Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard (1073 Views)

List Of Universities In Ghana Accredited & Recognized In Nigeria / 2013 JAMB CUT-OFF: List Of Universities And Their Jamb/post-utme Cut Off Marks / The List Of Universities That Accept Ijmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2008
1.madonna university

2.esut

3.ndu

4.caritas university,enugu

5.ebony state university

6.kogi state university

7.delsu

8.lautech

9.futa

10.bowen
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard by Emad(f): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2008
what do u mean east learning standard?
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard by rampant(f): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2008
abi ooo@Emad

poster u forgot to add abia state uni,dat school is very good,just heard their medical school just got an award,of d best in west africa(not sure though)
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard by A40(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2008
Emad:

He actually means least as in the worst schools in Nigeria
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard by MrCrackles(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
Emad:

can u not see the "l" glued together with "with" wink

Anyway @Poster

Virtually all of them, i would say 89-95% have shitty standards!
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard by Emad(f): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ Poster

If A-40 is right then please delete this topic because it is a very sensitive joke to make

You know what happened to the East after the Biafra and yet you have the guts to
make fun of the educational standards??

such statements are what cause civil wars
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard by A40(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2008
Emad:

@ Poster

If A-40 is right then please delete this topic because it is a very sensitive joke to make

You know what happened to the East after the Biafra and yet you have the guts to
make fun of the educational standards??

such statements are what cause civil wars
Yeah i am right.Some people need to know these things i guess before coming out to make fun of them but i think he is right to an extent
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2008
sorry i meant least learning standards
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria Withl East Learning Standard by chidipupay(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2008
@poster,

wat do you know about school in 9ja? how many school have you been too? wat hypothensis did you formulate dat made you come to such conclusion, most of the schools listed are 4rm the east, who told you delsu is least? i advice you read the afta mat of the biafra war and you know for sure wat you are saying is wrong

(1) (Reply)

A Child Of Nigeria’ Wins Nobel Prize For Literature / Complete Manual On Electronic Components And 1001 Project Circuit Diagram (vol4) / My Current University Or Nda? Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.