Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! (699 Views)

Is There Any Historical Evidence Of Jesus Christ Outside The Bible? / Should We Totally Trust The Holy Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by MrCrackles(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2008
I have been wondering if there is any historical proof or authenticity to the holy books like the bible, the al'qu'ran etc. Does anybody here have any further explanations or feel the same way as i do?
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by Gamine(f): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2008
undecided undecided

E ma ti ope e dogbulu

chei!
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by samba123(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2008
Gamine:

undecided undecided

E ma ti ope e dogbulu

chei!

if you have nothing to contribute it this thread just step aside
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by Gamine(f): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2008
That is my contribution.

Who are you to say what is and what is not. undecided undecided
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by MrCrackles(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2008
Gamine:

undecided undecided

E ma ti ope e dogbulu

chei!

must u post on every thread on nairaland? are u mad or wat is wrong wit ur stupid brain?

i dont even wanna get started wiv u today to be honest because if i do, u wld regret the day u registered on nairaland!u have no common sense, u get bashed and trashed all the time here and there but u never learn ur lesson!you are the most mouthy and controversial fu.ckwit ever!

do us a favour today, only post if u have something constructive and useful to say, not just splattering rubbish over nairaland, u clueless naysayer!
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by Gamine(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2008
lololololol
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by mazaje(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
Brash!:

must u post on every thread on nairaland? are u mad or what is wrong wit your stupid brain?

i don't even want to get started with u today to be honest because if i do, u would regret the day u registered on nairaland!u have no common sense, u get bashed and trashed all the time here and there but u never learn your lesson!you are the most mouthy and controversial fu.ckwit ever!

do us a favour today, only post if u have something constructive and useful to say, not just splattering rubbish over nairaland, u clueless naysayer!

Gamine you don buy market.
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by Gamine(f): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2008
lololol.

Omo dis kain market, na fake ooh undecided

and den tell me say na UK only to reash home see na Chinese lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by KunleOshob(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2008
Gamine I just love your style kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by Gamine(f): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2008
Aww, So shweet kiss
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by madamkoko: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ post. I think that the bible/and other religious books proves to have historical authenticity. I believe this has been confirmed by several bible scholars. On the other hand, thats all it is. I don't think its holy nor do I believe it was inspired by the holy spirit as people tend to put it.
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by MrCrackles(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2008
madamkoko:

@ post. I think that the bible/and other religious books proves to have historical authenticity. I believe this has been confirmed by several bible scholars. On the other hand, thats all it is. I don't think its holy nor do I believe it was inspired by the holy spirit as people tend to put it.

I get your point ma'm! wink
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by Gamine(f): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
aww, eyaaah
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by mazaje(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2008
Gamine:

aww, eyaaah
why are you stalking people on every thread.
Re: Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! by madamkoko: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2008
l o l.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Believe In Karma! / Church Cures Hiv - We Want To Hear Your Stories / This Is What September Have To Offer For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.