Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (115653 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2010
Susan I will give you words.  Susan, write it down.

I am your LORD JESUS.  Here are My Words:

Susan, I am coming.

The world stands in disbelief that I am coming.  They trifle with Me.   Their disbelief is incredible. 

I AM true to My Words.  If ever there was someone true to their words, it would be Me—I AM GOD!

Do they think they can toy with Me?   The people carry on in their sin as always.  They look up from their sinful activities, notice something different—they notice different tribulation in the earth.  It doesn’t trouble them a bit.  They explain it away.  There is always an explanation.  They call it all sorts of things, but to admit there is a GOD Who is angry with their sin is too much truth for them to grasp.  That would hit home too much.  Then they would be guilty of the lifestyles they lead in front of a HOLY GOD—too much for them to admit to.  Then there would be a need to repent and surrender to ME—a HOLY GOD.  They can’t have it.  They want to carry on in their sinfulness too much.

My lukewarm church lives in denial as well.  They are also blind to truth.  They need to wake up before it is too late—shake off the earth they have grown too comfortable with.   They want to cling to it and its evil ways.  It is their great pacifier.  It sickens Me the way they cling and grasp the world and all its iniquities.  They hold on with both hands tightly.  Soon the earth will crumble and fall apart between their tight grasp and they will be standing there holding nothing and they will reach out for Me in their nothingness and find that I have already left them with My bride in My arms away to safety.  They will have clung too tightly to the world and only to discover the world can’t save them and the only One who can has stepped over the threshold with HIS bride and closed the door permanently behind HIM.

They will then turn and face the horrors of what they are left to live with.  The only escape will be death.  Many think My message is too harsh.   Many think I am too frightening with My harsh warnings.  Soon the reality will set in and the warnings that should have been heeded will do no good.    The harshness of My warning will only be a memory as reality sets in as to what the world has become.

Sin will flow.  Evil will run like a rushing river over everyone in its path consuming and terrorizing everyone.  Life will be so harsh, answers won’t be easy.  Peace and serenity will be gone. Life will be difficult.  No one will be unaffected.  It will encompass everything and everyone.  The earth will be demonized and the enemy will blanket the earth.  I am telling you the truth.

My little flock, come to Me.  Come to safety.  I cannot tolerate this earth anymore.  All are affected by evil.  You cannot escape it.  If you are My follower, you see sin and evil at every turn—everywhere you go.

Come to Me now.  The hour is closing.  Evil man wants to control the earth and whoever stands in their way.  Dark clouds are rolling in.  The world is crumbling.  Even those who call themselves Christians believe My Words in My Book are empty phrases…empty promises.  They enjoy My Book as if it is lovely fables to teach with and forget that My Word stands the test of time.  My Word will outlast any who blaspheme against it.  My Word stands.  My Word is the standard.  Turn back to it.  Don’t revile it.  Embrace it.  Soon My Word will be hidden from men and truth will be a precious, hard-to-find commodity in a world gone mad over evil and lies.

I am warning you now.  Get your life in order.  Clean yourself up in My blood, My precious blood.  Repent, surrender all to Me.  I will save you from utter despair.  This is My desperate plea.  Quit following men.  Turn to GOD.  Turn to Me, JESUS.  I am the Way, the Truth, the Life.  You must turn now.  Please turn to Me now.  I can’t wait much longer.  I love you so much, but I must leave with My bride very, very soon.

Don’t be left to face the worst because you think all is well and everything is fine.  You know in your heart that things are not fine.  You feel in your spirit that evil runs around you unchecked.  You know that the world is hanging by a thread to stay together and that the world is teetering on a thin line and that destruction is at the door.  You see prophecies given in My Book long ago coming to pass.

Please pull the covers back from over your head, and pull your head out of the sand, and see truth.  I AM TRUTH.  There is no other truth.  All the evil delusions that you spend your time on that keeps you from seeing things the way they truly are will not save you in this late hour.  It is not yet too late.  Wake up now.

Men cannot save you…money cannot save you…your possessions cannot save you…false teachings cannot save you…pagan religions cannot save you.  I, JESUS can save you.  I am the only way.  I am the narrow path.  Get to the narrow path—come to ME!

Come away with ME to safety, beauty, love, peace, salvation, truth, holiness, life everlasting.  Do not delay.  These are My warnings.  Do not trivialize My warnings.  Put down your idols and turn to Me.  Your wooden idols will not save you.  I am alive.  I can save you.  I am desperately pleading with you.  Let My love consume you.  Find safety and peace.  These are My offerings O’ lost men.  Come to your senses.  These words are true.

Your only LORD and SAVIOR,

JESUS

[b]

The LORD said to add this Scripture with the letter above:

[color=#990000][i][b]Psalm 28 (KJV)

1Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.

2Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

3Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

4Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.

5Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.

6Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.

7The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

8The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.

9Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2010
Letters from OUR JESUS :

"Write it down My daughter. It looks like nothing is going to happen. People are not ready for My coming. I am very sad for this fact. I have done everything to warn My people. Yet they choose to harden their hearts. Good. With freewill I have created you, with a freewill you shall also go. The destination you choose yourself. The gospel is clearly written in My Word. If you choose to obey this Word, you have eternal life, if not, eternal death in the scorching heat of hell.

Hell is a real place. From this also I have written in My gospel. Yet some of you live as if this is a fable. Oh really? Come to your senses My people. NOW is the time of conversion. Share these words with everybody you know. Share My gospel. Share the reality of heaven and hell. Make people alert they have to choose NOW.

Oh, My people, My heart bleeds for you. I am coming soon for My bride and then it is every man for himself. These words will resound bitterly for some, for others disappear forever. The taste will not be sweet, but pure horror. The reality of hell that is coming is indescribable. Are these words too hard? Too frightening? I tell you, they are more realistic then the chair you sit on now.

I God am an almighty God and I do after My Word. I am a merciful God. I am a loving God. But I am also a holy God. I alone can save you from what is coming. I am willing. My grace is still here. But the horror of hell is coming. She will not be long in coming any more. So how long My people before you give attention to these words? Not many are willing to enter the narrow road. Not many are willing to live holy. Not many of My children are willing.

I am coming for a bride without stain, spot, and wrinkle. This means no compromises with the world or My Word! No compromises! Oh, My Word is holy. Live after My Word My people! Do you still think it does not really matter? I have told you before it certainly does matter. Fine, you live after your own rules then. I have my rules set forth in My Word. Take it all or lose it all. No compromises. If only you were willing to set your heart on this. I work out everything in someone's heart. The heart is unreliable. Therefore I have told in My Word to give your whole heart, soul, and mind to Me. All these things are unreliable. Live in My Spirit! Live in My Spirit and it will go well with you. Live in My Spirit, My people. I have sent Him to this earth to inhabit My people. Shall you not give attention to Him? He is the most precious possession that you can have in this life. Do not throw Him away, do not grieve My Spirit! I beg you, do not grieve My Spirit! This is the worst that you can do. Yet many of you are doing it. Live after My Word and be led by My Spirit every day. Only this way you can serve a Holy God.
I am holy. You also be holy. The time is up."

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2010
Dear my brothers and sisters in the Lord, I want you to join me in praying to almighty God to forgive me my sins I commited yestarday, and make me live a holy life, and to help me through when I am being tempted so that I can overcome, and that the hands of satan and his cohort be remove 4rm my life, heart, and my destiny. Thanks as u do so, may we be bless in Jesus name(AMEN)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2010
What God is saying how most of the Church is loving,

I love you. I love every one of you. But not everyone loves Me.
Yes, you say you love Me.
But many do not love Me.  Your hearts are so hardened.
Many of you do not love Me.
You say you love Me but you do not show Me that you love Me.
It is so sad. If My love is in you, then you would understand.
My heart and My compassion but you do not have My Love and My compassion because you do not love Me.
My compassion and Love would show everyone through you as you love Me. But you do not love Me.
You love yourself and you think you love Me. Do not deceive yourself. You are in deception.
You are loving yourself. You think you are loving Me. Show the love to others.
Show the compassion to others that I have. Then you will know My Love.
You will know. Possess my love, My love. You have My love.
If you have My love that you are showing others of My love.
My love must be in you, must, must! You must have My Love in you so you can do My work.
You must have My Love. If you do not possess my Love you can never do My work.
It is not always about the power. But the love must be in you so the power can manifest.
Without love the power is useless. Without love you will be
come corrupt. The love must come to your heart first before the power and the gifts.
You must pray for the love. The love must be in you so the power can work together.
My love my love, possess my love. You must learn to love the unlovable.
You must learn to love everyone.
Then you will show that you have My love If you love everyone. My love is for everybody.
Therefore, you must love everyone. Then everyone will know you have My love.
Do not choose who to love. Do not choose what to love.
If you choose, you do not have My love and you are in deception.
Possess my love so you can do My work until then I cannot work with you.
Do not be deceived. You must seek the love in you.
You must first seek My Kingdom.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2010
[/i][i]Letter Sabrina received from the LORD JESUS 

"Why do you believe prophets do not matter anymore?  If they do not matter now, they didn't matter in the past, because I always have been sending My prophets to speak to My people.  I am talking seriously through My servants here.  Anybody who has ears LISTEN!  Listen to My prophets My people.  They are My chosen ones.  They do not seek honor for themselves.  They only choose to serve and obey Me. 

