Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nigerian Nurses Beware? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Nurses Beware? (30073 Views)

What A Big Snake Killed In Nurses' Hostel In Neuropsychiatric Hospital. Aro / Is It True That Female Nurses Are Loose? / National Association Of Nurses And Midwifery Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by theopops: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2008
Got to agree with DZ on some of her points. No, it is an illusion. Nurses do not make "tonnes of thousands". At what expenses do they make the "tonnes of thousands"? At the expense of their kids? Happiness? A fruitful marriage? They get paid by the hours. So, if them like, they can work 22hrs out of 24hrs. You can't compare a salaried worker to an hourly worker. Take for example, I work M-F, about 40hrs. Some week, I work 45hrs, some week I work 38hrs. The thing is, I still get paid the same each month. And guess what, my BP is not reading high, cos I am less stressed. And I can tell you, even with a nurse working 80hrs in a week (if thats possible) and making 35/hr, I still make more than her. So, lets start to tell the truth. Nurses are in high demand, no doubt. But, they should learn to have a balance. Just like DZ said, money is not everything. The key word is being satisfied. A lot of people aint satisfied with what they make. They want to acquire more and more things. Money is very good, but don't let it drive your life.

And yes, the few Nigerian nurses I have come in contact with, have a big mouth.

Also people, when others talk about the nurses or people they have met, and you happen to know one that is not loud or like the poster said, its ok. It's not like the poster knows every single one of them nurses. If your mom or sister or cousin is different, thats good. There aint no need to crucify the poster.

All in all, if you don't know your role in your marriage, you will either be very unhappy or miserable. There is a role for each sex. If there wasn't, God would have created us all in one sex. So whether you like it or not, a disrespectful wife, is a disrespectful wife. Whether she be nurse o, or doctor.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by Nwaka77: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2008
Interesting thread
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by chiogo(f): 12:25am On Aug 24, 2008
@theopops and Deepzone, both of you keep repeating the same thing. I am focusing on these particular nurses in this story. Yes, according to the story they disrespected their husbands. Is that a reason why they should be murdered? Be honest to yourself. If everyone who was disrespectful got murdered, the world's population will be on a big decline. What if these high school teachers started butchering every student that is rude to them? Man, lots of students would be 6ft deep.

These men actually had the opportunity to walk away. Last time I checked men were physically stronger than women. It's not like they were tied up. Some of these men actually murdered their wives because the wives wanted to leave them. What does that show? Insecurity! You're not happy she earns more than you yet you won't let her leave. Haba! I know the link up there doesn't work but I actually saw the story on another site and you'D read more details.

Ok, both you and Deepzone make more than nurses. Kudos! But aren't you doing the same thing you accuse nurses of doing? Yes, some nurses probably boast about their wealth. So do other people in other professions. My mom once told me that a fellow nurse told her that my aunt, who's also a nurse dresses like a poor person and her clothes look like walmart material. But this doesn't prove anything. Even housewives with no jobs gossip about what other women put on. That's what some women do. By the way, some nurses earn up to $40 per hour and above without working over-time. That doesn't mean anything, just making sure you know $35/hour is not their maximum.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by Queenisha: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2008
$40 per hour in a week is $40X 40 = $1600
in a month 4 X 1600 = $6400
take away health insurance other deductions and taxes, she'll be lucky to go home with $4,000
Is that any amount to carry a chip on one's shoulder,the size of Argentina when the average mortgage and car payment will take away close to $1800 of that money if not more?

mind you we're describing a nurse at the pinnacle of her career
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by obongyi: 1:20am On Aug 24, 2008
That's what you get when you don't know the person you're getting married to
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by KarmaMod(f): 1:23am On Aug 24, 2008
RNs and BNS make about 75K osisi and up depending on location

and even then you people are making excuses for cold blooded murder.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by Queenisha: 2:11am On Aug 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

RNs and BNS make about 75K osisi and up depending on location

and even then you people are making excuses for cold blooded murder.

we're talking average salaries of the average nurse not nurse practictioners
The average salary of a nurse ie RN with associate degree from a community college is 45 to 50 thousand or thereabout.
(working 40 hrs a week.)
which is what most Nigerian nurses are.
ONly few have BSN
It's still a good salary

Nigerian nurses make 75 K by 40 hrs of regular job and hours of overtime.
Most of the females in my family are nurses.

