Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

How Do I Upload String To A Website In Vb.net And Get Response For Processing. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Upload String To A Website In Vb.net And Get Response For Processing. (3423 Views)

Programming Challenge: Convert String to Json with a Loop / Asp.net And Php Which Is Better / How Do I Write Sql Statemen That Can Cast String To Double (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Upload String To A Website In Vb.net And Get Response For Processing. by luckyCO(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2008
Am developing a program which requires my code to call a website pass some authentication for the site to give me back my activation code.
I have already written the page in php.

How can I give add those parameters such that I will be able to retrieve ti with POST command of PHP?

How do I get the response for additional processing?

Thanks
Re: How Do I Upload String To A Website In Vb.net And Get Response For Processing. by ThePhantom(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2008
xml
Re: How Do I Upload String To A Website In Vb.net And Get Response For Processing. by luckyCO(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2008
I mean how with which code?
Am writing the program using Vb.Net.
So I need a code that will accept parameters for using POST of php and return back some response which I will command it to do for me.

Please any idea?
Re: How Do I Upload String To A Website In Vb.net And Get Response For Processing. by dammytosh: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2008
From either of the page, send data through d different pages using query strings.

if d information u will be sending is sensitive, then av your way of encoding d information nd decoding it on d needed page
e.g from your PHP page when navigating 2 your asp.net page, send sometin like this "http://destination.com/page.aspx? variable1=200"

and take ur variables using the request.querystring class

I hope that helps
Re: How Do I Upload String To A Website In Vb.net And Get Response For Processing. by Kobojunkie: 2:20am On Aug 17, 2008
Re: How Do I Upload String To A Website In Vb.net And Get Response For Processing. by luckyCO(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2008
I have go
dammytosh:

From either of the page, send data through d different pages using query strings.

if d information u will be sending is sensitive, then av your way of encoding d information nd decoding it on d needed page
e.g from your PHP page when navigating 2 your asp.net page, send sometin like this "http://destination.com/page.aspx? variable1=200"

and take your variables using the request.querystring class

I hope that helps

I have gone to site but could not see anything useful there. It might be a mistake.
Re: How Do I Upload String To A Website In Vb.net And Get Response For Processing. by luckyCO(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2008
luckyCO:

I have go

I have gone to site but could not see anything useful there. It might be a mistake.
Kobojunkie:

HTTPWebRequest/ HTTPWebResponse objects

http://www.vbdotnetheaven.com/UploadFile/kbawala/WebRequestClass04182005054320AM/WebRequestClass.aspx

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mahesh/WebRequestNResponseMDB12012005232323PM/WebRequestNResponseMDB.aspx

I found this interesting especially the first link. It looks like what am looking for.
I will test it when a through I will let you.
Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

What Programming Languages Are A Waste Of Time To Learn? / Help! I Need A Hacker To Recover A Facebook Account / A 400-page Tutorial On How To Build Web Apps With Golang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.