If you neglect their warnings through My Voice, you are very misled.  Listen to My prophets and open your ears to My words, not to your own reasoning.  There is a good reason I am sending out all these warning words.  The reason is I want to save you from final destruction.  Hell is the final destiny forever. You do not want to be there.   Many pastors and their followers are spending eternity there.   Why? Because, they did not attend to My words, they did not listen to My prophets.  They choose to rely and depend on their own wisdom.

All human reasoning is no wisdom of Mine.   I am the source of all wisdom.  Come to Me NOW.  Now is the time.  I told you before, time is up.   Why then do you read these letters and then just continue and go on with your lives as if nothing has to change?  Something serious has to change in your way of thinking.

Now listen to Me.  Keep My Word.  Keep my commandments.  Listen to My prophets.  Read My Gospel and read what I said to the unbelievers at that time.  Read the whole Bible and see why My principles and commandments are so important.  They always have been.  They always will be.  My Word will never fade away.   So come to your senses.   Which you think they are so good and beautiful.    Come to Me NOW.  Now is the time.  Time is up My people.

If I would not love you, I would not give you these warning letters.  If the Father's grace would not be so big, you would not even receive these end-time warnings.  I love My daughter Susan, as I have seen she is a willing and very obedient vessel in these last days.  She knows what it is to surrender everything to Me.  Watch for these letters and take them very seriously.  As I have spoken through My servants Moses, David, and Elijah, I am speaking now through My chosen vessels. 

My love is so deep for all of you.  Don't you see that?  Don't you understand that?  Why then, My people do you reject them?  Why do you reject My end-time prophets?  Be careful and repent for this.  These are My words.  Everybody who is rejecting My Words, are rejecting Me.  If you reject Me, I will have no choice but to reject you in the end.  Choosing Me means TOTAL surrender.  Many of you still do not choose to do this. Your own flesh is in the way.  Crucify it! Crucify it!  Crucify it!  Live HOLY before your Lord God Almighty.

Who do you think you are?  I died a horrible death at Golgotha for you, for all of you, My loved ones. Please do not deny My Words.  Do not treat them like some cheap toy.  I am not a God to be toyed with.  This you will all discover in the end.  Everybody has to stand before My Throne of Judgment, everybody.  Will you be ashamed and put your head down or will you be able to look Me in the eyes with the knowledge you've surrendered everything with an open and honest heart towards your God?  If this is the case, you will enter into the beauty of My Kingdom.  Oh, so much beauty I have prepared for you, for all of you.  It is waiting for all of you.  But there is a price.  Give Me your life, heart, soul, and mind COMPLETELY.  No compromises with the world or with My Word…not at all.  You take My word and surrender to it wholly.  There is no other way.  Listen to My prophets.  They are everywhere.  I appointed them to help you in these dark days.  Do not think 'small' things do not matter before your God.  They do matter.

Read My word, from Genesis to Revelation and get to know Me.  Get to know your God and stop listening and reasoning for yourself.  Your reasonings will get you nowhere.  Salvation comes only through Me.  I died for all of you at that cross.  Nobody can ever understand My suffering for you.  Oh you will, when you enter before My throne.  Please, don't spend eternity in hell for disobeying My Word. Don't think it doesn't matter.  Your eternity depends on it.  You are thinking about grace now?  Where is the grace, I hear you say?  This very word IS My grace.  Ask me for understanding and revelation and I will show it to you.  I will show you the condition of your heart.  Ask Me to search your hearts and to reveal the truth to you all. 

Oh yes, I have many servants.  They are hidden in the secret places, waiting for their time to be sent out.  Now, come to Me NOW people.  I am returning soon and I cannot take you with spots or wrinkles.  Wash and clean yourselves with My blood.  It's the only way.  I provided the way and the source.  You apply it.  That's something I cannot do for you.  That's your job and your freewill.  Oh, My Father is about to give the sign.  I ask Him for one more moment of grace, My children.  But soon it will be over.  Listen to these words of warning and love and grace.”

Your JESUS

[b]
The LORD wanted this Scripture added to these letters:

Psalm 22 (KJV)

1My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?  2O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.  3But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.   4Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.  5They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.   6But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.  7All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, 8He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.  9But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's bosoms.  10I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.  11Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.  12Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.  13They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.  14I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.  15My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.  16For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.  17I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.  18They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.  19But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.  20Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.  21Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.  22I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.  23Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.  24For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.  25My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.  26The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.  27All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.  28For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations.  29All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.  30A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.  31They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2010
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2010
JESUS EMPTY TOMB HE IS ALIVE

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2010
Susan these are MY words. I am ready to give you words.

I am in front of you My people pleading. Listen to ME. The hour is short. The evil is forming. You must hear ME. I speak truth. Soon you will not hear any truth. Soon the world will become completely black with darkness. It will grow dark and cold uninhabitable, unreliable people at every turn. Truth will disappear.

My people who preserve truth will be gone up into the heavens with ME to their glorious homes, homes I have prepared for them to be taken to for safety away from the maddening rush on earth. Evil will ensue, strongholds of evil unrivaled to any other time in history. People will cry out for justice, but it will be replaced with treachery and the divine will be replaced with gross evil.

Where are your heads, MY people? Where do you hide your heads, in the sand? Can you not see what is right before you? You are afraid to look up and see because you think all is well. My life is untouched. Things are fine. The world goes on as it always does. My church does not tell me any different. All is well.

Susan, write it down.

The people are mesmerized and taken over by their own maligned beliefs. They see not because they choose not to look. It is there. Those who bother to look see it and they warn others to save them from the coming storm and are met with opposition at every turn. MY people wake up. The truth is there before you. The hour is closing in. Listen to reason.

You think these words are empty. You think I, GOD am not speaking. You think I, GOD do not exist. Let me tell you, I am a force to be reckoned with. I will avenge MY enemies: those who choose to reject ME; those who choose to harm MY children; those who choose to hate GOD. Will you choose to be against ME or will you choose to receive MY salvation—MY blood-bought salvation.

Get on your knees before ME. Repent! Turn your hearts back to ME before it is too late. Show regret for your adoration of the world in front of a HOLY GOD who hates evil and protects the widows and orphans. Show ME your repentance. Show ME your sorrow over your lust for the things of this world and I will heal your hearts and bring you back to MYSELF. You will be found worthy to fly away with ME to safe hiding to MY Kingdom far away. I will hold you and love you. I will protect and keep you. You will be MY possession and I will love you forever.

Reject ME in this hour and I must leave without you. I am sorry, but I cannot take you if you do not surrender all to ME. Half-hearted commitments cannot be accepted. I love completely. Love ME completely and be saved, be spared from gross disaster.

You are listening to men if you do not see this coming. You have folded in with the wayward sheep who have left MY pasture. You are following blindly the sheep headed away from their lovely Shepherd into the darkness. The wolves are waiting in the wings to capture you when I take MY faithful flock to safety. You will be devoured. This is not a parable or story. It is truth. You are blind if you cannot see it.

I am before you pleading. Open your Bibles. Read the truth. Stop listening to men. Seek ME, your LORD JESUS. Pray to ME. Read about ME. Ask MY Spirit for truth. Ask ME to open your eyes to truth and I will help you see. I have the answers, not men. You are blind leading blind. Take off your blindfolds. The hour is short. Seek ME. I will give you truth. There is no other truth. I am the AUTHOR of truth.

Oh, listen to ME, MY people. These are not empty words. Get on your hands and knees before ME and pray for your very souls to be saved. I will do it. I will see your humble hearts and I will lead you out. Give ME your all and I will save you from gross, endless evil that only I, GOD will stop. MEN will not be able to stop the evil forming—try though they might.

