Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture (10635 Views)

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live / Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by asanga(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2006
Almighty Brazil though not so fantastic yet,but they will have to face Ghana in the second round. Ofcorse I am African but it will be a taboo for Brazil to leave this tournament @ this stage,sorry for Ghana they have come to the end of the road.

Brazil will wallop Ghana silly check out his majesty on that day.

Go for GOLD Brazil.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by diddy4(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2006
hope ghana is ready for some serious whooping. brazil wont let ghana beat them. no way. it will be deadly.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by kitaun(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2006
PROPHETS OF DOOM,
VIVA GHANA,
BRAZIL AINT JUST GOOD ENOUGH
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by GUNNER(f): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2006
Its gonna be tough 4 Ghana
even more so as Essien is suspended

Hope it all works out good 4 em

Hail Africa!
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by kitaun(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2006
all yellow cards collected prior to the 2nd round are waived off for the 2nd rd proper so essien would still be available 4 the match
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Rhodalyn(f): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2006
Stop talking Crap guys!!! have hope! U're Africans!!! believe In Ur Country"! angry

Go Ghana kiss kiss whatever it is, whereva U get to,i believe U've done U best! and thats enough! at least it is to me!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Shagari2(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2006
Let all Nairalanders fast for Ghana to beat Brazil, someone set up a thread to get support! Ghana must go er sorry WIN
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by GUNNER(f): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2006
@kituan

The result means Ratomir Dujkovic's men will most likely face Brazil in the second round, however, Essien will play no part in the game after picking up his second yellow card of the group stages for a foul early in the match.

Essien will be suspended for their next match after he picked up a second yellow card of the tournament, but Dujkovic accepts this is part of football.

"Yes (we will miss Essien) but what can you do. Always in these tournaments you have to have substitutes for any position," he sighed.

@Shagari

I shall be the 1st to observe that Fast as long as u lead the way

Heil Ghana!
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Shagari2(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2006
Sorry Gunner I have a very sensitive job, it requires that eat well, if not I'll be right in the fore front, but I'll support you guys all the way, I swear.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by GUNNER(f): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2006
No need 2 Swear cheesy

I bilif U wink
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by otolorin(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2006
all ghana needs now is the belief that they can beat brazil (psychs or esa) - what mourinho would tell chelsea if they were to play barca!

its going to be a tough one for ghana though, but i believe its a 50-50 probability as both have the same lenght of time and pitch size to prove themselves

i really hope and pray ghana beat brazil - tho it looks n sounds vague

i hope ghana learns from brazil's thrashin japan last night - that its not over till referees says enough is enough!

all the way.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by kitaun(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2006
otolorin,
i dey feel u no jare hope ghana deliver the goods
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by hucarson(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2006
Brazil 5-0 Ghana.
There's no controversy about this.
Brazil will beat Ghana even if Ghana seeks the help of all other African players to beef its team up.
Brazil will kick asses and only a team like Argentina, Italy and Holland can stop Brazil in their strides.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by alameda(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2006
Every one shall be surprised. U will all see the BLACK STASRA really out against BRAZIL i predict GFHANA 2-1 BRAZIL
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Reverend(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2006
otolorin:

all ghana needs now is the belief that they can beat brazil

They also need some good skilled football players, a good manager and some strategy  grin

Ghana will be slaughtered by Brazil!

It will be like taking candy off a baby cool
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by disney(f): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2006
All of una shut up now now before l count ten.

Haba, don't forget david and Goliath in the bible.

U never know , ghana might win Brazil, the fact they have been doing well doesn't mean bla bla. So let's just hope for the best.

undecided
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Badman888(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2006
I dont think there is anything special in this match, if Brazil wins its normal to all of us, but if Ghana wins thats when its a shock to the world,
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Reverend(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2006
disney:

All of una shut up now now before l count ten.

Haba, don't forget david and Goliath in the bible.

U never know , ghana might win Brazil, the fact they have been doing well doesn't mean bla bla. So let's just hope for the best.

undecided

If you believe such fairy stories from the Bible then maybe!

You never know, maybe Brazil will not show up, then Ghana will win by default  grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by birdman(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2006
the things brazil is going to do to ghana lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by rj45(m): 2:39am On Jun 25, 2006
even though iam jamaican black british iam supporting the black stars of africa, appiah is the man. The rest of africa and carribean should get behind them, go ghana[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Dauda(m): 4:38am On Jun 25, 2006
I feel the pressure to support Ghana based on the fact that I'm African. However, as I look into the crystal ball, I see Ghana crashing by a margin of 4 goals. The gods have spoken.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by retro(f): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2006
(Rhodalyn)
Stop talking Crap guys!!! have hope! U're Africans!!! believe In your Country"!
What the Bleep do you mean by 'believe in your country'? Ghana ISN'T our country. That sentence doesn't make sense.

Anyways, Brazil'll definately win it, Ghana is going to play their best though so it's going to be a tough match.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Abeem(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2006
I am rooting for Ghana and I hope they triumph at the end of their match with Brazil. I am betting they will create history as the first team from Africa that will defeat and edge Brazil out of the tournament at this stage.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by otolorin(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2006
Reverend:

They also need some good skilled football players, a good manager and some strategy grin

rev., good to hear such from you.

Reverend:

Ghana will be slaughtered by Brazil!

It will be like taking candy off a baby cool

awwwwwww, that was where u lost it, rev.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by mukina2: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2006
GO GHANA , SURELY YOU CAN MAKE IT, BEAT BRAZIL AND KEEP ALL CRITICS SHUT
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Nia: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2006
Nothing is impossible. I am behind my Ghanaian brothers all the way.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Reverend(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2006
I reallu hope Ghana win against Brazil. It is not very likely, but I hope they cause an upset!

Go Ghana grin

We should support the ex British Colonies/ Commonwealth countries cheesy cheesy cheesy unless of course they play England!
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by toshmann(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2006
what the hell is wrong with y'all? angrywhat do u guys think brazil is? anyway, my predictions; very simple

ghana 2: 0 brazil

just watch
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2006
ya toshman, lets go ghana
there needs to be a major upset, and it looks like its going to be ghana

go ghana go
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by hucarson(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2006
I can't believe what i am reading on this thread.
David n Goliath in the world cup?
Hey, this is the world cup. Its the most serious business in Brazil.
The Brazilians will skin + roast + carve the Ghananians alive and i expect Essien/Appiah to get yellow/red cards.
My Prediction: Brazil 4-0 Ghana.
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by Rhodalyn(f): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2006
No-One is gonna Roast US! angry

foot-ball iS a game Of Chance!
Re: Ghana Vs Brazil: Germany 2006 Second Round Fixture by dukforever(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2006
i am an African and a proud one for that matter.But when I see the truth i do not hesitate to say it.There isn't going to be any surprises.Brazil do not like surprises and so are going to do everything to avoid a surprise.
Ghana has done exeptionably well atleast at their first appearance in the world cup.But i think expecting Ghana to beat Brazil is too much to ask.About the issue of Fasting for Ghana.i think it's a little too late becos the brazilians are very religious and should have been fasting even b4 the world cup.so Fasting for Ghana now is a little too late.First to fast first to be answered abi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

1xbet Is Fraudulent / Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) / Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.