleiman, founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide have finally been made public. The Prophecies were allegedly released on the 5th of December 2013.

1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.

7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.

10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.

11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.

15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.

22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.

26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.

38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.

39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.

48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.

49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.

51. I see fuel scarcity.

Apostle Suleiman has a strong reputation of making prophecies that always come to fulfillment. View his 2013 prophecies below

2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.

5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.

7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.

8. Molester will be on the prowl. Molesting women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..

10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/2014-prophecies-by-apostle-suleiman-of-omega-fire-ministries.33919/#.UtHDeftV93s

Quoted in case of tampering

7 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Dragonking: 12:43pm On Jan 17
Shine1177: The 2014 prophecies of Apostle Johnson Suleiman, founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide have finally been made public. The Prophecies were allegedly released on the 5th of December 2013.

51. I see fuel scarcity.

Okay..i can see 2 and 37 happening

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by alotofgrace(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17
prophecy or re-prophecy
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by adexsimply(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Paroman(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17
Shine1177: Prophecies For 2014: “Patience Jonathan May Die” – Primate Ayodele
“Concerning the year 2014, I will advise every Nigerian to take time and be prayerful for the country and for themselves from the 1st to 3rd of January, 2014. This is for God to prevent imminent dangers ahead of the nation and economy. Let us take it from here. I don’t see anything happening in the Nigerian economy. I see debts everywhere- our crude oil, foreign reserve, and all.
“States will be in debt, the Federal Government will be in debt and Nigeria will be planning to go borrow money. So, the government has to be very careful not to be grinded by these debts. Prices of food will increase drastically and flour will be scarce and very expensive. Corruption too will be more prevalent because this government lacks the power to fight it. Fighting oil theft will also pose a major challenge and Nigeria will beg America to support her in the fight. The price of petroleum will increase as well.
“There will be too much of troubles concerning kerosene. Sea pirates will dominate the waterways and the African Union, AU, will form a common security to monitor our seaways. Various organisations such as the Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria, PENGASSAN, and The National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers, NUPENG, will be embarking on industrial action almost at the same time. Again, power supply will be unstable until 2015, 2016. I also see ocean surge in Lagos. Sponsors of Boko Haram will be exposed as well. Very importantly, let us be very watchful so we don’t have any border crisis.
“Like I’ve always said, President Goodluck Jonathan’s second term is dicey. He will start some political abracadabra in order to gain his second term which will be characterised by so much of negotiations. He will have to cajole and beg a lot of people; he will also beg Obasanjo. What Nigerians see now is only a tip of the iceberg of the clash that will come between Obasanjo and Jonathan.
“In the process of Jonathan’s negotiations, the offices of the Vice President, the Chief of Staff and the Secretary to the Federal Government will be affected. When he eventually succeeds through negotiation, some of these governors who moved to the All Progressive Congress, APC, will return back to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and Tukur will be removed.
“At the same time, I want to tell you that when Jonathan eventually gets his second term, there will be crisis. Also, another person will be shopped by the PDP to take over from Jonathan, but like I said, through negotiation and begging, he will get the second term. Jonathan might be the last president of PDP to rule this country, anyway. He also has to be prayerful and watchful so he doesn’t lose his wife, the First Lady of the country. I also see shake-up in the cabinet and ministers being removed and replaced. The Ministers of Petroleum and Aviation will also be seriously probed. Some people might not like theses prophecies, but that is not my problem because I am speaking as God has directed me,” Ayodele said.
Speaking further, he stated; “An unknown man will rule Lagos State. Nationally, APC has accommodated traitors and betrayals. It is not yet time for the party to rule this country. However, if they really want to rule, they have to struggle and pray very well to get the right candidate. They must be watchful so that their party is not used for negotiation.
“Nigeria will try their best in the World Cup but I do not see them in the semi-final or final. Let us be very watchful in the aviation sector so that pilots will not go on strike. Also, there will be air turbulence in some of our airports such as in Lagos and Abuja. We also must be watchful so that there won’t be any air crash. I however see reforms in the aviation sector.Let us pray very well so that this growing climatic condition will also not cause mourning for this country,” Ayodele said.
http://www.informationng.com/2013/12/prophecies-for-2014-patience-jonathan-may-die-primate-ayodele.html

