Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (27216 Views)

Poll: Is Chris Oyhakilome a Phoney?

Yes: 49% (40 votes)
No: 50% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by donnie(m): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2008
@Hubreality
Oh my goodness! I was soooo blessed by that. Can u imagine? They say His curly hair and good diction misleads Nigerians. What a stupid thing to say. If that kind of misleading brought u (hubreality) to where u r now, then i desire to be misled even more. glory to Jesus!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by amazin1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2008
NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE. WE ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. NO SIN IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER. EVEN IF YOU THINK ONE PASTOR IS COMMITTING SIN BEING A FAKE, EXAMINE YOUR SELF AND SEE HOW MUCH FAKE-NESS YOU POSSESS. OH GOD IS THE ONLY JUDGE,

AND TALKING FROM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW, I TOTALLY DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT PASTOR CHRIS BEING A FAKE. AND I AM NOT SURPRISED BECAUSE HE IS ONLY BEING CRITIZED BECAUSE HE IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T FACE CRITIZISM AS A CHILD OF GOD IS NOY A TRUE CHILD OF GOD. EVEN JESUS CHRIST HAD A SIMILAR STORY AND HE WAS EVENTUALLY KILLED FOR WHAT HE DIDN'T DO, KILLED FOR THE PEOPLES IGNORANCE AND INABILITY TO DISCERN THE TRUTH.
CHRIST IS AMAZING, PASTOR CHRIS SHOULD BE MORE AMAZING, COS CHRIST SAID GREATER WORKS THAN HIM WOULD WE DO.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by hubreality(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2008
amazin?, that was a great insight. I'm always grateful to God as He sees the heart of every man. I like what Bishop Oyedepo said in his teaching i quote "If you mind your opposition, you loose your position" Pastor Chris is wise enough to mind his oppositions and he is a minister i know that totally walks in Love.  Why? If you accomodate strife, bitterness and anger, the Holy Spirit will not manifest God's presence in you and through you to positively affect the lives of other people.

It's funny as some people think they are defending the Bible and the so called religion and it's politics but get to their hearts, i bet you 100% that you will see another thing that will shock you. Beware of Dogs, they are right in the Church and among us. We are not ignorant of the devices of the devil, so we don't respond to these critics like the do, but we walk in Love, making known the secrets of the Kingdom that empowers beyond the understanding of self, science and religion. Thats why they falsely accused him of taking powers from the devil and a known nigerian minister of the Gospel, what a shallow thinking that expressed the level of their understanding about the things of the Spirit, unblief in them and lack of God's revealed word.  I tell you, satan(Lucifer) has been defeated already and if you say that Miracles are fake and not real, then you've just said that God is not real.  How can you accept that lie of the devil, it doesn't matter who said it, at that moment you are inspired by the devil!

Jesus Christ is the Lord of lords, King of kings and the Lord of Host. Hallelujah!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by pilgrim1(f): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2008
I'm not a PRO for Christ Embassy; but one thing I have learnt is what I'll share here:

@topic: "Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney"

Romans 14:4
Who art thou that judgest another man's servant?
to his own master he standeth or falleth.
Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

James 3:8
But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Complaining on the basis of suspicion is quite unhelpful: because such an adventure will come back to hurt no one other than the complainer. Those who are convinced that the topic has any substance should hold concrete evidence. . or be careful what they say about someone merely on the basis of 'hearsays' or 'suspicions'.

Shalom.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by naijababe2(f): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2008
well i wouldnt like to judge anybody, but this is what i gotta say :
Is P.chris recognized by the fruitage manifest in his live and those who follow him? Matt.7:15-20 -- ''by their fruits you will recognize those men''