They are not fighting flesh and blood, they are fighting principalities of the air. Only I have the armor to fight this enemy. Come to ME and I give it freely. Be wise. Be discerning. Know the times. Read MY Book. Seek MY Face. Do not waste what little time is left on worldly pursuits. Seek My Face. Humble yourself before ME. Show ME your adoration for the GOD who breathes life into you everyday. Without ME you would not be here.

You cannot accept a GOD who rejects HIS children, you say. MY Word explains this clearly. Salvation is through a relationship with ME and MY blood covers you. There is no other way to the FATHER but through ME. I AM THE ONLY WAY.

Count the minutes ticking away: like mist through your fingers. You are wasting precious time on pursuits that don’t matter. Your idol worship will not save you. Release your grip from death. Continue in this way and you will surely die without ME and I am mankind’s only hope despite what the enemy may whisper in your ear. If you cohabitate with the enemy in your thinking and schemes, you will lie down with death and I cannot help you.

You say, “HE rambles on with these empty warnings—I do not see it.” Open your eyes, you lost generation. You are caught up in the world and cannot recognize truth. The world calls, invites, appears so normal. It deals in death. It is a snare; a trap awaiting to take you under. So many have already fallen in her eternal trap: never to be seen again. So many more will fall into the eternal trap of outer darkness and hell. There are many paths to lies and only one narrow way to truth. I AM THE WAY.

MY name is JESUS…SON OF GOD…LIVING TRUTH EVERLASTING…PRINCE OF PEACE…GLORY UNENDING…POWER FOREVER…KING OF KINGS…LORD OF LORDS…EXCELLENCE…MAJESTY…LION OF JUDAH…BEAUTY UNTOLD…I AM

You are about to miss glory everlasting traded in for a fallen world. Wake up O’ earth! Grab for MY hand. See the piercing. This is what GOD did. I stepped down from MY Kingdom and died a horrible death because I did not want to lose you for eternity. Why do you refuse ME? If you are not watching, you will miss it. MY faithful who watch will be taken. This is your LORD speaking. Consider these words carefully.

I, JESUS have spoken.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Azibalua(f): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2010
Please I will like to know the vision and purpose of this thread. I don't really know what it is about .Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2010
[color=#770077][size=11pt]
“I Am Coming!” Part XVII

Letter dictated to “Mary of Texas” by JESUS—November 16, 2010

The enemy is blaspheming My Name.  This is why you have heard, "You have been tried and found guilty of treason by the Most High God."  There is no time to delay.  Take up your cross and Follow Me, Yeshua.  All your sins are forgiven you.  When a thought comes to mind, evaluate it, discern it, check it with your soul.  Take out the trash - remember it no more.  I know you are deeply hurting about these thoughts and it’s My purpose that you experience this.  I am making you a soldier and teaching you My armor.  You are in the army of the Most High God.  All of My people are in My army.  Now you must fight.

The evil one is strong and wants to destroy My Kingdom.  My soldiers are ready for battle.  Wait for the battle cry.  I will send you out.  You will know what to do.  No harm will come to you.  Shout for My people.  Get their attention.  Offer My Word as your sword.  My breastplate of righteousness will keep you standing.  Your shield of faith is strong.  Your belt of truth takes pleasure in exposing other’s wrong doing.  Stop doing that.  That is not what it's for.  Stand yourself for truth.  Work on your own words (kindness).  These are My words.  Your helmet is lop-sided and confused.  I Am straightening it.  This will gird your mind and ease your soul of unwanted despair.  Guard your eyes and ears in this dark world.  Take "cover" in My Word.

My hope is yours.  My salvation is yours.  Take cover.  Take out the trash and take cover.  I Am trying to tell you once and for all that you are Mine, that you are to be a soldier.  This is a battle we are in.  I Am your commander.  You listen well or you would not be writing this down.  Your boots are worn out.  I will restore them.  You have been in battle without full protection.  This is why you suffer.  You are awake now in this battle.  Your eyes and ears now tell you the truth.  Feelings are without reproach.  Take them.  Use them lightly, don't disregard them, but don't use them all.

Now walk in My spirit.  This armor is not heavy as metal is heavy.  This armor is light - like my yoke is light and not a heavy burden.  I Am working.  I Am the One giving the orders while you are ready for battle in My spirit - or you are not going to hear My orders because the dark world is very LOUD.  All My people line up now!  Hold your shields tightly.  Make your swords ready.  Hold on.  Gird your thoughts and stand firm.  Tighten your belt.  Be in your breastplate at all times.  My shout is at the door.  I Am waiting for My Father's hand.  I keep His commands.  The retrieval time is here.  Gird up!  Stand and wait with Me.  You have nothing to fear.  All is well.   

My Kingdom is ready for you now.  All the rooms are complete.  I have made beautiful rooms for My beautiful Bride.  She is worth it.  Joy comes in the morning.  In My Kingdom - joy IS - and IS forever.  Oh how I love My Bride!

Get ready to depart.  I need you to be ready now.  Don't delay.  Detach from the sights and sounds of the dark world and be ready at all times.  Stand and be ready.  Yes, look up.  I see you.  I see My Bride waiting, yearning, even despairing.  I am ready to take you into My arms, into My Kingdom.  We will live together forever.  All of My words are true.  I love you.  My love is deep.  My love is everlasting.  My love wants you.  My love sees you and nurtures you.  My love is everlasting.  It does not waiver.  It cannot waiver.  It doesn't know how.  My love IS, and is forever.

Overwhelmed children follow me.  I have rest for you.  Let me nourish you.  Don't turn from Me in your tears.  I am holding you and you will make it.  I know all of your tears.  I know all of your turns while you search.  But, I am with you.  Just turn to Me.  I am here.  Gird up.  Breathe deep.  Gird up and stand.  Now compose yourself in My Spirit, my direction.  We will all be together soon.  The world is Mine.  The Universe is Mine.  Everything that IS - is Mine.

You have made the right choice to follow Me.  The world will burn and bleed and cry and scream.  It will be strong horror.  Many will suffer.  Many will fall.

Keep writing.  All my territories you see will be destroyed (looking at maps inside my Bible).  All of that is Mine and will be restored (looking at Israel).  It will be beautiful - no longer desolate - no longer barren.  All will be taken and restored.  All will know My Name.  The battle is Mine.  I know who is in it.  Some of My people will suffer.  I know this full well as I wait for My Father's hand.

There is little time left before it all becomes dark.  Woe is this time.  I am serious about My instructions to My people - who aren't listening.  They will be caught by surprise - as by a thief.  The roof's of your houses won't save you.  Many will perish in fear.  This is a time of woe, intense woe.  All My words are true and absolute.  These people who will not turn but remain in the stubbornness of their hearts will melt like wax as they burn.  My warning is strong.  You must share this.  Even if it only saves and warns a few, it would be better than if no one hears it and is not warned.  Woe is this time!  The manner in which they refer to ME, is detestable and it must stop and it will.  Their houses are covered with hyssop and barley and will burn with a mighty burn.

I am the Most High God.  Even their children are detestable to Me.  I Am angry about this.  They have no reason to live any longer and I want them out of My sight!  These are harsh, but true words.  Their rejection of Me runs deep for many generations.  I will cause them great fear and they will still reject Me.  Because I know this, I will blow My fire on them as a torch as they are an abomination to Me.

I am a jealous God.  I know whom I have created.  Man's armor will do them NO good.  They are like toy soldiers - these unbelievers, these apostates that pretend, on purpose, to know Me and are using Me as a device for the enemy.  I will not stand for such trickery.  This battle is not finished.  I call all My soldiers to battle.  Stay girded.  I will pull you out of the trenches before the great explosion.  You will be with Me long before the earth and the ones left behind start total destruction and annihilating themselves.  This is the final war.  Gird yourself and be ever ready.  When you hear My command - look up- then leave ALL behind.

End of his words

I had to look up the word reproach (referring to feelings) to see why they would be "without" reproach.  I've always been told not to trust feelings, however, He tells me they are without disappointment. ("now" being the operative word in this case)

I looked up hyssop and barley.  I'm not an herb person really, but it said barley was used in beer and hyssop was referred to as a "holy" herb and used to brush the blood of the lamb on doorposts during Passover.  My impression is that these people have offensive items as well as holy items (mixed up or lukewarm, not serious about Him) in their households.