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Paroman(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17
harmless011: 1. HAUSA man who removed his shoes to enter a taxi.
2. IGBO man who went to the bank with a spanner to open a bank account.
3. YORUBA man who went to bed with a ruler just to know how long he slept.
4. A TIV man who watched the news and waved at the news reader.
5. AN EFIK nurse who woke up a sleeping patient simply because she forgot to give him sleeping pills..
6. AN IGALA man who lowered his TV volume because he wanted to read a text message.
9. AN IKWERE man who polished his shoes to take a passport photo.
10. AN ISOKO man who climbed a mango tree to check if the mango was ripe enough then came down and started stoning it.
11. A FULANI man who chose to drink Fanta because he thought sprite was unripe.
11. A GWARI man who saw something that looked like poo, touched and tasted and said "Hmmm" na poo ooo!!! Thank God I no match am.
12. AN IDOMA man who put his radio inside the refrigerator because he wanted to listen to Cool FM.
***Lol...Which one is funny and which one is silly?
this ur joke dry pass dust...chaii

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Karkarash(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17
Jesus *falls from iroko tree*
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by okpara ugo: 1:14pm On Jan 17
Noted! Did he include that my net worth will triple this year?

The Lord is good.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Otiga Alih(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17
Ok
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by ygenius: 1:14pm On Jan 17
this man dey seeing thingz,a beg come teach me make i add am to my meteorology i dey study
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by harmless011: 1:14pm On Jan 17
1. HAUSA man who removed his shoes to enter a taxi.
5. AN EFIK nurse who woke up a sleeping patient simply because she forgot to give him sleeping pills..
6. AN IGALA man who lowered his TV volume because he wanted to read a text message.
10. AN ISOKO man who climbed a mango tree to check if the mango was ripe enough then came down and started stoning it.
11. A GWARI man who saw something that looked like poo, touched and tasted and said "Hmmm" na poo ooo!!! Thank God I no match am.
12. AN IDOMA man who put his radio inside the refrigerator because he wanted to listen to Cool FM.

11 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by W3xy1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17
Okay
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by O.T.I.S: 1:19pm On Jan 17
i never knew pastors smoke weed too, until i read this thread.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by rudedough(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17
Man you can't just write things up and expect us to believe you.

Can we see a video clip of this Pastor prophesing all these? Until you show us a credible proof that this Holy Business man Suleiman said all the highlighted, please keep quiet and stop promoting your Church business here.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Franstenky(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17
A very clean 1-month old Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is available for sale only @65k. Interested buyers should call 07088255246 as the price is even negotiable. It has been updated to the latest 4.3 Jellybean

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by The.Man: 1:23pm On Jan 17
This is my year of greatness! !!

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by bambuzz88(f): 1:24pm On Jan 17
What a backward way of thinking in this modern age of technology, How foolish is man!! He ruins the present while worrying about the future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past angry

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by blackman38: 1:27pm On Jan 17
I no go comment on this one so long as em no talk say Nigerians go begin chop grass soonest grin
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Nosurrenda: 1:31pm On Jan 17
Wait o, this pastor Suleiman no be Alhaji Suleiman?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by abitex577: 1:40pm On Jan 17
So far 1, 2, 37 & 53 has happened.
1- Chidi Lyold was arrested and the police made false allegations about him killing his political opponent.
2- Turkur already sacked
37-Service Chiefs sacked
53- Eze Gbaka Gbaka is already dead.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by juman(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by dridowu: 1:49pm On Jan 17
Ok we don hear, let us watch out
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by PECO4KING: 1:51pm On Jan 17
Na you silly pass.

harmless011: 1. HAUSA man who removed his shoes to enter a taxi.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Gbade60: 1:52pm On Jan 17
#sleeping# gudnite pals
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17
Only God knows who His servant is. But this man is always on point.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Apostle Suleiman Of Omega Fire Ministries by Gabriel_sylar(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17
Franstenky: A very clean 1-month old Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is available for sale only @65k. Interested buyers should call 07088255246 as the price is even negotiable. It has been updated to the latest 4.3 Jellybean
thunder fire you and your phone.....nonsence

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby / Another Of Apostle Sulaiman's Prophesy Came To Pass / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.