Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

For Nanaboi And Mactao - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Nanaboi And Mactao (3178 Views)

Searching For Killer Poets, Sisikill & Mactao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2008
The Path to Darkness

To thine own self be true
To thine own self be real
Easy to say, easy to do
If you lived on an island, yeah.
Oh have no fear my literary buddies.
I’m not writing poetry on the section
Apart from not knowing how to,
A new leaf I’ve turned, trust me on this.
No more breaking the rules at will
Oh really? So what’s this then? You ask?
Nothing! I swear to you.
Just thought I’d have a little fun is all. tongue grin cheesy wink

Lmao! Come on guys. . . lighten up!

Anyway, this is about nanaboi's poem which he's asked us to you know. . . discuss.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
Welcome to the DARK SIDE!! I'll be your tour guide, if you have any questions about torture, maiming, strangling . . . anything at all feel free to buzz me. Hehehe. . . okay, that didn't sound as menacing as I had hoped but it's been a long day and I think I've used my quota for the day. I've read your poem like 5 times and I love it. I also liked the fact that you allowed yourself to go THERE. . .most people don't. I guess it's because it's abnormal but then again, what's normal?

Okay, first off. . . just so you know, I usually have problem explaining things, I don't know why but I think I end up confusing myself and the other person. . . Lol. I'll try anyway. . .

The reason I love your poem is because of the everydayness element of it. For instance the first verse or is it stanza you poets call it reads

I know this hand
Hm. I know this hand
It touched me once before
When my heart was in my groin
Holding up dear phallus.
Soft strokes, hard throbs
juice and jelly

Remembering the pleasure those hands gave you in that moment while thinking of murder is just so sweet and innocent. . . You may very well have been hanging out with your friends in a bar somewhere, regaling them with your sex stories, that's how normal it is. The fear or should I say the morbidness comes from just how normal it is.

The second verse (yeah, I'm just gonna go with verse and if I'm wrong, forgive me poets) reads

I know these eyes
Diamante devil's pearls
Ice in a girl's sockets
I served time under these eyes
for love

Please do me a favor, write a love letter to a girl and include that part. Something like (and please don't roll your eyes at the corniness

"Dear Clementine,

I woke up this morning and my heart skipped a beat when I realized you were not at my side. It seems my day does not begin well if I don't wake up with your eyes on me. Those eyes Diamante devil's pearls ice in a girl's sockets. Clem, I am prisoner under these eyes, I serve time under these eyes for. . . love and blah, blah, rainbow, sunshine and stars

I can bet 10 bucks, she's gonna love it! Call you a romantic (trust me she won't even pick on the devil part). When she's done ooh and awwing, show her this poem and if you don't see fear in her eyes, I owe you another 10 bucks. LOL, do you see what I mean? Being able to take what's true like love, what is sweet like romance and flip it in a sec, that it creates fear is where the DARK is.

You started your 3 verse with SAND, giving the audience an image of fun, you know sand, sun, surf, beach, play, children, sandcastles, happiness and joy – Word Association is key. Rarely do we think of the other side of sand. . . earth, dust, sandbag bury (okay, okay maybe this is just me thinking too much) but the point is, sand can also bring up images of death, suddenly your sweet innocent image of laying on the sand on a lazy hot summer day, reading a book perhaps (You recognize my skin, when in droplets it concocted with my blood, my sweat, my time and you grains) is quickly replaced with bloody Murder (will splatter on your grains, with splotches of her brains) Tee hee hee!!!

But you know what my favorite, favorite part is? “Hm” Lmao, yeah “hm” and I’ll try to explain it. Human beings. . . us. . . we tell ourselves some lies. . . well maybe not lies, whatever. . . it is what helps us sleep well at night, helps us feel better about this mad world. For instance, we want to believe murder is a thoughtless action, it puts our mind at ease when we think murderers are not rational people and “hm”. . . this two letter can’t even call it a words SHATTERS that. Hm connotes thought, you are in the middle of killing someone and you stop to think, hm . . blood, like hm. . . donuts (imagine Homer Simpsons). When you shatter what gives your audience peace of mind, you are good to go.

