Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? (1439 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / How To Deal With A Selfish And Self Centred Spouse / How To Deal With A Selfish Teenage Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by bigold(f): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2008
i ve a boyfriend that we have been dating for 6 years, but that six years is like hell to me, because he does'n trust me, and he is always complaining about what i do, he does not like it when i make up and he complain of whta i wear.

He is so selfish that even when i told him that i want to further my education, he is complaining, he prefer to do the thing that will favour him and hurt me, but still claim that he love me and he want to marry me. he even said whether i like it or not he is going to marry me. although i did not see him with any other girl, he said he is going crazy because of me.

Now i don't know what to do because he complain too much and i can stand him any longer, and the worst part is that he always said that if we get married, he did not think our married will last.

please help me out. what do i do.
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by hollandis(f): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2008
bigold repeat this after me "I, bigold,female,illiterate is a fool and a mumu"
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by bigold(f): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2008
@hollandis

what do u mean, u have no right to insult me, all i need is ur advise and if u cannot, just shut ur dirty mouth because i didnt come hear for ur insult.

May God forgive u
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by Andyjoy(f): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
this relationship is six yrs old right? I think that is a good time to know if u want to marry him or not.
And if till now, you r still not comfortable, then zoooooooooooooom away quickly before u plung into a lifetime of grief.
And i hope u r not scared of him.
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by smooooooth: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2008
you need to change your name from bi-gold to be-bold. that should inspire you.
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by hollandis(f): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2008
bigold:

@hollandis

what do u mean, u have no right to insult me, all i need is your advise and if u cannot, just shut your dirty mouth because i didnt come hear for your insult.

May God forgive u
6 years of screwing
6 years of cooking
6 years of washing
6 years of joblessness
6 years of jamb(i guess u r still NFA)
6 years ofwaste

You are such a ninny.!!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by MrCrackles(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2008
hollandis:

6 years of screwing
6 years of cooking
6 years of washing
6 years of joblessness
6 years of jamb(i guess you're still NFA)
6 years ofwaste

hehehehehehehe
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by lucabrasi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2008
@poster
since when has being in a relationship equate to financial responsibility?its a priviledge and not a right for anyone even your boyfriend to sponsor your education when he is not your dad or mum or immediate family,you talked about him not trusting you bla bla,have you given him cause not to in the past or has some issue come up in the past bordering on infidelity,personality i wont sponsor anybody's education or any financial commitment whatsoever,how is the dude sure that after spending hundreds of thousands to sponsor your education you wont get up and dump him??
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by yongbabe(f): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2008
@ Topic
TUFIAKWA!
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by ssRhino: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2008
As long as the guy is making enuf money from the selling of fishes, he will be married.
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by Nautillus(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
shocked shocked . . .Ohhh some much hate in this room . . . .

Marry Him. if you can HANG on 4 6 year . . . .you can complete YOUR life time with him. MARRY HIM
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by tope2000(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
hollandis:

6 years of screwing
6 years of cooking
6 years of washing
6 years of joblessness
6 years of jamb(i guess you're still NFA)
6 years ofwaste

u are so bad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by Baxilexi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2008
@poster,

it happens, its just unfortunate that your a victim of this sort of circumstance, i would advice that you look outwards a little bit before you make the

decision of marriage. you prince might still be out there.
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by onyinye2(f): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2008
Omo listen to me and listen to me good. This man is what i call a low timer. He fits all the qualities. He doesn't want to feel inferior so he will keep you down. He is insecure so he constantly questions your trust. He is controlling because he only feels like a man when he is in total control.

Gurlie you need to leave. . . . ASAP. He is never going to change. This is just the beginning of what is in store for you. If he his treating you like this now, oga, what do you think he will treat you like when you are marriage.

