Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Do Women Really Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Love? (5833 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Really Love? by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 15, 2008
If it's "Are women gold diggers?", the thread would have been up to 20 pages by now.

But if it's a thread that pictures a woman as a loving creature, its dry like a haystack.

O ma se
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Sisikill: 3:17am On Aug 15, 2008
Okanran:

So. . . unless men begin full mental institution. We're to assume they don't love. Hmnnnnnnn. . . each to his/her own. undecided

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying. What. . . I'm supposed to believe all that "I'm Crazy about you, You drive me nuts" stuff just like that? NO WAY!

You best ready to prove it. Show me evidence . . . .I need to see at least 2 of the following -

1) Admission slip to a top mental institution (Aro does not count, neither does Baba's under the tree treatment)

2) Prescription for antipsychotic med (The stronger the better)

3) Picture of you in a straitjacket (If you're being forcefully restrained in the picture, you get more more points)

4) Evidence of burns from shock treatment

5) And the daddy of all mack daddies for proof of love - LOBOTOMY!!! If you get this one for me, I'm yours for life.  kiss
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Hannibal: 3:22am On Aug 15, 2008
Do Women Really Love?

Yes they do. . . . . .but not more than geezers do.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by zylkenny(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2008
Women DO love.But there`s a conditionality to it.A woman`s love is fragile.She falls in love fast.And forgets you even faster.Thay can manupulate you easily.Look at my experience.Check out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=159927.msg2659116#msg2659116
I`ve got a friend who dated his lady from 300L in universty.They were sooo in love.After he graduated,she gave him a year to find a job or loose her.He offered to do the trditional marriage first and wait till he raises enough money for wedding,but what did she say?HELL NO!!!unfortunately,he wasn`t able to get a meaningful job in the stipulated time.Guess what?She`s married off to a rich jerk.And y`all ladies say ladies love 4real?Love exists only,and only if,there`s a reasonable amount of money in a man`s account period! angry

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love? by zylkenny(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2008
i however dont doubt the fact that women DIO fall in love cos there`re also instances of ladies that`ve had awful experiences.However,my point is,when a man REALL falls in love,and when a lady really falls in love,the man`s more intense and by far!

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2008
Yes women love,but as some posters have mentioned, it all boils down to individuality. some individuals tend to heal faster than the others.

This doesn't really mean they did not love the other person, it simply means that they accepted that it wasn't meant to be, and decided not to dwell too much on the past.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2008
ok Ruby_Pearl, you answer that question now so we can all go home and get some rest, "are women gold diggers?" shocked
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2008
However,my point is,when a man REALL falls in love,and when a lady really falls in love,the man`s more intense and by far!

thank you my friend. that proves my point doesnt it. cool
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2008
he answer is Yes,

are you sure about your answer? maybe you should speak for yourself cool
Re: Do Women Really Love? by ekwero(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2008
their love has expiring date
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 29, 2008
ekwero:

tell that to the men that "don't love them anymore"
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2008

yesoo! it would appear so. in addition its more like for better for stay, for rough times for go! grin
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2008

and it expires the moment they get some richer sexier guy grin
Re: Do Women Really Love? by forbidden5(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2008
Women dont ever love. This is typical of a Nigerian woman. Very few woman in Nigeria ever and truly love.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ poster

Why do you think you are still alive today and not cut into pieces to be removed from your mother's uterus?
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Tonyet1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2008
take this tips from me. . . .believe it its the truth!

men are naturally wired to love, while women are wired to be naturally submissive,

now it is we guys that misunderstand their submission for love
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2008
tonye-t:

take this tips from me. . . .believe it its the truth!

men are naturally wired to love, while women are wired to be naturally submissive,

now it is we guys that misunderstand their submission for love

I am sure I didn't misunderstand your stupidity for your supposed smartness because it's written all over you.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Tonyet1(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2008
thanks michelle you are far too kind
Re: Do Women Really Love? by yebariba(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2009
women's love is highly conditional. the more money you have the more love she has for u.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
generally speaking, a womans love is fickle.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
yes they do but only if you've got a million bucks in your account and live in a mansion cool
Re: Do Women Really Love? by sexylogan(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
forbidden5:

Women dont ever love. This is typical of a Nigerian woman. Very few woman in Nigeria ever and truly love.
Yes,but the ones that truly love, Really do! cool
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Wislet(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2010
@Tonye-t. . . . I love ur reply. Makes a helluva lot of sense. .
The man has an injunction to ' Love his wife as Christ loved the church' i.e Us. That means, with a love greater than the love of a mother for her child (deep, intense, sacrificial). There's no abuse/maligning of any kind allowed, he protects her and forgives unconditionally . . . While the woman should 'submit' to her husband. And in that submission, loyalty and respect is embedded. Meaning she shouldn't commit any act that will ruin her hubby's image, betray his trust or be strong headed. Thanks for reminding us about that.
No wonder women can get over the 'love' pretty fast most times (I'd call it a STRONG LIKE) because we haven't OFFICIALLY come under a HUSBAND. We can't submit to a 'boyfriend' as a matter of course- that's for sure. Hmmmm!
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Wislet(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2010
@Tonye-t. . . . I love ur reply. Makes a helluva lot of sense. .
The man has an injunction to ' Love his wife as Christ loved the church' i.e Us. That means, with a love greater than the love of a mother for her child (deep, intense, sacrificial). There's no abuse/maligning of any kind allowed, he protects her and forgives unconditionally . . . While the woman should 'submit' to her husband. And in that submission, loyalty and respect is embedded. Meaning she shouldn't commit any act that will ruin her hubby's image, betray his trust or be strong headed. Thanks for reminding us about that.
No wonder ladies can get over the 'love' (I'd call it a STRONG LIKE) pretty fast most times, because we haven't OFFICIALLY come under a HUSBAND. As HE said, ''If u love me, obey my command, which is to SUBMIT. Simple!. And we can't possibly submit to a 'boyfriend' as a matter of course- that's for sure. So make an honest woman of her first.Hmmmm!
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2010
a nigerian woman that loves? shocked you've got to be kidding me.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2011
women do fall in love but i think they fall in love more with your pocket than with you. honestly undecided
Re: Do Women Really Love? by vickydevoka(m): 3:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Women do love buh theirs is conditional
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:04am On Jul 07, 2020
Lalasticlala I like this thread ., front page smiley
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:09am On Jul 07, 2020
dorleey:
yes, women do love more than guys. 4 most guys that remain heartbroken 4 a year, wat is paining them is not the lady leaving but what they 've spent on them. u no, most guys can be selfish. they believe that they were the only ones that sacrificed in the relationship, they dont consider the fact that 4 d ladies to accept them, it is a great sacrifice.
I feel it’s very normal tho ,, the pain is always more when u invested a lot in the relationship, financially and otherwise. If a lady spends for a guy and all and he becomes trash , it’s always more painful .. women love more , men of nowadays hv bad character so hardly u see a lady invest in a relationship because most men cheat at the end of the day, so why invest in a nigga that’s gonna Bleep any bitchhh at any given opportunity? Except she’s desperate for marriage. We use our head now to love the love .
Re: Do Women Really Love? by sammy7410(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2020
even olosho dey get serious boyfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox / My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" / If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.