This entire analysis of course is based on my own frame of mind; I guess I’m saying is it is perfectly fine if you do not see what I see. Who knows. . . maybe I’m too far gone, I see things that aren’t there and if you take just one thing with you, let it be this – Don’t feel bad about the things you imagine. Honestly, there are times when you will wonder what the heck is the matter with you? You’ll have some people look at you and you don’t need them to say one word for you to know what they are thinking. As long as you aren’t going out there and actually. . . you know hacking people away you are fine.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2008
Another thing about your piece I liked is the fact that you didn’t go all bloody, guts spilling, eyeballs popping. . . .ew! that’s not terrifying, it’s disgusting. Let me ask you this, which movie scared you most? Blairwitch Project or Any of the Zombie movies? For me, it was Blairwitch Project because you didn’t see anything.

Let me tell you a li’l about how I picked what I want to capture

When I was 17 , my sister got me this box. . . it's supposed to hold like 100 makeup pieces from brush to sharpener and I guess she expected me to start my own collection of makeup. So you can imagine her shock when she opened it months later and saw what I had collected instead. Lmoa! Now, now stop thinking what you are thinking, it wasn't little children's pinkies or eyeballs. . . okay? Jeez! I'm not a Psycho!

See, every morning I'd buy the dailies and read through the crime section. So and so was shot- in the box it went, Blah Blah was stabbed - next to the shooting victim, Body found in the water – on the right side of the box. Then I'd go to the obituary section and looked for stories about people who died, cut out the clippings of every type of death except natural causes, didn't have much use for that. No story there, born, lived and died. . . so boring, so uneventful. Gah!

So now you know why my sister freaked out - You're supposed to have lipstick and eyeliner and rouge. . . not even an eye pencil?! What's the matter with you? How come normal things aren't always normal with you?” that was her getting all worked, squeezing paper and ripping ‘em apart. Rotflmao! Never had I seen her so confused and you know what made the whole thing funnier. . . she's a psychologist. Lmoa, you can only imagine what was going through her head, she was prolly thinking "Jeebus, while I was busy taking care of other people's mental issues, my own sister is turning into something worse than all my patients combined". . . talk about Irony, huh? Anyway, it was while she was going on and on about how scary it was that I turned this ordinary makeup box into something so sick, that I knew how I wanted to write.

To me, fear comes from not having a chance to fear. . . okay, that sounds like rubbish. I'll try to explain. . . if you walk into a room and you see someone you know holding a gun, your first reaction is fear, your fight or flight instinct kicks in, you have a window of opportunity to escape. . . albeit, a very small one but an opportunity nonetheless – this does nothing for me.

If you walk into a room and see someone you know holding a knife, more than likely. . . you won't think anything of it because knife is ordinary, there's always one somewhere. Why. . . you just used one to cut the tomatoes for the soup you made for your little darlings, you cut birthday cake with it, you peeled orange with it, you use it to opened a box of present Aunty Lucy sent you. . . it's part of your everyday life. You're so used to it, you don't sense danger until it’s too late – This is what I want.

Seeing the horror in my sister's eyes when she opened that box and saw what she saw instead of what she thought she'd see was just, I don't know how to explain it. That that moment where she went from seeing a beauty box to seeing a death box. . . that second is what I wish to capture, what she felt is what I hope the audience feels.

This is why I never spend too much time describing my killings, it's why I never use guns. . . or anything that’s weapony. Everything around me is a potential weapon, remember the icicle story? Imagine walking up to someone holding the pointiest of all pointiest icicle and they’ll smile right up until you shove it in their guts. Not giving the victim and the audience the chance to sense what’s coming, in my opinion is a BEAUTIFUL thing.

In case you’re wondering, I collect those clippings because I like to imagine what they were doing before they died. Let me give you an example. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149836.608.html#msg2615940

This was from the news.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Cch3coo: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2008
Sisikill:

The Path to Darkness

To thine own self be true
To thine own self be real
Easy to say, easy to do
If you lived on an island, yeah.
Oh have no fear my literary buddies.
I’m not writing poetry on the section
Apart from not knowing how to,
A new leaf I’ve turned, trust me on this.
No more breaking the rules at will
Oh really? So what’s this then? You ask?
Nothing! I swear to you.
Just thought I’d have a little fun is all. tongue grin cheesy wink

This is pretty abysmal. You are right, going by this, you do not know how to write poetry. Don't give up your day job.  lipsrsealed
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2008
Cch3coo:

This is pretty abysmal. You are right, going by this, you do not know how to write poetry. Don't give up your day job. lipsrsealed

ROTFLMAO!!! Where have you been?

Did you get. . . you know? What did you do?