No I make no excuses for the killers.
Funmi described the average Nigerian nurse no doubt but do they deserve to be killed?
absolutely not!

average nurse salaries.
see this
http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Registered_Nurse_(RN)/Salary
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by Queenisha: 2:25am On Aug 24, 2008
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by darfur(m): 4:48am On Aug 24, 2008
hmm, na wa o, i go leave this korokoro job wey i dey do for central london go begin nursing o undecided

even if na nurse eliza grin anyhow , after all eliza de reign here cheesy
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by DeepZone: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2008
Got to agree with DZ on some of her points. No, it is an illusion. Nurses do not make "tonnes of thousands". At what expenses do they make the "tonnes of thousands"? At the expense of their kids? Happiness? A fruitful marriage? They get paid by the hours. So, if them like, they can work 22hrs out of 24hrs. You can't compare a salaried worker to an hourly worker. Take for example, I work M-F, about 40hrs. Some week, I work 45hrs, some week I work 38hrs. The thing is, I still get paid the same each month. And guess what, my BP is not reading high, because I am less stressed. And I can tell you, even with a nurse working 80hrs in a week (if thats possible) and making 35/hr, I still make more than her. So, lets start to tell the truth. Nurses are in high demand, no doubt. But, they should learn to have a balance. Just like DZ said, money is not everything. The key word is being satisfied. A lot of people aint satisfied with what they make. They want to acquire more and more things. Money is very good, but don't let it drive your life.

And yes, the few Nigerian nurses I have come in contact with, have a big mouth.

Also people, when others talk about the nurses or people they have met, and you happen to know one that is not loud or like the poster said, its ok. It's not like the poster knows every single one of them nurses. If your mom or sister or cousin is different, thats good. There aint no need to crucify the poster.

All in all, if you don't know your role in your marriage, you will either be very unhappy or miserable. There is a role for each sex. If there wasn't, God would have created us all in one sex. So whether you like it or not, a disrespectful wife, is a disrespectful wife. Whether she be nurse o, or doctor.

Thank you. The problem here is that most people inadvertently assume you are pointing at them or their folks whenever you type. It's obvious that every Nigerian nurse in America is not arrogant but the percentage of the humble ones are infinitesimal.

Another thing is that most of these people you discuss with here have neither worked before nor paid taxes, so, they come here and quote hearsay. Imagine someone saying that nurses earn up to $40 bucks per hr as if $40/hr is a million dollars. I wish the women's movt should reiterate on this fact and let we women understand the intricacies of a broken home and the extent at which a nurse's salary or any salary can take you.

Lesson 101 in America:

If you are married, always make sure one party can afford all the bills to a large extent if not all in case of divorce,death, sickness or incarceration.

Most couples here combine their income to give themselves a good life beyond their means and women are always the first to forget that it's part of their husband's income that made it possible. They quickly buy two new vehicles on credit, mortgage, children etc BUT when trouble comes, the police, lawyer and the court will be pushing her to press charges because that's how they make their money but the information they'll not give her is that after all said and done, she's on her own.
How can she pay a $700 car note, $300/month insurance, $1500 mortgage(low side), feeding, miscellaneous, gas, house insurance, medical insurance on a NURSE"S SALARY? Is she the white house nurse?

Have you noticed that most foreclosed homes belong to divorced couples? That is the reason why they can't get by and most American women take it further by sending the man to jail forgetting that his child support will also go to jail with him and even if he comes out with a record, he may never get a good job again that will yield a fat child support. That's why white women rarely do that, they think smarter than we black women and our arrogance can never let us see that, we rather blame it on the fact that they are docile. Now tell me, who is actually the dummy?
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by DeepZone: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2008

we're talking average salaries of the average nurse not nurse practictioners
The average salary of a nurse ie RN with associate degree from a community college is 45 to 50 thousand or thereabout.
(working 40 hrs a week.)
which is what most Nigerian nurses are.
ONly few have BSN
It's still a good salary

Nigerian nurses make 75 K by 40 hrs of regular job and hours of overtime.
Most of the females in my family are nurses.