and as regards for the MIRACLES AND SIGNS, this is what i believe: in my bible 1 Cor. 13: 8. ''but whether there be prophecies, they shall FAIL, whether there be tongues they shall CEASE.
.(very easy to understand)
Jesus used miracles: John 20:30,31--''that you might believe Jesus is THE CHRIST, the son of God''
an example:
Moses and Aaron appeared before Pharaoh of Egypt to request that israel be allowed to go into the wilderness to offer sacrifices to God. As evidence of divine backing, Moses directed Aaron to throw down his rod and it became a big snake. That miracle was done by God's power. But then the wise men and sorcerers of Egypt threw down their rods and these, too, became big snake. Lets ask ourselves, BY WHOSE POWER DID THEY PERFORM THEIR MIRACLE?
MATT 24: 24
says : For there shall arise False Christs and false prophets, and shall show great SIGNS and WONDERS, insomuch that, if it were possible shall DECEIVE the very elect.
we all have eyes, and we see these things. make da right choice,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by hubreality(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2008
If the the Spirit of Him that raised Jesus Christ(Holy Ghost) from death dwells in you. It will never be a mystery to discern who is sent of God. Wait a minute, who is he that is sent of God? Are you a believer in God's word(Scriptures) and the name of Jesus, then you are ordained to receive answers to your prayers and you're a miracle worker through the application of God's word in faith. Matthew 7:7-8 and Mark 11:22-24. The working of Miracles are very cheap and easy if you only believe!

You're to do greater things than Jesus did. Remember He assured that in John 14:12-14

God judges and looks from the state of your heart and motives towards every affairs of life. Not being religious! For Love(Agape) is the anchor of Law.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by paulipopo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2008
pilgrim.1:

I'm not a PRO for Christ Embassy; but one thing I have learnt is what I'll share here:

@topic: "Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney"

Romans 14:4
Who art thou that judgest another man's servant?
to his own master he standeth or falleth.
Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

James 3:8
But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Complaining on the basis of suspicion is quite unhelpful: because such an adventure will come back to hurt no one other than the complainer. Those who are convinced that the topic has any substance should hold concrete evidence. . or be careful what they say about someone merely on the basis of 'hearsays' or 'suspicions'.

Shalom.

Sorry but Judgement as you claim from Romans 14:4 is not contextually applicable to this case. Please include verses 5 to 10 to get the full grasp of the message paul was passing across.

As for James 3:8 I don't quite understand what you are trying to state. Are you perhaps saying calling Chris Oyakhilome a Phoney is evil even if there is an obvious truth to it?

I am not complaining on the basis of suspicion but like I rightly stated what I observed him to do which is quoting habakkuk 1: 5 out of context for no better reason than trying to dissuade viewers from believing reports about his ministry with the man on the wheel chair story.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by hubreality(m): 1:39am On Oct 11, 2008
Paulipopo, writing against pastor Chris is not news but you're 100% false on your claims in this thread, it doesn't matter where you got it from. You're the type in this country who said and falsely claimed that our president died out of illness while he is still alive. It's not funny! I'm so sorry for you. Why? what you sow is what you will reap. I pray that God will make you to walk in Love and Faith in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by pilgrim1(f): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hi paulipopo,

paulipopo:

Sorry but Judgement as you claim from Romans 14:4 is not contextually applicable to this case. Please include verses 5 to 10 to get the full grasp of the message paul was passing across.

I could quote the whole of Romans from chapter 1 to 16; but none of the verses would help your portfolio on this issue. Lol, even if one were to add verse 5 to 10 inclusive, how does verse 10 accommodate your pursuit on this matter. Just let's see the verse 10 in question:

Romans 14 v. 10 --

"But why dost thou judge thy brother?
or why dost thou set at nought thy brother?
for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ."

So, what was the "full message" that is anything different from what I had shared about being careful the way we sue our tongues against others?

paulipopo:

As for James 3:8 I don't quite understand what you are trying to state. Are you perhaps saying calling Chris Oyakhilome a Phoney is evil even if there is an obvious truth to it?

It's easy to see what James 3:8 states about the tongue, is it not?

paulipopo:

I am not complaining on the basis of suspicion but like I rightly stated what I observed him to do which is quoting habakkuk 1: 5 out of context for no better reason than trying to dissuade viewers from believing reports about his ministry with the man on the wheel chair story.

Okay, your say. So many people also quote texts out of context for various purposes: if one were to highlight the same thing in your submissions, would it be okay to then refer to you as a "phoney"?

My point was simply: be careful how you use your tongue.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by paulipopo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2008
@pilgrim1.

We may need to define judgment to really know what we are debating here.

I define judgment to mean an opinion you form about someone or something after thinking about observation caused by that person or thing.

Now to refer to Romans 14:4-10.