Overall, my impression while writing was that He wants us ready as an army would be ready to obey any command while we wait for His return, and is about to happen - that many are getting weak and becoming vulnerable to attack, which is the need for our "armor."
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2010

Two Calls of a Chicken: WAKE UP!
Then about a month later, in an interactive dream with the Lord, I felt my mouth swell up into a shape like a beak of a bird. I was seeing a chicken, and my mouth was swelling into a shape, like an onion dome if you can image that, but I knew it was the mouth of a chicken … well, the Lord was talking to me and said I was to CALL TWICE LIKE A CHICKEN … I hesitated and then tried—it was hard even talking with my mouth and tongue so swollen, and I managed to get out a “Cock-a-doddle-do!” And He said, “No, no that’s a ROOSTER; you need to make a call like a Chicken!”

I thought about that for a minute and then figured I needed to make a “Ba-GOK!” sound, which I did, TWICE … this is so crazy sounding I stopped and asked the Lord what was going on. Why was I making TWO CALLS of a CHICKEN?!! I really needed to know what this was all about.

He said, “Why, twice? IT IS A WAKE UP CALL.”

OK, but what WHY A CHICKEN?

“Well, let me say it like this … I wish my people were not a hindrance to what I am doing.”

Oh, we’re being “chicken” which in English is an idiom for being scared or cowardly.

So this is a WAKE UP CALL, and a call for us to stop being afraid and step out to obey the Lord, even when we are walking through times that are dark and uncertain and we can’t see our way clearly.

The Valley of the Shadow is a dark place we walk through where we are without the normal reassurances we use to get our bearings and feel safe. The Lord will often be INVISIBLE, his voice all but INAUDIBLE, his presence all but UNFELT –in fact, the Lord IS still with us, but we have to WALK BY FAITH, to STRENGTHEN OURSELVES IN THE LORD, and KNOW HE IS WITH US, even when our senses give us no feedback that He is there. It is a time to be Brave, to Be Strong, to Be Faithful and walk by Faith not by Sight, Feeling or Understanding….

Many of us are in this Valley now and will soon pass through such a time … God IS with you, even when you don’t perceive it.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by graychuks(m): 6:20am On Nov 23, 2010
Thank God 4 this thread,it is a wonderful idea.am reporting to fellowship,hope am welcomed.may his grace abound.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2010

“I Am Coming!” Part XVIII

Letter 41  November 21, 2010 (letter dictated by Jesus Christ to susan)

Susan, write it down.  These are MY words your LORD JESUS.

Today is a new day.  Tomorrow will be another day.  Day after day, the days go by.  People think nothing new is going on.  “Same today as yesterday, each day folds into the next,” they say.  But, let ME tell you the time is running out.  The hour is waning—precious moments disappearing.  Time is dwindling away.  The hour is closing in.  Each moment is precious is now.  These moments are precious.

Please consider what I am about to say.  Your life here is in the balance, hanging in the balance.  Your hour is dwindling away.  You are running out of time to decide whether you are going to choose ME your LORD JESUS or to go with the enemy.  He is waiting to see what you will do.  The hour is closing in.  There is a battle ensuing for your soul, your very soul.  You have no idea what is going on around you.  The enemy is a raging force, a raging lion waiting to devour you.

It is true—the hour is at hand.  Men are asleep.  They cannot see the condition of their hearts.  They are far from their CREATOR.  They are miserably far.  They are far from reason.  They have lost their minds.  They are losing their souls.

My pleas are desperate.  The hour is waning…closing in.  Time is short and you think you have all the time in the world, but sadly you do not.  The clock is ticking away.  What choices will you make?  Are you ready to walk away from this world into MY wide outstretched arms and to leave with ME?  I will be leaving with the church soon.  She is ready.  I am ready.  I, LORD JESUS am ready.  We are ready.  Will you join us?

Evil is closing in.  You are blind if you can’t see it.  You have left the path of light if you can’t see the darkness closing in.  Where is your head?  Have you lost your senses?  The time is short and you are enamored with the world and all its iniquities.  It is a disease, a plague.   You cannot have ME and love the world.

My children back away.  Look at what lies ahead.  Come to your senses.  See the evil brewing.  All segments of life are touched by evil.  It is pervasive—controlling—relentless—futile.  Life is over as you have known it.  The end as you have known it is here.  You may escape with ME or stay and experience a new way of life.  It will be most unpleasant for anyone who craves peace, love, happiness, purity, wholeness, GOD’s peace.  These moments you crave, will be a thing of the past, a distant memory.

You think all is well now.  The hour is short.  Normal will be no more very soon.  Nothing will be normal soon.  Sin will be exponentially greater.  Evil will abound.  The love of many  will grow cold—stone cold.  Harsh sounding?  Honesty.  I am giving you truth.  The winds are changing.

I am leaving with MY people soon, MY beloved people.  Be among them and you will escape all this to come.  Why stay and be subjected to torture and death?  Why? I offer you a beautiful home in heaven.  The difference between the two is stark.  You have two choices.  Choose ME and live in beauty, eternal peace, and bliss.  Reject MY offer and die in squalor.  Die a sad death.

I AM GOD.  I know the future.  I see what’s coming.  I am trying to warn you.  Be with ME and you will never regret your choice.  Stay and regret will be your constant thought.  Let ME be your FATHER, PROTECTOR, COMFORTER, SAVIOR, LOVER.  I AM ALL.  When people put themselves in outer darkness apart from their all-knowing, all-loving CREATOR for eternity, they abandon all hope.  There is endless hopelessness.  It is the worm that doesn’t die.  The loss is far greater than the human mind can comprehend.  Walk through that door and be lost forever more.

I am the source of goodness—all things good, sweet, pure, beautiful.  This is who I am.  Shut yourself off from ME, reject MY proposal and never-ending emptiness, darkness, torment, hopelessness: hell is real.  Many, many are going there.  The regret is eternal.  Your mind has trouble grasping eternity.

Choose against ME and discover that you have made a move that has eternal consequences.  You will never see ME again.  You will never hear MY voice.  You will never experience MY ways: I am LOVE…I am HOPE…I am KINDNESS…I am PEACE…I am WISDOM…I am KNOWLEDGE…I am STRENGTH…I am SAFETY…I am BLISS…I am JOY…I am TRUTH…I am GREATNESS…I am LIFE…I am ADORATION.  I am all the good things you enjoy in this world.  Hell does not have these things.  It will be never-ending sad futility.

My children who are in hell have no hope.  They will not find hope or love again.  They are experiencing the worst things.  Some of MY children have witnessed hell and speak of it.  Many have been there for short times and experienced its anguish.  But there is nothing worse than an eternity apart from ME, your MAKER.  I am sorry for their loss, but MY Word is clear and the people are without excuse if they choose against ME and find themselves in hell.

Now I am putting forth MY final pleas and I am warning you about the horror to come.  This world wants horror instead of GOD.  This world cherishes horror over GOD, so this world will have its horror and I shall not bother it.  MY people left will have to go through the worst imaginable things.  I want them to know that the choice they are making now has severe consequences if they choose against ME.  Come with ME and be saved, stay and suffer.

Let ME tell you something.  Your choice now will have long term ramifications.  It will be very hard for those who want to turn back to ME.  The choice now is easy.  Later it will be very difficult.  Choosing for ME will be very hard after I take MY people home.  Come with ME now.  Follow ME now.  Save yourself.  Time is running out.  Don’t waste precious moments.  Turn, turn, turn NOW.  Repent!  Lay your life down before ME.   Give ME everything.  I will save you.  Now is the deciding hour.  Time is running out.

I, GOD, I, JESUS am waiting for your answer.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Ivynwa(f): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
@Brother Oladegbu
Please sir if you read this, do help me out with this okay.
I need you to help me extend the word of God to a brother in this Nairaland, I long to see him develop a good relationship with God and have tried to reach out to him by sharing bible verses but he is very unhappy with me and in that frame of mind against me he may not allow my words permeate him which is why I need the help of another mature christian person.
It is not enough that we all talk about our brothers and sisters in christ that are erring without making effort to turn their heart to God which is my main purpose of wishing that the christian community reach out to him.
I don't even know his real name but you can contact him at this email nkemakolam4echidime@yahoo.com
Just see how you send him the words of God from time to time if possible or what will you suggest?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2010
Letter dictated to Sabrina by the LORD JESUS November 22, 2010:

"My dear daughter, write it down. Where are the people seeking Me earnestly because of all this? I have sent out many warning letters by now through a lot of My sons and daughters. They read it like some secular magazine.