I gotta tell ya, I missed you. tongue
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by nanaboi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2008
Sisi
ok,
alright
I'll post something tomorrow

I really have to go offline now but I read your analysis and

you know what, tomorrow
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Cch3coo: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
Sisikill:

ROTFLMAO!!! Where have you been?

Did you get. . . you know? What did you do?

I gotta tell ya, I missed you. tongue

Hmmm . . . do I know you? Hmmm.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2008
nanaboi:

Sisi
ok,
alright
I'll post something tomorrow

I really have to go offline now but I read your analysis and

you know what, tomorrow

Sure, no problemo. Can't wait.

Cch3coo:

Hmmm . . . do I know you? Hmmm.

Oops, my bad! Thought you were someone else.

Lol. . . Sorry.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
I'm kind of lost in here. Sisikill, what did you review in the first post?

And, I kind of like your no-weapons policy. Here's a quote from one of my pieces. It's unfinished, though.

I prided myself on being the best killer in the world. I could kill with just about anything, from the seed of an orange to a hula hoop to a cube of foam to a Beretta.

And another.

Right. Mind buzzing through memories, click. Two months ago, Khadeeja Yar’Adua’s neck in my hands, they still haven’t found out who killed her; they never will, whirr, click. Stormy night ten days ago, romping around a hotel bed with thick red beddings that made me want to spill her blood, kissing her passionately, wondering whether to make it her kiss of death and end it immediately…but no, I had specific instructions regarding that. Dammit!

Who would think she would die when she was just about to climax?

One last thing, Sisikill, I find you quite scary. I don't think I'd have the guts to read a horror novel if you wrote it. And, I'm honoured that THE ALMIGHTY SISIKILL would seek my opinion.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2008
mactao:

I'm kind of lost in here. Sisikill, what did you review in the first post?

And, I kind of like your no-weapons policy. Here's a quote from one of my pieces. It's unfinished, though.

And another.

Who would think she would die when she was just about to climax?

One last thing, Sisikill, I find you quite scary. I don't think I'd have the guts to read a horror novel if you wrote it. And, I'm honoured that THE ALMIGHTY SISIKILL would seek my opinion.

You. . . you find me scary? Why now? sad grin

Yipeeee! A no weapons partner. . . why will I get the HONOR of reading any of your piece? Especially the one of CLIMAXKILL? Hahaha, okay that was lame grin Soon Please, pretty please.

The first post was just me playing around. . . tongue
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2008

You. . . you find me scary? Why now?

Well, icicles do not exactly come to mind. But imagine your children playing with shards of ice. . . the only difference is that they're not at the North Pole. Imagine you getting home from work and finding the bodies of two children decomposing in a congealing pool of their blood and covered in a blanket of flies.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeww.

Alright, I'm no Stephen King, but I think I tried. Where's my Pulitzer?
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2008
Rotflmao!! Your prize is right here!! I could see it, the images so clear!!

See, not so bad after all. wink
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2008
It doesn't have your email address on your profile, else I would have sent you an email with links to view it. I'm scared to post it on Nairaland - they'll bite my head off.

So maybe I'll post both download and delete links so you use one, then the other. I'm almost done!
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2008
All right. Here it is. Sisikill, I hope you see this quickly. Reply immediately you download it so I can delete it.

LINK DELETED.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Orikinla(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2008
I love your intellectual exchanges.

I want to let you know I have been reading, but as many of you would have noticed, I have been more prolific on the board for Romance since I returned to Nairaland.

The great Cyprian Ekwensi said, we must "Write. Write and write", that is the only way to improve, so let us write, write and write wherever and whenever we find the space online and offline.

Well done.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2008
mactao:

All right. Here it is. Sisikill, I hope you see this quickly. Reply immediately you download it so I can delete it.

Apologies for the lateness. . . I have downloaded and read it and reread it and rereread it! It is BRILLIANT. I want quote my favorite part but I don't if you want it here, so I'll just say it.

The paragraph about "take of" and Euphemism is just beautiful!! Oh my God, I can't wait for you to complete it. When will you complete it? You are gonna complete it, right? Can I read it when you complete it? Pleaaaase!

Thank you! Thank You! Thank you for trusting me with this. I am so honored. . . . you have no idea!!!

Oh yeah, you can take it down now. smiley

Orikinla:

I love your intellectual exchanges.

I want to let you know I have been reading, but as many of you would have noticed, I have been more prolific on the board for Romance since I returned to Nairaland.

