Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235703 members, 1644109 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 09:12 AM

Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! (15287 Views)

See 5 New Good Ways To Make Women Fall In Love Withyou! / 5ways To Make Women Fall In Love With You / Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by babsalux09(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20
howfarwhatagwan: Please when did heartbreaks become peculiar to Nigerian women? na wow for una oh

bcoz na them they complain pass na..abi no b them invent d statement "All guys are the same"?
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by jp philips(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20
breadtom: Why do our woman fall in love foolishly witout tinking with they brain,and the funniest ting is dat dey don't fall in love wit a guy dat has future and good prospect but rather fall in love wit a guy dat hurt and break they heart all the time.some even fall in love when they found out that the guys is financialy stable but within them they no the guy is a player hoping some day the dude is gonna change and as time goes dat same guy keep hurtin them,treat them like a pool somtimes beat the hell out of dis girls and even injure them, still yet they keep hoping the guy is gonna change cos he has got the money.why are our woman so foolish and don't tink with they brain when falling in love or is it dat they brain seized to function when they are about to fall in love dat is an epistle am yet to understand wish someone can bail me out from dis!

so much frustration plaguing the Nigerian boys, what on earth is going on?
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by breadtom: 6:46pm On Jan 20
jp philips:

so much frustration plaguing the Nigerian boys, what on earth is going on?
dude rephrase ur sentence dis has got notin to do with frustraction it fact and basically what is happening in our society today.so irritating why pple find it difficult to appraise the truth.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 20
breadtom: my guy u are a man stop generalizing pls.
wow! u just generalized in ur post and u are telling someone not to generalize. how smart of u.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by new paparazzi(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20
breadtom: Why do our woman fall in love foolishly witout tinking with they brain,and the funniest ting is dat dey don't fall in love wit a guy dat has future and good prospect but rather fall in love wit a guy dat hurt and break they heart all the time.some even fall in love when they found out that the guys is financialy stable but within them they no the guy is a player hoping some day the dude is gonna change and as time goes dat same guy keep hurtin them,treat them like a pool somtimes beat the hell out of dis girls and even injure them, still yet they keep hoping the guy is gonna change cos he has got the money.why are our woman so foolish and don't tink with they brain when falling in love or is it dat they brain seized to function when they are about to fall in love dat is an epistle am yet to understand wish someone can bail me out from dis!

If you want me to reply your post go back to school and learn how to write good english. smh.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by GentleMimi: 7:41pm On Jan 20
ihatepink: wow! u just generalized in ur post and u are telling someone not to generalize. how smart of u.
Not very smart.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by GentleMimi: 7:46pm On Jan 20
zeemoore: Bread and tomtom
See what u've brought upon yourself
Instead of editing your post yesterday, you were forming "badoo omo mushin" for me
Now, u've disgraced yourself on national tv nairaland's frontpage

sad sad cry
Why am i just viewing this comment? grin
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by breadtom: 7:51pm On Jan 20
GentleMimi:
hey u again u aint giving up rite.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by sleek82: 8:02pm On Jan 20
breadtom: stop trying to defend the female folks it a fact that you and I know dat most ladies dnt tink with they head or if I would say 80% of our ladies dnt tink wen falling in love and dat why dey are been battered and heart broken and u see them coming to nairaland crying and seeking for advice please accept d fact and quit rantling dear.
do you even understand what love is?
Pls could you highlight the qualities of a potential good husband that all ladies must follow and tell me the ones you have of all these qualities?....u really tink its easy to get or know a good guy from his looks, where he works or how he treats his woman? U r dead wrong!....u can only speak for ursef boi and im sure u aint 100% too,so a girl falling for you might also be foolish sef!....the weakest point to a lady's heart is attention,so it works against them most times!
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by zeemoore: 8:03pm On Jan 20
GentleMimi:
breadtom: hey u again u aint giving up rite.
Hehehehehehe
Mimi, biko, the guy is begging already
He no dey fight again cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by pasino26(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20

I nearly ran out of laughter when I read this infact it was all exhausted. Truth be told love like every other human abstract term is a state of mind. Falling in love like my friend Sule will say, births another mugu. Nobody boy or gal falls foolishly its a factor of experience, planning & taste. Your routine plays a major role to who 'you fall for' your standard also counts what actually are you on the look out for? Plan n pray, work on your routine and you may not fall foolishly again.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by breadtom: 8:23pm On Jan 20
pasino26:

I nearly ran out of laughter when I read this infact it was all exhausted. Truth be told love like every other human abstract term is a state of mind. Falling in love like my friend Sule will say, births another mugu. Nobody boy or gal falls foolishly its a factor of experience, planning & taste. Your routine plays a major role to who 'you fall for' your standard also counts what actually are you on the look out for? Plan n pray, work on your routine and you may not fall foolishly again.
always learn to read and comprehend before u spew rubbish and if u must knw am aint looking for love cos I already have my angel by me and we are waxing stronger day by day,I only quotes my phrase to save some ladies being maltreated by guys and as well being taking advantage of ok so came ur nerve and take time to read before u open ur mouth to vomit thrash.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by pasino26(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20
breadtom: always learn to read and comprehend before u spew rubbish and if u must knw am aint looking for love cos I already have my angel by me and we are waxing stronger day by day,I only quotes my phrase to save some ladies being maltreated by guys and as well being taking advantage of ok so came ur nerve and take time to read before u open ur mouth to vomit thrash.