I am asking you: Where are the people searching Me earnestly? How many faces do I see on the ground? Many of you think this is just for the ones outside, but everybody should search their hearts constantly in order to be saved. I came to die for you, but you must work out your salvation daily. Live HOLY before My Face. Lay down before My Face. Cry out before My Face. Long for Me with all that is in you. I am your GOD. Do as I tell you in My Word. No compromises with My Word. Read the commandments and ask Me how to live them. Not how you think you should live them.

Keep My Sabbath Holy. I see many of you walking around on Sunday from one place to another. This can never happen! My Day is a Holy Day, set apart for Me. Why do you run to worldly places then? You cannot be out of church soon enough to go and do your own things. I am telling you My people, and this should not come as a surprise, as I have given warnings. Keep My Day as a Holy Day! Go to church, honor Me, worship Me, listen to My Words. This day is not a day to go out and shop. Woe to them. They are in great danger! Listen to My prophets.

Read the testimony's of why good Christians end up in hell. Why, because they ignored My Commandments. I cannot tolerate this. Haven't you read that I GOD never change? Haven't your read that I GOD have given you these guidelines so it would go well with you? Read My Word from Genesis until Revelation and you shall find it.

Ask Me to open your eyes and you shall see it. Listen to Me My people, I beg you. Take My Word seriously. Do not go by your own reasonings. This is a great deception and you are in great danger when you do this. Your own reasonings cannot be trusted. Oh the ones who search Me earnestly, shall found Me! They shall see the truth, because they long for only Me, pleasing and loving Me, not their own flesh.

Crucify your flesh daily My children! Everybody who reads this, take this very seriously, because I do not see a lot of changes yet in My people. I do not want to condemn you. I only want to save you. I provided the tools: My death and resurrection. You do the rest. I cannot choose in your place. I created you with freewill. Now choose and search Me earnestly. If you would only have a glimpse of heaven and hell, you would know what to choose. Still, I send many and they are not believed. Listen to MY prophets! These are the last warnings."

[b]
Nehemiah 13:15-18 (KJV)

15In those days saw I in Judah some treading wine presses on the sabbath, and bringing in sheaves, and lading asses; as also wine, grapes, and figs, and all manner of burdens, which they brought into Jerusalem on the sabbath day: and I testified against them in the day wherein they sold victuals. 16There dwelt men of Tyre also therein, which brought fish, and all manner of ware, and sold on the sabbath unto the children of Judah, and in Jerusalem. 17Then I contended with the nobles of Judah, and said unto them, What evil thing is this that ye do, and profane the sabbath day? 18Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city? yet ye bring more wrath upon Israel by profaning the sabbath.

Isaiah 56:1-5 (KJV)

1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. 2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil. 3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree. 4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; 5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

Isaiah 58:13-14 (KJV)

13If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 14Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Proverbs 28:9 (KJV)

9He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2010
Coming or Given?
November 24, 2010

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (John 6:37)

This promise of the Lord Jesus illustrates the beautiful yet paradoxical complementarity of the gospel.  The Lord Jesus gladly receives all who voluntarily come to Him.  "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest," He says (Matthew 11:28).  Yet those who come to Him do so because they have been given to Him by the Father.

Is this a contradiction?  No, because both statements come from Christ.  There are many Scriptures which teach that believers have been chosen by God, then drawn to Christ.  On the other hand, there are many Scriptures which teach that one may freely accept or reject Christ and is responsible for his own decision.  Yet the Scriptures themselves seem unaware that they pose a problem.  For example, Peter preached on Pentecost, saying, "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain."  And again, "the kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord . . . to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before [i.e., 'predestinated'] to be done" (Acts 2:23; 4:26, 28).  In these passages, divine predestination is joined with human decisions without a hint that these concepts conflict with each other.  Once again, God's thoughts are higher than our thoughts.

Like the two sides of a coin, only one of which can be seen at a time, they are complementary truths, harmonious in the mind of God, but incapable of full comprehension by human minds.  We can praise the Lord both for free salvation available to all who desire it and also for the comforting assurance that those who come have been "chosen . . . in him" (Ephesians 1:4) before the world began. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
Ivynwa:

@Brother Oladegbu
Please sir if you read this, do help me out with this okay.
I need you to help me extend the word of God to a brother in this Nairaland, I long to see him develop a good relationship with God and have tried to reach out to him by sharing bible verses but he is very unhappy with me and in that frame of mind against me he may not allow my words permeate him which is why I need the help of another mature christian person.
It is not enough that we all talk about our brothers and sisters in christ that are erring without making effort to turn their heart to God which is my main purpose of wishing that the christian community reach out to him.
I don't even know his real name but you can contact him at this email nkemakolam4echidime@yahoo.com
Just see how you send him the words of God from time to time if possible or what will you suggest?

My sister, you have done well by exposing the evil work of darkness, the best we can do is to pray for him that the good Lord will give him a hearing ear and a believing heart for the gospel truth so that he can be delivered from the power of darkness. We as Christians should see to it that we work out our own salvation with trembling and fear so that that day does not meet us unprepared.

Read the posts on this thread prayerfully and see that you are watchful, prayerful and always abounding in the work of our Lord who has given us the free will to choose Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour and Lord.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Ivynwa(f): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

My sister, you have done well by exposing the evil work of darkness, the best we can do is to pray for him that the good Lord will give him a hearing ear and a believing heart for the gospel truth so that he can be delivered from the power of darkness. We as Christians should see to it that we work out our own salvation with trembling and fear so that that day does not meet us unprepared.
Read the posts on this thread prayerfully and see that you are watchful, prayerful and always abounding in the work of our Lord who has given us the free will to choose Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour and Lord.
But how can he hear if nobody speaks the word to him

Thanks brother man, yes I will try to be getting some daily dose of the word from this thread too. My spirit needs it.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Ivynwa(f): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
I must thank God for the lives of most of you in this thread that make effort to say the word. I almost got ashamed of myself and my posts when I read some of your posts further and learnt that all your posts are really words that uplifts and edifies.
How wonderful it is that the only words that come out of your mouths are meant to edify. Now I must watch my words too. God bless you all as you labour in the vineyard of the Lord. Alleluiah!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
The Pilgrims
November 25, 2010

"Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia" (1 Peter 1:1)

These "strangers" to whom Peter wrote his two epistles were actually "pilgrims." He used the same Greek word (parepidemos) in 1 Peter 2:11: "Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts." The word means a resident foreigner, and its only other New Testament usage is in Hebrews 11:13, speaking of the ancient patriarchs who "confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth."We give honour today to the American "pilgrims," as they called themselves (thinking of these very verses), who left their homelands in order better to serve God in a foreign land. The "pilgrims" to whom Peter was writing likewise had been "scattered abroad" for their faith (note Acts 8:4).

For that matter, every born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ is really just a pilgrim here on earth, ambassadors for Christ in a foreign land. "For our conversation is in heaven" (Philippians 3:20). That is, we are citizens of heaven (the Greek word translated "conversation" in this verse is politeuma, meaning "a community" or "citizenship"wink, and are here only for a time to serve our Lord until He calls us home.

And while we are here, we may endure many trials and sorrows just as did those Massachusetts pilgrims. But He nevertheless supplies our needs--just as He did for them--and we ought to abound in thanksgiving, as they did.

Thus, Christians all over the world have cause for thanksgiving every day. Since we are "enriched in every thing," through our Saviour, this "causeth through us thanksgiving to God" (2 Corinthians 9:11), and we should be "abounding therein with thanksgiving" (Colossians 2:7). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2010

All GLORY AND HONOR GOES TO OUR BLESSED LORD JESUS!

Shout HIS NAME on the rooftops!

Letter 43 November 24, 2010 (Dictated by the LORD JESUS to susan)

Yes, Susan—I am ready to give you words.

The season is changing. Swiftly comes the change. The people sleep. Soon they will wake, but not in time to be taken. Many, many will be left behind. What a sorrowful moment. I truly regret that so many do not seek ME. I am sorry for their loss. I cannot change their minds if they refuse to pay attention to MY warnings in MY Book and the warnings of the times. Everything coordinates. Just as I said it would.