The great Cyprian Ekwensi said, we must "Write. Write and write", that is the only way to improve, so let us write, write and write wherever and whenever we find the space online and offline.

Well done.

I have read your work on the romance section and you still haven't gotten back to me on whether or not you are opposed to groupies? Aah, it doesn't matter anyway. . . you got yourself one already. grin

Thanks and we hope you join us in the writing, writing and writing, wherever and whenever. . . online and offline.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by nanaboi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ mactao
I'm still reading ur work. Nice. And I think u ought to go check out one of mine that's been begging 4 ur attention 4 a long time now.

@ Sisikill
Is that ur real name? Y d'u like the anonymous thing anyway? I know how long it took u to tell me where u're @? Is that supposed to help u with the morbid, "scary" image somehow?
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2008
Sisikill:

Apologies for the lateness. . . I have downloaded and read it and reread it and rereread it! It is BRILLIANT. I want quote my favorite part but I don't if you want it here, so I'll just say it.

The paragraph about "take of" and Euphemism is just beautiful!! Oh my God, I can't wait for you to complete it. When will you complete it? You are going to complete it, right? Can I read it when you complete it? Pleaaaase!

Thank you! Thank You! Thank you for trusting me with this. I am so honored. . . . you have no idea!!!

Oh yeah, you can take it down now. smiley

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't understand what you mean when you say "When will you complete it?" That's the end of the story, there isn't any completion to do. Like you wrote in one of your pieces, don't always expect a happy ending. I'm telling someone elses's story, not mine.

It might interest you to know that Olaifa is the name of my worst teacher at school (at least up until July). He taught Economics, and boy, how I hated him. Smith is the name of one of our ex-headboys, and, was he cruel! He's not unrelated to Musiliu Smith.

So when I needed someone to kill, and I needed to name the person, I chose someone that would make it easy to channel my hatred. Not that I did that particularly well anyway, I'll have to use other people, perhaps Tom Riddle or Bellatrix Lestrange. But then it wouldn't be so Nigerian anymore. And I try too keep all my works Nigerian.

THE CALIENTE DOES NOT EXIST!!! I just made a weapon up, you know, to accentuate the Zaza sisterhood. I think "Caliente" is the name of a salsa dance hall somewhere off Adeola Odeku. Just so you know how to pronounce it when you're telling everyone that you read it first by the time it blows up, it's pronounced as kal-ee-ehn-tay. AAH, I'VE REVEALED TOO MUCH.

Sisikill, see what you caused. Now nanaboi has read it. It was meant for you only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope no one else has read it, else I'll never post on Nairaland again. I will tell my mummy, I will tell my daddy.

But on second thought, I'm still blushing and bristling at all those compliments. So I guess I'll keep posting.

@nanaboi
Where can I reach this work of yours?
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
nanaboi:

@ Sisikill
Is that your real name? Y d'u like the anonymous thing anyway? I know how long it took u to tell me where u're @? Is that supposed to help u with the morbid, "scary" image somehow?

Tee hee hee! Does it? If it does. . . then yeah, that's what I was totally going for, Totally! grin

I wish my real name was Sisikill, it would have saved me a lot of teasing in primary school. Can you just imagine walking up to someone and going "Yeah, that's right my name is Sisikill. . . emphasis on the KILL, you got something to say? What? I didn't think so" *sniff

God! My life would have been Perrrrfect!! Unfortunately, the 'rents went for a more traditional name all because it held some "special meaning" for them. Special meaning? Really? undecided

mactao:

S[b]orry to disappoint you, but I don't understand what you mean when you say "When will you complete it?" That's the end of the story, there isn't any completion to do. Like you wrote in one of your pieces, don't always expect a happy ending. I'm telling someone elses's story, not mine.[/b]

It might interest you to know that Olaifa is the name of my worst teacher at school (at least up until July). He taught Economics, and boy, how I hated him. Smith is the name of one of our ex-headboys, and, was he cruel! He's not unrelated to Musiliu Smith.

So when I needed someone to kill, and I needed to name the person, I chose someone that would make it easy to channel my hatred. Not that I did that particularly well anyway, I'll have to use other people, perhaps Tom Riddle or Bellatrix Lestrange. But then it wouldn't be so Nigerian anymore. And I try too keep all my works Nigerian.

