Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? (5079 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Dragnet Recruitment Text For Union Bank / Dragnet Is Calling For Union Bank Graduate Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by OnuohaE(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2008
I"ve registered for the GSE ID over 5 hours ago 4 the Union Bank employment but uptil this moment I"ve not got the ID in my e-mail as was promised.to enable me proceed with the on-line application form. Pls Is there any one in the house experiencing a similar problem.
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by luv2talk(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2008
Have you paid and sent your confirmation code to them.,, or what?
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by kazeem4t(m): 12:50am On Aug 19, 2008
are they serious at all?
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2008
u may not get d id cos i registered about 5days back n still hvnt gotten d id wt a friend too.just go to d login page n use ur email addy to log in,there is that option there.
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by SOJ(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2008
Simply proceed to the GSE website and register. You are under no obligation to pay before you register;get ur ID and password from them into ur box. When u access ur ID/Password, proceed to the unionbank website and apply using the option of ID without test result. I have done this for two people and it worked fine. Best of luck!
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by Rosuo: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2008
I got my ID in my email immediately. Maybe you should go back to the site and ensure there were no errors in your application.
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by Rosuo: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2008
If the email containing your login details is not in your inbox, check your bulk mail and your spam, sometimes it is filtered there. If it is not there you can go to the site and click login. you see, "forgot your password? click here." When you click it, type in your email and click "get password". It will re-send your details to you again. All the best!
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by Shibrino(f): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2008
This N5000 is uncalled for. Where will i get N5000 to pay before applying.
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by peekayo: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

It is very unfair to those seeking employment in this country to be paying another man, who is well feed to prepare tests for yall, when someone is unemployed where do they hope these people will get the sum of N5,000.00 naira to gamble with, reason being that there is no guaranty that after passing you will be short listed for the next level.

Sorry guys I feel you all
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by jeebeewell: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
I just wonder why seeking for employment one will still have to pay for it, imagine N5,000 just to gamble for uncertain employment.Where can these guys get this kind of pay? ahh, i tyre o.
I know the firm response for this would have calculated for their profit magine out the millions of these job-seekers.
This condition (N5,000) is highly frustrating.
abegi, this idea na gbasikati, i no enter atoooooooooooooooo.
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by Adennem(f): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2008
I think is madness and unfair for any body to ask our NIGERIA's seeking for employment in thire own country to pay N5,000.00 to their follower NIGERIA before they will be given an employment.

GOD,
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by jodeci(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2008
If they really love their office in Nigeria,i advice they desist from this dubious act OR u know what frustrated unemployed graduates can do after discovering that some fucking organisation ripped them off.Fire!!!
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by dreday(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2008
Shibrino:

This N5000 is uncalled for. Where will i get N5000 to pay before applying.

I feel you bro

jodeci:

If they really love their office in Nigeria,i advice they desist from this dubious act OR u know what frustrated unemployed graduates can do after discovering that some fucking organisation ripped them off.Fire!!!

Bros,so much anger but i understand jo, but make we try no torch their office o,
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by mcbunde(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2008
Go to GSE website, click on the create and edit cv tab and use your e-mail to log in you will then get your gse-id there. That was how i got mine
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by funmio2: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2008
Whether it is real or not, as far as i am concern, it is exploitation of the highest order. It is a customized and legalized scam. The person or group of people that inintiated this are educated thieves and rogues. Why do Nigerians look for avenue to cheat themselves? Does anyone know their email address? I need to send them a mail so that they would stop disturbing with useless sms and emails to go and write their their exam.
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by Gettolove(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2008
when i saw the ad. in the newspaper last week i almost wept for my brothers and sisiters searching for jobs and cannot afford the modern slavery charges they are asking for.

I wonder why the bank is not ready to bear such cost even if the recruitment firm insist on registration fee before anyone can apply. I could remember the first bank test at UNILAG conducted by a consulting firm, i did not pay a dine for writing the test in 2006 and 2007 both of which i passed comfortably.

What can we do in a situation like this, one has to do what one needs to do. If anyone can get this money from a friend or relative,please let us be a part of the process as the fee might just the cost we need to pay to make our dreams come through.

best of luck
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by nelly4(f): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2008
GRADUATES DONT HAVE TO STAY FOR THIS ,

LETS JOIN HANDS TO FIGHT THIS MENACE,

CHECK THIS OUT

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-161898.0.html
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by chinyce(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2008
me i dont have money-o
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by fivefinger(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2008
hi guy, this people have mind oh!!,after all this years in the university,they still want us to pay b4 we get a job?
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by lovemewel(f): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2008
hw
Re: Gse Id For Union Bank Recruitment? by DUNKA(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2008
PLEASE NOTE THAT U DO NOT NEED TO PAY JUST GET YR GSE ID AND PASSWORD AND GO TO THE UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC WEBSITE AND REGISTER WITHOUT MAKING PAYMENT WHICH IF U HAVE VISITED THE SITE U WOULD CLEARLY SEE THAT THEY SAY PAYMENT IS NOT REQUIRED angry

GOODLUCK

(1) (Reply)

OND Salary Scale In The Bank.. / Interview At Springrock Energy Limited / Famfa Oil Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.