Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,097 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? (5709 Views)

Poll: Do u like being carried by ur hubby?

YES: 47% (17 votes)
NO: 5% (2 votes)
VERY ROMANTIC: 47% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

When you get carried away by initial gragra. / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Templa(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2008
Do u like being carried by your hubby?

i mean carrying u with both hands or carrying u on his back. is it fun to u? DOES IT TURN You ON? ETC.
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by ifyalways(f): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2008
lol
Mine backs me almost every other day grin grin
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by segzicres(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2008
mine always wants me to even outside on the road.
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Templa(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2008
cool
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by hollandis(f): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2008
what manner of thread?
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Templa(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2008
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by onyinye2(f): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
Well im not married,
but i loved being carried by a guy. grin
I don't know but it gives me this feeling
Like i can't explain it
But i love it.
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Gamine(f): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2008
Such topics eh. LOL

i would want to be carried ooh. grin

i dont weigh much, so anybody fit carry me sef grin
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by hazureal(f): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2008
i love it, i LOVE it.

especially when i am still in bed and i go, 'carry me', well, he eventually does, after i have winked wink my eyes out.

girls, i love being carried,
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Gamine(f): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2008
LOL cheesy

awww cry
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by hollandis(f): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
stupid thread

weird girls
why would adult love being carried
thats really really weird
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Gamine(f): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2008
Go jo

Beef dog cheesy
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Templa(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2008
@holandis
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Gamine(f): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2008
rotflmaoslmbitmsl grin grin
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by tope2000(f): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2008
Funny thread
orisirisi grin grin grin
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nautillus(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2008
For those of us that kind ah like 'em on the slim/petit side . . . .its pretty easy and kinda fun
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by onyinye2(f): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2008
I think it is kinda
Romantic
And besides I'm
Slender so it
Shouldn't be to
Much of a task wink

Hollandis
Goes to show that
You obviously aint
That strong.
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by hollandis(f): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2008
Templa:

@holandis

lol
i guess i am the shark then

onyinye2:

I think it is kind of
Romantic
And besides I'm
Slender so it
Shouldn't be to
Much of a task wink

Hollandis
Goes to show that
You obviously aint
That strong.

i was actually dismissing tthis thread with a wave of hand.I was shocked when i saw the alarming responses posted by the ladies.What naturally came to mind was" are you babies"?

love being carried? what a weird act and even the thought of it is
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by onyinye2(f): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2008
hollandis:
i was actually dismissing tthis thread with a wave of hand.I was shocked when i saw the alarming responses posted by the ladies.What naturally came to mind was" are you babies"?

love being carried? what a weird act and even the thought of it is
Just weird to you
Because you have
No muscles to
Carry anyone
But that can be fixed
Go and get a gym membership
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by nana(f): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2008
Lmao! They do that alot in 9ja movies!
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by lexicon(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2008
Its nat every partner can carry each other ooo. imagin trying to carry a girl that has added silicon in both front and back , ummmmmmmmm you go wound oooooo !!!
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by agaba123(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2008
carrying is a sign of affection and if one desires it she should just manage her weight, otherwise it will turn to weight lifting and the bobo no go enjoy am again
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2008
grin i can't help but laugh . . . .but yes i do lov being carried by my Suga kiss
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by origina9ja(f): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2008
carry me say waiting do me
i get leg problem undecided
anways maybe na my weight dey type angry
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2008
lol
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by hollandis(f): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2008
onyinye2:

Just weird to you
Because you have
No muscles to
Carry anyone
But that can be fixed
Go and get a gym membership

angry angry angry
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by rampant(f): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2008
@topic

it happens almost evrytime,even to the bathroom sef,who no like enjoyment? grin
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by hollandis(f): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2008
rampant:

@topic

it happens almost evrytime,even to the bathroom sef,who no like enjoyment? grin

enjoyment
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by onyinye2(f): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2008
hollandis:

angry angry angry
Ahhh, Did i strike a nerve?
It is oka, just go and start doing some
Push ups
Sit ups
Bench 150
Ab work
Leg work
And you will get there.
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by rampant(f): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2008
hollandis:

enjoyment

u r d type dat will do worst,so spare me
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by hollandis(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2008
onyinye2:

Ahhh, Did i strike a nerve?
It is oka, just go and start doing some
Push ups
Sit ups
Bench 150
Ab work
Leg work
And you will get there.

Ok let me be your therapist

question 1
are u a baby?
do u always feel like one?
did u miss ur childhood days?

if you say yes to two of the three aforementioned
then, =============
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by hollandis(f): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2008
rampant:

you're d type that will do worst,so spare me

worst
i will spare you,dnt worry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her / See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.