Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (115380 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
The Settled Word
December 2, 2010

"Forever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven" (Psalm 119:89)

Most who read the Bible regularly are probably familiar with these sweeping statements from the Scriptures.

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11).

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled" (Matthew 5:18).

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away" (Matthew 24:35).

"But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you" (1 Peter 1:25).

On this foundation, the psalmist made additional promises to his Lord in this stanza (Psalm 119:89-96). He noted the affliction that almost took his life (v. 92) and the wicked who tried to destroy him (v. 95), common enough occurrences among the godly. But in spite of the troubles in life, this godly man knew that the evidence abounds for God's faithfulness throughout the earth (vv. 90-91).

God's 77 rhetorical questions to Job (Job 38-41) centred on the evidence of His control and care for the universe. These prompted the psalmist to reiterate his commitment to a firm familiarity with God's precepts and a continual effort to seek them (Psalm 119:93-94).

He knew that the wicked would continue trying to destroy, and that human affairs limit the possibility of perfection. But the godly man would understand God's testimonies, since they are sufficient to apply to all situations (v. 96). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
A letter for the bride from her BRIDEGROOM, JESUS as told to Sabrina, December 1, 2010

Write it down My daughter.

I have given so many warnings by now and still people do not know the hour. They plan and act as if these Words of Mine are just a fable, a simple cheap fable, just another story. I tell you many will be left behind. Only My pure bride who stands with Me in this last hour will be saved and enter My Kingdom.

I see many planning now for the next year: their future, their career. What future is there if they don't consult Me first in their planning? The end of the year is coming for all of you, I know. And many have been waiting and longing for My return, I know. My precious bride is ready. Please hear these words My bride: the time is near. Your longing to see Me will soon be satisfied. All is ready for you in heaven. You will be astonished.

Let Me tell you a bit about the beauty of heaven. Your mansions are pure gold. There is nothing in heaven that is not woven with my purity. Everything breathes My purity. So will you. Even the gardens speak. The animals speak. They all proclaim My Glory. They are all filled with My Glory. Nothing is holding back in heaven to speak My Glory. You will be astonished, My bride. You will be amazed. There is no word on earth to describe the purity and holiness in heaven. It is all “beauty on beauty” and you will never be finished with your search for Me. You will think this is 'heaven' and then I will surprise you with something new. You will never stop being amazed by what you will find in heaven. It will be one big journey for eternity. It will never stop. The longing for Me will never stop. You will all be so satisfied…if you could only see a glimpse of it…

I am longing to take you there My bride. My longing is so strong. So please hold on and wait for Me. I AM coming. Rejoice yourself in this. In the meanwhile, keep showing your glory here on earth to those who don't know Me. Give them a taste of what is coming. Let them feel My Love through you. This is why you are still here, My bride, to shine from My Glory around you. Don't be afraid and never be ashamed. I will present you before My Father in heaven when it is all done for you here on earth. I long for you My precious bride , Watch and be awake, for near is the day.

Your Bridegroom,

JESUS

1 Corinthians 2:9: (KJV)

9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2010

?I will cover you with a blanket of snow. No longer will your sin be visible.
Your failures and shortcomings are in the past. They no longer exist for
those who have learned to walk and rest in me.

Come and exchange your accumulations for what I have awaiting you.
It has been set aside from the beginning, as I have prepared you for the journey.

Wrap yourself in me. My covering is safe and personal. Take time to rest in me.prop
It is from that place you will grow in my ways. I will show you my plans.

I am the peace you are seeking. I am the fullness which you need.
I will blanket you and the enemy will not reach you.

Extol the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise your God, O Zion,
for he strengthens the bars of your gates and blesses your people within you.
He grants peace to your borders and satisfies you with the finest of wheat.
He sends his command to the earth; his word runs swiftly.
He spreads the snow like wool and scatters the frost like ashes.
Psalm 147:12-16 (NIV)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
Eight Revivals
December 6, 2010

"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" (Psalm 85:6)

The number "eight" seems commonly to be associated in the Bible with a new beginning, new life, resurrection, or renewal; "seven" being the number of fullness and rest, with the seven-day week used ever since the week of creation. The Lord Jesus Himself was resurrected, never to die again, on the eighth day--that is, the first day--of the week.

It is significant therefore that eight great spiritual revivals are described in the Old Testament--one each under Moses, Samuel, Elijah, Asa, Hezekiah, Josiah, Ezra, and Nehemiah. It is even more significant, however, that each revival was centred around the Word of God. The first, for example, was based on the giving of the law at Sinai. "And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient" (Exodus 24:7). Then, much later when "Samuel was established to be a prophet of the Lord. . . . And the word of Samuel came to all Israel," eventually "all the house of Israel lamented after the Lord" (1 Samuel 3:20; 4:1; 7:2).

Analysis of all of the other revivals will reveal that they also were based on reception and acceptance of God's Word. The last was under Nehemiah. "And they stood up in their place, and read in the book of the law of the LORD their God one fourth part of the day; and another fourth part they confessed, and worshipped the LORD their God" (Nehemiah 9:3).

There were other ingredients in these revivals, but the Word of God was always the foundation, and there can be no true and lasting revival without it. This is why it is so important in our day, when the need for revival is so desperate, that we first get back to a serious study of the Holy Scriptures, believing and obeying as best we can all that is written therein. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2010
Direct Access
December 8, 2010

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5)

This is one of the key verses of Scripture for several reasons. In the first place, in the midst of a pantheistic and polytheistic society governed by the kings and rulers for whom Paul had just exhorted believers to pray, it was important to reemphasize that there was only one Creator God--the One to whom even kings must give account and the only One to whom we can rightfully pray.

Secondly, Christ Jesus, who was Himself "God . . . manifest in the flesh" and then "received up into glory" (1 Timothy 3:16), was nevertheless still "the man Christ Jesus." He is still a man, even though His human body has been resurrected and glorified. Therefore He can, indeed, "be touched with the feeling of our infirmities;" and we can "come boldly" to His "throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:15-16).

Then, because He is both omnipotent God and perfect man, "in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin" (v. 15), He is uniquely able to serve as the one and only "mediator between God and men." Furthermore, as the only God-man, fully and eternally both God and man, He is the only one through whom we can reach God’s throne in prayer. "I am the way, the truth, and the life," He said, "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14:6).

No one else--man or woman, saint or priest, angel or demon--has direct access to God, for the Son is the one mediator between God and man. We can come to God, however, for "we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous" (1 John 2:1). "Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Hebrews 7:25). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by joshelen(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2010
Phil 1:12 - But i would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel
The devil always have evil intention in mind concerning all that he does, but whatever God allows him to do in the life of a christian will eventually work out for good and the futherance of the gospel( news about Christ and the Kingdom). Christ, as the scripture said in the book of Acts 2:23 pass through all He passed through in the hand of the enemy according to God's determinate counsel. be at peace all will work out for good - i mean the furtherance of the gospel which means a great reward for you.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2010
Loving the Word
December 9, 2010

"O how love I thy law! It is my meditation all the day" (Psalm 119:97)

This emotional stanza in Psalm 119 bursts with passion for the Word of God. "How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" (Psalm 119:103).

Previously, David's 19th psalm opened with praise for the "speech" and "knowledge" available in "the heaven" (Psalm 19:1-6) and gave his most open praise for the "perfect" laws (Psalm 19:7) of God that are "more to be desired . . . than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb" (Psalm 19:10).

The focus of this particular stanza (Psalm 119:97-104) is on the practical effect that knowledge of the Word of God has had on the psalmist's ability to give a powerful witness.

"Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me" (v. 98).

"I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation" (v. 99).

"I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts" (v. 100).

