Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238375 members, 1650710 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 03:43 AM

Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g - Satellite TV Tech - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Tech / Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g (17180 Views)

Qsat:queen Of Satellites II / What To Do After Updating Your Qsat Q11G, Q13G And Q15g / New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by cynthiasmart(f): 12:27am On Jan 27
I know you guys have been hearing that you can actually watch premium DSTV stations without actually paying for it. I heard about it and I decided to give it a try. I ordered for Qsat 15g Receiver from China directly.
qsat 15g

My decoder arrived after 7 days because I used DHL to ship it. Behold after installing the decoder, I couldn’t watch the stations but the Free to Air Channels.

I know they are many people out there having issues with their Qsat, but the solution is here. Qsat has been working to release the new version of its software V6. You already know that the V5 was out this January, but it didn’t solve the problem of frozen channels, etc.

The version 6 of the Qsat 15G solves the problem for me. As I am typing this post, am preparing to watch Chelsea Vs Stoke City FA Club Clash.
So do you need the latest version of Qsat to enjoy this offer? I am attaching it here for you to download it free of charge. For those using the Q11G, and Q13G, I have the software here for you too

See more at: http://naijatips.com/download-new-software-update-v6-for-qsat-11g-q13g-and-q15g/

Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by Aksally(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28
Tanks man. Do I ve to do factory reset before upgrade?
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by cynthiasmart(f): 9:05pm On Jan 28
you dont need to factory reset
Aksally: Tanks man. Do I ve to do factory reset before upgrade?
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by Aksally(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28
[quote author=cynthiasmart]you dont need to factory reset[/quote.

copy that
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by miju(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28
how do i bring back the Ccam and Xcam after upgrade
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by cynthiasmart(f): 6:44am On Jan 30
press the red button, then press the green button to reactivate your account and code
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by RealDreamz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30
Please does it still hang after the upgrade
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by cynthiasmart(f): 6:45am On Jan 31
It is hanging when there is a top premiership match
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by RealDreamz(m): 7:50am On Jan 31
Have been trying to upgrade to version 6 but its not working, please what do I do again.
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by covenantfaith5u: 10:31pm On Feb 06
please my brothers, can anyone help me to let the engineer know that now all Liberia GSM is nt responding with Qsat server. and this started on monday this week. So can you please tell them to check their server and consider we at Liberia
Thanks hope for quick respond.
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by cynthiasmart(f): 11:12am On Feb 09
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by ASUOJNR: 5:12pm On Feb 19
My name is Charles jnr from Ghana. i upgraded my qsat 13 wih the new v6 software and unfortunately, the lights went out in the process. When the lights came back, i swiched it on and it could not boot. its written on the sceen as "download from TS" and some frequency and symbol numbers are required of me to enter into some spaces below. Please i need help. i dont even know what to do. What should i do
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by KrisJay(f): 9:26pm On Feb 24
ASUOJNR: My name is Charles jnr from Ghana. i upgraded my qsat 13 wih the new v6 software and unfortunately, the lights went out in the process. When the lights came back, i swiched it on and it could not boot. its written on the sceen as "download from TS" and some frequency and symbol numbers are required of me to enter into some spaces below. Please i need help. i dont even know what to do. What should i do

I had the same challenge, but a friend who has the OS in bootable format assisted me. I advice you check around Ghana because am in Abuja and can not do more than this
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by dalova: 1:00am On Feb 27
Call me 0249571111... I will help you out
KrisJay:

I had the same challenge, but a friend who has the OS in bootable format assisted me. I advice you check around Ghana because am in Abuja and can not do more than this
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by mdgusau: 10:49pm On Feb 28
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by Alaskagh: 5:38pm On Mar 12
Hello everyone, I'm from Ghana and my problem is that i have a Qsat Decorder and i really want to watch Dstv Channels on that. How and where can i get what i am looking for. If in case i wrong and violated this forum I'm really sorry but i urgently need what i just asked you guys. look forward to help me. email: albertfrimps@yahoo.com contact: +233269323222
Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by odutoye: 11:24am On Mar 13
Plz my qsat is not working since day b4 yesterda what can i do am already update to v6 but is not working again.

1 Like

Re: Download New Software Update V6 For Qsat 11g, Q13g And Q15g by dalova: 11:39pm On Apr 14
Call me 0249571111
Alaskagh: Hello everyone, I'm from Ghana and my problem is that i have a Qsat Decorder and i really want to watch Dstv Channels on that. How and where can i get what i am looking for. If in case i wrong and violated this forum I'm really sorry but i urgently need what i just asked you guys. look forward to help me. email: albertfrimps@yahoo.com contact: +233269323222

(0) (Reply)

Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) / Strong Decoder Srt4663x And Dstv W4/w7 Upgrade / AIT, 9JA TV,BBC, MBC2, Aljazeera, $ More Now Free-to-air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.