Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria (2689 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 16, 2008
Could anyone shade light on how to travel from nigeria-niger-libya and into europe, or from nigeria-benin-senegal and into spain. Please i need a safer way to go around this, i am also ready to take a dangerous way if that is the only option. Varieties of opinion will be welcomed.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 3:26am On Aug 16, 2008
I'm thinking you should buy a camel!
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by benincitys(f): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2008
buying a camel is a good ideal so my brother try that out.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by sskenss: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2008
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

O!!!!!! boy no go

who no go no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2008
bigmodo:

Could anyone shade light on how to travel from nigeria-niger-libya and into europe, or from nigeria-benin-senegal and into spain. Please i need a safer way to go around this, i am also ready to take a dangerous way if that is the only option. Varieties of opinion will be welcomed.
bigmodo:

dont even think of it.Its a death wish.
Be strong and work harder in 9ja,life abroad is not easy either,Ok.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by cybersleek(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2008
My brother,

In all honesty, i will advice you not to go. Why? you may ask? Europe is under a lot of economic turmoil these days, so in my opinion, it is not worth it. Then, the journey you propose to undertake is a deadly voyage, which might cost you life and limb. I believe if you have a roof over your head in Naija, and food to it, dont worry, one day you will make it! Europe is only beautiful and enticing in movies, the reality is different. Trust me.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by tpia: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2008
yes, buy a camel.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by Gobi38: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2008
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by ty4real(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2008
PapaBrowne:

I'm thinking you should buy a camel!

Mkae hin buy anoda Rakunmi join am sef and make hin make sure say dey drink a tanker of water join am!That was really Hilarious grin grin grin

@Bigmodo!

You are indeed nairaland accalaimed,undisputed Basket Mouth,Klint the drunk,Atutupoyoyo of the year all in one!But come is the situation around you that terrible cause if you have acess to the internet,I dont think its that terrible with you or How person go explain this your comedys on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2008
na today
in the name of going abroad.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2008
pls people,this attitudes wont help the guy,i think it ll be more helpful to simply let the guy know the reality of things on that passage of death,and anyone that does that will be a potential life saver,making fun of him and trivialising an issue that is obviously serious to him or making patronising comments wont help him, pls advice him if you have had an experience
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2008
lucabrasi:

please people,this attitudes wont help the guy,i think it ll be more helpful to simply let the guy know the reality of things on that passage of death,and anyone that does that will be a potential life saver,making fun of him and trivialising an issue that is obviously serious to him or making patronising comments wont help him, please advice him if you have had an experience

Waka pass make i see front jo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

What's up boo kiss Don't mind Nigerians o, me too I don't understand why they can't help making fun of everything o, as if life is one big joke. angry  grin

@ Bigmodo

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, don't do it please I beg, heaven forbid, we don't want you to die of dehydration or something else, travelling inside a suitcase as you suggested is your best bet, I swear, walai. Just make sure you choose the suitcase of someone travelling with BA, they are the only airline with a generous baggage allowance and moreover the flight is only 6 hours long with no stopovers. grin
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by tpia: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2008
but he wont get fresh air in a suitcase. At least he'll be assured of that on a camel.

please, camel is better.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 2:51am On Aug 18, 2008
tpia:

but he wont get fresh air in a suitcase. At least he'll be assured of that on a camel.

please, camel is better.

Now I know you don't like the guy. How camel go better? Talk true, you no like Bigmodo, infact you dey jealous am. cheesy Do you know how many days it would take him to get there? Where do you expect him to put the water both him and the camel, are going to need for the journey? Don't you have any sense of compassion for the camel? Abi, una wan make him kill ketekete with overload?

No, I insist, suitcase is better, just punch a couple of holes and you are good to go. It is unheard of for people travelling from Nigeria to have excess luggages so Bigmodo would have plenty of space to stretch his legs once the plane is airbourne.

Bigmodo, make sure the suitcase owner gets to the airport and board the plane last, so that the suitcase you are in would be stowed last, the advantage of this is that (1) you would not get squashed, (2) the suitcase you are in would come out first (3) you would be abroad in 6 hours flat.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by tpia: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2008
@ busy body: he's my potential boyfriend and he must listen to me. grin

I like daredevil foolish foolhardy scammer types like this one.