The excitement that comes with the "love" and the "sweet" taste of God's Word in a believer's life produces an assurance that results in a readiness to "give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you" (1 Peter 3:15). Indeed, since it is clear that "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal" (2 Corinthians 10:4), we should be all the more commited (as is the psalmist) to refrain "from every evil way" (Psalm 119:101), being sure that we do not depart from the "judgments" (v. 102), and that our understanding of the precepts ensures that we "hate every false way" (v. 104). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2010

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2010
Heaven Is For Real! -- Fox News

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVtNzONbaiU?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2010
God has a plan for each of our lives and things are not going out of control.?
Some of us are going through testing and some are being pruned but God is saying be still and know that I am God.?
I chasten those whom I love and correct those who need correction.?
God is using these times of difficulties to purify and stengthen His body.?
God does not call crises, disaster.?
Despite the harship and suffering you may be going through there is a hidden purpose that God is?
allowing for your good and His glory.?
For we know that all things work together?
for the good of those who love?
Him and are called for His purpose. ?
God purpose is to convince those that?are in?sin to repent and to?
those that He is testing to build them up in faith and refine them for they special destiny.?
God said in Rev. 3:10 I will protect you from the hour of trial which will come upon the whole world, to?
test those who dwell upon the earth.?
I will be with you even
until the end of the earth.
[color=#770077]
[/color]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2010

My dear children, how I love you all.  I have created you for My Glory, to enjoy you and you ME, to have an everlasting intimate bond for eternity.  I have prepared so much beauty for you, so many delicious things you will enjoy forever if you enter My Kingdom.

The problem is many are still holding on to their lusts, to their own desires, to their own affairs.  Is it really worth it to lose your eternity with Me for that?  For what is only temporarily available to you will eventually lead into total destruction.  This is the enemy's plan.  He loves it when you enjoy the affairs of the world, the more, the better.  And one day, he comes to strike you with death and there is nothing I can do for you any more.  You will suffer greatly for eternity in that place they call hell.  I am telling you, it is a real place, a real existence.

Oh My dear people, why do I have to plead with you so much?  Why are the affairs of this world so much more attractive to you than a Holy life with ME?  A Holy Life with Me begins here on earth and lasts until eternity.  There is no end.

Another thing I see is adultery.  Many ways are being presented now to heaven.  The sun comes up, she goes down again.  The birds sing their song.  The fields give their fruit in their time.  You say, “This is nice, let's live happily and enjoy life while we still can.”  Don't you know that I, GOD hold everything together?  Don't you know that the birds sing their morning song for ME?  And don't you know that the sun, which I have created, will lose her gloss very soon?  All the beauty of heaven will disappear together with My bride.  You will have nothing then to all your other ways to heaven, as there is only one way.

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE, besides ME there is no GOD.  I AM is a jealous GOD and I will, and do, not tolerate other gods to replace ME.  Is that clear?  Is that clear My children?  Do not follow after other gods that in fact, are no gods.  They are a false illusion, created by sataSatanmislead many.  So don't go into his game.  Follow only ME.  If you follow now your false gods, you will serve them for eternity.  They will have you for eternity.  They all exist in hell, where they are created.

Don't be fooled My children, please don't be fooled.  Lay aside and repent from every form of witchcraft, astrology, every way presented to heaven that has not the only name JESUS.  There is only ONE way and that way is ME.  I came to provide the way for you to heaven.  I died for you the most horrible death and suffered for you in the most horrible pain.  All, so you can be free.

But it's a choice. You must clothe yourself with this freedom and not with the other false ways that are only leading more to death.  They did not die for you, did they?  So why do you even consider their beliefs, their teachings, their masking temptations?

I am telling you people, if you want to be part of the bride, you must turn now.  My love is big, but there is an appointed time for everything, also for the homecoming of My bride, called the rapture of My bride. 

Open your ears now and listen.  Listen and obey My Voice, as it is the only Voice that will lead you to eternal LIFE.   Life in overflow, where the waters will run in perfect beauty, where the fruit will never exist to produce, where you will never thirst again. Behold Your Lord, Your King is coming for His bride!  Be ready, as I am ready."

Hosea 4:14 (KJV) I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.

Revelation 2:22 (KJV) Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

John 14:6 (KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 Corinthians 5:3 (KJV) If so be that being clothed we shall not be found unclothed.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2010
Write MY words down Susan, This is your LORD JESUS

I am coming very soon. The people don’t seem to grasp this truth. They have all sorts of things worked out in their minds, but the truth that I could be coming so soon.

Susan, write this down.

I am a patient GOD, very patient. I wait and wait on MY people. I see the works of men. I know the hearts of men. I see their comings and goings. I know all about men—their inner most thoughts. I know where men think they are going next. I know what they think they are doing, but I, GOD, I, JESUS will tell you that men do not really know what their plans will be in the next hour. They do not even know in the next minute. Their lives are up in the air. They think they have it all worked out, but their future is unknown to them. Only, I, GOD, know the future of all men, every man. I know what will happen next. I know what is going to happen.

Very soon I am coming to retrieve MY bride and the plans of humanity will change in a moment. The bride will be removed in a moment and she will come into a new existence with ME, her BRIDEGROOM. Those left on earth will face a different reality. All plans will come to a screeching halt.

Nothing planned before will come to pass. The world will be turned upside down. Still men make their plans and are confident in their planning. They say I am in their planning. I tell you the only thing I am telling MY people is to get ready and to be ready for MY move on the earth to rescue MY bride. All other plans are not MY plans. MY people need to stop worrying about their planning and seek MY Face, find out if they are prepared to be worthy to be taken out when I call MY people home. They need to do some inner searching and find out if their hearts are right toward ME. Repent, surrender, and come to ME in this late hour.

Have I not been clear in all MY Words? Have I not been clear in all MY Scripture? I have outlined the things to look for in these last days. MY Book is very clear. I know you MY people. I know it does not suit your purposes to face up to the change. Many will be left as a result of your lack of preparation. Your lamps are low on oil, HOLY SPIRIT oil to understand the times. Quickly get your lamp filled. Make your way to MY Heart. Be filled with MY SPIRIT. Surrender , repent, and turn to ME and I will give you the HOLY SPIRIT.

I want you to see the lateness of the hour. MY SPIRIT will reveal truth. Prepare to meet your MAKER. I am coming to take out a pure bride who knows the lateness of the hour. What is your plan? Do you plan to come before ME and listen to MY plans?

I will give you some words. Let us proceed. Susan, the hour is late. The people are not watching. The news is raging on and the headlines shout that we are in the end times. The people are just digging their heels down and refusing to listen. The time has come for the people to sit up and pay attention. I cannot make them regard MY Words if they refuse.

The truth can be heard if the people would humble themselves, open their eyes, block the voices around them, and focus on ME, JESUS. If only they would keep their eyes fixed on ME, if they would seek ME, seek MY Face, seek MY ways, seek MY Truth. Their love of this world has overtaken them. They love the approval of men. It is not popular to follow GOD. This is nothing new. Time and time again this repeats itself. The people are following after each other not what GOD says. If men don’t approve then they won’t listen to the leadings of GOD. This is as if men know what GOD knows. Men following after men, men leading each other astray, the world goes on as it always has, they say. These men will lead each other off a cliff.

The hour is at hand and soon the world will be run by men only. GOD will step away and allow men to rule and the result will be catastrophic, dismal, man’s most desperate hour. I, GOD will let this happen. The world is coming to the end of itself soon. This world will not seem like the same world at all. Very soon, all will change. I am approaching earth and the people better make ready. The clock is ticking. Time is marching on. Very few are really taking heed. What do you need MY people to wake up to the truth? What is the message? Do you have something GOD should do to get your attention?

I have been clear in MY Word. I have been straight forward and up front about MY warnings. You know the time is here, but you listen to the words of the ill-informed and ill-advised around you and that seems like truth. The only truth is MY Truth and it is all outlined in MY Book. You don’t need any other book to see MY Truth.