No I make no excuses for the killers.
Funmi described the average Nigerian nurse no doubt but do they deserve to be killed?
absolutely not!

average nurse salaries.
see this
http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Registered_Nurse_(RN)/Salary

Thank you for the analysis. Remember that the $75K they make is Gross and take home will be about $45-$50K. But when you see them, they hang their big mouth like they take home about $20K a month.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by oziomatv(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ Deepzone,
I just admire your posts here,
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by Sisikill: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2008
I’m not trying to be a Bimbo airhead here but I’m not really understanding how the issue of what nurses make comes into play here. It sounds to me like we are saying until people make a certain amount, they are not allowed into the elite group of braggers and should they force their way in by opening their mouth and holding their shoulders up high, they deserve to bludgeoned on to death? Isn’t that like saying a rape victim called for it because she’s sexy?

Even if the woman makes $5/hr, as long as she is not coming to beg for handout from anybody, it’s nobody’s darn business how she carries herself or what she chooses to say. Yeah, some people make more than nurses (good for them, more and more for you in Jesus) it still does not give you the right to tell them they called for having their lives taken because they brag or over estimate what they make.

The issue here is actually being clouded by all this money business and in my opinion MandingoII has said it all with this post.

What these trifling, low-down, demented and obsessively controlling men DON'T understand is that, Nursing is a VERY HARD FIELD.

These women are constantly in the face of dying people with no hope of a rebound or unruly people with incessant demands.  This field is for a TROOPER.  American sick people are elitist aZZholes!!!!

These women leave work and Their MAN puts more 'STRESS' upon them because they bring home the LIONSHARE of the family income.  These men WELD CONTROL AND ABUSE upon the nursing professional because they feel emasculated because their wife is out-incoming them.

These women can't win for losing.

What these men should be doing is "accept" the fact that their VERY SALVATION hinges upon these women and in so doing - comforts her to the best of their ability.

(this is what the ethiopian men are doing, between).

Instead - Nigerian men are stuck in the past with old out dated traditions and attitudes toward marriage.

Now they will languish in jail and face deportation.

These losers can't control their own lives and instead want to control others.

Regardless of what they make, nurses have stressful jobs and I don’t think it’s too much to ask that their husbands be understanding or divorce them instead of. . . you know, chopping  their heads off.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by KarmaMod(f): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2008
I
t's obvious that every Nigerian nurse in America is not arrogant but the percentage of the humble ones are infinitesimal.

I take it you've done a survey of all the Nigerian nurses in America rght? Please show us the results. We'd like to see the articles and proof. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by KarmaMod(f): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2008
Sisikill:

. It sounds to me like we are saying until people make a certain amount, they are not allowed into the elite group of braggers and should they force their way in by opening their mouth and holding their shoulders up high, they deserve to bludgeoned on to death? Isn’t that like saying a rape victim called for it because she’s sexy?

Even if the woman makes $5/hr, as long as she is not coming to beg for handout from anybody, it’s nobody’s darn business how she carries herself or what she chooses to say. Yeah, some people make more than nurses (good for them, more and more for you in Jesus) it still does not give you the right to tell them they called for having their lives taken because they brag or over estimate what they make.

Regardless of what they make, nurses have stressful jobs and I don’t think it’s too much to ask that their husbands be understanding or divorce them instead of. . . you know, chopping their heads off.

Exactly. All these people going off topic./ Oh they only make this and that. Who gives a damn about what any of you make? What the hell does that have to do with the fact that these women are being murdered. Like I said before, all these people contradicting themselves. Then have the audacity to ASSUME that all of them were murdered for being "disrespectful"? Igbo wives and nurses are so disrespectful thus they deserved to be hacked to death? is that the meat of the matter?