Clearly Paul was referring to hypocritical and self righteous Judgment when he said who are you to Judge the Lord's servant. Judgment in this case meant the use of a self imposed, self righteous and hence hypocritical standard for measuring the correctness in which other people served God. Paul makes mention of how some people consider one day more important than another and others consider all days alike (verse 5), verse 6 he says "whoever observes the day observes it for the Lord , "

Verse 10 merely recapitulated on his earlier posture in verse 4. Paul did not mean that we should keep quiet and not condemn actions that clearly breach Godly standards. Why would Paul 'Judge' the man who was sleeping with his father's wife (1 Corinthians 5: 1-5) and even recommend punishment for him. Or confront Peter for being cowardly in his biased posture against gentile Christians (Galatians 2: 11-14)?

Perhaps he was being hypocritical not practicing what he preached? or maybe the judgment he was talking about in Romans 14:4 is nothing like what he did in 1 Corinthians: 5 1-5 and Galatians 2 : 11-14?

James 3: 1 - 8 talks about the power of the tongue by especially mentioning that it cannot be tamed by human effort (verse 7) of course this is very true as the cliche 'slip of the tongue' confirms this.

However if we as Christians are to test the spirits and ensure that they are of God (discernment) how do we hope to do this without 'judging'?

That's my contribution and I hope it clears somethings about 'judgment'?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by pilgrim1(f): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2008
Dear paulipopo,

paulipopo:

@pilgrim1.

We may need to define judgment to really know what we are debating here.

I define judgment to mean an opinion you form about someone or something after thinking about observation caused by that person or thing.

Now to refer to Romans 14:4-10.

Clearly Paul was referring to hypocritical and self righteous Judgment when he said who are you to Judge the Lord's servant. Judgment in this case meant the use of a self imposed, self righteous and hence hypocritical standard for measuring the correctness in which other people served God. Paul makes mention of how some people consider one day more important than another and others consider all days alike (verse 5), verse 6 he says "whoever observes the day observes it for the Lord , "

Verse 10 merely recapitulated on his earlier posture in verse 4. Paul did not mean that we should keep quiet and not condemn actions that clearly breach Godly standards. Why would Paul 'Judge' the man who was sleeping with his father's wife (1 Corinthians 5: 1-5) and even recommend punishment for him. Or confront Peter for being cowardly in his biased posture against gentile Christians (Galatians 2: 11-14)?

Even in all what you stated, I don't see where you made anything more substantial for your case. Romans 14 v. 10 is a basic principle for which you will find many warnings about the attitude expressed in this topic. Looking at the sad cases of believers who fall into blame on some issues did not make the apostles anywhere refer to anyone as a phoney - and if those verses you quoted were to be used as justifying your adventures here, I'm sorry they do not.

Paul rebuking Peter did not go so far as to make the former refer to the latter as a 'phoney'. As an apostle, Paul could make a serious case to point out an issue to another apostle (Peter), but nowhere did he go the length of referring to him as a phoney and then seeking several verses in the OT to justify where he would have called Peter by such derogatory terms.

paulipopo:

Perhaps he was being hypocritical not practicing what he preached? or maybe the judgment he was talking about in Romans 14:4 is nothing like what he did in 1 Corinthians: 5 1-5 and Galatians 2 : 11-14?

Galatians 2:11-14 does not teach any Christian anything as taking up an adventure to go about slurring anyone, such as you're seeking to justify here with the derogatory term 'phoney' under the idea that you're seeking to "judge" a pastor. Again, 1 Corinthians 5:1-5 was apostolic - unfortunately, you don't stand as an apostle and cannot claim to be acting in that capacity. Besides, when Paul exercised his apostolic authority there, he did not even address the erring believer as a "phoney", did he? I think it would be more helpful to ask yourself what your capacity before God truly is, before you try to justify this misadventure from those verses you cited.

paulipopo:

James 3: 1 - 8 talks about the power of the tongue by especially mentioning that it cannot be tamed by human effort (verse 7) of course this is very true as the cliche 'slip of the tongue' confirms this.

The message is clear: be careful what matter you kindle with your tongue.

paulipopo:

However if we as Christians are to test the spirits and ensure that they are of God (discernment) how do we hope to do this without 'judging'?