The times are here. I suggest you make time to read MY Book and approach ME with a humble heart and repentant spirit. Why is this so hard to see? The hour is at hand. I have chosen this as MY time to rescue MY people. MY people, follow ME and come to ME. I will receive you. You can find relief from the storm to come. The sand in the hourglass is shifting down. If you only knew how close the hour was, you would kneel down to ME to show you truth to save you from the coming evil.

I do not know what you need to respond to MY offer. Take this time to evaluate your position toward ME, your GOD. Where do you stand toward ME? Are you ready to be taken or are you unprepared? Wash your robe in MY Blood quickly. Receive MY Grace, MY Blessings, MY Love. Take MY Hand and run away with ME to the heavenlies, where we will all soon fly to. We will fly off together homeward to your new home in a beautiful Kingdom prepared for you to spend with ME in eternal bliss.

I only want the pure-hearted followers. What is this you ask? Those who have humbled themselves, surrendered fully, and come to know ME as their ALL in ALL, LORD and MASTER. I have no other kind of follower. This is who may enter MY Kingdom, the meek and tender-hearted toward ME and those around them. These qualities can only be found by surrendering to a HOLY GOD who will guide you by SPIRIT through the aid of the SON of GOD and blessed by the love of the FATHER, called out, chosen, sanctified, and made ready as a beautiful pure bride for her worthy GROOM, JESUS.

The wedding party is about to take place and the location of this event is ready to receive the guests. The hour is set and the time appointed. The guests are made ready. Be among them. Lay down your pride, sinful lusts, and worldly love affair. Set aside your personal desires and give them back to your MAKER. Let your CREATOR take back your life and make beauty of it, fill your being with light from above. Dance in the skies with the one true LOVE of your life, the GOD Who brought you into the world, Who will take you out to safety. Play among the stars with the ONE Who created you, who knows the details of your inner most being and loves everything about you, knows the number of hairs on your head.

Be at eternal peace with the ONE Who brought you into being. Return to your MAKER and live in bliss and indescribable beauty. Why miss this invitation? Now is the time to consider your choice. The enemy has made his offer: death. I make MINE: LIFE. Who will you choose? You alone can choose. I put life before you. These are MY pleas, MY warnings. Heed them. I adore you. Don’t leave ME for eternity.

Love your BRIDEGROOM,

JESUS
[b]
Matthew 24:42 (KJV) Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Matthew 25

1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2010
Life in the Blood
December 13, 2010

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul" (Leviticus 17:11)

This great verse contains a wealth of scientific and spiritual truth. It was not realized until the discovery of the circulation of the blood by the creation scientist William Harvey, in about 1620, that biological "life" really is maintained by the blood, which both brings nourishment to all parts of the body and also carries away its wastes.

Its spiritual truth is even more significant. The blood, when shed on the altar, would serve as an "atonement" (literally, "covering"wink for the soul of the guilty sinner making the offering. In fact, the "life" of the flesh is actually its "soul," for "life" and "soul" both translate the same Hebrew word (nephesh) in this text. When the blood was offered, it was thus an offering of life itself in substitution for the life of the sinner who deserved to die.

Human sacrifices, of course, were prohibited. No man could die for another man, for his blood would inevitably be contaminated by his own sin. Therefore, the blood of a "clean animal" was required. Animals do not possess the "image of God" (Genesis 1:27), including the ability to reason about right and wrong, and therefore cannot sin. Even such clean blood could only serve as a temporary covering, and it could not really "take away" sin. For a permanent solution to the sin problem, nothing less was required than that of the sinless "Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1:29). "Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us" (Hebrews 9:12). Since His life was in His blood, He has "made peace through the blood of his cross" (Colossians 1:20). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2010

All GLORY AND HONOR GOES TO OUR BLESSED LORD JESUS!

Shout HIS NAME on the rooftops!

Susan I will give you words. This is JESUS. I am going to give you words.

The world is slowly, but surely coming to a close. All is winding down. Soon the world will reach a point of no return. The climax of the end is approaching. I am about to make MY move. The world will be amazed at the events that are culminating.

I have been clear about MY plans. This world is reaching the end of what GOD will tolerate. It is funny that so many believe that I, GOD, will continue to tolerate so much evil. The people, even MY own people, have slid so far away from MY standards of Holiness that all seems fine and normal. It seems perfectly fine to them. They think that what they see going on in the world is no problem. The people come and go as they always have. The people have lost sight of what is fine and good and acceptable to a HOLY GOD. The world has degenerated to a point where even the Christians walk amongst the world and partake of the same activities and blend so easily. There is no discerning the people of GOD with the heathens. MY people participate in the same vile activities and language and then come to ME one day a week and expect to find ME awaiting for them with open arms as if all is well.

MY people engage in the same daily events and then turn to ME and assume I will accept their visit with ME as fruitful. Then they turn back to the world and play with its evil as if all is well. Well, all is not well. I will not call these MY people when I see them participating in worldly games and activities. Why do the people believe that MY standards as outlined in MY book have fallen so low to accommodate a world that does not respect or revere a HOLY GOD? Why do MY people regard MY Rules and Standards so little?

MY people who call themselves by MY Holy Name: why do you go into the world and look so much like the world? I cannot see any difference between you and the world. You walk among those of the world and you seek to be like them in every way. You want all the good things you think I, GOD offer, but you also want to play and engage with the ways and things of the world. It cannot be.

The things of GOD that you so desire are not to be given out to those who treat them commonly and with such disrespect. I am a HOLY GOD and MY Kingdom is pure and HOLY—untouched by evil. MY people need to walk away from the world. Come out…be separate…come away from the world. Stop engaging with the world: and believing that you will inherit the pure and HOLY things of GOD in the life to come. The road is narrow. Few find the narrow path. Those who find it have come away from the lusts and love interests of the world and all it offers. MY people, you cannot handle the unclean and see the impure and also walk the path to MY Kingdom with ME.

You must come to ME now in this late hour and surrender, repent, and turn to ME now so that I can wash your garments white and prepare you to come into MY beautiful, pure Kingdom. All is ready, but now is the deciding hour for ME to receive a pure, untouched, clean bride for MYSELF.

You cannot come with ME if you persist in following the wide path of the unclean things of the worldly. You may have your way with the world, yes, this is your choice, but I cannot bring you with ME into MY pure, white precious home I have prepared for MY sweet bride. I must leave you and the hour is closing in.

If you wait too long, I have no choice but to leave you behind. Sad though it may be, you will give ME no choice. I love you and I want you to come to ME, receive MY SPIRIT and be made ready. But you must receive ME as your LORD and Savior. Repent of your eagerness to be part of the evil world and turn back to MY HOLY Ways.

The things of this world are leading you astray. I cannot have you in MY World with MY people if you persist in following after your lusts for the unclean things of the world. I am a HOLY GOD and I ask no less than the same of MY children. Be HOLY as I am HOLY. Did I not say this in MY Book? I can bring you to this place MY dear children only if you surrender and repent of your sin to ME, JESUS your SAVIOR. Then I can give you MY SPIRIT, the HOLY SPIRIT. He will then show you the narrow path and lead you into righteousness. This is the only way to enter MY Kingdom, to leave this planet, and be saved in these last minutes when I come for MY bride.

You are down on the wire and now you must choose. Do you stay in the world and follow after the pattern of evil or will you turn to ME and take MY safe route out and come home to the Kingdom? I have many mansions for you. They are planned out with you in mind. I have spared nothing to bring you great pleasure in this life, life abundant, life eternal. What must I do to pull your grip off of a dying, fading, crumbling sin-ridden world to MY LIFE of unexpected, uncalculated intense beauty? Your mind cannot comprehend the incomprehensible. You cannot dream dreams that your mind cannot conceive of the world that is prepared for those who love ME.