I foretold these events as they are coming to pass, yet the people refuse to pay attention. They are not looking, watching. Their eyes are captivated by the things of the world and not on ME. I have warned them to keep their eyes fixed on ME and to be watching for ME. But things are as they have always been just as their fathers before them they say and they care not to pursue ME, their LORD and MAKER, MASTER, LOVER. I am not even in the forefront of their minds. They have given heed to the wanderings of their human minds and the teachings of demons. This is the direction they move in. GOD is not even on their radar. I do not hold a place in their hearts. I am far away from their minds, their thoughts. Anything but GOD they make time for, anything but ME their CREATOR.

Why is there such a large gap between us? I did not do this. MY Arms are opened wide. The people have chosen to separate themselves from ME. They put space between us. They choose to be far away. I am not on their minds. So be it. These people want ME away. They create all sorts of excuses for themselves to stand apart from ME. They embrace all forms of evil and I am not included in their daily lives. Not a thought comes to mind as they traverse through their days. I don’t enter their minds at all. GOD is a distant memory to most. The people think I am a fable, a great made up tale.

Soon, the world will know MY Name. Soon the world will remember I exist. I have a place in the world. I made the world. I am Divine. I am GOD. Who are these people fooling? MY Name enters their mouths as a curse word. This is how I am remembered. I give them life and I am nothing more to them than merely a word to use in vain to curse someone. Well I, GOD, am sickened by their hostility toward ME.

Stand before ME and repent for your foul treatment of MY HOLY NAME. I did not create you to take MY Name in vain, to trample on it with your ugly, disrespectful use of it.

This generation is lost. It is profane, abusive, foul, a stench under MY HOLY Nostrils. I cannot take it any longer. I bless and bless the people with life, with wholeness. I died. I suffered. I gave all. I bled out. I gave MY back to scourging. Oh the torture I endured…oh the suffering…the beatings…the foul language…the spitting…the horror of it all. This was MY gift to mankind, to save a peoples lost in sin and degradation. I did this from MY heart. MY love poured out on the ground and now the people turn their backs and put ME to shame all over again. They have no respect, no awe, no adoration for who I am, for what I have done, for the sacrifice I made. MY Name is down-trodden in the mud, foul language. MY Name is used in crass ways, for crass purposes.

I am an angry, powerful GOD and I will stand for this no more. You have trampled on MY good Name too much and MY patience is about to end. Your disrespect sickens ME. You are a foul people run amok in your sin and degradation, your evil, and MY Name has been defiled and defamed enough. Do you really believe I will allow this to carry on much longer? I cannot. It is a full-scale attack on MY HOLINESS, MY BEAUTY. Disrespect has risen to MY throne, MY very throne. And, I, GOD cannot tolerate this ill treatment of MY HOLY, PRECIOUS, ILLUSTRIOUS NAME any longer.

I am a humble, loving GOD Who stepped down from beauty to ugliness at its height and gave all there was to give. My sacrifice was complete. I had nothing else to give that day on the cross. But MY patience is ending with this generation of foul-mouthed evil and sinful, disregardful people. I have seen and heard enough and if you think other wise, if you think this can continue on, then you too have lost sight of what a HOLY GOD represents and what I have already endured.

Your love of this world sickens ME. You don’t watch for MY coming because your eyes are too tightly glued to your wooden idols. You can’t move away long enough to grope in the dark to look for your CREATOR to find ME. You need ME, you need ME desperately. But you are so lost in your lust for this life and this ugly, evil world that you cling to it and it is obscene to ME.

I know how you feel toward ME. I know how little I enter your mind. When things go awry you cry out to ME, but then when things are normal again, you forget quickly who I am. Your lackluster commitment to ME is noted and when you stand before ME unless you repent of your lukewarm commitment now, I will not recognize you and your loss will be great. If you knew how great, you would stand up now and pay attention.

Why do you think you were created? Do you think I created you to worship wooden idols? Is that what you think? You were created to worship ME. You were created to get to know ME. I gave you MY Book and I gave you a brain to seek ME and to find ME. I wanted relationship with MY creation. You scatter in all directions to all kinds of lesser gods, but to your one true LOVE.

I am waiting only briefly for you to come to your senses. Lay down your life in front of ME. Repent for your evil. Seek MY FACE, MY GLORIOUS FACE. Do this and I will save you in this evil hour that is at hand. Reject MY offer and I will allow you to face the world you so embrace. It will not be pleasant. The enemy has all sorts of torment and torture planned for those who reject ME, their GOD. He will not play fair. He will not be nice. He will destroy, rape, pillage, plunder. No one will escape it. If you take his mark, you will be tortured and tormented forever.

Think this through carefully. Escape this madness—avoid hell on earth. I will be holding out MY Arms a little longer, but make no mistake, the evil world is about to take hold and I will allow it.

I am sad about the people, but MY patience has been pushed too far and your disregard of ME, your GOD, is about to end. Why do these people, even MY people believe I can tolerate this much longer? MY Name is Holy and I will avenge MY Name. I will punish those who trifle with MY Name, these who use it so commonly as if it is any other word in the language. What a sad, disrespectful generation that has completely abandoned holiness and GOD’s beauty embracing every foul thing the enemy puts out. The people have abandoned themselves to the gross and profane. Humanity has lost itself. Soon the world will find out what happens when you get what you want and it is hell and horror. Horror glamorized will soon be horror reality. It won’t be pretend horror. It will be real life horror. GOD will be tending to HIS beautiful bride as the world engages in its brand of evil.

These are MY warnings. Those who have ears hear and those who have eyes see. All looks well on the surface. But underneath dwells an enemy that is so ruthless and blood-thirsty, if I, GOD did not come back to end the madness no one would be left standing.

You lack discernment MY people. You look around and see what your neighbors do and you make no changes. Quit running with the crowd. I told you the path is narrow and few find it. Broad is the road to hell. Heed MY Holy Words. I spoke them. I change not. The road is narrow. I am the only ONE Who can get you to that road. Seek MY SPIRIT. Seek MY FACE. Start by getting down on your hands and knees and repenting for your evil mouth. I will have a pure bride. I cannot take you if you are spotted and wrinkled. These are MY terms.

Time is running out. Walk away from the crowd. Step out. Step away. I am seeking a bride set apart. Come away from the things of the world. Put down the unclean things. Stand back from the unholy. Be different. Be unique. Stand out from the people. Be set apart. Come and receive MY refining fire. I will create you new. I will make you ready. Only I can do this for you. I alone can purify your heart and bring you to this holiness. Get ready. I am taking with ME a bride who is made ready. Time is short. The way is made clear. Walk in it, but a short time then the door closes.

I, JESUS of Nazareth have spoken.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
The Faithful Creator
November 26, 2010

"Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator" (1 Peter 4:19)

This is the only verse in the New Testament describing the Creator as faithful. God had a very specific purpose in creating the universe and especially man, and He will surely accomplish that great purpose.

The Scriptures repeatedly stress God’s faithfulness. With respect to the physical universe, "For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth" (Psalm 119:89-90). As far as His promises to His people are concerned, "know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations" (Deuteronomy 7:9).

The faithful Creator is none other than the Lord Jesus Christ, and He rebukes the compromising church of the last days with these majestic words: "These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God" (Revelation 3:14). Although many professing believers will prove unfaithful to Him, "yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself" (2 Timothy 2:13).

The triumphant book of Revelation comes directly "from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness" (Revelation 1:5); and when He finally returns to earth in power and glory, His very name shall be "called Faithful and True" (Revelation 19:11). He is both Alpha and Omega, and thus all His "words are true and faithful" (Revelation 21:5). Our salvation is sure, therefore, because "God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord" (1 Corinthians 1:9). "Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it" (1 Thessalonians 5:24). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2010
Adam's Failure--Christ's Strength
November 27, 2010

"By the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life" (Romans 5:18)

When Adam rebelled against God, he experienced many new things--things which have haunted mankind ever since. All of these things were experienced by Christ in an intense way as He redeemed fallen mankind and the cursed creation.

Adam had never seen or experienced death (Genesis 2:17) until he sinned (3:19, 22). God had ordained unclothedness (2:25), but sin distorts everything (3:7, 21). Before sin, Adam and Eve had known only blessing (1:28), but the universal curse followed (3:14-19). They had known joy and fellowship, but now they knew sorrow (3:17) and separation (3:23). They had lived in a garden (2:cool, but now the plants would bring forth thorns (3:18). Prior to sin they had been assigned work to do (2:15), but now they would sweat (3:19) as they toiled. The angel's weapon kept them from returning to the Garden (3:24) and outside violence reigned (4:8, 23; 6:13). Childbearing originally was created to be easy and frequent, but now was to be accompanied by sorrow (1:28; 3:16).

