Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236073 members, 1644868 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 09:46 PM

Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD (5212 Views)

Watch Doctors Remove Live Maggots From A Girl's New STD Infested Private Part! / 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 / The New STD That Can Kill You (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD by gbolakpine(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30
For those set of people who have unprotected sex, even at the wrong time, this is a video you need to watch. Maybe it will help you wear a condom/insist on condoms before sex or better still, ABSTAIN!!. This is a girl who reportedly caught the new STD Superbug has live maggots removed from her deceased womanliness. You'll be shocked by what you are about to see.

Remember It's very graphic and you must be 18+ to view it. Find it HERE - http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/66673

http://www.kongegist.com/2014/01/video-doctors-remove-live-maggots-from.html
Re: Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD by emmansy(m): 2:42am On Jan 31
That is a lot of maggots... shocked
Re: Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD by iheanyi40(m): 3:35am On Jan 31
shocked wtf
Re: Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD by sweetguy10(m): 4:17am On Jan 31
Gawd ! i can't watch
Re: Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD by GeneralJ(m): 5:18am On Jan 31
is it wierd that the video actually turns me on??

1 Like

Re: Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD by elsieisy(f): 5:20am On Jan 31
Too scared to click. Maggots? Jeez
Re: Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD by elsieisy(f): 5:22am On Jan 31
Dear ladies, u need to see this: http://www.nairaland.com/1613953/smelly-vjayjay . Guys don't b left out too, your wifey, gf, sis or cuz might need to see ds

Re: Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD by k.style(m): 8:49am On Jan 31
GeneralJ: is it wierd that the video actually turns me on??
...no my frnd...u r perfectly ok...are u stil @ yaba left?...get wel soon
Re: Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD by xoxochickx(f): 9:15am On Jan 31
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Video: Doctors Remove Live Maggots From Girl With New STD by Ruq: 9:17am On Jan 31
I like the way y'all always say you must be 18 to watch it wink. Because instantly I feel 18.

(0) (Reply)

Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution / Ladies, Do You Wash Your New Bra Before Wearing? Then See This! / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.