Now you can stay and choose for the world, but it will be a sad ending for you. You will face the worst. The world is changing rapidly. The enemy will consume the world and his ways will reign supreme. You will either, fold into his ways, and ultimately separate yourself from ME your LORD and MAKER for eternity OR you will have to reject the system of the enemy and then you will be at his mercy. It will not be an easy choice for MY lukewarm church on the earth. The enemy is savage and he will make it difficult to choose against him. Death will be the only escape from his grip. Death would be an easy escape, but he won’t make it so easy for the ones who choose for ME after the bride is removed from the earth. I, GOD am trying to outline the options you have in this closing hour. I want you to know the consequences of your choices.

Soon, very soon this world will go dark. You won’t see it because you refuse to look, but the truth remains: I am coming to get MY bride. She will be safe, but the world will come undone. I bring truth. This truth is hard to find anywhere else. The enemy does not want you to have the truth. Even those who call themselves Christians are afraid to tell or believe the truth.

I am trying to warn you in this late hour. MY Book has been clear that a day would come for ME to remove MY bride. I have stated the things to look for when the hour approached. I have been exceeding upfront that you should watch, be vigilant, and not slumbering when the time was close for those events to take place. Yet most are sleeping, most are occupied, most are even angry at the thought that MY return could be so near. Why are you so angry? Why are you so sad at the idea that MY coming has now arrived? Could it be that MY coming is spoiling your plans? Could it be that you are so busy lusting after the world that MY coming is wrecking your plans to engage with the world?

Don’t you know that this world is an enmity to ME? Then why are you so displeased when you hear MY coming is now? You evil generation, you disgust ME. I am a jealous GOD. Choose for ME or choose against ME, but I won’t have you as MINE as long as you have a roving eye that lusts for the evil of this world. I offer you a Kingdom that is so superior to this evil world and yet you must have this world as if it reigns supreme in your heart.

You have put ME way down on your list, way toward the bottom. I, GOD, your MAKER, your CREATOR, comes down below your children, your work, your hobbies. I am second fiddle in a long list of worldly pursuits. You make time with everything but ME. You have many gods before ME. You worship your church programs and your riches. Do you not believe I had anything to do with the things in your life that you put before ME? Do you not know that I, GOD have given you these blessings, yet you have no regard for ME, for if you did I would not be so distant from your heart. You need eye salve only I can give. You need ME.

I ask you again plainly: will you surrender, repent, and turn to ME? You have precious little time left. If you accept MY offer, I will keep you from the coming hour of destruction. But soon the offer will not be there any more. Waste no time, the hour is at hand. I am being generous even now with MY warnings to the earth. MY compassion is great and MY longsuffering and tolerance for this evil generation has been great, but there is a limit to MY patience as I am about to make MY pick up of the bride and delivery to her new home above.

I am waiting briefly. Stop stalling. Make a choice. The hour is winding down.

Please choose for ME. You will never be disappointed. MY Love is great.

I am JESUS…the one true WAY to life everlasting.

[b]Leviticus 19

Various Laws

1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: ‘Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy.’

3 “‘Each of you must respect your mother and father, and you must observe my Sabbaths. I am the LORD your God.

4 “‘Do not turn to idols or make metal gods for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.

5 “‘When you sacrifice a fellowship offering to the LORD, sacrifice it in such a way that it will be accepted on your behalf. 6 It shall be eaten on the day you sacrifice it or on the next day; anything left over until the third day must be burned up. 7 If any of it is eaten on the third day, it is impure and will not be accepted. 8 Whoever eats it will be held responsible because they have desecrated what is holy to the LORD; they must be cut off from their people.

9 “‘When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. 10 Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. I am the LORD your God.

11 “‘Do not steal.

“‘Do not lie.

“‘Do not deceive one another.

12 “‘Do not swear falsely by my name and so profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.

13 “‘Do not defraud or rob your neighbor.

“‘Do not hold back the wages of a hired worker overnight.

14 “‘Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God. I am the LORD.

15 “‘Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.

16 “‘Do not go about spreading slander among your people.

“‘Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor’s life. I am the LORD.

17 “‘Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.

18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

19 “‘Keep my decrees.

“‘Do not mate different kinds of animals.

“‘Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.

“‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

20 “‘If a man sleeps with a female slave who is promised to another man but who has not been ransomed or given her freedom, there must be due punishment.[a] Yet they are not to be put to death, because she had not been freed. 21 The man, however, must bring a ram to the entrance to the tent of meeting for a guilt offering to the LORD. 22 With the ram of the guilt offering the priest is to make atonement for him before the LORD for the sin he has committed, and his sin will be forgiven.

23 “‘When you enter the land and plant any kind of fruit tree, regard its fruit as forbidden.[b] For three years you are to consider it forbidden[c]; it must not be eaten. 24 In the fourth year all its fruit will be holy, an offering of praise to the LORD. 25 But in the fifth year you may eat its fruit. In this way your harvest will be increased. I am the LORD your God.

26 “‘Do not eat any meat with the blood still in it.

“‘Do not practice divination or seek omens.

27 “‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

28 “‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

29 “‘Do not degrade your daughter by making her a prostitute, or the land will turn to prostitution and be filled with wickedness.

30 “‘Observe my Sabbaths and have reverence for my sanctuary. I am the LORD.

31 “‘Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

32 “‘Stand up in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the LORD.

33 “‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

35 “‘Do not use dishonest standards when measuring length, weight or quantity. 36 Use honest scales and honest weights, an honest ephah[d] and an honest hin.[e] I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt.

37 “‘Keep all my decrees and all my laws and follow them. I am the LORD.’”[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2010
My prayer is that God will continue to bless all those who bring out there time here to improve our faith in christ jesus. Keep it us and God bless.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by welovegod(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2010
When the Lord Turned Again the Captivity of Zion, we were like them that dreamed.
Get set for a Turnaround from Gods Word today.
http://www.ilovegodsite.com/
http://www.ilovegodsite.com/
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
Light from the Word
December 16, 2010

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path" (Psalm 119:105)

One of the more beautiful metaphors in the Bible, "light" is used either metaphorically or literally to stress understanding, knowledge, or truth. When inaccurate interpretations of God's Word are taught, Isaiah said it is "because there is no light in them" (Isaiah 8:20). Peter noted that prophetic insight is like "light that shineth in a dark place" (2 Peter 1:19).

One of the Lord's most memorable statements was: "I am the light of the world" (John 8:12). Little wonder, then, that in this majestic psalm centreing on the Word of God, this stanza (Psalm 119:105-112) acknowledges the role executed by the Scriptures "as the light that goeth forth" (Hosea 6:5).

The psalmist again mentioned his affliction (v. 107) and that his soul was constantly "in my hand" (Psalm 119:107, a Hebrew idiom for constant danger; see 1 Samuel 28:21). But nonetheless, his instant reaction was to focus on the "righteous judgments" of God and a promise to "not forget thy law" (Psalm 119:109). He begged for the Lord to teach him God's "judgments" (v. 108) and promised not to err "from thy precepts" (v. 110).

Thus, woven throughout the stanza are the constant paradoxical tensions of supplication for relief from the wicked efforts to "snare" him (see 2 Timothy 2:26) and the confidence that whatever conditions may develop, the written Word of God would provide answers. Those words are "the rejoicing" of his heart (119:111), much like when David sang, "Let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord" (Psalm 105:3).

Finally, in the last line of this stanza, the psalmist challenged us embrace his own commitment to the Word of God as he wrote, "I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end" (Psalm 119:112). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2010

Letter Dictated to Sabrina of Belgium by JESUS (December 16, 2010):

"I want My people to come to ME before My Throne of Grace. Take the time to come to ME and to seek ME in your prayer times. If you have to do it in a rush, it means nothing to ME. Get up in time and seek MY Face.

This age is about to end, the age of grace. If you seek ME now, you can find favor with your GOD in heaven who has ears to listen and eyes to see. Don't give ME your daily rushed prayers. Give ME your best quality prayers, prayers that involve your complete heart, soul, spirit.