We can "judge" if something is of God or not; but to justify an adventure of castigating anyone with such derogatory terms as "phoney" is not the same thing as 'discernment'. Perhaps those who are seeking to use this "discernment" to evaluate whether something is of God or not, should themselves look deep in their own hearts and ask if it is actually of God to go about with such an attitude. It is easy to call people names - the finger is always ready to point at others; however, it is not easy for the same people to sit down and look into their hearts and ask God if He sent them to do what they are happy to embark upon by slurring other people.

If people are teaching falsely, we can point these out; if they are doing things which are ungodly, we can point them out as well; if they are engaging in evil, we could as well bring out these matters - all these we can do without slurring anyone. The spirit that delights in castigating and enjoying such adventures needs to be checked. I have learnt my lessons, and I know what I'm talking about.

paulipopo:

That's my contribution and I hope it clears somethings about 'judgment'?

I understand you - and as you can see, 'judgement' (that is in context of "discernment"wink is not the same thing as castigating people with defamatory slurs.

Blessings.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by paulipopo(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2008
Pilgrim.1

Without doubt we will both go on and on arguing without shifting ground. Feel free to hold on to what you believe but with regards to the attitude and that talk about trying to use scripture to justify my action I can honestly tell you that you are wrong, I was merely making an illustration and not trying to win an argument.

Thank you and that is all I have to say.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by hubreality(m): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2008
Paulipopo, i know exactly ur stand in the things of the Spirit. Jesus said 'the words i speak to you are Spirit and Life(John 6:63). This is beyond the quoting of scriptures and the play of religion and it's politics. If the Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from death dwells in you, you will in faith and in Love. Sow the right seeds now and always for harvest time is certain.
God bless you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by pilgrim1(f): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2008
@paulipopo,

paulipopo:

Pilgrim.1

Without doubt we will both go on and on arguing without shifting ground. Feel free to hold on to what you believe but with regards to the attitude and that talk about trying to use scripture to justify my action I can honestly tell you that you are wrong, I was merely making an illustration and not trying to win an argument.

Thank you and that is all I have to say.

True, we may go on forever about this matter. Holding on to what I believe: it is not the Christian commission to go about slurring anyone; and there is no verse in the Bible I have seen that would help justify such an adventure. Simply what I hold.

Regards.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by hubreality(m): 4:31am On Oct 13, 2008
Paulipopo, i know exactly ur stand in the things of the Spirit. Jesus said 'the words i speak to you are Spirit and Life(John 6:63). This is beyond the quoting of scriptures and the play of religion and it's politics. If the Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from death dwells in you, you will in faith and in Love. Sow the right seeds now and always for harvest time is certain.
God bless you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by hubreality(m): 4:48am On Oct 13, 2008
Paulipopo, i know exactly ur stand in the things of the Spirit. Jesus said "the words i speak to you are Spirit and Life"(John 6:63). This is beyond the quoting of scriptures and the play of religion and it's politics. If the Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from death dwells in you, you will walk in faith and in Love. Sow the right seeds now and always for harvest time is certain.

God bless you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by deebrain(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2008
WHY THE HELL ARE XTIANS ALWAYS BEEFING THEMSELVES?

BECAUSE PEOPLE SOMEHOW MISSED THEIR RECORDS THAT JESUS IS THE SAME AS HE WAS YESTERDAY AND STILL DOING THE SAME TODAY AND WOULD EVEN DO BETTER THINGS IN THE FUTURE, DOES NOT MEAN THAT JESUS CHRIST {WITHJ ALL APOLOGIES} HAS LOST HIS STEEM!!!!!!!!!

JESUS CHRIST WOULD STILL SHOW HIMSELF GOD MORE THAN HE EVEN DID IN HIS TIME AND THERE IS NO DOUBT HE IS DOING IT IN PASTOR CHRIS.

AND FOR THOSE BEEFING HIM, THEY BETTER GO AND HANG!!!

AND YOU KNOW THE FUNNY THING, ITS PEOPLE THAT DO NOT READ AND STUDY THIER BIBLE THAT USUALLY HAVE THIS TYPE OF BEEF FOR ONE GOD USES LIKE THIS.

AND UPON ALL THE BEEF, HE STILL GETS GREATER AND GREATER TO HIS ENEMIES SHAME.

