Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Toning Cream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toning Cream (4184 Views)

Weight Loss |trim, Tone And Tighten Your Skill With Aloe Body Toning Kit / Skin Toning Cream / Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toning Cream by debbybaby1: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2008
Hi ladies,please i need names of effective toning cream to maintain my colour.Thanks for your response.
Re: Toning Cream by PaulSmart(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
Well, I Suggest You Use, Balancing Toner Or Refining Toner. They're Both Superb Products.

Complete the final stage of cleansing, help your skin find its balance, and prepare your skin to accept rich moisture with unique Nutriance Toners! Refreshing, alcohol-free Refining Toner 1 (for normal to dry skin) soothes and tones as it removes final traces of drying debris.

Selected botanicals awaken skin’s natural self-correcting abilities by gently energizing production of skin’s protective lipids to enhance moisture balance. Stimulating, alcohol-free Balancing Toner 2 (for combination to oily skin) removes surface impurities and is clinically proven to help calm lipid production and help pores appear smaller.

Both Toners contain Green Tea and Echinacea to support antioxidant and immune protection. You can also enjoy either Toner as a refreshing after-shave splash!

Cleans the final traces of normal-to-dry skin surface impurities and residual cleanser with a mild toning formula that soothes and refreshes.

Encourages skin's natural lipid production and rebalances the oil-to-moisture ratio with a unique combination of botanical extracts: orange flower, eyebright, ivy, and sweet almond.

Alcohol-free formula prepares the skin surface for moisturizing and protection. No sting or discomfort!

Promotes skin's elasticity with pure avocado oil.

Delivers green tea and echinacea extracts for antioxidant and immune support.

Third step of the Nutriance Synergy Cycle for normal-to-dry skin. Leaves skin refreshed and rebalanced.

Helps maintain a normal skin surface pH.

Clinically-proven performance, verified by Europe's most prestigious dermatologi-cal research facility.

Dampen cotton ball with Refining Toner 1. Apply generously to your face and neck with upward and outward strokes. Repeat the process until cotton shows no trace of dirt or make-up. Your skin feels pleasantly refreshed as your naturally youthful oil-to-moisture ratio is gently encouraged with a unique combination of botanicals. Avoid getting directly into eyes. Follow with Enriching Moisturizer 1.

water, propylene glycol, coneflower extract, green tea extract, avocado oil, orange flower extract, euphrasia officinalis extract, ivy extract, sweet almond extract, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylpara-ben, propylparaben, fragrance, fd&c blue no:1
Complementary Products

Refreshing Facial Cleanser 1™
(Normal to Dry)
Enriching Moisturizer 1™
(Normal to Dry)
Enriching Moisturizer 1™ Refreshing Facial Cleanser 1™
Refining Toner

For Enquiry, Please Call HealthWise
To Place Ur Order.
Tel: +234-702-670-2399.

Thanks And Have A Nice Day

Best Regards

HealthWise Team.

Re: Toning Cream by fellybabe(f): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2008
I WILL INRODUCE ALOE BODY TONER

it's a forever living product.

it is a combination of Aloe and herbs to moisturise, firm and condition the skin. Gives the skin a deep-heated stimulating feeling assisting with inch loss, toning and firming. Formulated to be used with the cellophane wrap inthe body toning kit.
u can use the cellophane wrap once in a while.

u can call me oj 08056405751 for any forever living product or any skin care to give you tips. or fallyadet@gmail.com

or ELIZABETH ARDEN TONING CREAM, it's abt N4,000
Re: Toning Cream by fellybabe(f): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2008
Fellyadet@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Health Awareness Contest - Win N1000 Recharge Card Of Your Choice Today! / What Herbal Drugs Can I Take To Cure Typhoid / How Do I Treat Persistent Malaria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.