Give ME all. I want it all. Surrender all to your Holy GOD in heaven. Being too busy is just an excuse. I created you to worship ME. This should be the most important task of your day. I can only have your heart if you give it to ME. Seek ME now in the private hours, come to ME now to dine with ME. Create a deep intimacy with Your GOD in heaven who hears the cries of His people on earth.

Come to Me now, now is the time. There has never been such a time as this. A time where I am collecting My bride into the secret chambers of MY love and safety. Come My bride, the time has come. Lay aside your worldly affairs and seek ME, only ME. The time has come to take you up in heaven, where you will dine with ME forever.

Make sure your household is in order and ready to meet ME in the air. Warn the ones close to you, so they will know what has happened. Still many are coming to ME in this late hour, for the hour is very late. I am telling you, the clock does not stand still, and it is moving to midnight. When it strikes midnight, you will be with ME in heaven. So warn your loved ones and your neighbours.

I am running out of time, but I will not be too late. I, GOD am always in time, so make sure you will be too. My heart is running over with patience to this dying world, this sick world full of awful sin that hurts My eyes and My BEING. I died for this, My bride, still many do not want to accept MY offer. The time is about to end. The time of grace has been long.

The people will know what has happened, but they will try to deny it. Much grief is coming to this dying world and if I, GOD would not stop it, nobody would be left. So still, MY grace will come in action, but woe to the men and woman who die in their sins during this time. Woe to the men and woman who refuse to listen to MY Words now and keep their blinders on.

My heart goes out to MY bride, she is so beautiful. She is My special reward. She and I will have a unique bond in heaven for eternity. She will have a special place with ME in heaven. She will have a special access to ME in heaven. Her reward will be ME, JESUS. Are you ready My precious bride? I AM is ready. Be ready! Your GOD is coming! The angels sing Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, for the KING has come to collect His bride! This says, the I AM and the AMEN!"

Hebrews 4:16 (KJV): Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Song of Solomon 1:4 (KJV): Draw me, we will run after thee: the King hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

Matthew 25:6 (KJV): And, at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Revelation 19:6 (KJV): And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2010
God’s Gifts: His Prerogative

TEXT: Ezekiel 48:21-35

"This is the land which ye shall divide by lot unto the tribes of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, saith the LORD God" (Ezekiel 48:29).

Thought for the day: "The One who gave us His best deserves our best"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 5:31am On Dec 20, 2010
Yes, Susan I have words. Susan This is your LORD & MAKER JESUS

These words are for all who will hear them. I have many words.

I, JESUS, am ready to speak to the people. MY people who call yourselves by MY Name, MY Holy Name, I have given you this gift of MY Love. I have given you MYSELF. Now, MY people who I love and call MY own, we are entering into a new phase, a new hour. Soon I will bring MY bride home. Soon she will come home. I will carry her across the threshold and show her, her new home of beauty and love everlasting. This is MY promise to MY people I am about to fulfill that promise.

I, GOD, I JESUS am true to MY Word. When I say I will do something, I do it. Even MY people doubt this about ME. They have doubts. I know your doubts. You see the signs as defined in MY Book, yet you do not believe. You think the hour is much later, perhaps for future generations even. I tell you the truth, this generation will not withstand the evil coming on the earth and there will not be forthcoming future generations that would survive the ever-growing evil that encompasses the earth. I am a HOLY GOD and I cannot continue to look upon such a grand-scale of evil that has permeated the earth much longer. I must rescue MY bride and release MY grip of the earth, depart, and allow the evil to abound apart from MY protection. This is what is coming on the earth shortly.

MY people you have lost sight of what a HOLY GOD stands for and what I represent. You have become jaded by your engaging in the dealings of evil men. You cannot see the evil around you. You have become so accustom to the evil abounding that you cannot discern for yourself anymore. You watch what heathens see and you fold into the same activities and it looks all so normal to you. You have forgotten about your GOD’s Holiness and Holy Ways. You are filthy and covered in filth. What must I do, for you to see that your robes are dirtied from your love and lust of the world?

MY people, I cannot bring you into safe passage because you choose against ME. You ask, “How is that?” I know your hearts. I see within. I know your inner most thoughts. I know how you lust and engage with the world following closely after its heels. When you chase after the world and the things of the world you also run from ME. You have run so far from ME, I will lose you if you don’t turn and run back into MY arms—surrender, repent, and turn back to ME.

The enemy is clever. He awaits you at every turn to entrap you, to entice you, to ensnare you. Your foothold is loosening and soon you will fall and there will be no recovery. He wants this desperately and so many have fallen into his cleverly sprung trap and they will never return to ME. I will never see them again. Hell is eternal.

Come to your senses, MY people. See the sin you are engaging in, see the lukewarm danger you are captivated into. See that you are standing at the brink of eternity about to plunge over the edge. Please turn back. Come to ME in this late hour. Wake and see what is forming around you.

I want to speak of hell. It is a never-ending nightmare of oppression. I cannot be near you in hell. You will be without a Holy, Just GOD in this place of terror and torment. You will long to cry out for love, justice, beauty, hope, and it will never appear to you again.

So many go to hell from this life because they choose to fill the hours in this life with the things that distract them from seeking a relationship with ME and to understand and read MY Book. This time you waste with these worldly pursuits you are drawn to will lead you to hell. I am sorry to tell you this, but I must tell you the truth.

Most people will go to hell because I require a full commitment of complete and total surrender and so very few do this. Their daily hours are consumed with worldly pursuits and there is no time left for their CREATOR. This lackluster commitment and lukewarmness will lead you to hell. This eternal choice is unending and there can be no turning back. The separation from GOD is final along with love, tenderness, kindness, beauty. These things will never be experienced again.

MY Words and MY Book are clear on these matters. You choose not to see, but your refusal to look is not an excuse when you face MY judgment. Mark MY Word, you will face ME and if you make no choice or choose against ME, we will meet face to face and you will know the sorrow of your choices. It will then be the beginning as you make your first step to eternal hell, a very long existence apart from a HOLY GOD of peace and salvation, love and beauty.

You do not like these words but the truth must be told. Mankind now has a moment of decision. Come with ME, your LORD JESUS to safekeeping or stay apart from ME and face the unknown of the enemy. I am looking for hearts turned completely to ME. I want your surrender and to humble yourself before ME with true remorse over your lust and affection for evil.

I do not want your ritual cold worship of ME anymore. You come to ME and worship in a cold, rote way. You do not even know ME. You look around and see others worshipping and you follow along. But who are you worshipping? We have never met. You have never even taken time to know ME, to discover ME, and MY Ways. You follow blind sheep and you call this worship. This is a stench, it is an outrage. Stop this empty worship. Get on your hands and knees and repent for worshipping a GOD you don’t care to really know. I don’t know you. When did we meet? When have we spoken?

You play church with each other, but you are far from ME, your GOD, your CREATOR. I won’t have it. I will leave without you soon, O’ church of the lukewarm worshippers. I am a HOLY GOD and I hold no place, no time, no reverence in your heart.

Your display of worship is for each other, not ME! If it were for ME, I would know you. I would hear from you often. You would seek MY Face. But you seek the world and all it offers. You even participate in the world and use MY Holy Name to do it. You bring the world into MY Holy Sanctuary to appease the heathens and you care nothing for your LORD JESUS. I DIED FOR YOU! Who else will love you and care for you as I do?

The time is almost up, O’ church of the lukewarm. Soon you will see you have been left behind when MY bride is removed and you will be in shock. Then you will seek MY Face, but the door will be shut. It is written. This is not a new word. Open MY Book—I do not change. I am TRUTH. TRUTH is about to come for HIS beloved. You have precious moments remaining to seek TRUTH. Come to ME, JESUS. I am the only TRUTH. I will save you with MY Blood Covering.

