Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Some Local Car Part Thieves Have Started Stealing The Car Chromes For Toyota Cam - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Some Local Car Part Thieves Have Started Stealing The Car Chromes For Toyota Cam (856 Views)

Super Clean Pimped Audi A3 With 17 Inches Chromes For Sale By SBM Autos / Sets Of Alloy Rims And Chromes For Sale / 2008 Dodge Charger Very Clean 22" Rims Chromes 2.55m Tokunbo Just Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Local Car Part Thieves Have Started Stealing The Car Chromes For Toyota Cam by nathyboy5: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2008
Hello Guys,

I thot i bring this to your notice, Some Local Car Part Thieves have started stealing the Car chromes for Toyota Camry 2000/01.

They remove the chromes off the body of the car easily wihout scratching the paint of, reason been that these chromes are just been glued or gumed onto the surface of the body. Second hand value for this chromes at ladipo go for 13 to 16k to buy back.

This same act has happened to me and a couple of my friends.

Also i want to know if any1 knows of a very good security system that has the alarm feature as part of its content. i would like to know where to go and fix same.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Ordinary Golf Urgetntly Needed / 2002 Camry Needed Like Yesterday! / Ship Scrap And Metal Scrap Needed In Large Quantity:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.