THE CALIENTE DOES NOT EXIST!!! I just made a weapon up, you know, to accentuate the Zaza sisterhood. I think "Caliente" is the name of a salsa dance hall somewhere off Adeola Odeku. Just so you know how to pronounce it when you're telling everyone that you read it first by the time it blows up, it's pronounced as kal-ee-ehn-tay. AAH, I'VE REVEALED TOO MUCH.

Sisikill, see what you caused. Now nanaboi has read it. It was meant for you only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope no one else has read it, else I'll never post on Nairaland again. I will tell my mummy, I will tell my daddy.

But on second thought, I'm still blushing and bristling at all those compliments. So I guess I'll keep posting.

No way! That's the end?!!

*bowing down*

Masterful! I sooo did not see that coming!!!!

Well thanks for telling me about CALIENTE, saved me a google search. grin

Sorry about the. . . you know.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by nanaboi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=159206.msg2688645#msg2688645

@ mactao
that was for u. Check it out.

@ Sisikill,
I didn't mean to ask if "Sisikill" is ur real name. I meant the name on mactao's story page - permit me to put it that way - now u don't want me saying the name here, or does it not matter?
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2008
Hey
I was thinking about the "when are you going to finish it" earlier today, and somehow a plot started forming in my head. I think that thinking I'm about to write a novel is quite silly, but there's a plot growing based on that piece, and it's real complex, but it has all the ends tied together.

You see, it's not likely that I can do a lot of writing within the next few months. I just got out of one school in July, and I'm getting into another in September. The most access I'll have to a computer is the computer centre in school. If you can send your laptop to me, I'll be very grateful. Check my profile for my email address and contact me, so we can talk. LOL!

@Sisikill
You also do short pieces right?
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by chiogo(f): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2008
I like this thread although I have no idea what's really going on. LOL!

Well @ Mactao, "Caliente" is actually a spanish word, meaning "hot"

muy caliente= I'm hot. cheesy
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2008
chiogo:

I knew that.

Anyway, it's just a thread for people (actually me and Sisikill and nanaboi mostly) to express themselves. You're welcome!

We should start charging a fee for people to use this thread. Please use the Interswitch fields above to enter your card number and pin.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2008
nanaboi:

@ Sisikill,
I didn't mean to ask if "Sisikill" is your real name. I meant the name on mactao's story page - permit me to put it that way - now u don't want me saying the name here, or does it not matter?

Tee hee hee! I knew you didn't mean Sisikill.

I'm too playful, sometimes I don't know when to stop. Forgive me?  tongue

The name on Mactoa's story is definitely not mine. Okay, I'll give you a clue and since you're in Kano, you should be able to find someone who can help out. Okay 2 words, first word starts with H, Second Word starts with S. Name means Gentle Mannered. . . yeah, I think that was wishful thinking on my parent's part. The poor dears. embarassed

chiogo:

In my best Igor voice

Welcome! Welcome! Come in! Come in! Join us! Join us! We Insist!

You are hot, eh? just the way we like 'em! [insert evil laugh here]

mactao:

Hey
I was thinking about the "when are you going to finish it" earlier today, and somehow a plot started forming in my head. I think that thinking I'm about to write a novel is quite silly, but there's a plot growing based on that piece, and it's real complex, but it has all the ends tied together.

You see, it's not likely that I can do a lot of writing within the next few months. I just got out of one school in July, and I'm getting into another in September. The most access I'll have to a computer is the computer centre in school. If you can send your laptop to me, I'll be very grateful. Check my profile for my email address and contact me, so we can talk. LOL!

@Sisikill
You also do short pieces right?

Don't you just love it when that happens? just when you think you're out. . . the story Puuuuuuulls you back in!! It's like you're being haunted or something. I used to get so angry, fight it but now. . . I surrender to it.

There is NOTHING silly about thinking of writing a novel and If you are really serious about it, I'm sure we can work something out. Cross my heart and hope to die. . .  well not die but maybe coma. . . Hmmmm I don't know about. . . okay, okay sleep. Cross my heart and hope to sleep.

And you can stop thinking what you are thinking. Don't even try to pretend like you aren't thinking I'm a coward! That I like to kill peeps in my imiginition don't mean I wanna die. Shooooo.

Yep, short pieces is all I write. I lack the discipline, patience and stability to write anything longer than 5000 words. The resources are there but it is grossly overshadowed by an unwillingness to apply herself. . . I mean myself. So said my bastard prof whom I love to death.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2008
All right, let's flex our pens a little.