Anyway Mandingo is completely right.Even if these women were "big mouths", who cares? Once again, let the husbands leave them instead of taking their lives. Bloody monsters.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by darfur(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2008
anytime a woman earns more than a man in a home the home shakes. when a man earns more, the woman chops more of the earnings and there is no trouble. once the equation changes and the woman earns more and there is more responsibility that goes with earning more, wahala erupts from all angles

women sef
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by Queenisha: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2008
karma did you read of the 2 women in Nigeria that hacked their husbands to death in Western Nigeria.
Neither the wives nor the husbands were nurses .
What I take out of the stories is that many humans have the capability of losing it.
As sad as these stories are,they should be lessons for us all who are living

1.Know who you're getting married to
2.Desist from pushing their buttons if possible
3.Know when to walk away (man and woman)

I happened to know someone who knows the lady nurse in NC whose husband cut off her 2 hands with a machete uttering the words "let me see the hands you'll use to do the nurse".
We hear the stories and not the preambles.
This woman in Raleigh NC was openly cheating on her husband with a Haitian man.
Granted the relationship was already sour but they were still living together
He had no history of mental illness.
The wife's lover would drop her off at odd hours and on one of those ocassions,they argued about her sleeping with another man and things escalated from there.
The man is now in prison and she's now moved in the Haitian lover and married him and they are seen together at naija functions.
The Nigerian community in Raleigh actually rallied around the man since this seemed to fit the description "crime of passion"
Did this woman deserve to be mutilated ,absolutely not
But she had a part to play in the whole ugly incident.

as gentle as I look there's no telling what I might do if I found my man incubating another woman
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by KarmaMod(f): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2008
Queenisha:

karma did you read of the 2 women in Nigeria that hacked their husbands to death in Western Nigeria.

I mentioned this. Ironically Funmi supported these women.

Osisi, what about the other women that werent 'disrespectful" or cheating?
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by darfur(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

kill them
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by Queenisha: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

Even those who disrespected the institution of marriage by whoring around don't deserve to be killed.
The man (and the woman) should have enough sense to move on.

The saddest of all those cases is the Akeredolu case.
They were already divorced.
He  lived hundreds of miles away in  Georgia while she lived in Dallas wth the kids.
But he diecided she still deserved to die
He drove all night to kill her in her car as she was about to get to a big birthday bash her friends had thrown her.
In this case,what did she do wrong?
The marriage was already over.
I pray none of you single ladies should be entangled with any of these psychos parading as suitors.
The latest case about Mr Iheme is similar,they were going through a divorce and then he ambushes her at her work place and shoots her to death.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by KarmaMod(f): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2008
tsk sad demented egomaniacs

"If I cant have her, no one can"
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by DeepZone: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2008
@theopops and Deepzone, both of you keep repeating the same thing. I am focusing on these particular nurses in this story. Yes, according to the story they disrespected their husbands. Is that a reason why they should be murdered? Be honest to yourself. If everyone who was disrespectful got murdered, the world's population will be on a big decline. What if these high school teachers started butchering every student that is rude to them? Man, lots of students would be 6ft deep
For the umpteenth time, there is no reason to murder anybody whether he/she is your spouse unless you are defending yourself. These windbags called American nurses have a way of getting under your skin and it's not surprising they extend it to their homes by consistently treating their husbands like they are a pariah. The high school student and teacher scenario is a weak one because there is no romantic relationship between them. To further prove this hypothesis about nurses, are there not other Nigerian women in other professions in America? doctors, pharmacists, CPA's, engineers, lawyers, teachers,programmers etc and all the aforementioned clearly make more money than these nurses, why haven't you heard their husbands hacking them into pieces. Nigerian nurses are also notorious for sleeping with their coworkers, they are usually half educated because they didnt go through the main stream school system in Nigeria. If you see a girl that went to a Nigerian university and one that went to a nursing school in Nigeria, you'll understand what I mean. The one that attended the university is usually bright,hip and an all rounder. Her PR will be sound and not laid back. So, I think these nurses suffer from half education(education is not only maths, english and anatomy) and the ones that read the nursing in America in most cases did it as full grown adults(usually with kids) so, they never had a taste of any extracurricular activity in a standard tertiary institution.
In other words, most of them are "Jew" women. Pay a "Jew" woman that amount of money that she never fathomed in her life and see her start misbehaving like a Bohemian peasant that drank one pint of vodka.

