Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out (2389 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / @ Eve, And Co / Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2006
hi coco how are ya?
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2006
cool girl, grin just finished a date with 4play grin wink
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2006
damn,tell me something jare,so u mean u went on a date wit 4play?
naah,was it nice?
tell me am all ears grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2006
i had a topic on it, i fell madly in love when i first talk to him on the phone, i invited him round to my house girls sex was wild 3 hr, his dick is huge and he is so gentle and kind i could marry him right now. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2006
wowowowowowowow,this one my ears cannot take this
u mean u finsih the pople son 3 hours wow,u are something else

awwwwwwwwwwwww poor boy grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2006
ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eve oooo he was the one killing me, he is mad
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2006
awwwwwwwwwwwww poor you grin tongue tongue,

girl,u enjoy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
kai,i know u will dream of it tonite,kai damn
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2006
girl i have to think about what to do because we can not marry i have children he don't i am divorce he is not, but i love him soooooo much i do not know what to do.
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:06am On Jun 24, 2006
naaah,u'll marry him i swear u will,cos the love that's between two of u now is like rain and thunder
one is coming wit shower and the other one is coming with sounds

so that love is so stronge and i know ya kids willl like him cool grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2006
they love him and he is very special girl i am going to bed he just tired me out o my god i need to recharge i will catch you back here tom
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2006
Ok cool, damn u must be very tired now, damn he finish u oooooooooo,

well take care,bye kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4play na wah for u ooooooooooo,enjoy
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by bluenubian(f): 1:34am On Jun 24, 2006
eve pls i dont mean this in any bad way but what is the idea of u creating threads for jus u and someone else, this is the third one now and they all include u, jus curious to ur purpose
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by diddy4(m): 2:24am On Jun 24, 2006
good question and i will like to know the answer, blond eve?

its getting too much, go on yahoo and chat your ass out or something. i mean, u have yahoo right? undecided
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2006
bluenubian:

eve please i don't mean this in any bad way but what is the idea of u creating threads for jus u and someone else, this is the third one now and they all include u, jus curious to your purpose

and do u find it so bad,?i dont cant help it i like it,(read title keep out)i dont mean it in anyway am just saying
i creat it becos i wanted to talk to ger and i dont have her e.mail,and we cant go be posting ohers things in others threads,that's why
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by jgirl3: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2006
Eve, if you don't have her e-mail, ask her. I love ya but i gotta agree with diddy and blue, creating dialogues on NL doesn't give you the privacy you want no matter the topic.
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2006
seun could you please remove this topic eveseh posted it so that we can talk it is not as private as we thought and i do not wish for any one to read it again please take it off. thanks kiss
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2006
OK j girl hope u aint hope of my haters,

nahh coco u are right girl,it aint no private,seun pls do so
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by jgirl3: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2006
No girl, i am not hating on you. Just advising you. okay?
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2006
o my god 4play is going to kill me grin eve honey my email address is ashleymaigwa@btinternet.com if you have yahoo messenger add me i will accept.
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by jgirl3: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2006
Coco, just modify all your post - same with eve
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2006
ok coco i got it thanks, 4play shoild not kill u oooooooo,i go cry if he does it cry cry cry grin

OK j girl,thanks for da advice
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by jgirl3: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2006
you are welcome, eve - anytime
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2006
kiss kiss@j girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2006
seun why are you so stubborn angry i asked nicely please remove this topic and it is still here undecided
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2006
abi oooh
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2006
eve where were you all day, seun banned me for 1 hr while u were on when he eventually lifted u were gone cheesy
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by DaHitler(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2006
Coco, what did you do to get a 1 hour ban? (knowing Seun, it won't have been much) grin
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2006
COCO29:

eve where were you all day, seun banned me for 1 hr while u were on when he eventually lifted u were gone cheesy

naah seun is bad ooooooo
i wasn on yahoo chatting,wit my sweetheart grin

thank god u are back,seun pls dont banne ooooooooooooooo cry cry grin

Afen what are u saying there
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2006
i have lazy eye and my glasses are being updated so i typed in caps the letter are more focus that way for me, yes i know the rule but i told him before about it he just love to upset me.
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2006
dont mind seun,he wanna act big time on u
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by Coco29(f): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2006
eve seun and i are like water and lava we will explode on contact cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol i think i would become a husband beater cheesy cheesy cheesy *rolling on the ground laughing her a*s off.
Re: Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out by eveseh(f): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2006
LOL pls oooooooooooo seun is a innocent baby,he said he's innocent lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite / Buhari Is Dead? / I Need The Yoruba Name For This Herb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.