Likewise, Christ experienced death on the cross (John 19:30), but by His resurrection He conquered death (1 Corinthians 15:54-57). In this death He experienced unclothedness (John 19:23; Psalm 22:18); the full thrust of the curse (Galatians 3:13); sorrow (Isaiah 53:3); and separation from God (Matthew 27:46). Cruel thorns were placed on His head (John 19:2), and He sweat great drops of blood (Luke 22:44). The soldier's weapon pierced Him (John 19:34), finally ending a series of violent acts (Luke 22:63; Matthew 27:26, 29-30; Isaiah 52:14; etc.). But through His suffering He overcame the curse and redeemed His fallen creation. As a result, many children have been brought forth (Hebrews 2:9-10), children reborn into a glorious state through His suffering. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2010
God will reward you all for good in Jesus Name
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2010
I just came back from house fellowship
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2010
Inspired Words
November 28, 2010

"Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away" (Luke 21:33)

The doctrine of plenary verbal inspiration, wrongly considered antiquated by many modern neo-evangelicals, is actually essential to the Christian faith. "All scripture [that is every word written down or inscribed] is given by inspiration [literally 'breathed in'] of God," not man! (2 Timothy 3:16).

We acknowledge, of course, that problems of transmission and translation exist, but these are relatively trivial in the entire context. We also acknowledge that the process of inspiration may have varied, but the end result is as if the entire Bible had been dictated and transcribed word by word.

This is the way Jesus Christ--the Creator, the Living Word, the Author of Scripture--viewed the Scriptures. "The scripture cannot be broken," He said (John 10:35). "Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled" (Matthew 5:18). "Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: . . . And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself" (Luke 24:25, 27). The Bible therefore, every word of it, is divinely inspired, verbally without error, infallibly true, and of absolute authority in every area of our lives. The words of Christ who taught these truths are forever "settled in heaven" (Psalm 119:89) and "shall not pass away."

It is mortally dangerous, therefore, "unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book" to "add unto these things" as the cultists do, or to "take away from the words of the book of this prophecy" as the liberals do (Revelation 22:18-19). Would it not be much better to say with the psalmist, "Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors" (Psalm 119:24)? HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2010
NEW

These are my words for you Susan.

These are the last days.  All is coming to a conclusion, a close.  Soon the world will implode on itself.  The evil will infiltrate and men will go amok toward evil.  Nothing will be sacred anymore.  Truth will be hard to find.  The world will be caught up in the worst possible sin and unimaginable evil.  The people will be shocked by what is about to happen.  There will be horror from all angles.  Peace will not be available.

The evil days are coming.  Pleasant living will be over.  Clean, peaceable living will be over.  The world will know no peace.  It will be each man for himself survival.  Those who come to me after I remove MY bride will know the worst kind of persecution.  It will be unrelenting.  The evil will have an unquenchable appetite.  It will be an all-out war on the true Christians.  If you know ME and want to be saved by ME death will be the way to ME.  The enemy will hunt you down and kill you.  This has happened before in history, but never on the scale it will be, soon.  It will be worldwide assault on anyone who claims to be a Christian and rejects the mark of the beast.

I am standing here waiting for MY children to turn to ME now and to avoid the terror to come.  Avoid it.  Turn to ME NOW.  I will save you.  I, JESUS, will take you with ME to safety.  Back away from the world.  Stand apart from the world.  Turn to ME now.  Grab MY hand.  Surrender your all to ME.  The hour is now.  Cling to ME with everything you have.  There is nothing that can save you now.  Your money cannot save you.  Your friends and family cannot save you.  Your government cannot save you.  You have one way to salvation.  There is only one way.  I am the Way.

I cannot hold back what is coming much longer.  I will allow it to take place because this generation refuses to accept ME, its one and only true SAVIOR and GOD.

I love MY people but I cannot tolerate this rejection any longer.  I have given all and MY people run to the world panting after it like a deer in heat.  MY people make excuses to reject ME, their GOD, to be like the world at every turn.  The world will not satisfy them.   Seek it though they may, it will leave them empty every time.   Many are in hell because they chose the world over MY love.  But hell is nothing like the world.  It is torture, torment, and it is unending.  There is no relief from the torment.

The people in hell are tormented night and day.  There is no rest.  There never will be.  They will never experience rest again.  It is unstoppable and they will never see the light of day ever again.  No hope.  Harsh you say?  Hell is the opposite of the presence of GOD.  Live in MY presence and know eternal beauty.  Leave MY presence and understand eternal damnation, unrelenting horror.  That is what you receive when you choose against ME.  You put yourself outside MY world and without ME there is hell, horror, torment, torture, and there is zero opportunity for relief.  Come to MY world with ME and discover endless peace, love, beauty, hope, paradise, splendor, joy.  It is so much more wonderful than the human mind can comprehend.  Delight yourself in ME now and your delight will be eternal.

If you abhor ME now than you will receive the wages of your decisions.  I do not take well to those who reject ME.  I created all.  When MY creation chooses to reject and deny ME as their creator, I will put them in a place where they will receive their desire.  Then they will understand the desires of their heart and what it means to deny ME.  I am an honest truthful GOD and I make MYSELF very clear.  You either choose ME or you choose against ME.  If you only have a partial interest in ME, I will give you the lukewarm destination you so desire.

You want to play games with ME.  You play ME like a cheating mistress.  You have one eye on ME and one eye on the world.  You go back and forth—what suits your purpose at the time.  I am not good enough for you to surrender and devote all to.  You must run into the arms of your other lover, the world.  So be it.  I am leaving with MY devoted wife, who only has eyes for ME.  You may have your other mistress, the world.  I don’t want any part in your half-hearted love toward ME, your tepid affections, your lackluster performance as MY follower.

You wear MY Name on your shoulder like you belong to ME.  You use ME when it suits your purposes then when you are done using ME, you go back to your mistress, the world, and indulge yourself in its evil.  You worship idols and spend time with your lover.  You pull ME out of the closet for show or when you think you need GOD.  Then when you are done, I go back in the closet until you pull ME out again.  I can’t take you.  You will have no place in MY beautiful home prepared for MY lovely bride.  You think ME cruel?  I am GOD.  I created you.  I died for you and I am willing to save you and care for you for eternity.  But you want no part with ME.

You may have your way.  I give you this choice, but I want to be clear about what this choice is so you can understand what your decision is about.  Reject ME and your loss is eternal and there will be no looking back.  Your decision will be final.  You take the mark of MY enemy and your torment will be unending.  These words are true.

I am trying to give you final warnings, before the world takes its plunge into darkness.  Reach for ME NOW.  Don’t be fooled by the appearances of the world now.  All looks well.  Everything looks normal, but soon all is changing.  Very soon everything will not be the same.

Susan, write it down.

We are at a great turning point.  Life is changing swiftly and the world will soon not look the same.  You sense it.  Others see it clearly.  The blind are leading the blind.   You only have a little time left to take your blinders off and see what is coming.  I cannot help you if you refuse to see.  Soon your refusal to see the obvious will leave you in a state of disaster, because you would not take the safe route, the safe exit I offer.

Turn to ME now.  I love you.  Can’t you see that I am trying to reach you?  I want the best for you as any loving parent wants for their child.  I want MY children to run into MY safe, open Arms to receive MY affection and to be saved from the madness to come.  I will bring you to a place that your mind cannot fathom.

You have no idea how wonderful your home in heaven is and what awaits you.  But first, you must surrender.  Repent!  Turn your life over to ME completely.  I want it all—not a partial commitment.  I want a full surrender.  Let ME wash you in MY blood and clean you up.  This is something that only I can do.  Come to ME with sorrow and remorse for this sin in your life and I will receive you and bring you to MY beautiful everlasting Kingdom.  We will eat together at the marriage supper.  This life is empty.  Come quickly.  Turn to ME NOW.  Your days are numbered.  Time is swiftly running out.  Choose what direction you will take.  Come to your FATHER.  Let ME save you.

I, JESUS long to save you and bring you home.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2010
Lack of Knowledge
November 29, 2010

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children" (Hosea 4:6)

This grave judgment spoken almost three thousand years ago reflects a timeless principle that is just as applicable today as when it was penned. When people die without being saved, it is not that God did not want them to be saved, for He would "have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (1 Timothy 2:4). He is "not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9).

