Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail (6629 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by d4gmail: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2008
[b]I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SYSTEM SINCE LAST YEAR TO MAKE FREE CALLS TO ANY NETWORK AND COUNTRY USING CELTEL , WHICH IS NOW KNOWN AS ZAIN TODAY. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE SYSTEM IS STILL OPEN AND YOU CAN STILL USE THE PROCEDURES TO MAKE FREE CALLS.

FIRST YOU WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ACTIVATED FOR VOICE MAIL.
SECONDLY U WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY SET A VOICE MAIL GREETING.

WHEN YOUR PHONE IS SWITCHED OFF OR OUT OFF SERVICE AREA, ANY ONE THAT CALLS YOU WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOUR VOICE MAIL MACHINE AUTOMATICALLY, WHEN YOU SET YOUR VOICE MAIL ON.

BEOFORE THE SYSTEM CAN WORK THE PERSON MUST LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE FOR YOU. AT LEAST 5 SECONDS VOICE MESSAGE IS OKAY.

WHEN YOU SWITCH ON YOUR PHONE, YOU WILL GET A TEXT MESSAGE ALERT THAT YOU HAVE A VOICE MESSAGE AWAITING YOU. THEN YOU WILL BE TOLD TO DAIL 122 TO LISTEN TO YOUR VOICE MESSAGE.

AFTER LISTENING TO YOUR VOICE MESSAGE, PRESS 9 TO SAVE IT. THEN CUT THE PHONE. THEN REDAILL 122 AGAIN TO LISTEN TO YOUR SAVED MESSAGE. YOU WILL BE TOLD TO PRESS 3 TO CALL THE PERSON BACK.
WHEN YOU PRESS 3. THE PERSONS PHONE BEGINES TO RING >>>>RING>>>>RING. AND YOU CAN TALK TILL YOU GET TIRED ANY TIME , grin

coolENJOY MY VOICE CALL CHEAT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION IM ME ON YAHOO MESSANGER ON PUREBLACKHACK@YAHOO.COM

ANY ONE WITH CELTEL INTERNET COMPUTER BROWING SETTINGS AND ACTIVATION SHOULD MESSAGE ME.!!!!!![/b]
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by symbian03(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2008
'
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by Fadajasi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2008
Good,how do i activate?
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by toluxa1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
@d4gmail. Ahhhhhhhh. Waoooo. I was using it sometimes last yeay too. Sometimes I talk for 30mins, sometimes 1 hour for free. You just RETURN the call and you begin to talk for free with the person. But it stopped working that time. First they stopped returning calls, later began the return call thing but they were charging. I dont know whether they have now started again. An i dont have celtel (zain) line again. Kaiiii.
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by Fadajasi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2008
How do i activate ah?
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by brinebaba(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2008
nd wot ll it cost u to get a nuw sim . .
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by Fadajasi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
Be serious jawe
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by talk2medo(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2008
Okay! Call Customer Care!
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by toluxa1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2008
@talk2medo. You sef cheesy
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by Fadajasi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2008
@medo both of us know that the customers care aint going
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by talk2medo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2008
Wetinn Make we do now?
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by brinebaba(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2008
Dial 333122,datz d numba f0r activating/deactivating voicemail f0r zain . .

nd 122,is the voice mail numba f0r zain . .

Bt,i think d numbas r nt going true,bt u can try them . .
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by Fadajasi(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2008
Ose jawe@brine,let me try it
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by Fadajasi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
Its going through
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by toluxa1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2008
this zain sef, na everything no dey go sad
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by talk2medo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
the tin work o! You have requested for voice mail service, bla bla bla. grin grin
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by toluxa1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
Really?
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by talk2medo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
yes o! tongue tongue
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by toluxa1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2008
OKAY O. What did that woman say?
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by talk2medo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2008
na she say be this-> You have requested for voice mail service, it will be process and u wil be notify soon. Lo Ba Tan! Pia! tongue tongue
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by toluxa1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
Ah! Mo gbe shocked
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by d4gmail: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2008
CALL CUSTOMER CARE LINE FOR ACTIVATION, NA DEM FIT HEP U DO THE ACTIVATION MAKE E WORK WELLA. IF ANY OF UNA SABI ZAIN INTERNET SETTING MAKE UNA GIST ME OR POST AM FOR HERE. NA OLD CELTEL MMS WITH ULTRASURF I DEY USE AND E NO DEY VERY EFFICIENT.
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by brinebaba(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
Ur name is a similie to ur stupidity . .

Kk,go steal one fr0m zain . . .
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by symbian03(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hmmm
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by engrhamid(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2008
Fine! Na so so free things we nig wants. Thats good anyway but i pray ko ma bu wa lowo! I just thought of sth,if u no nko switch off ur phone nko cos u pple call am free call or beta still,if someone cal u n u didnt answa it,
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by toluxa1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2008
engrhamid:

,if someone cal u n u didnt answa it,

Yes if you switch your divert to "Divert if not answered"
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by engrhamid(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
Thanks, Can one stil cal back? Also,If u get money wont dey deduct it. Lastly, whenever i hear dat world ur cal has been forward kini,i just hang up straigt n pple dnt lik calling such number. Whats r ur views? E ma bumi o!
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by brinebaba(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2008
Yet to be confirmed . . .
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by toluxa1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2008
engrhamid:

Thanks, Can one stil cal back? Also,If u get money wont dey deduct it. Lastly, whenever i hear that world your cal has been forward kini,i just hang up straigt n people dnt lik calling such number. Whats r your views? E ma bumi o!

engrhamid:

Thanks, Can one stil cal back?

I think you can(that time)

engrhamid:

Also,If u get money wont dey deduct it.

No they dont (that time)

engrhamid:

Lastly, whenever i hear that world your cal has been forward kini,i just hang up straigt n people dnt lik calling such number. Whats r your views? E ma bumi o!

You dey think well. That is the down side of it.
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by engrhamid(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2008
Thanks 4 tolu. Brine baba confirm dat o! Brine baba,thanks 4 kidding me during our chat!
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by d4gmail: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2008
SOME OF U ARE UNGRATEFUL. angry FOR U TO EVEN APPRCEIATE U DEY CRITISIZE. ANYWAY, FOR THOSE WHO ASKED WHELTHER THEY NEED TO SWITCH OFF THEIR PHONE EACH TIME DEY WANA MAKE VOICE MAIL FREE CALL. NOOOOOOOOOOOO. U DONT NEED TO SWITCH OFF UR PHONE EACH TIME. LIKE ME NOW FOR EXAMPLE I GET LIKE 9 OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WEY I DON SAVE FOR MY VOICE MESSAGE SO I DONT NEED TO EXPECT ANY VOICE MESSAGE B4 I CALL THEM. I JUST DAIL 122 AND SELECT ANY OF MY MESSAGES WEY I DON SAVE B4 AND CALL THEM FOR FREE. SHEY U GET? U CAN ADD AS MANY UR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO UR VOICE MESSAGE. YOU WILL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EACH OF THEM VOICE MESSAGE IN UR VOICEMAIL BOX SO TAHT YOU CAN CALL THEM ANY TIME YOU WANT. grin
Re: Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail by engrhamid(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2008
Confirm! Good one there! I no kon get phone o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Subscribe Forthe New Airtel 1+1android Data Plans / How Many Hours Should I Charge My NEW POWERBANK? / Download Manager Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.