I am the ALPHA and OMEGA

I am the I AM

MIGHTY GOD EVERLASTING

PRINCE OF PEACE

LORD OF LORDS

KING OF KINGS

GOD OF THE UNIVERSE

THERE IS NO OTHER GOD

I AM JESUS

Micah 6:8 (KJV) He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2010
Interesting revelations
Revealed to u Grace?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2010

JESUS CHRIST

“I am the Son of the Living God, and no man comes to the Father but through me, and all those who reject me, Jesus Christ, they are condemned!  There is no way out for them!  Their sin is that they reject me, they reject me—the Son of God—they deny me, and those who deny me I shall deny to the Father.

They deny my crucifixion.  They deny that I died for their sins and that they can live with me in paradise as long as they come to me and believe in me.  They deny that I can give them everlasting life; they deny me—this is their sin—that they deny the Living God, the Son of the Living God, and that they are wicked, they choose evil, and they choose wickedness.

This is their sin—they deny the Living God.  They deny the Son of the Living God. They deny Jesus Christ, for I am all truth, I am all righteousness, and without me there is no way, they shall perish, this is the truth, that if they come to me, the Son of the Living God, I shall give them everlasting life.

It is me that shall save them, I am the Savior of the world, I am the Redeemer, I am Everlasting Life, I am green pastures, I am everlasting, and I shall give them everlasting waters so that they will never thirst and they shall never hunger.

For my Father so loved the world that He sent me on earth to walk the earth and to set sinners free, to set the down trodden free, to give sight to the blind, to heal the wounded, to heal the sick, to set free the captive.

I came to save sinners; I came to save sinners from the fires of everlasting hell; I came to set them free; I came to give them everlasting life; that they might have life abundantly, that they may live with me and my Father in my Father’s mansion.  I came for all.  And for those who accept me and for those who serve me, they shall be given abundantly; they shall be treated as sons of God and kings of heaven!

But for those who reject me, for those who reject the Son who the Father has sent, there is only fire left.  For I came, for I came to save them out of the pit, for I came to save them, for I came for them that they may live with me.

But if they reject me, if they reject me, woe!  For I only can send them to hell.  For that is all that is left for them, for that is all that my Father has left for them.  He has done all that He can. He has sent them His only Son, to serve, to serve them, to save them, to bring them to the truth, to bring them to the life, but they would rather choose darkness.

I am the light, I am the way, I am the truth!  No man comes to the Father but through me.  I am the Son of God and only through me can they see the Father; I am the Son of god, I lay down my life for them, and if they reject me there is no other way; I am the way, I am the truth, I am the light; my Father sent me to save the world, and those who receive me I will receive, I will accept, I will tell of them to my Father, and they shall be in heaven with me and they shall be in paradise, their name shall be written in the Book of Life and they shall have everlasting life.
But those who reject me there is no way but hell, there is no other way, for I am the way, I am the truth, I am the light; I was sent to save sinners, I was sent to save them.”

INDICTMENT AGAINST GOD’S PEOPLE

“My people are estranged, they have left me; I ask you to share my burden, for I am grieved and I am heavy hearted, and the time is come, the time is come for me to bring forth my judgment for they have not turned their heads towards me.”

“Religion today is like leprosy; the people are indwelling in this false religion. It is like a leprosy that has grown on them and is ready to kill them and break them; and they are dying, they are dying and they do not know it. They are in the pit and they do not know it, they are blind and they do not know it.  Religion is killing them, it is suffocating them and it has blinded them to the truth—the truth of My Word and of my vision for them.”

“The institutions of righteousness are corrupt, full of extortion, full of filth, full of strife.”

“For my axe is laid bare to every tree that bears not fruit; it shall be hewn down and cast into the fire; not one of those will be left for they bear not fruit, for they shine forth not my light, they are but a hindrance. They shall be hewn and cast down to make way for those who bear fruit and who shine forth my light; who bear fruit and water and feed the rest—those they shall make a way for. The rest shall be cut down for they are wicked and they thrive on their own juice that that juice will kill them.”

“From the most grievous sinner to the most righteous of God’s children, I have all given them a chance, I have all at one point called them; I have called them and asked them to come out and to serve me.”

“I have called them; I have searched each one’s heart and I have called them, from the most grievous, from the most terrible sinner, to the most righteous.”

“But I tell you!  I have gone to each one of them. I have searched each one of their hearts and they have known that I have called them and I have tried to woo them to me and talk to them. But yet they turn not to me, yet they turn not to me.”

“I have given them a chance; I died on the cross for all sinners, I died on the cross for all without respect of persons, that all may be saved, that not one should be perished except the one that betrayed me.”

“They reject all that I have for them, so they shall see my judgment! For now they shall see what I have in store for them!  For they chose the world, they chose the world!”

“I came for them all, without respect of persons I died on the cross; I bled for them!  I bled and I died and I was crucified for them; and they know this!  And they know this in their heart that I came to save them from the evil one, but yet they turn away, because they look at this world and they are choked by the cares of this world.”

“Woe be unto them!  For I came to them just as I came unto you. I pleaded and I wooed them; I asked them to turn their hearts, I asked them to turn their face, that I would take care of their problems, that I would take care of their anguish and their grief and their troubles.”

GOD ALWAYS WARNS HIS PEOPLE

Oh Zion, Zion, do not let your faith wander and be overshadowed by your own desires. For Zion is my body, my Church, my Spirit.  It is I, your Lord Jesus, who has reached out and touched every heart and every soul that enters through your doors of fellowship.  For I have a special purpose and task awaiting all those who will stand firm and believe this message.  It is not my pleasure that you build walls, rules, and doctrine, other than what is written.  I know each and every heart that bears my name and longs for my coming.  Won’t you open your spiritual ears and spiritual eyes to see and hear of what a mighty thing I am about to do?  I want you to trust, fully, in me, for you look at the sky and predict tomorrow's weather and you table the tides, but you won’t look at the warnings of the changing times.  There is a cloud of judgment hanging over the United States, and, in fact, hovering over California.  In January 1980, the very ground you dwell on shook by my hand.  Then in May 1980, to your far north, a mountain exploded and the ground shook all about.  Then in June 1980, to the direct east of you, the earth shook the strong high mountains of the Sierras.  Within weeks, your southern borders shook.  And then, centered off the West Coast, the earth and seas were shaken.  Why are you sleeping Zion?
Can you not see my anger?  Can you not see all about you the rebellious masses eagerly worshipping all their man-made idols?  Sex-sin is rampant; lust for power and self-righteousness are the talk of the times.  Above every nation of all history, America has been blessed.  But in the last 30 years she has walked away from my covenant.  Even the most wicked generation of Israel was not as evil as yours.  Sodom and Gomorrah were small compared to the evil ways of this Nation.  Awaken to my calling Zion, lest I find you sleeping, not guarding what little faith you have.  Catch hold!  For in less than two minutes of time the riches and man—made idols will be swept away. Wake up, Zion, for the Glory of God is at hand.  Listen carefully, open your hearts, plant your feet firmly where you stand.  For I, your Lord, am going to shake my Church and scatter my flocks and those with faith will hear your singing and your worship and know I am with you.  Yes, you, Zion will be my guide to my lost sheep; you will be the compassion of my Spirit; you will be the rallying point after disaster strikes.  Yes, I will be with you and lead you, and the weak of heart, the broken spirits, the torn flesh, and even the dead will hear your voices lifted up to me, and my healing power, signs and wonders will abound to lead them back to me.  There will be no dwelling large enough to hold all the repentant hearts and, in fact, the green fields surrounding your place of worship on Zion’s hill will be amassed with souls bearing my name.  Lay hold of your faith, Zion, for as surely as you hear this Prophesy, all of this and much more is about to happen.  Do not move from where you are, but rather pray for the strength of my spirit: pray for your roots to be deeply immersed in my word; prepare for the work I have for you.  Know this, since my ministry began, I have not come seeking the righteous but rather the lost, those living in darkness; yes, those even now seeking for someone to tell them the truth.  But, my church bodies, selfishly, have turned inward to themselves and I must pull them down and scatter the flocks for they are full of thistles and thorns not fit for my high purpose.  Lay hold, Zion, lest this happens to you.  Cast away your bolted doors; prepare to move into the open fields on Zion’s hill.  For even the building you are dwelling in will be gone.  I tell you this, even if just two of my beloved remain faithful to this Prophesy, I will unfold all of this around them, for my will be done.  The very Glory of God is and always has been the repentant heart, those seeking the truth and salvation, and entering in.  My ministry is the whole world and you who have faith are to gather the harvest of my hand.  All the promises of my written word are available to you who believe. In that time, when Zion gathers, and the weather is foul, just a mighty shout of praise, in my name, will part the clouds, stop the winds and gales, and my light will burst forth and abundantly refresh you; and when you hunger, the bread of life will feed your souls, and your faith and worship shall glorify the Living God…. My servant, who now gives this Prophesy to you, is anointed by my hand and Spirit to warn all the churches and Christian meeting places round—about.  He will be abused, scoffed at, and ridiculed by those claiming to be mine, but my Holy Spirit will precede him, and my signs and wonders will follow him.  I always warn my people!   Anoint him with oil, Zion, any of you who believe, and swiftly send him on his way.  For before he can finish his task, all of what he has told you, this day, will come to pass…Amen…Behold, I come quickly, Amen…Yes, I come quickly, Amen.

