Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1237967 members, 1649557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 April 2014 at 07:57 AM

Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms (810 Views)

Anarchy Looms In Rivers As President Sits Idly By, APC Warns / ANARCHY Looms In Nigeria - DANJUMA / Anarchy Looms As Okada Riders Plan To Attack Private Cars (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by Clerverly(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12
Jonathan is not interested in Nigeria being one angry angry angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA3kKIeFo3Y&feature=player_embedded
Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by Clerverly(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12
Wike and Jonathan have murdered sleep in Rivers, and they must be awake now!

Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by Soloter(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12
Snipers at work. Wike knows that Abe will occupy Rivers gh, come 2015 that's why he was included on the watchlist.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by Kairoseki77: 2:57pm On Jan 12
Senator Magus Abe has been shot and his supporters teargassed and also shot.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by omenka(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12
I implore the good people of Rivers state not to play into the hands of the resident demons in Abuja. What they seek to achieve is trigger a total break down of law and order necesitating an imposition of a state of emergency. They can ill afford that at this point when redemption is just around the corner. #2015onmymind.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by geogino(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12
Please where was he shot?
Kairoseki77: Senator Magus Abe has been shot and his supporters teargassed and also shot.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by Vicky Richmond(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12
Where was he shot,and where is the bullet wound.All I see is a man lying down out of exhaustion.Mind you the race just began.
Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by clun(f): 3:39pm On Jan 12
Can't see any form of brutality from the video. Can Apc for ones stop this politics and be honest. Is this how they intend to take power.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by fkaz(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12
geogino: Please where was he shot?

Please what is senator Magnus Abey looking for on a hospital bed.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by Sincere 9gerian: 3:43pm On Jan 12
I agree with the OP but the anarchy is looming in Tinubu's bottomless pocket.
Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by SLIDE waxie(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12
It was a rubber bullet...

The police has admitted that.

But yet, why wld he be shot?
Is the gathering illegal?

It is still illegal to shoot a citizen even with a paper bullet unless he is resisting arrest or threatening violence!
Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by gentleoyink: 3:51pm On Jan 12
Chidi Lloyd-------------------Magnus Abe.

What do they have in common?
Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by Fast Shipping: 4:59pm On Jan 12
Not good.
Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by dinachi(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12
Sincere 9gerian: I agree with the OP but the anarchy is looming in Tinubu's bottomless pocket.

I will not want to lay a curse on you for this unfounded idiocy.

May God judge you the way you judged the situation.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by kenbee(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12
thou this incident is an unfortunate one, I still believe that Rivers APC are also contributing to this crisis
Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by Kairoseki77: 5:34pm On Jan 12
The man was shot with rubber bullets. It is all over the news. Only on NL will you see so many lies and distortions.

Does Seun have a TV?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by OCTAVO: 6:45pm On Jan 12
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by Kairoseki77: 7:11pm On Jan 12
clun: Can't see any form of brutality from the video. Can Apc for ones stop this politics and be honest. Is this how they intend to take power.

Did you watch till the end?

The shooting starts after the 2 minute mark.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by babybliss Shop: 10:18pm On Jan 12
I don't know what you all are arguing about. My eight year old son kept on asking why they were shooting in the video and I had no answer for him. What type of democracy are we practising? Are you guys saying everyone in Nigeria must belong to one political party? whether it was rubber bullet or real bullet, the point is that people were shot at a political rally that was not even allowed to take place. Have we become so morally dead, that you have no feeling for the injured and the dead? Even if Chibuike Amaechi has issues with Jonathan, is this the best way to solve this? Terrorist are killing people in plateau state, who has the Nigerian police arrested? Let me tell you Nairalanders one thing, if a taboo is allowed to thrive it becomes a tradition. It is a question of time. The fact that is a bullet fired does not know who it will kill. You might go out and get caught up in this type of crossfire and be killed for nothing. Let us call what is bad, BAD. What the Nigerian police did here is very bad. All these tribal and clannish arguments I read here will not help anybody when the guns start booming. Syria, South Sudan and CAR should be a case study for anyone. I really fear for my child's generation. What will be their portion in this country called Nigeria, I don't know. I rest my case.
Re: Video Of Police Brutality In Rivers State--anarchy Looms by Clerverly(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12
Sincere 9gerian: I agree with the OP but the anarchy is looming in Tinubu's bottomless pocket.

MONKEY WITHOUT FACE

(0) (Reply)

Rivers Group Notifies Police About Another Rally / A Tale Of Two Countries: Muslims Kill In Nigeria, Christians Kill In CAR / Sanusi's Suspension Illegal - Kwankwanso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.