When I use the word ''You'' its vague and ambigious cuz am addressing an audience. All the same reasoning level varies. Heard they have called off the strike, wish YOU the best in learning.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by breadtom: 8:44pm On Jan 20
pasino26:

When I use the word ''You'' its vague and ambigious cuz am addressing an audience. All the same reasoning level varies. Heard they have called off the strike, wish YOU the best in learning.
lmao.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by Mahkis(f): 8:45pm On Jan 20
Pics or it didn't happen
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by breadtom: 8:46pm On Jan 20
pasino26:

oh sory dude I graduated long before u tot of writing jamb so I would rather advise u to concentrate on ur studies so u can graduate wit gud grade as well aint got no time jst back fr the office got to chill ma brain down so go grab ur books and read rite nw heard u got u writing ur first semster exam next week read hard and update ur gp before u send out of dat school sick head.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by GentleMimi: 8:53pm On Jan 20
zeemoore:
Hehehehehehe
Mimi, biko, the guy is begging already
He no dey fight again cheesy
Lool! I dn't just kill,i make sure i bury. grin
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by GentleMimi: 8:55pm On Jan 20
breadtom: hey u again u aint giving up rite.
Hallo! Seems u missed me.I'm back.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by breadtom: 8:58pm On Jan 20
GentleMimi:
Hallo! Seems u missed me.I'm back.
Lol I knew u are back and were have u been all dis while guess u updating and waiting for me right.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by GentleMimi: 9:00pm On Jan 20
breadtom: oh sory dude I graduated long before u tot of writing jamb so I would rather advise u to concentrate on ur studies so u can graduate wit gud grade as well aint got no time jst back fr the office got to chill ma brain down so go grab ur books and read rite nw heard u got u writing ur first semster exam next week read hard and update ur gp before u send out of dat school sick head.
E don do,mbok! No dey use missile wound us jare! It is a do!!! Na by force to write? Hian! I just dey dodge since,but this one nack me for head baad!
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by GentleMimi: 9:01pm On Jan 20
breadtom: Lol I knew u are back and were have u been all dis while guess u updating and waiting for me right.
Your yeye dey smell reach my side.... undecided
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by queenta1: 9:02pm On Jan 20
Ure sayin 2 things here,"f,alling in luv" and money. love is blind also be specific abt wat ure sayin plz.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by breadtom: 9:08pm On Jan 20
GentleMimi:
Your yeye dey smell reach my side.... undecided
what is dat suppose to mean?
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by GentleMimi: 9:09pm On Jan 20
breadtom: what is dat suppose to mean?
Google it.. grin
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by breadtom: 9:14pm On Jan 20
GentleMimi:
E don do,mbok! No dey use missile wound us jare! It is a do!!! Na by force to write? Hian! I just dey dodge since,but this one nack me for head baad!
wetin nack u for head hope ur head no break?
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by bunmit(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20
[quote author=Justeenaleo]Why do our men fall in love foolishly without thinking with they brain,and d funniest thing is dat dey don't fall in love with a girl dat has future(seriously??) Nd gud prospect but rather fall in love with a girl dat hurt nd break they heart all d time,some evn fall in love wen dey notice dat d girl has front nd back but within dem dey knw d girl is a player blah blah blah blah nd as time goes dat same girl keep hurting dem,treat dem like a pool(pool of wat!),even steal their money still dey keep hopin d girl will change cos she got front nd back,y r our men so foolish nd dey dnt think with they brain seized to function wen dey blah blah blah blah

she don take am personal oooooo
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by chi.chi820(f): 9:15pm On Jan 20
breadtom: oh sory dude I graduated long before u tot of writing jamb so I would rather advise u to concentrate on ur studies so u can graduate wit gud grade as well aint got no time jst back fr the office got to chill ma brain down so go grab ur books and read rite nw heard u got u writing ur first semster exam next week read hard and update ur gp before u send out of dat school sick head.
grin grin grin . Do u have something doing atall? #justasking#
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by pasino26(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20

Part of the reason I teased you a bit was to deduce what you're made of and probably cuz I was scared am talking to a minor. NL is my past time and dudes like you make it fun with your dissing and all that. So since you are a working class OLODO I am comfortable with d yabbing. FYI, am having fun with you ranting, reminds me of my immediate younger bro's wife. lol
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by breadtom: 9:25pm On Jan 20
pasino26:

Part of the reason I teased you a bit was to deduce what you're made of and probably cuz I was scared am talking to a minor. NL is my past time and dudes like you make it fun with your dissing and all that. So since you are a working class OLODO I am comfortable with d yabbing. FYI, am having fun with you ranting, reminds me of my immediate younger bro's wife. lol
hmmm so ur younger broda wife rant a lot and u are also learning fr her rather than trying to pacify her to change dat altitude dude hmmmm.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by breadtom: 9:27pm On Jan 20
chi.chi820:
grin grin grin . Do u have something doing atall? #justasking#
all dis mgbekes seeking attention my dear yes I work and not jobless jst back fr the office ok.
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by jakeharris: 9:33pm On Jan 20
Love ke.....wetin be love...?...just bleep them all love sucks.....hehehe....money for hand girl for bed that's all
Re: Why Do Women Fall In Love Foolishly!!! by pasino26(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20
breadtom: hmmm so ur younger broda wife rant a lot and u are also learning fr her rather than trying to pacify her to change dat altitude dude hmmmm.

Oh heavens hear my supplication and grant this young man some knowledge. Guy inbox me your acc and I will start paying for a personal tutor to help your condition. It's a good thing you keep exposing your ignorance that way you will recieve help faster.

Friends I implore we set up a trust fund for breadbottom's proper schooling.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Dumped Me Over A Picture / Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.