RESTORATION

“The children of God shall be united under one Spirit, the Spirit of truth, the Holy Spirit. The Spirit that reveals all truth from the throne of God, the Spirit that reveals the beginning from the end, the end from the beginning; this is my Spirit, the Holy Spirit, it will unite all the true children of God.”

“There will be many who are hungry for the Word of God. There will be many who are hungry for the truth.  There will be many who will come to the truth, and there will be many who will come to hear you preach the Word of God in all its purity; they are hungry for the truth; they are hungry for their God; and they will come to the light.”

“They must become warriors for Christ; they must proclaim the name of God; the light must shine forth, and the Word of God must be proclaimed.”

“The truth must go forth, the light must shine; the Word of God must be proclaimed; the evil spirits must be smashed; the saints must come out of their caves.”

“I say, go forth! Go forth and be a light!  Show them! Show them that they can be healed, if they but come to my throne, if they but shed this falseness, the lies, the hypocrisy. Just come to my throne and I shall heal them and they shall be with me and we shall live in my Father’s mansion as one, as one family.”

“Only those that turn to me, and realize that I am supreme, and that only in me is there true reality, and that this world is not reality, that this world is just a stage; only those who turn to me and see me as their only hope, as their only salvation, as their true reality, them I shall pluck from this earth and they shall be with me in paradise.”

“I came that all may know me; I came that all may have the knowledge that you have; I came for all that I should reveal wisdom to all.”

You will be my light. You will be my beacon. You will be the light in the world in these latter days.   And you will show them that the Holy God is pure without blemish or spot, and that He wants them to be pure without blemish or spot; that they should come to me as a pure bride, a bride that I am proud to show to my Father, that He will accept and say, “Yes, they are right, bring them into my mansion.”

“The bride will know, the bride will see that you are pure and holy; I ask that you be holy as I am holy, perfect yourselves, cleanse yourselves, make your paths straight, make sure that you are holy.”

“This is one of your missions, to bring about the Restoration; as they come to you they will see the truth and they shall perfect themselves through your word and your admonitions and your doctrine, they shall perfect themselves with spot or without blemish.”

“And, when they hear your voice, they will know that this is the voice of the Lord, this is the voice of their Shepherd.  And my sheep will come, my sheep will come out of their hiding, my sheep will come out of their sins, my sheep will come out of their works, my sheep will come out of their
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2010
Mind Control
December 22, 2010

"This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart" (Ephesians 4:17-18)

A question that troubles many Christians is why most highly educated leaders in science and other fields--even theologians--seem to find it so difficult to believe the Bible and the gospel of Christ.  The answer is in the words of our text: They are "alienated from the life of God" because of self-induced ignorance.  It is not that they can't understand, but that they won't understand! They "walk, in the vanity of their mind, having the understanding darkened . . . because of the blindness of their heart." They don't want to believe in their hearts, therefore they seek an excuse not to believe in their minds.  They are "men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith" (2 Timothy 3:cool.

The sad truth is that Satan himself controls their minds.  They may be ever so intelligent in secular matters, but the gospel, with all its comprehensive and beautiful simplicity, remains hidden to them.  "If our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not" (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).

Is there a remedy?  Yes.  "(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).  In this verse, the word "thought" is the same as "mind." The weapons of truth, of prayer, of love, and of the Spirit can capture even such minds as these! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2010
(The Lord wanted Sabrina to write this letter for the bride in red)

"This is a special message for MY bride. I have bought you with MY blood. MY precious blood runs through your veins. I am so proud of you MY bride. I see you are ready. MY bride will have a special place with ME in heaven. You will never regret all the longing and waiting for ME.

I am your BRIDEGROOM. Your BRIDEGROOM is waiting with the same longing, MY bride. Can you just hold on a little longer? Don't be disappointed. You are MY light in this world. Those who truly love ME, spread MY word. They cannot do otherwise than to speak and testify of MY love for them. This is MY bride. I love her. I treasure her. She was MY joy at the cross. The joy laid before ME.

MY precious bride, hold on, I am coming. I am doing a mighty work in this world and in people's hearts and it's worth the waiting. You won't have to wait much longer now. I AM is coming. I am on MY way. Just a few finishing touches here and there, and then you will see ME coming in the sky. It will all happen very fast. It will be the most glorious moment for you and ME when you enter MY Kingdom and settle yourself at the wedding table that I have prepared with so much care.

I have thought of every detail for you. It's all so perfect. Can you feel the joy and love? I can. Encourage each other and don't give up. MY FATHER is about to give the sign. It won't be much longer. Please be patient. Your rewards shall be without measure. You are MY shining stars on earth. So keep shining! You are washed in MY blood. You are pure and clean.

Keep yourself from this world. Distance yourself, so you won't be polluted. Keep MY Words, worship ME and stay close to ME. Never stop praying for MY coming. I love to hear those prayers. They move MY heart. Be patient. The time is almost here. I, JESUS your BRIDEGROOM, am waiting and longing for you, so bless MY heart and stay close to ME in this last hour."

Hebrews 12:2 (KJV) Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:22-24 (KJV) 22But ye are come unto mount zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, thats speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Hebrews 10:37-38 (KJV) 37For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. 38Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2010
[b]Charles Spurgeon writes about  "The Form of Godliness Without the Power"

"Having a form of godliness but denying its power."

A mere form of godliness joined to
an unholy heart is of no value to God.

The swan, although its feathers are
as white as snow, yet its skin is black.

God will not accept that 'external morality'
which conceals 'internal impurity'. There
must be a pure heart as well as a clean life.

The power of godliness must work within,
or else God will not accept our offering.

There is no value to man or to God in
a religion which is a dead form.

Sad is that man's plight who wears the
name of Christian but has never been
quickened by the Holy Spirit.

There is no use in a mere formal religion.
If your religion is without spiritual life, what
is the use of it? Could you ride home on a
dead horse? Would you hunt with dead dogs?

Is false religion any better?

In the depth of winter, can you warm
yourself before a 'painted fire'?

Could you dine off the 'picture of a
feast' when you are hungry?

There must be vitality and substantiality,
or else the form is utterly worthless; and
worse than worthless, for it may flatter
you into deadly self conceit.

How shameful will such a fruitless, lifeless
professor be in eternity, when the secrets
of all hearts shall be revealed! What shame
and everlasting contempt will await him when
his falsehood shall be detected, and his
baseness shall fill all holy minds with horror!

What will be the hell of the false professor!

"Having a form of godliness but denying its power."

