Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Cyber Cafe Setup! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cyber Cafe Setup! (1117 Views)

Cyber-theft Prompts Search For Nigerian Bank IT Worker / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions) / Cyber-cafe Operators in Festac Having Problems With Police (419) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Cafe Setup! by wurdz: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2008
hello all.please i need to know the things needed to set up a cyber cafe in lagos i.e softwares,reasonable isp e.t.c.(and of course the prices).counting om you guys.
Re: Cyber Cafe Setup! by uspry1(f): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2008
Check out existing Nairaland threads at below:

Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10477.0.html

Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10477.0.html

Setting Up Cybercafe: Do I Couple My Pc's With Gigapro Motherboard ,
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13384.0.html

I Want To Improve In My Cyber-cafe Business
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-57391.0.html

Internet Cafe Prices in Nigeria
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3903.0.html

Cyber-Cafe Business: Still Viable?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7896.0.html

Good luck!
Re: Cyber Cafe Setup! by SpirtMan(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hello my friend from around the corner. I have been working with cafes some years back and I'll advice you not to go into that business. It is very stress full one and the cost of running the business is high.

1. There is little or no power supply in Nigeria.
2. The cost of maintaining your computer systems.
3. Paying your workers.
4. Miscellaneous expenditures.

All of the above, then you'll ask yourself how much are you selling tickets. Think about it. Then get back to me. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Macintoch Users & Experts. / A Hp 550 For Sale. / Fastest Network On Pera 4.2 Multiop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.