Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236198 members, 1645088 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 April 2014 at 06:14 AM

How He Missed The Perfect Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How He Missed The Perfect Girl (260 Views)

How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl / The "Perfect Girl": Stereotypical Idea / How To Succeed In A Relationship With The Perfect Girl (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

How He Missed The Perfect Girl by Appswheel(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14
A friend asked a gentleman how it is that he never married ?

Replied the gentleman, "Well, I guess I just never met the right woman ... I guess I've been looking for the perfect girl."

"Oh, come on now," said the friend, "Surely you have met at least one girl that you wanted to marry."

"Yes, there was one girl .. once. I guess she was the one perfect girl .. the only perfect girl I really ever met. She was just the right everything .. I really mean that she was the perfect girl for me."

"Well, why didn't you marry her," asked the friend.

"She was looking for the perfect man," he said.

Wishing all searching bachelors and spinsters the best of luck! Watch and Pray so that when the right person comes by you will not miss ya flight!

Source http://neeksta.com
Re: How He Missed The Perfect Girl by Elli-dude(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14
Ok
Re: How He Missed The Perfect Girl by martha(f): 8:23pm On Jan 14
Alright cheesy

(0) (Reply)

Effect Of Next Years Elections On Valentine's Day / Sexy Girls Show The Cute Kitty-Cat / Pls I Need Ur Suggestions!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.