These men actually had the opportunity to walk away. Last time I checked men were physically stronger than women. It's not like they were tied up. Some of these men actually murdered their wives because the wives wanted to leave them. What does that show? Insecurity! You're not happy she earns more than you yet you won't let her leave. Haba! I know the link up there doesn't work but I actually saw the story on another site and you'D read more details.
How can you conclude that they murdered their wives because they were leaving them? For God's sake, some already left their husbands or vice versa but something that is innate transpired between both parties which you and I do not know. Look at this scenario, some people(both men and women) can kill because they caught their spouse cheating while others can walk away. It depends on the individual and varies to a large extent. Look at the case of the woman that killed her husband with a Mercedes Benz in Houston some 5 years ago, that was a temporary insanity and her husband did not deserve to die but he clearly aggravated and pushed her hard to the wall. If you must sleep with his friend or acquittance, Please, don't rub it in his face to bruise his ego because he may snap and overdo it(i heard a [b]rumor [/b]that it was what happened in one of the cases{the Maryland case} and not a money issue). I'm saying this because there is no need beating a dead horse. These women are dead and their husbands are facing the law but there could be potential accidents like these ones that is waiting to happen. a slight adjustment in attitude could prevent it. Remember, in most cases, these nurses were brought to America by their respective husbands, their college fee was paid by these men and they may never get the degree in the first place if they had to work 40hrs and read the nursing and it'll be very unfair for you to destroy the man's life after you have your degree and making "tonnes" of thousands to insult, aggravate and announce "To your tents O israel" while putting him in a situation where he may hardly see his children again. You are dealing with an emotional issue here and it's very very delicate.

I happen to know a lady now in MD that is rushing through nursing school as fast as she can because she's planning to leave the man that is footing her school bills citing that he's too old for her. is that not using somebody? How is it that we women complain about men and the way they treat and use us but will find a reason to justify ours? If she wanted to leave for legitimate reasons, why not leave now? why wait till you run up his debt, take his child and desert him? That's typical 419. If that man wake up tomorrow now and knife her like a demented maniac, y'all will start squealing like pigs.

Ok, both you and Deepzone make more than nurses. Kudos! But aren't you doing the same thing you accuse nurses of doing? Yes, some nurses probably boast about their wealth. So do other people in other professions. My mom once told me that a fellow nurse told her that my aunt, who's also a nurse dresses like a poor person and her clothes look like walmart material. But this doesn't prove anything. Even housewives with no jobs gossip about what other women put on. That's what some women do. By the way, some nurses earn up to $40 per hour and above without working over-time. That doesn't mean anything, just making sure you know $35/hour is not their maximum
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by ifyalways(f): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2008
DeepZone:

For the umpteenth time, there is no reason to murder anybody whether he/she is your spouse unless you are defending yourself. These windbags called American nurses have a way of getting under your skin and it's not surprising they extend it to their homes by consistently treating their husbands like they are a pariah. The high school student and teacher scenario is a weak one because there is no romantic relationship between them. To further prove this hypothesis about nurses, are there not other Nigerian women in other professions in America? doctors, pharmacists, CPA's, engineers, lawyers, teachers,programmers etc and all the aforementioned clearly make more money than these nurses, why haven't you heard their husbands hacking them into pieces. Nigerian nurses are also notorious for sleeping with their coworkers, they are usually half educated because they didnt go through the main stream school system in Nigeria. If you see a girl that went to a Nigerian university and one that went to a nursing school in Nigeria, you'll understand what I mean. The one that attended the university is usually bright,hip and an all rounder. Her PR will be sound and not laid back. So, I think these nurses suffer from half education(education is not only maths, english and anatomy) and the ones that read the nursing in America in most cases did it as full grown adults(usually with kids) so, they never had a taste of any extracurricular activity in a standard tertiary institution.
In other words, most of them are "Jew" women. Pay a "Jew" woman that amount of money that she never fathomed in her life and see her start misbehaving like a Bohemian peasant that drank one pint of vodka.

