Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it (2901 Views)

How To Create Yahoo Mail With Phone / EXPOSED! You Can Now Login To Yahoo Mail With Your Phone / Need Help With My Opera Mini 4.2 Multi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by milu4(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2008
please i can'nt be able to sign in in to my mail wit my mtn line,i used to sign in into this link wap.yahoo.com but when i type my id and password it show me this massege,the specifield server is either incorrect,or currently unable to handle  the reguest due  to  a temporary overloading or maintenance.please contact the site administrator.try again. but when i used my phone sign in i can read my mail,but with my laptop i can'nt be able to check my mail

i can brows any website.but i can't check my mail with my opera.and secondly when i sign in to nairaland i can'nt be able to reply or to post.please can somebodyshare with me.currently i am using nokia pc suit with my3230.please help!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by brinebaba(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2008
awwr,sorry.
d thingy is because u r browsing thru www.google.com/gwt/n . .
y nt try using flurry for ur mails nd probably ebuddy for your messenger
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by milu4(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2008
please where can i get it?
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by brinebaba(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2008
they ain't apps,they r jst web address . .

I'll reccomend u surf with sureproxy.com nd frm their,enter d ff urls

Use this link 4 checking ur inbox,but u needa register http://m.flurry.com/members/m.do?ltu=14712625&ltt=w877gsDiZa

and this is for checking ur messenger www.ebuddy.com . . .
Cheers!
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by milu4(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2008
thanx i will try it
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by 9iceX(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hey! Muli, i use same 3230. And checkin my mail seems to b d easiest thing on my opera. The only difference is that am being charged for usin the fuckin opera. Now, i can help u on how to b able 2 check ur mail but u also av to tell me how u go abt the free opera browsin thing,
9iceX
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by milu4(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2008
9ce i have alridy get my mail,the only thing now is i cant be able to read it but it show me all my inbox mail but i can'nt open the mail i am using flurry mail.
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by milu4(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2008
baba pls i want to know how to post when i sign in to wap.nairaland coz i never see post and reply?i get all the inpormation u told me about how to check my mail and how to check my contact,but since the first time i sign in to my flurry i read my mail by the time i sign out sign in again when i open my inbox it will show me mail but i can't be able to open it.pls help me
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by brinebaba(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2008
the problem is still cuz u r surfing frm www.google.com/gwt/n.from ur phone browser go to www.sureproxy.com 'or' wap.sureproxy.com nd frm their u can enter the flurr web page nd u can read/send msgs.

nd sorry,u can't sign in on nland through google.com/gwt/n cuz it doesn't store users section.lyk dc hinted in the 'drop your research thread' . . .
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by milu4(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2008
i used this link wap.sonyericsson.com@www.sureproxy.com it open but when i was trying to enter website it still keep me the with the massage service unavilable sometime it show me proxy block try proxy something like that.pls u get any proxy link u can give?
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by brinebaba(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2008
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by milu4(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2008
thanx u are so kind i will try it,pls can i have your number?
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by brinebaba(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2008
Kk bro,just hit me on my y!m:{scopes_badboy} when u sign in to ebuddy . . .
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by milu4(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
ok this is mine y id, captianjamil
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2008
hi every1 i try the setting here on nokia 6600 but it does work for free even with opera, pls can u help me with any settings for n6600 my email is mrjerry14@yahoo.com thanks
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by Mercy4All(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2008
@brine
thanks for being helpful.
@milu4
do you use opera mod or ordinary opera mini?
same question to MrJerry
@9icex
try to download opera mod to your nokia.
Re: I Need Help,i Can,nt Check My Mail With My Opera I Can Only Brows Free with it by owolabiza(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2008
i tried it+but not
showing my inbox

(1) (Reply)

Changing From Mtn Postpaid To Prepaid / How Can I Transfer My Bbm Contact 2 A New Bb Phone? / Tecno H6 Vs Infinix Hot Vs Innjoo I1s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.