I was going through the health section (Christ, what was I looking fore there? Okay, something to put Sisikill into a coma . . . ) and I saw a topic about a doctor's notes. So I decided to throw it up here, but let's change it a little. Write about a doctor's "dirty" notes. We know the doctors itch to break their oath of office, so let's give them the chance to do it!

Sisikill, I'm still waiting for your laptop.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2008
Oh no! Doctors gone bad? You don't wanna go there!!!

Aaah, you're already there, so I guess we must do it.

Like I said, I'm sure we can work something out.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by nanaboi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2008
@ mactao
u are something!
No, that topic u're proposing is something!
How do y'all wanna do it? thinking 2 myself people would actually be willing 2 pay 4 concepts like this to explore, even make a movie out of it.

@ Sisikill
Oruono na omume. This topic seems tailor-made 4 ur mind. Now there's finally someone who can do wat I wasn't man enough to do - murder u, or at least get a topic that will do same; better still, a topic that will make u murder u.

The name on Mactoa's story is definitely not mine. Okay, I'll give you a clue and since you're in Kano, you should be able to find someone who can help out. Okay 2 words, first word starts with H, Second Word starts with S. Name means Gentle Mannered. . . yeah, I think that was wishful thinking on my parent's part. The poor dears.

I will ask around. I dont really have much doing these days; I'll be done with service in just about 13 days.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
A Doctor’ Diary - Understanding the Circle of Life.

Birth.

I delivered a baby today. It was nice. It’s always nice. There’s something very special about bringing a new life into the world, everyone says that, I know but it truly is.

It was a boy. 

I held him in my arms for a bit and once the pleasure wore off, I couldn’t help but wonder what his life would be like. What I was delivering him into a miserable existence? What if he rues the day he was born? Would he hate me? The person who was instrumental in bringing him into the world? I would

The room became silent and the mood apprehensive. He hadn’t cried - The sign to show he was fine. His mom asked if he was alright. One of the two nurses assured her he was, while the other looked at me, waiting for me to hand him over so they can have his mouth and nose suctioned to aid breathing.

I hesitated.

What if he didn’t want to be here? What if he knows what awaits him? Why should I force life on him when clearly he does not want it.

No sooner had the thought crossed my mind when he opened his mouth and let out a loud scream. All three women laughed in relief. I handed to the nurse and watched them coo over him as they wiped him down.

His mother watched intently, tears running down her face. He was the most beautiful thing she’d had ever seen, she said. The nurses agreed.

I can’t say if his going to be a looker or not but for his sake I hope he is. The world is very cruel to the have nots.

Sitting behind my desk 30minutes later, the pleasure now completely worn off, I wondered what was wrong with me. I seem to be going through the motions and it at that moment I came to the conclusion that I was bored. Bored with life, bore with work, bored with love, bored with everything.

I need some excitement.

I need to remind myself that I am alive and the only to do that , the only way I’ve ever done was through death. . . specifically murder.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by kay9(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
I'm waiting, Sisi. smiley Do continue, please. . .
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2008
Sorry I took a long time putting this up. Coming through . . . .

Nanaboi, get yours ready.
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by bluespice(f): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2008
hmmmm
im a writer all ok almost all my pieces have a morbid undertone to them
the few people i have ever trusted enough to show some of my "less insulting" pieces have labelled me twisted grin
finally seeing am not only not alone but a group of people that actually want to explore their morbid sides?
nice cheesy am so in
ok grouppie alert! can i join? cry
Re: For Nanaboi And Mactao by Sisikill: 2:56am On Sep 04, 2008
kay9:

I'm waiting, Sisi. smiley  Do continue, please. . .

grin  grin  grin  grin

bluespice:

hmmmm
im a writer all ok almost all my pieces have a morbid undertone to them
the few people i have ever trusted enough to show some of my "less insulting" pieces have labelled me twisted grin
finally seeing am not only not alone but a group of people that actually want to explore their morbid sides?
nice cheesy am so in
ok grouppie alert! can i join? smiley

We are fraternity of assassins, with the weapons of imagination.
Our goal is to kill and destroy in the sickest way possible.
To release the cages beast within and be called twisted
Or keep locked away and be Happy Mary Sunshine
This is the decision that lies before you,
Are you sure you wanna you join us?

I'm kidding, of course you can!
The more the merrier, I can't want to read your work.

I turned the cry into a smile, the only ones who cry are our victims. . . if we let them.  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Superbolt / © The Tea Digestive / A Short Story By An Angry Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.