He'll go with camel.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2008
@busy
you mean me before cheesy im saying the truth now,did you see the article about the nigerian man who took his 2 children on this foolhardy passage of death and they died and worse he had to throw them overboard, some romanticise the whole journey as if its some endurance hike and after some weeks they will land in morrocco and enter spain and political assylum e.t.c
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 3:10am On Aug 20, 2008
lucabrasi:

@busy
you mean me before cheesy im saying the truth now,did you see the article about the nigerian man who took his 2 children on this foolhardy passage of death and they died and worse he had to throw them overboard, some romanticise the whole journey as if its some endurance hike and after some weeks they will land in morrocco and enter spain and political assylum e.t.c

You sef, those peppersoup joint politics aficionadoes don dey rub off on you small small cheesy, na bigmodo you dey take seriously, you no see as me and tpia dey advise am well well, he wan travel overseas at all cost. Check out his other posts to regulate your medula oblongata tongue grin
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by crisp: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
Busy-body and Lucabrasi,

Ha ha, don't be so hard on the guy. He can make it if he so believes

@poster

Do you know what the yorubas call 'egbe'? Its the surest bet to your dreamland. Ask the elders if you don't understand. grin
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2008
Bigmodo

why don't you try digging andf burrowing from Lagos through Seme to Bamako and then to Dakar?

Osama Bin Laden has been able to dig and burrow his way into one country or the other and even on through mountains! grin
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2008
crisp:

Busy-body and Lucabrasi,

Ha ha, don't be so hard on the guy. He can make it if he so believes

Don't mind the yeye Lucabrasi tongue who does not want bigmodo to succeed, I am only interested in what is best for bigmodo hence the reason I told him the travelling in the suitcase idea he brought up was his best bet. cheesy
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by crisp: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2008
Busy_body:

Don't mind the yeye Lucabrasi tongue who does not want bigmodo to succeed, I am only interested in what is best for bigmodo hence the reason I told him the travelling in the suitcase idea he brought up was his best bet. cheesy

You must have a heart of gold! So we still have caring Nigerians like you? Bigmodo, if i were you, I'll make Busy body my friend and advisor
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
crisp:

You must have a heart of gold! So we still have caring Nigerians like you?

Thank you my dear kiss see me blushing sef. Once again, ignore that wicked and horrible Lucabrasi, who is deficiently lacking a heart of gold like moi grin I don't know why he had to come down hard on poor Bigmodo angry grin

@tpia

crisp:

Bigmodo, if i were you, I'll make Busy body my [b]girl[/b]friend and advisor

The matter has been settled amicably. Pack your load, Bigmodo is going to make me his girlfriend, move b*tch gerrout d way no be me talk am o, na Crisp tongue
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by crisp: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
His girlfriend, heh? Then i suppose you'll be going on that trip together via suitcase/egbe/camel. God help you
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by Busybody2(f): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
crisp:

His girlfriend, heh?

Hell yeah !!! no be you talk am tongue

crisp:

Then i suppose you'll be going on that trip together via suitcase/egbe/camel. God help you

Hell no !!! shocked I only like the competition and the chase of one of my favourite hobby (hubby snatching just because I can )cheesy
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2008
@busybody
i have zipped my mouth shut lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
if u really had to advice the guy the egbe(african telepathy)seems more humane than stuffing inside potmonto lol
@bigmodo
make sure you take busy body with you whichever route you decide to go because she seems to know her way round both underground,overland and sea grin
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by tpia: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2008
hmmm.

see as them wan snatch my bigclown bigmodo right before my eyes. shocked

You people dont want to find your own man who can take you abroad via the first class luggage department?

This una bad belle knows no limit oh.

Leave bigmodo for me abeg. His actual name is bigmouth but we decided bigmodo is suitable for nairaland.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by nairamar(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2008
My guy, if you are determined to go thru all that danger then why don't you use the same determination to get a job or training for a job. Where ever you go, you require skills to earn a living; concentrate on getting the skills needed instead ot chasing a mirage.

On the other hand if you don spoil ground for ogodo nigeria and you insist on "checking out" why don't you build a sea-faring boat(maximum 1-2 years) and sail to your destinately in style! You could also post your intended route on facebook! And nairaland of course.
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by komekn(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2008
I am concerned by the misinformation and misplaced aspiration in the quest to get to Europe by all and any means possible, it is certainly not Eldorado and the cost could unclude your life as well as your sanity.

This link of destitute Nigerians in Morocco waiting to get to Europe should shed some light,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cNdHEmv9SU&feature=related

Nuff said- seek God 1st Oh !!! sad sad sad
Re: Sahara - Senegal Travel From Nigeria by solu02: 1:33am On Jan 02, 2015
hello guys friends i want to go to Botswana by road how can i do that

(1) (Reply)

How Long Is It From Abuja Airport To The City Center And How Much Is The Taxi Fa / 17 Awesome Photos Of Interesting International Borders / Ireland Or Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.