Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

Atm Hacks "beware" - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Atm Hacks "beware" (72319 Views)

Need Help On Atm Application Using Console Application In Vb.net / ATM Machine Programming Language. / Runnable Java Atm Source Code Anybody,pls For Project, Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by ashquin90: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hi. I'm Angel. Contact cybershadow1616@gmail.com for hacks. He really is the best out there. I got valid information/ password access i wanted through him. His work is affordable but i was more impressed with his quick delivery of what i needed.
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by robert1512: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?

We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a croned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/Mastercard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/mastercard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?

Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?

No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?

If you are in the USA, you will receive your card in 48 HOURS with guaranteed. If you are outside the USA, Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?

It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CRONED CARDS?

Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).

HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?

Send me an Email: RobertAlexander1512@GMAIL.COM

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?

we use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us at $850 Only. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.

if you are interested, send an email to RobertAlexander1512@GMAIL.COM

1 Like

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by illuminatigroup: 5:11am On Apr 01, 2016
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 2DAYS BY USING THE BLANK ATM CARD.

It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today email the hackers at: destinybrownhacker@gmail.com ,Its the programmed ATM card that can hack into all ATM machines. Its works with any currency and in any country where you might be living in world. Its is programmed in a way that when transaction is carried out with the card ,it can't be traced. To make use of this card, you need no account number or even pin of anyone. Its simple because there is a manual attatched that teaches usage ,and also give more explanation concerning the card." So friends,its a new year and a new beginning. Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is :destinybrownhacker@gmail.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by faithak: 12:44pm On May 09, 2016
Hello friend, i want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to move from my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vein... so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from Australia and also they have branch all over the world in which they use in developing there ATM CARDS, this is real and not a scam it have help me out. to cut the story short this men who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs,programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life have change from a street walker to my house, there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. my life have really change and i want to share this to the world, i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help our self... you can contact them at atmfirm77@gmail.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Danny50090: 1:11pm On May 26, 2016
Running TF all Yankee bank instant loading ! Boa: 8k chase bank: 6k, key bank: 5k fifty third bank: 5k, TD bank: 4k regions bank 3k. Credit card top up. Add me up on bbm 7F2AF2F7 if have any Yankee bank acct and credit card and let's make money ASAP!
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by oluwaskulboy(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by unknown01: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Im giving away BLANK ATM CARDS for our success, it is only limited. jsut mail me " unkown01.hacker@gmail.com "
what are you waiting for?!
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
skimranger1:
I now only have 2 skimmers left for sale. 1 USB and 1 GSM. Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing for a low price. Contact me on; skimranger@gmail.com
Baba you wan fool for here now.
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by wendy11: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called morris . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nor less than 10,000 dollar each every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich and famous in my society, if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there email address (Unitymorrishackers1@gmail.com)

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Brett212: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Mr. Michare, he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not fake. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life with my girlfriend Laurel. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (micharelatmhacker@gmail.com). call and text him +18508008129 And I believe they will also Change your life
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Amaracarr: 2:22am On Feb 02, 2017
My name is Gary David. I do not know how to thank GREAT ZABA for bringing happiness back to my family. i do really wanna tell the whole world that there is a spell caster called Dr. Zaba that is so real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things but when i lose my wife for 4 years, i required help until i found a great spell caster,and he assured me that I will get my wife back in just 24hours but i was in doubt, and after the spell has been cast, 24hours later, just as the spell caster said, my phone rang, and surprisingly it was my wife who has not called me for the past 4 years, and she made an apology for the pain she has caused me and she told me that she is ready to come back home for me. Dr. Zaba really made her know how much i loved and needed her. And he also opened her eyes to picture how much love we have to share together. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr. Zaba for the good work that he has done for me. Contact him now because he is very powerful and he will always help you. Believe him and do all he ask you to do and never doubt him in any way. Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com his website http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell call +2347087462033[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / 10 Reasons Why .NET Is Better Than Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.