FAR, TO, SSSEEEESSSS.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by pilgrim1(f): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2008
Hi hubreality,
hubreality:

God bless you.

You need not keep repeating yourself on the same thing - paulipopo is not hard of sight and I'm sure he has seen it. Anyway, how are you doing? wink
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2008
Matthew 7:20-23:
20 Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.
21 “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. 22 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2008
Matthew 15:8-9:

8 ‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 Their worship is a farce,
for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.’[a]”
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by hubreality(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2008
Hi Pilgrim.1,
Greetings in the matchless Name of Jesus Christ. I'm doing great and you? God is our strength and the grace is quite sufficient to the Glory of Jesus.

The word of God is mightily producing results in our lives. Hallelujah! The work Works!

I hope you're warming up for the IPPC 2008. Wow, I'm excited because I know the Holy Ghost is set to impart spiritual gifts and blessings to His beloved sons and daughters. Glory to Jesus!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by cchamp(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2008
When i think of the fact that when a villain is born a hero is also born.why, to always defeat the bad guy.please polipopo take this word of advice straight from me.If you criticise anybody it is very bad not to talk of a man of God who is anointed.my guy you are on your own with with the consequences that follow.oh i wish you knew the consequences before you started saying all those ideas of yours.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by cchamp(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2008
What a stupid thing to say. If that kind of misleading brought u (hubreality) to where u r now, then i desire to be misled even more. glory to Jesus!

i wish he realises it before it is too late
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ paul and suporters

u ve spoken, well done! i must say they are thrash cos no scriptural backings, just mere observations. it reminds me of the Pharisees. They said all kinds of things about Jesus. Are other 9ja pastors not making it big, y the lash on Chris alone. Check ur hearts!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by timimatrix: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2008
let him that noeth to do right do it.stop the act of critizising men of God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by paulipopo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2009
I have been compelled to resurrect this thread because of the propaganda and destructive use of falsehood by an apologist of chris Oyahkhilome in the person of hubreality who has been using nairaland of late through two threads namely; night of bliss with pastor chris and love world building a happier world, to open up a highway of deception.

For the benefit of christianity it is best mentioned that chris oyakhilome has been taking so many people for a ride and if his worshipers are allowed to spread his false gospel of divine health and word of faith, the ones who might suffer this will especially be the average un-informed christian among whom might be your loved ones or associates.

The idea behind resurrecting this thread is counter the works of hubreality.

I hereby restate my position that CHRIS OYAKHILOME is a PHONEY
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by pastort1(m): 5:59am On Apr 01, 2009
Hubreality,

Please don't reply this guy. He wants to distract you from what you are doing. I've just realised that all those names attacking Pastor Chris on Nairaland are just a single entity masquerading as different entities just like the devil. They think they know Pastor Chris, but they don't. International School of Ministry (ISM) is on in Jo'burg, and the Healing School. They should take a trip a trip to SA and see or get the tape for Night of Bliss in Jo'burg.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by biina: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2009
@paulipopo

I am not (at least for now) interested in the veracity (or otherwise) of your claims, but rather in getting a clear understanding of your position.

Which do you actually have issues with as regards Pastor Chris Oyahkilome - his teachings, practices or the man himself?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by paulipopo(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2009

Hubreality,

Please don't reply this guy. He wants to distract you from what you are doing. I've just realised that all those names attacking Pastor Chris on Nairaland are just a single entity masquerading as different entities just like the devil. They think they know Pastor Chris, but they don't. International School of Ministry (ISM) is on in Jo'burg, and the Healing School. They should take a trip a trip to SA and see or get the tape for Night of Bliss in Jo'burg.

Clown, I have no business with hubreality, the post was meant for others not clowns like you, hubreality, pepeye and other worshipers of chris Oyakhilome

Which do you actually have issues with as regards Pastor Chris Oyahkilome - his teachings, practices or the man himself?

@biina

His teachings and especially his practices
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by biina: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2009
paulipopo:

His teachings and especially his practices
So lets start with the teachings (if you can make a case on this, the question of practices becomes trivial). Could you please give some examples of his teachings that you disagree with.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2009
@paulipopo
cheesy long time, nice to read your post again.
I would be closely monitoring and supporting this thread

@hubreality&pepeye tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Enockia(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2009
let God be the judge

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex / Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.