The problem is that when men lack the knowledge that would bring them to Christ for salvation, it is because they have already rejected knowledge that would have led them to the knowledge they need. Paul writes that "in the last days" men would be "ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth" (2 Timothy 3:1, 7). And the next verse tells why. It is because they "resist the truth" (v. cool. "They shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables" (4:4).

Peter says that those who question God’s Word in favour of an assumed naturalistic view of history "willingly are ignorant" (2 Peter 3:5), and Paul says that if they refuse to see the evidence of the Creator in His creation, they are "without excuse" (Romans 1:20). Whether or not they have read God’s Word, they have an intuitive knowledge of God and His law in their consciences (Romans 2:15), with their thoughts "accusing or else excusing one another."

The Lord Jesus promised that "unto you that hear shall more be given" (Mark 4:24). But then He also warned, "He that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath" (v. 25). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2010
Dangerous Counterfeits
November 30, 2010

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good" (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Human beings are very gullible, and counterfeiting is a profitable occupation for many deceivers.  But spiritual counterfeits are the most dangerous of all, and at times the most difficult to detect.  There are many false gods, and this is the subject of the very first of the true God's Ten Commandments: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" (Exodus 20:3).  We are warned also to "beware of false prophets" (Matthew 7:15) and "false Christs" (Matthew 24:24).  There are those who preach "another Jesus" (2 Corinthians 11:4), and many who come preaching "another gospel" (Galatians 1:6) rather than the true saving gospel of Christ.

There are also counterfeit Christians who are "false brethren" (2 Corinthians 11:26) as well as "false teachers" (2 Peter 2:1-2) and "false apostles" (2 Corinthians 11:13).  They preach "peace; when there is no peace" (Jeremiah 6:14), and some will even "shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (Matthew 24:24).  Satan himself is the greatest counterfeiter, for he "deceiveth the whole world" (Revelation 12:9) in his attempt to become a counterfeit god.  Thus we are warned to "try the spirits whether they are of God" (1 John 4:1) and to "prove all things"-- to test them by God's Word.

In this scientific age, it is especially important that we not be deceived by "science falsely so called" (1 Timothy 6:20).  So-called evolutionary "science" is not supported by any real scientific evidence and is contrary both to common sense and the Bible.  Many professing Christians have "erred concerning the faith" because of evolution (1 Timothy 6:21) which has been made the pseudo-scientific rationale for a multitude of false philosophies. May God help us to hold fast only to that which is good! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2010
Faithful Sayings
December 1, 2010

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief" (1 Timothy 1:15)

The adjective "faithful" is usually applied either to God or to those godly men and women who remain true to their words and convictions.  However, there are eight New Testament references to words (or "sayings"wink that are faithful.

Six of the references to sayings that are faithful are found in Paul's pastoral epistles as he gave counsel to young pastors Timothy and Titus, the first being our text for the day.  Here are Paul's faithful sayings:

(1) "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners"(1 Timothy 1:15) ;

(2) "If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work" (1 Timothy 3:1);

(3) "Bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things" (1 Timothy 4:cool;

(4) "If we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us" (2 Tim. 2:11-12);

(5) "They which have believed in God |should| be careful to maintain good works" (Titus 3:cool

The sixth reference is a command that any "bishop" must continue "holding fast the faithful word |same as 'saying'| as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers" (Titus 1:9).

The final two references are in the Bible's last two chapters, stressing that the words of Revelation are indeed true and believable.  After stating His glorious promises for the future life, Christ told John:

"Write: for these words |i.e., 'sayings'| are true and faithful" (Revelation 21:5). 

Then, after the magnificent description of the Holy City, the angel said: "These sayings are faithful and true" (Revelation 22:6).

All the Bible's sayings are true, of course, but these that are specifically called "faithful" surely warrant our special attention. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
A letter dictated by the LORD JESUS CHRIST to Susan

Letter 46   November 30, 2010

Yes MY daughter I have words for you.

Susan these are my final offerings.  I am a patient GOD.  I am a humble, patient GOD.  I wait on MY children to come to ME.  Many are coming, not enough, so many will be left behind.  MY sorrow is great for them because of their stiff-necked behavior.  I must leave them.  This is truly not MY way.   I do not want this for them.  I have made MY offerings.  I have put forth MY Words.  I have focused MY attention on the people through MY SPIRIT, the HOLY SPIRIT.  I have given everything to bring MY children to the end of themselves so that they may be prepared to return homeward with ME in their heavenly home.  This is a home of safety and beauty, shear beauty.

Tell them I will not wait long.  They underestimate ME and MY plans.  The people act as if they know all about ME and MY plans, as if they know when I am coming and in their minds it is not now.  Well they are wrong.  They are misguided and they are blinded by their own thinking which is clouded by the world around them.

They think they know exactly what I will do and they all have it worked out in their minds, in their small minds they know what GOD will do.  They believe they have all the time in the world and that the future looks bright.  They see themselves going to and fro, here and there, off to make a profit in a far-away land and back again.  This is evil.  Doesn’t MY book describe this as evil?  They do not even know what the next minute of their life holds, yet they plan the future out in their minds—a future that GOD is not part of—a future that their minds have conceived.  I am not consulted.  These are the ramblings of men.  No regard for the ALMIGHTY.  This couldn’t be more further from the truth.  Even MY own people make their plans oblivious of ME.

I am coming sooner than most people think and their plans will be for naught because they were not watching for ME.  They were not recognizing the lateness of the hour.  MY Book has been clear.  Many of MY faithful ones recognize the lateness of the hour and will be prepared.  But if you are not watching and ready, MY coming will catch you off guard and your loss will be great.

Stop planning into the distant future.  Your world is about to come to a screeching halt.  You are either going to prepare yourself for ME and be MY humble repentant bride washed in MY precious blood or you will be caught off guard and left to live in a new world order: a world of no order that will be the world left to those who reject ME now.  I cannot account for your poor decision making.  If you are not watching as MY Word outlines, than you will miss it and your regret will be great.

I want MY people to stop building, stop planning, get MY Word out and read and study.  See the lateness of the hour.  Put down your building tools, pick up MY Book and go warn the people.  Tell them now to get their house in order.  Turn, repent, and humble yourself before ME.  Surrender your all to ME.  But stop the madness.  Stop planning for a future that only exists in your mind.  Your disregards for MY Words are a stench to ME.  You go about your business as if I am not here, as if MY Words are lame, as if you are deaf and dumb.   Wake up MY people.   The hour is nigh.  The signs are all around you.  Turn off your wooden idols and pay attention to MY Words.  Seek MY Face, MY Glorious Face.  Prepare the way.  Follow ME.   Tell your neighbors, your friends, your family.  Tell them YAHWEH is coming to retrieve HIS beautiful bride and I will take all who want to go: all who are considered worthy to go; all who have made themselves ready to go.

MY people who shepherd MY flocks and who ignore MY warnings and who are not preparing their flocks will be left and their loss will be great.  What a sad day when whole churches are left because they did not heed MY Words of warning.  Regret and sorrow will be immense.  Once I come and collect MY bride the door will be shut.  And if you remain the door will be shut to you and you must turn to face your enemy.  He will be a raging bull.  He will destroy all he comes in contact with.  There will be few left standing after the enemy takes over.  It will be many sad days: the saddest days of all.

Don’t do this.  Don’t make this choice for yourself.  I have so much better for you in heaven.  I have a beautiful home for you, I long to bring you to.  Come and let ME gather you under MY wings.  Come under MY wing of safety.  I will rescue you.  I have planned this from the start to bring MY people out to see them to safety.  MY plans do not change.  I am the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

I do not falter in MY ways and MY plans.  Men do not see it because they choose not to.  Other words, other things entice people from GOD’s Truth.  MY Truth stands.  MY Truth is more important than anyone or anything.

Be at peace with GOD.  Make your peace with ME.  I hold out MY hand.  Reach for it.  I am repeating MY Words for you.  Surrender, repent, turn to ME NOW.  Let ME save you.  Please, let ME save you.  I love you.  I created you.  Don’t let an eternity of hell come between us.  I don’t want to lose you, but MY Word stands and if you choose against ME, MY Word cannot be altered for you.  You will have to depart from MY presence and than woe to you.  Please choose wisely.  I cannot wait much longer.  The dark world is rising.  Let ME bring you into the light.

I, GOD, I, JESUS have spoken.

James 4:13-16: (KJV)

13Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:

14Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. 15For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.  16But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 292
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.