[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
Shielded by the Word
December 23, 2010

"I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love. Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word" (Psalm 119:113-114)

The Bible is replete with military imagery. We are told to "wrestle" against the "spiritual wickedness in high places" and to be sure that we put on "the whole armour of God" (Ephesians 6:12-13). As the good soldiers of the King, we are told to "endure hardness" (2 Timothy 2:3) and expected, as His army, to be about the "pulling down of strong holds" (2 Corinthians 10:4).

David was a warrior king, and many of his psalms contain battle terms used both literally and figuratively to show the way God protects and provides for us in spiritual warfare. The "hiding place" David often mentioned was a secret retreat that provided shelter from the enemy (Psalm 32:7). The "shield" can refer to the same sort of retreat, but is most often used to describe a soldier's defensive buckler. Faith is our shield in spiritual warfare (Ephesians 6:16).

Thus, in this stanza (Psalm 119:113-120), the psalmist visualized God in the role of Protector and Captain. He looked to God for his life while being upheld "according unto thy Word" (v. 116). Safety was no doubt prominent in his thoughts while affirming that he had continual respect for God's statutes (v. 117).

The psalmist was also fearfully aware of God's take-no-prisioners attitude toward those who are against Him (v. 118-119). While our gracious Lord and King is patient toward all sinners, His ultimate plan is to "put down all rule and all authority and power" (1 Corinthians 15:24). Knowing this, the psalmist concluded: "My flesh trembleth for fear of thee; and I am afraid of thy judgments" (Psalm 119:120). Only a fool refuses to fear the Creator's wrath. HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
Mary and the Grace of God
December 24, 2010

"And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God" (Luke 1:30)

This announcement by the angel Gabriel to the virgin Mary, that she had been chosen as the mother of the coming Saviour, contains the first mention in the New Testament of the Greek word for grace (charis).  Mary was chosen, not for anything she had done, but because she had "found grace."

In a remarkable parallel, certainly implying divine inspiration, the first mention of "grace" in the Old Testament is also associated with the coming of a new dispensation in God's dealings with men.  "But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD" (Genesis 6:cool.

Just as Mary found grace, so Noah had found grace.  Grace is not something one earns or purchases; grace is a treasure that is found! When a person--whether Noah or Mary or someone today--finally realizes that salvation is only by the grace of God, received through faith in the saving work of Christ, he or she has made the greatest discovery that could ever be made, for it brings eternal life.

But there is an even greater dimension to the grace of God.  When we do "find" grace, it is actually because God in His infinitely precious grace has found us and revealed to us the Saviour of our souls.  Just as God found Moses in the desert and found Paul on the road to Damascus, then saved and called them to His service, so He finds us, and then we also find His saving grace.

Mary's discovery of God's grace in salvation, through the coming of the "seed of the woman" into the world, is revealed in her Magnificat: "My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour" (Luke 1:46-47).  This could well have also been the testimony of Noah long ago, and it surely should be the testimony of each of us who has found grace today. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by manmustwac(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2010
Merry Christmas everybody.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2010
^meeeeeeeeeri xmas.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2010
I have words.

I have a message for the world.

Soon, I will be coming to earth to get MY bride. The hour is approaching quickly. The people remain in denial. This is not MY plan for them, but I cannot change their hearts. They must choose ME over the enemy. If they turn to ME and I receive permission through their surrender to ME, I can send MY SPIRIT to them and HE can prepare them to be ready for the escape from the evil coming to the earth.

I am a compassionate GOD. I want to save MY people. I long to save MY people. I want MY people to come to ME in this late hour. I know their hearts. They cannot believe that the hour is almost up. They cannot see what is right before them because they are not watching. They are too captivated by the things of the world, everything before ME, their GOD.

I am a patient GOD. I wait patiently. I see evil at every turn. The earth has grown cold toward its GOD. What do the people expect from ME their GOD? Do they expect endless tolerance of their evil running amok? This evil has been building up for many years and it is cresting to its peak. The enemy reigns in the hearts of the people supreme. They wish to serve a different master than I, their CREATOR. They have chosen to serve the creation: an inferior choice to their one true GOD. I offer love and peace, security, salvation. I offer an escape route to beauty ever-lasting.

The world is coming to a halt. All is going black, complete darkness, a world without its MAKER, its GOD. You have seconds on the clock. I am giving you these warnings, so that you can know and prepare your heart for ME. I am taking only a pure bride with ME to MY Home in heaven. If you are unprepared, I cannot remove you from the dark world ahead.

Do you want this purity? Do you want this larger measure of oil? You must be humble toward ME; surrender to ME; repent of your sin to ME; lay your life down before ME. I will accept these and MY HOLY SPIRIT will come into your life and prepare you to come with ME, your BRIDEGROOM. I will embrace you, call you MY own, and care for you always.

These are MY Terms. You refuse to believe MY Warnings. You reject MY Truth. I am closing in on the hour of MY return. These are precious moments. Open your eyes. Back away from your worldly pursuits and love affair. You are hypnotized by evil. Your passion for ME is lukewarm. Your passion for the world exceeds your needs for ME. You are lost. You are gravitating to outer darkness. You are moving away from ME. I cannot pull you back, if you never turn to ME.

The path to ME is narrow. Why do you refuse to believe this? You think otherwise, but this is not so. Many believe they are on the correct path. They delude themselves. The enemy has deceived them greatly. I am the ONE TRUE NARROW PATH. The deception about what I expect of MY followers is great. I ask for complete surrender, so many do not grasp this. They believe to have a form of Godliness but deny the power thereof.

MY people if you choose to be part in the world, consumed by the cares of the world and partially following ME—we have no relationship at all. Halfway is no way. You are in a dangerous position. You want ME a little when MY Presence pleases you—but this is no relationship. I cannot take you when I come. You will miss the narrow way, the narrow escape that is about to happen. It will come quickly and then you will realize you missed it. The second I remove MY children to safety will be the beginning of a new way of life on earth. Darkness will consume and the bride will not be on earth.

MY people, this brief moment is about to happen. In your heart you know this, but I am sorry you refuse to believe. You knew the day would arrive. MY Book and the signs I have given have been described and clear to you. Think about what keeps you from realizing this. What comes to mind first when you hear these warnings? Is it your future plans? Is it your pursuit of worldly possessions? Is it your ministry planning? What do you have as an idol that is blinding your ability to see truth? Your anger rises up when people speak of MY soon coming to you. Why? Will you be angry when you find out you have been left behind or will you be sad and filled with great sorrow? What causes you to be so resistant to MY pleadings and how the signs in the world are actually described in MY Book coming into reality?

Soon MY patience with you, MY people will be done. I cannot wait on you MY people forever. I must remove MY bride to safety as she waits patiently while you persist in handling the evil things of the world and refuse to return to your first LOVE your LORD JESUS. I am your first LOVE. I brought you into this world. I give you life every second of the day. I preserve your life while you reject ME. I bring the rain down for all. I bring the sunlight down for all. MY Love is toward all peoples. But very soon I must leave those who choose against ME to face the outcome of their choosing.

This has happened before and has been described in MY Book to happen again. I am a GOD of light. I am completely honest to MY people and true to MY Word. What do you need to see truth? I am taking the remnant home who are clean and prepared for MY retrieval.

The hour is closing in.

The warnings are clear.

The path is narrow.

My Hand is extended. Grasp it and I will lead you out to safety. I want to do this for you, I long to do this. My sadness is great that you will not come with ME, MY people.

Your BRIDEGROOM waiteth. Only seconds to go. Seek MY beautiful Face. MY Love is pure and perfect. You will never know anything more satisfying than ME, JESUS.

Turn to ME quickly,

JESUS
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2010
For Unto YOU A Child Is Born,
  And HE will save the world.

Merry Christmas!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2010
The greatest story ever told as for this Christmas season.

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/tract_9.swf[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.