Let me put it in perspective. A real man vs. a low timer. You see a real man treats his woman like CHINA(not the country). He treats it with care, make sure it is oka. Make sure it is out of harms way. so on and so forth

A low timer treats his woman like a paper plate. He eats out of it. Sees it as something cheap. Rough handles it. And eventually when he is done using it, he will dispose of it.

So omo, you see what im saying. You need a guy who treats you right. You sees you as a precious jewel. What you got is a low timer, and you can do much better than that, unless you see your self as a paper plate not CHINA.
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by tope2000(f): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2008
Amen onyinye
Brillant reply
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by Baxilexi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2008
oh yeah, lest i forget you certainly brought your burden to the right alter. you certainly gonna get the right solution. *how ironic*
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by bigold(f): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2008
@lucabrasi

I am not saying he is sponsoring my school, I only said he does not want me to go to school. And even if he have the money to sponsor me, I will never allow him because he is too proud for my likeness.

@ all
Thanks so much, I am really grateful. And to the people who insult me thanks and May God forgive u.
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2008
Aint they all selfish??
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by whitelexi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
Ujujoan:

Aint they all selfish??

Oh shut up grin
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by martho(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2008
Ujujoan:

Aint they all selfish??
no,she is wasting her time with the wrong man.most people dont think very well.anybody who dont end up with the right person,should take full responsibility 4 his or her mistake.
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by nana(f): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2008
Which kain question be this one na? 6years sha? Na wa o
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by annboga(f): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Omo listen to me and listen to me good. This man is what i call a low timer. He fits all the qualities. He doesn't want to feel inferior so he will keep you down. He is insecure so he constantly questions your trust. He is controlling because he only feels like a man when he is in total control.

Gurlie you need to leave. . . . ASAP. He is never going to change. This is just the beginning of what is in store for you. If he his treating you like this now, oga, what do you think he will treat you like when you are marriage.

Let me put it in perspective. A real man vs. a low timer. You see a real man treats his woman like CHINA(not the country). He treats it with care, make sure it is oka. Make sure it is out of harms way. so on and so forth

A low timer treats his woman like a paper plate. He eats out of it. Sees it as something cheap. Rough handles it. And eventually when he is done using it, he will dispose of it.

So omo, you see what im saying. You need a guy who treats you right. You sees you as a precious jewel. What you got is a low timer, and you can do much better than that, unless you see your self as a paper plate not CHINA.

This one nah true talk ooo my dear sisto.it's beta u leave the GOD forsaken boi alone n move on with ur life.
Shuld incase u are the ugly type ,i beg u in the name lof GOD stick ur ass to the guy ooo cos another guy
may not come ur way.

No talk say i no tell u ooo.safe dear,
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2008
whitelexi:

Oh shut up grin

Tell me the last time you bought your girl a gift

martho:

no,she is wasting her time with the wrong man.most people don't think very well.anybody who don't end up with the right person,should take full responsibility 4 his or her mistake.

Unfortunately, I dont give anybody the opportunity to be selfish to me. I've got a good job and no man can give me anything I cant already afford myself.

My point is that human beigns are generally selfish. Male/Female. But of course the men get the greater share of it. wink
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by onyekang1(f): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ujujoan:

Unfortunately, I don't give anybody the opportunity to be selfish to me. I've got a good job and no man can give me anything I can't already afford myself.

My point is that human beigns are generally selfish. Male/Female. But of course the men get the greater share of it. wink
well said cutie. there's notin lik been sooo independent, so u dnt get 2 take trash 4m men.
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by whitelexi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ujujoan:

Tell me the last time you bought your girl a gift

I dont buy gifts for girls, its the other way round - they buy me lots of gifts grin

But i'm naturally generous sha, in many ways tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? by rampant(f): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
but seriously ooo,wat will a girl be doing wt a guy for 6 yrs?

he said he will marry me is not enough for goodness sake angry

(1) (Reply)

Godly Relationship / Reverse Thread: Are Black Men More Faithful Than White Men? / Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Too Reserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.