How can you conclude that they murdered their wives because they were leaving them? For God's sake, some already left their husbands or vice versa but something that is innate transpired between both parties which you and I do not know. Look at this scenario, some people(both men and women) can kill because they caught their spouse cheating while others can walk away. It depends on the individual and varies to a large extent. Look at the case of the woman that killed her husband with a Mercedes Benz in Houston some 5 years ago, that was a temporary insanity and her husband did not deserve to die but he clearly aggravated and pushed her hard to the wall. If you must sleep with his friend or acquittance, Please, don't rub it in his face to bruise his ego because he may snap and overdo it(i heard a [b]rumor [/b]that it was what happened in one of the cases{the Maryland case} and not a money issue). I'm saying this because there is no need beating a dead horse. These women are dead and their husbands are facing the law but there could be potential accidents like these ones that is waiting to happen. a slight adjustment in attitude could prevent it. Remember, in most cases, these nurses were brought to America by their respective husbands, their college fee was paid by these men and they may never get the degree in the first place if they had to work 40hrs and read the nursing and it'll be very unfair for you to destroy the man's life after you have your degree and making "tonnes" of thousands to insult, aggravate and announce "To your tents O israel" while putting him in a situation where he may hardly see his children again. You are dealing with an emotional issue here and it's very very delicate.

I happen to know a lady now in MD that is rushing through nursing school as fast as she can because she's planning to leave the man that is footing her school bills citing that he's too old for her. is that not using somebody? How is it that we women complain about men and the way they treat and use us but will find a reason to justify ours? If she wanted to leave for legitimate reasons, why not leave now? why wait till you run up his debt, take his child and desert him? That's typical 419. If that man wake up tomorrow now and knife her like a demented maniac, y'all will start squealing like pigs.

[
DZ,Very well put.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by benincitys(f): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2008
this killing of a thing is everywhere in Spain at the moment the women kill by their husband is 42 since the beginning of this year no one of them is from Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by chiogo(f): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2008
@Deepzone, damn! I thought i was done with this topic and you went and wrote all that.

I personally feel that you have some kind@ beef with nurses. Like KarmaMod said, unless

you've done a survey of all the nurses in America, all your claims about nurses being "pompous"

is a complete farce. Show me the survey, then we'd talk.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by Akan(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2008
the only mistake is see these men making is commiting the acts in Yankee. it would have been wiser to bring those sorry as*se nurses back to Naija and butcher deal with them.
Let me see which popo go come disturb me for my village. nonsense
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by joshjosh(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2008
DeepZone:

gosh! auntie funmi you dont suffer fools gladly do you? in my book as i have said several times before most nurses and bankers are glorified hookers. but i would not wish death on any one. you are a powerful writter when your blood temperature rises
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by omoge(f): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2008
the men here got long throat. how come you bring your wife here and then ask her to go into nursing school? what a cheap way to get rich. go to nursing sch yourself. let your wife go to college and not just nursing.

you have to go to Nigeria gathering, bd party etc to see them. they usually dress alike with their wife paying the whole bills and buying that baba agba dress they put on only to come home and complain your wife dissed you undecided undecided
commot for road wink
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by tpia: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2008
Akan:

the only mistake is see these men making is commiting the acts in Yankee. it would have been wiser to bring those sorry as*se nurses back to Naija and butcher deal with them.
Let me see which popo go come disturb me for my village. nonsense

what the hey?
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by debosky(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2008
@ tpia

the idiotic mentality is not restricted to nurses husband's alone sad

A wife being rude and all is no reason to commit murder. Yes you feel emasculated, then get off your ass and get working! As far as I know, men can also be nurses in America - make your money and kick the trifling woman out. But by no means kill or maim her, resorting to base instincts to solve these problems cannot be accepted.

The case of a 'crime of passion' can be understandable, but still not acceptable.

Nurses should beware - do not get married to a controlling man who will kill ou if he feels a need to re-assert his masculinity.
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by rubi(f): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2008
@Deepzone smiley kiss Your input makes so much sense to me
@Ify someone said you are intelligent that is true ooohhhhhhhhh smiley kiss
Re: Nigerian Nurses Beware? by Queenisha: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2008

very sad indeed and this case is not unique.
There's another man I know whose wife walked shortly after her nursing education and he's now in debt close to $80,000 and all that debt was in his name not her's.
That's enough to set someone off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Huge Python That Was Killed In My Neighborhood / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask / Corper Praises God After Surviving Fatal Road Accident That Killed Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.